youtube.com/watch?v=xyZOadgO4DI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he had aids

Not enough garmonbozia cause the fucking midge kept hogging it all

He got lunched.

He needed to coom

scared the shit out of me
he's the reason I haven't watched FWWM yet

Fucking watch it you pussy. It's awesome.

Do yourself a favor and watch it tonight.

Don't watch. It might give you PTSD.

Someone stole his garmonbozia

Attached: YJU3xua_d.jpg (640x961, 47K)

He’s a metaphor for the evil urges men have. They even explain it on the show.

He was eager for fun

He is BOB, eager for fun. He wears a smile, everybody run.

it's not actually that bad if you watch it at 1.5 speed

He's eager for fun.

Mike scammed him outta cream corn

electricity

Bullshit, BOB stole the corn. MIKE had it canned over the store.

youtube.com/watch?v=S8eRDkiwGMM

*revs car engine*

IT'S YOUR FATHER user, IT'S YOUR FATHER

From pure air we have descended

You are going back to Missoula, Montana!

This.

Attached: 54453443.jpg (1280x1366, 245K)

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

What's this under your nail?

Attached: twin-peaks-fire-walk-with-me-laura-leland.jpg (785x425, 72K)

And miss, the look on her face when it was opened.. there was a stillness. Like the formica tabletop.

Attached: 1504509637757.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Is the scene above the convenience store one of the finest ever shot? It's perfection.

Attached: source.gif (500x273, 806K)

We’re Mrs. Tremond & the Grandson trying to help Laura or are they just evil? I don’t understand the painting thing or why they (presumably) have the ring to Theresa Banks.

Additionally if the ring transports you to the black lodge, why didn’t Theresa go there? Why was Maddy there? What the hell

>mfw it’s the same nail he shoved the letter into

>We’re Mrs. Tremond & the Grandson trying to help Laura or are they just evil?
I don't think they're either good or bad, they're just trying to keep the garmonbozia flowing.

he had been looking into the palantir for a while and sauron was feeding him a bunch of half truths

Rape is fun and young pussy feels really good?

Why did Mr. C behead Briggs and Ruth and then swap their bodies?

I don’t think this is ever explained

Laura’s pussy would’ve been fucking busted.

In one week she fucked:
>Bobby
>James
>Random trucker (missing pieces)
>Two dudebros at the Power & Glory
>Jacques
>Benjamin Horne (original script, alluded to in series)
>Dr. Jacoby
>Her father

Sounds like a typical young woman wish it was legal to kill women desu id kill so many

Why do you incels go with murder all the time? It seems like rape would be more effective.

Incels are doing women a favor. Rape is worse than murder, after all :)

Fortunately you can kill yourself and end the abomination that must be your life.

But 1) they are sex-starved, 2) they are insecure and intimidated by women, and nothing says 'you are inferior to me' like forcing someone down and taking your pleasure from them, and 3) this will definitely cow women more than the thought of some random psycho shooting up the place, which causes men to fear, too.
It just seems like they should do less murdering and more raping according to their own needs and beliefs about society.

Underrated but also fuck you

he really wanted to eat laura's cunt

BOB is literally one the greatest villains in media
>pure evil without spouting edgy quotes like in a bad anime
>cryptic motives but is not le random chaos spreader
>scary without using cookie-cutter scare tactics
>looks like a hobo but will fuck you up

I don't even think they want garmonbozia. I think they're different kinds of spirits entirely. Mrs. Tremond specifically asked for no creamed corn, right?

Attached: fwwm-part14.jpg (600x1067, 63K)

Show Bob.

With this ring I thee wed.
youtube.com/watch?v=eBoWTW764Es

The spiritual finger. With this ring, I thee wed.
I find it interesting that Laura's smile appears inside. I don't understand it, but it's interesting.
Laura is the one. Watch for that one, on Blue Pine mountain.

Attached: 1504505675064.png (640x360, 221K)

>>Benjamin Horne (original script, alluded to in series)

This is pretty clear in a deleted scene in FWWM. He gives her cocaine for a kiss, and she says she'd do a lot more for it.

this thread is comfy af

Right? He's just intensely frightening without even trying, absolute evil on a thematic level, for what he does and what he brings out (Leland's incestous desires, Cooper's dark side, etc.). Well put.

