Megan Amram, writer for The Good Place and Parks and Rec, is officially cancelled

Megan Amram, writer for The Good Place and Parks and Rec, is officially cancelled

Attached: B13CDDDC-A44E-43E3-A1F6-5672EAABC91F.png (750x1334, 339K)

i dont get it whats the joke here

That tweet is funnier than any joke in either of those shows

Somewhat based. Would be 100% based had she said African Americans

It would be funny if Asian-Americans were known to be retarded.
But they're mostly known for being smart, making a lot of money and being good at mathematics.

You won’t do anything about it pussy

>that avatar
Jesus Christ

>she

You tell me, mongoloid.

kek there should be a wave of left wing writers and comedians sacrificed for their past sins at the alter to political correctness. i'm so sick of this "laws for thee, not for me" mentality they've been getting away with.

>they're mostly known for being smart, making a lot of money and being good at mathematics.
exactly. it was a "safe" way to make an edgy joke.

who's got her nudes?

This is just mocking "muh bigots".

What a shame.

based

lol you guys think they really care? She'll say I'm sorry on twitter and it's gonna be over. Cancel culture exists to control culture and politics, not because people actually care

My first thought was that it was a Down Syndrome joke but that makes more sense. It was probably originally going to be African Americans but then she unironically did the Sarah Silverman "I love chinks," thing.

WELL DONE COMRADE CONTINUE TO SUBVERT AMERICANS!! YES YES MORE SUBVERTS MORE INTERNET