They are trickster beings. They may not feed on the garmonbozia themselves but they are instrumental in the process that ultimately leads to the production of garmonbozia, since they confuse and manipulate people. They inhabit the Convenience Store, after all.

By the way, they are probably a nod to David's short film The Grandmother.
youtu.be/ZvY00r1AdWw

>Additionally if the ring transports you to the black lodge, why didn’t Theresa go there?
Apparently, that only happens when men put on the ring, not women.
>Why was Maddy there?
That was Maddy's doppelganger.

Was it a gender thing? I have to rewatch The Return, but did they ever address Agent Chet Desmond?

Been a while since I watched. Redpill me on the metaphysics. Was corn human suffering or what?

Yeah. It's literally spelled out at the end of FWWM, where Mike says "garmonbozia", subtitles say "garmonbozia (pain and suffering)"

He's only mentioned in one episode, I think, and that's it.

So you're basing your interpretation on the subtitles? Based

The on-screen subtitles that are part of the movie, for Lodge-speech.

Attached: Transmutation and atomic bombs.png (985x1728, 1.32M)

I see. So it's their currency and BOB wronged Mike by stealing his corn. Didn't Mike turn good? By seeing the face of God? What was that all about?

Also someone redpill me on Judy.

I wish they had brought back Kiefer Sutherland. The first part of Fire Walk With Me is underrated.

>Didn't Mike turn good? By seeing the face of God? What was that all about?
He probably met the Fireman.

Yep, kind of a missed opportunity.

We're not going to talk about Judy.

Laura (The Dreamer) = Brahma
Judy (The Preserver of the Dream) = Vishnu
Carrie Page (The Destroyer of the Dream) = Shiva

One and the same.

Attached: Trimurti-Brahma-Bishnu-Maheshowor.jpg (990x795, 222K)

>Didn't Mike turn good? By seeing the face of God? What was that all about?
Maybe he was lying. In any case, he seems to be hanging out with his arm a lot.
We're gonna leave Judy out of it.

I've seen Twin Peaks Fire Walk With Me,but I don't understand what the Green Ring symbolized. Can someone decode this for me?

Alchemical marriage

It's not entirely clear. It seems to have a connection with MIKE/the Arm, and seems to be a piece of the formica table in the room above the convenience store. It appears as though wearing the ring protects you from being inhabited by BOB, and maybe spirits like him. It also may send your spirit to the Red Room if you wear it when you die. Whether it traps you there is another thing entirely.

It seems to come up a lot though.

on the right path, i know for a fact the firefighter and his lady who lay on the bed are vishnu and laksmi that much is clear,

With this Ring, I thee wed.

Attached: 1504792550779.jpg (1036x1036, 297K)

but muh equivalent exchange

Bruh. Can you it break down more like "David Lynch for Dummies"

>Lynch made a coomer in TV before it was a meme

No.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermeticism

Attached: lynch.png (500x388, 73K)

Attached: 9DF743C0-4746-453A-AC7B-BF784E0EE70E.jpg (1069x674, 102K)

>Can someone decode this for me?
drink your ovaltine

I don’t understand

Attached: 86F385EC-028D-4220-8110-76397F02414E.png (810x498, 792K)

The whole conceit of Twin Peaks seems to be a bunch of spirits generally opposing one another with some mixed in in between, and certain people are caught up in the whole thing either by being used by those spirits, being fed on by them, or being outright possessed, or whatever.

The spirits have a meeting place on Earth in a room above a run down convenience store or gas station. The room and the store were probably constructed by them and appears to be mobile. Inside the room, a spirit seems to make a ring from a piece of formica on an old tabletop. When this happened is unclear as there are accounts of the ring going back hundreds of years. As I said, the ring might be able to prevent you from being possessed by particularly harmful spirits (BOB), in addition to having some connection a formerly evil and now generally ambivalent spirit (MIKE).

Attached: 1551388137875.png (610x593, 494K)

youtu.be/vRz3deg1crY

I rewatched all of it recently and I noticed a lot of "magic" being shown. When I first saw the Log Lady I just was like "What the fuck is Lynch on?" but after watching again she almost seems like a sage, and the log is her magic wand. It's her connection to nature and it always give infallible info, and she merely transmits the info and doesnt attempt to abuse it like a neutral or benevolent wizard.
Another thing is the pointing towards their eye thing Harry and Hawk do to Coop without verbalizing it, and correct me if I'm wrong but it's always over the right eye which in mysticism is the "light" or "right handed path" magic. I don't know anything about occult but it's interesting.

That’s a book house boy thing

Only correct answer

How is Twin Peaks related to Hermeticism at all? I mean, TP is so vague and wacky that I suppose you could make a case for it being related to just about anything, but I don't see any clear Hermes Trismegistus up in there.

What happened to Donna after she discovered she was Ben's daughter? Is there any information about her in the books?

Yeah, this is a great clip that illustrates a lot of what's going on behind the scenes, at least from the perspective of someone who might know a little bit of what's going on.

What? No. The whole conceit of Twin Peaks is that desire is not good and is in most cases evil.

10 is the number of completion.

That'd be a major theme. Maybe I should have said setting or whatever. You get what I mean. Everything "going on" is related to the spirit realm and beings above our understanding for the most part.

He did spout edgy quotes all the time like: "catch you with my deathbag" etc.

So you don't know and are just bullshitting. Got it.

Should I even bother with season 3? I watched the first episode and wasn't impressed with all the new characters being added and the switch to new locations.

was it ever explained why did he suddendly teleport to the fbi and back to bueno aires, all so that 25y later he can time travel with smoke?

As above so below, as within so without.

Where can I watch fwwm and s3?

It has its highs and its lows. At its best it's peak Lynch. At its worst it's... peak Lynch. Expect something much less consistent than season 1 but with excellent moments that you will keep thinking about for a long time. And also total dogshit that goes nowhere.

Is this really even related to Twin Peaks, though? When just taken as a phrase it has such a generalized meaning that virtually any show could be said to relate.

Am i the only one who thought ep 17 was complete shit. Especially the british superhero twink with the magic glove.

Does anyone have the twin peaks watch guide on them? i need it real quick

Yes.

It was amazing you pleb

Sure, here you go.

Attached: images.jpg (237x213, 16K)

yeah, you're not getting tipped

Attached: punch.jpg (480x256, 8K)

Guys, I miss /tpg/ like you wouldn't believe. It was the most fun I've ever had on Yea Forums.

Attached: sad dougie.gif (250x278, 497K)

jade give two rides

>disrespecting quints

Attached: 1568828495821.jpg (960x460, 70K)

HELLOOO-OOO-OOO

ILL BET SHE DID
Also does anyone have the archives to the /tpg/ live threads? In particular 8 and 15

Attached: 727560CB-C1EB-4F84-8571-982F5F52F889.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Recommend me some massively enlarged prostates of a show like this one

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/84295566/

The day /tpg/ had a meltdown

You're trying too hard

Redpill opinions coming down:

Blue Velvet is his best

Mulholland Drive is overrated, pretentious crap

Twin Peaks is B-tier but definitely has its hair-raising moments

Eraserhead is basically on the level with TP

Elephant Man and Straight Story are at least coherent in a normal way and are thus highly underrated

Everything else is just obvious garbage

THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Embarrassing post

garbage taste. please don't post again

Wrong on every point. Inland Empire is his best, Lost highway a close second.

Thank you user, I didn’t get a chance to watch the return until a few weeks ago and missed /tpg/

>actually posting on the Internet while watching something like Twin Peaks
I don't understand. I don't want to understand. Fucking plebs

>the tranny thinks its about sex
Its about intimacy dummy

Some people be like that. Some of the reactions are hilarious, though.

>and missed /tpg/
youtu.be/NzoVSBSVwFU

This isn't even good trolling.

She became a druggy actor and now lives with her dad and is becoming a nurse if I recall.

A nuclear bomb is probably an equivalent exchange of energy my weeb friend

Is this canon?
youtu.be/msMehuZo3x8

Everything but glove boy was kino. Really have no idea why they even made him a character

The last thing people like us want to hear is something we don't agree with.

Now this is contrarianism

It was fucking great, a brit dude from YouTube with a toy glove defeating the ancient horror is Lynch as fuck.

The fuck's contrarian about that? I'm not that user and I agree that IE is his best. It's an absolutely incredible piece of cinema

I'm rolling, this is so fucking typical of this board

Your shit taste and awful opinions are typical of this board also.

No, you can actually use quantum tunneling to grow a nuclei.
On timescales of the heat death of the universe all baryonic matter in the universe not sucked into a black hole will eventually turn into an iron star.

I agree, but holy shit the second season is the thing that keeps me from ever rewatching twin peaks.

>the british superhero twink with the magic glove.
That was supposed to be something for Jack Nance. But he dieded.

Get drunk during the bad bits. Works for me.

Honestly after watching FWWM I get kind of retroactively angry about the show.
You get a front row seat to this gut wrenching and tragic end of this girl's life and it bugs the shit out of me that instead of solving the murder Coop fucks off to drink coffee, eat cherry pie and be a weirdo instead of solving this fucking murder.

/tpg/ misses you too fren.

>tfw never got to experience /tpg/

Attached: 2090DCFF-6282-4E57-92E3-08D722622E1A.jpg (1520x1335, 678K)

don't take it so srs user
there may be a rapist demon around but that doesn't mean you shouldn't make time for donuts

It informs that weird quality of the town where everyone is kind of aloof and ambivalent about the weird shit all over the town. All that stuff is in the show. Obviously she's dead for the entire run of the show, but she's never really fleshed out as a human or character, just a person that some things happened to that are tangentially related to the campy elements of the show.
FWWM is all about her, and you see the things happening, and you know how informed and complicit the entire fucking town was. If any one person had decided to do the right thing the whole chain of events could have been subverted, but they didn't. instead they're putting fish, in the percolators.
Twin Peaks is just such a weird franchise, and each piece of it manages to recontextualize all the other parts.

Faggot came in to preserve m'lady's honor like clockwork. Sure, you'll get pussy one day.

>4th season

Donna works as a nurse in a madhouse. Discovers her long lost half sister staring at a mirror yelling "What?"

You sound triggered.

wtf was his problem

Attached: chad.png (1421x1053, 1.7M)

I'M COOMING

Demons aren't bound to our quaint human laws and notions of morality or personal autonomy. Can a demon really be a rapist? Objectively?

Fun fact, you can't be ruled legally insane if you say that the devil or a demon made you do something because acknowledging their existence means you acknowledge that there is a god, and thus you have working knowledge of right vs wrong, and if you should have known better than to listen to the devil.
On the other hand, if God told you to kill someone, that's grounds for insanity since clearly you're a nut job who needs to be in a padded cell.

>>Benjamin Horne (original script, alluded to in series)
Doesn't Audrey ask him in the show if he did and he admits it?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: 646BCDD3-37C8-4C3E-95C2-44FD19A122EB.jpg (1242x665, 426K)

GORDON!

Attached: fwwm.png (1366x768, 858K)

Why did coop stay on the camera

And why didn't this guy give a fuck?

Attached: TPFWWM.png (1366x768, 1.12M)

you cunt

What was Jeffries endgame

That was exactly what I was pointing out. YOU are the problem.

Foreshadowing Coops Doppelpoppolis.

All you're missing out on is a lot of screaming anyway

All of that is barely equal to 1.5 BBC

It's MIKE's job to keep it canned above the store, and everyone's job to keep BOB canned. The kid controls the ring, the fire behind the ring.

Attached: TwinPeaksFury.webm (1536x864, 2.99M)

ONE one nine

Attached: luckynumber.jpg (702x861, 144K)

>demon says BOB used to be his familiar
>says he can't reveal where they come from
>angel tells Cooper he can't reveal who he works for
>Cooper and Briggs sit around the campfire wondering if BOB is indeed actually a demon
>conversation gets interrupted when the angel transports Briggs to his semi-material realm overlooking ours
>Judy Garland?
>The Return happens
Just a metaphor bro

Attached: TwinPeaksJudyMonkey.webm (1536x832, 2.97M)

Correct responses begin to emerge

Attached: TwinPeaksAnimalLife.webm (1536x864, 2.99M)

he was a chick trapped in a dude's body that was in another dude's body

WATCH IT, /tpg/

Attached: TwinPeaksWatchIt.webm (1536x832, 2.96M)

Bob represents the evil men do.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 9279136961963.png (1366x768, 1.35M)

Attached: TwinPeaksPureAir.webm (720x540, 3M)

He saw the future and knew how season 3 would turn out and he was pissed
>Retarded Dale Cooper

Only when you can see the full thing without The Enemy performing a broadcast interruption on reality

Attached: TwinPeaksJumpingMan01.webm (1536x832, 2.56M)

The old lady is the little kid's familiar. He's the one studying MAGIC. He's the one you see do all the magic. I'll make a WEBM of him doing the biggest magic you see, in that dark house.

We go around the corner, beckoned by his familiar (who he created from a sack of grain, using his magic, having suffered great abuses from those who birthed him from pure air, having risen from the ground themselves). We see the Magician standing, he snaps his fingers, uses his fire. We go up, over, through the curtains but still up, to the table, where the ring now lies.

The ring bearer. Even has the look.

Attached: DLCU.png (960x720, 331K)

David loves that pose.

Attached: This man was shot.jpg (1493x923, 235K)

Attached: 1565468767484.gif (480x322, 1.88M)

Put some dirt in your pockets before you go. Grounded to the ground when you're playing with electricity. The little guy in the Black one is marked by the mother, has the wild leg in him, fucker's got 208v triple phase.

You see two versions of the Judy symbol. The ring version has an additional protuberance. The ground? Is the ring, is the Judy mask the kid wears with the addition of the wooden twig at the top, a form of grounding like the dirt in the pockets?

If you wear the ring, you become grounded to the Black Lodge. When Theresa Banks wore it, she was protected from possession by BOB, but her soul tethered to the Lodge on death. We do not see this on film. We do see it with Ray Monroe. Nothing's worse than showing up in the Black Lodge already dead. Laura is alive and dead.

Attached: TwinPeaksFormica.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

She has no use for it, the Magician takes it and stashes it to fuel his fire.

Can someone redpill me on The Return? I really enjoyed season 1 but I'm not really interested in watching season 2 because of the the bad reviews. Can I just skip 2 and watch FWWM/season 3?

He wanted to fuck Ungoliant

Attached: TwinPeaksBlackHoleSun.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

he saw something once...
youtu.be/flenbidngPU

The Woodsmen did it. Briggs swallowed that ring on his own, so that it would be recovered. They try his floating head trick out in the jail cell, they met upon the stair.

Attached: TwinPeaksWhenDaKushHits.webm (1408x792, 2.99M)

the bad reputation of season 2 is wildly overstated and over half the season is just as good as season 1 and at times better. and no you can't skip it

See

youtube.com/watch?v=vRz3deg1crY
Read John Keel pleb

Attached: 1502150355091.jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

Come on, he's some crew member who POZZED up the performance and only once he became incarnate in Cooper's actor did all that shit become undeniable. His character was thought to be an owl for months, years at a time.

>first time watching the return
>this scene comes up
>holds on the shot
>keeps holding on the shot
>keeeeeeps holding on the shot
>the audio is fine
>takes me longer than I want to admit to realize the stream had fucked up and I wasn't being lynched
>mfw

Attached: david lunch.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>without spouting edgy quotes like in a bad anime
I HAVE THE FURY OF MY OWN MOMENTUM!

>but I'm not really interested in watching season 2 because of the the bad reviews
Watch it, retard, there're plenty of great episodes. The finale is arguably one of the best episodes of the series.

Literal non-arguments.

>since they inhabit the Convenience Store
Which one? The one that's smoked the fuck out after 3x08 or the one you saw in FWWM? If one is - then is the other +?

Daimones have no gender, only the impression of gender on our senses by way of their activity or passivity.

some of the best episodes of the entirety of tp are in season 2.

>tfw the sycamore trees
Watch it. The finale is the greatest thing ever broadcast on television.
Its fine.

Attached: ive seen some shit mandy.png (1187x627, 775K)

>The one that's smoked the fuck out after 3x08 or the one you saw in FWWM? If one is - then is the other +?
Same shit

Attached: DIRTY BEARDED MEN IN A ROOM.jpg (1200x1200, 256K)

The Fireman tells Cooper in 2x01 that he does work for somebody but that it cannot be said.

The Scriptures offer no hope for demons and little information on their ways, but redemption for humans is outlandish enough. Only an artist as bold as Lynch could make something as this not a blasphemy. Judy is the blasphemy. God hates Judy. The Fireman hates Judy. The angels are Christ's angels. They come to Laura and Ronette. The Fireman puts out fires, sparks before they start. Or he can start them. Controlled burn like a woodsman, like Log Lady's husband. Golden orb, the strongest fire.

Attached: TwinPeaksFiremanBlackLodge.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

Kiefer Sutherland only existed because Lynch had cool dreams while he was awake about Cooper saying "don't send Sam, send Albert" early in season 1. Back then, you'll hear Robin and Howard Stern in the early '90s talking about Sutherland, and the whole studio will just be cracking up about how dumb and incompetent looking he is. Robin says, "he looks like he's from Appalaicha! He looks inbred!" I think of Lynch driving this big car around and listening to that and suddenly seeing SAM STANLEY

He just says "This is all I'm permitted to say", which might be hinting at the existence of a higher power but not necessarily.
Remember that MIKE says "That cannot be revealed" when asked where BOB came from.
Maybe talking about certain things in relation to Judy is sanctioned among lodge entities.

>Maybe talking about certain things in relation to Judy is sanctioned among lodge entities.
We're not gonna talk about Judy.

Attached: fwwm jeffries.jpg (780x513, 90K)

Why do these retards even come here

You don't ever want to know about that

Attached: tp3.11.17.jpg (600x338, 97K)

>the demon's arm turns to the angel of God's earthly form
>the earthly form greets him with the name of the demon's arm
>he states "praise God" in the imperative in Hebrew
>the demon's arm obliges and praises God in Hebrew
Coffee?

I've never found it scary at all. It's just a fucking guy

bob is not cute

I feel responsible for starting the "ring came from the hole in the table" meme, I've forgotten more joke memes that I started that have become real than I can remember. Sparkle = recrystallized garmonbozia, the dealer = the little kid grown up, MIKE = evil

Attached: TwinPeaksGottaLight.webm (1024x576, 2.99M)

>the dealer = the little kid grown up
I made that connection too.

youtu.be/uVRXTlP4CYQ

Attached: owl bob owl.gif (500x326, 338K)

/tpg/
Are you sitting in your basement at your mom's house thinking of blowing off your head with your dragon dildo you got on discount?
Have you completely run out of whatever bullshit shows let you put up with your lack of Twin Peaks?
Has everything you touched since The Return went off the air turned to shit?
Do you miss Dougie Jones every single day of your life?
Think you're never going to see such purity of spirit and mastery of the form?
Then accept our offer.
Embrace "John from Cincinnati" and find Dougie Jones alive and well.
Ten more hours with Dougie Jones and the supernormal.
And enough consolation to continue on the rest of your days.

Attached: TwinPeaksFatTrout.webm (576x312, 2.98M)

Douglas “The Cobra” Jones is the most powerful character ever put to screen

Attached: D8C4325A-F8EA-4D98-9D85-F31E7E73D759.jpg (1136x640, 83K)

What the fuck are you talking about, Twin Peaks lets you understand FWWM and Missing Pieces which lets you understand Mulholland Drive which lets you understand Lost Highway which lets you understand The Return which lets you understand Ronnie Rocket which lets you understand Inland Empire which prepares you for the happy ending that Lynch is preparing for.

evil native forest spirit > weird alien-born orb monster

Low IQ

evil native forest spirit = weird alien-born orb monster

based

>blocks your path

Attached: Deputy Andy twin peaks.jpg (972x1000, 151K)

It's not really a meme though I don't think, it's pretty compelling and seems to be the case that the formica table (green is its colour) is the source of the stone for the ring.

Lynch is great at creating an eerie atmosphere. The last scene from the last series got to me. That ‘what year is this..’ line and ‘LAURA’ and the scream.. the house.. spooky.

Attached: 01B02568-3520-45BB-999A-07740891C1C8.jpg (693x1024, 50K)

>no coop audrey reunion

Attached: 97735255-5ECD-444A-91AA-600FDA1B04E9.jpg (990x990, 113K)

user, audrey was a tulpa

Lynch deserves ten lashes AS A BOY for pulling the Audrey shit this season.

From the very beginning? Explain yourself at once.

So, Audrey got raped while in a coma after the bank attack by Mr. C and shat out a goofy fuck half-black-lodge-tulpa son?

Yes.
She's also still in the coma. All her scenes were either in her own head, or some lodge type metaphysical genus loci.

Where's the evidence that Audrey or her kid were tulpas though?

Coopelgänger raped her after the explosion and created the Audrey in the show

Doubtful, much more likely we're seeing inside of Audrey's mind or else some pocket world. I lean towards the former.

The last time anyone saw cooper in twin peaks was his doppelganger coming out of audrey's room.

Well, Audrey wasn't. Her kid was the Cooper Tulpa's son.
>All her scenes were either in her own head
Yes, I know. What's her fat husband say in S3, "Are you just going to stand here upon the threshold?" I just wanted to make sure I was getting whatever the fuck the son was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=xyZOadgO4DI

Yeah but what does that have to do with Audrey being a tulpa? You could make an argument for her kid I guess being half-doppelganger. I do think there is also a distinction between a doppelganger as Mr. C. is and a tulpa. The tulpas we've seen were distinctly created, whereas the doppelgangers (Mr. C. and every copy of a person in the Red Room with cloudy eyes) seem to just manifest from behind the curtain.

"just a fucking guy" can do a lot of messed up things

What are you retards talking about Ben was literally confirmed in the show. Also in the books its confirmed Laura had like 30 sexual partners

Hes talking about the week before her murder, which is covered in FWWM.
Ben doesn't show up in the movie or missing pieces.

MIKE and his superiors did the right thing and Gerard's body lobbed in the play

why was laura such a whore and why did so many people love such a whore

She has been raped/molested/sexually abused since she was a kid and this is how she deals with it all. Most people didn't know about her other side and she had a magnetism about her.

>do math
>23 frames ago
>check The Return every time that shit happens when someone's shot
>yup

That's the staircase in a region called The Zone on the show, where The Major was hiding. When you see it in FWWM there's no convenience store anywhere near it. When Cooper climbs the stairs he does not pass through the Convenience Store. When Mr. C passes to the stairs, he passes through the sycamores.

You carefully edited out the wallpaper so your lies would stick. The dark house is unchanged since FWWM. The convenience store is smoked to shit. You can get to the Dutchman's or the stairs through the Dugpa. But you can backdoor to the stairs. Either way you're going through the trees.

Attached: TwinPeaksNiceOnYourWall.jpg (1920x2114, 603K)

How do I get a gf like Audrey?

Attached: audrey.webm (480x358, 1.83M)

You have to at least be better looking than pic related, for starers.

Attached: charlie twin peaks.jpg (420x543, 31K)

He puts Cooper to the ancient test of hospitality as per every Greek and Roman myth, every Mediterranean and Arab legend, and every exhortation of the New and Old Testament.

Bee not forgetfull to entertaine strangers, for thereby some have entertayned Angels vnawares. Hebrews 13:2

Baucis & Philemon, Ovid. They invite the two strangers in, the rest of the town treats them like shit, too busy fuckin' and suckin' like Deer Park. No food, their guardian goose attacks the strangers. They offer to kill the goose to provide a meal for the weary travelers who have suffered unkindness.

The gods reveal themselves, it's Zeus and Hermes. They spare the goose, and lay out a big fat feast with all different types of olives and meats and all sorts. They see the great love this couple has for one another, and how it has extended to their neighbor, even when he's a stranger.

The couple is told by the gods to go up on a hill, and told not to look back. Zeus and Hermes summon up the might of Olympus, and smite the shit out of that whole sinful town that cared more about fuckin' and suckin' than helping a stranger or showing love.

Baucis and Philemon are turned into a pillar, two trees, which grow huge and intertwine with one another to show the great love for one another once they grow old together and die. The trees become a temple.

Attached: TwinPeaksInstantRetard.webm (1536x864, 2.99M)

Well then you fell for my attempt to amuse myself by causing you to think this

did you know that i fucking hate twin peaks

Attached: TwinPeaksCobra.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

fuck you, Yea Forums

you told me S3 was great, and it was just a long drawn out wank with a giant middle finger of an ending

>bob defeated in a game of ping pong by british one punchman
>evil coop by Lucy
>sarah palmer gets screentime for no reason
>Diane gets screentime for literally no reason
>episode 12 is just drawn out bullshit
>episode 18 has coop dating Diane like its relevant to anything at all, then she just dumps him after a one night stand

this was the only good thing to come out of the entire season. Fuck you

Attached: 1566592979136.png (1280x689, 1.17M)

When will they learn?

Two birds, one stone.

Attached: lynch.jpg (300x300, 10K)

L Y N C H E D

>>episode 18 has coop dating Diane like its relevant to anything at all, then she just dumps him after a one night stand
oh boy you need to rewatch. Did you even realize Cooper didn't even wake in the same hotel, as the same person, in the same dimension?

The way this loops it looks like he just runs off to get another gun.

Now imagine that you just materialized from pure air, and that the kid's old bag of a grandma is like "why not be made up of matter composed of atoms?" and you're feeling the electricity and shit, becoming incarnate.

I'd be like holy shit, check out this table. Formica. Ant, like formic acid. That's the deadly sort of contribution that stokes this notion. You see the kid make the ring though, he snaps his fingers and it's there on the table. Not that table. The marble gold clamshell one.

Formic power is the source of the ring and the formica table's essence. It impresses itself on the senses as a formica table, it bugs out The Arm, he's into it. Or that's MIKE. We don't even know when this scene happens. What does it mean if it's concurrent with the static interruption?

The ringbearer already has the ring, then. Points to BOB. Says fell a victim. Imperative or descriptive? Future or past, doesn't matter. Laura is vouchsafed by the ring. BOB will not see Judy.

Attached: TwinPeaksAntHead.png (1920x1080, 3.41M)

Then you submit that she was raped above a gas station in the early 1990s? Where, then, is the real Audrey tethered? Somewhere with an electrical hum. And with enough of herself to pull out of the dream. Tulpa Diane never started to dance like a fucking queer.

Tulpa can't make babies. Tammy said "like a tulpa" what the fuck does she know. Trying to get on Cole's good side with her TM nonsense. He probably raped her again afterwards and did the tulpa then, it's funnier so it's probably true.

If he tulpa-ed her then he came back and raped the shit out of her again and she still keeps a picture of him in her house. People see what they want to see. You can't tulpa unless you take a trip to a gas station. Have to drive at night under wires for that. Otherwise go through Buckhorn but the burnt woodsmen won't let you in.

The weird scratches on the card are what always catch my attention.

Trips confirm 3rd season posters are in fact BASED

Dubs deserved because I love you

First season he’s basically always working on the crime. Keep in mind 1 episode is 1 day of time and he covers a lot of ground. In real life detectives make jokes and fuck around during investigations

Watch it, it’s kino

If Laura is the stone then BOB was not a bird. If Judy is a bird, then what is the other bird? The answer is coming.

He had seen the future and saw that Cooper’s double will be in our world. Or maybe he just sensed it

Playing cards have a blue layer of paper in between the obverse and reverse. Lynch clearly liked it.

Also if you ever feel like grabbing screenshots, you can show her laying all the cards out and there's a 2 of spades, 3 of spades, 4 of spades, 5 of spades visible but no Ace.

He'd been hanging out with him in South America in the future, Bozo

Attached: TwinPeaksLYNCHEDtextnew.webm (1536x832, 2.98M)

>tfw clearly he couldn’t talk backward so only momentum is intelligible

>talk backwards in 2x22
>it's dubbed
Always thought there was something fishy about that "he's wrong" soul speech

I interpreted it that her weird husband is actually her psychiatrist, or at least her mental representation of him. A lot of the things he says to her are shrink-like questions

Is there anywhere online of a super high res image of that painting? I want to print a copy of the same size

you do know that most incels are wimps that don't have enough muscle to rape even a midget woman right?

/tpg/ is the best thing to ever come out of this board and I was blessed to experience it

Imagine the car ride to the Palm Deluxe

Attached: tumblr_pid4r5zdOW1r3qm9wo1_1280.jpg (656x838, 122K)

I forget, did anything ever come from that or was it just Lynch being Lynch?

She's the Sibyl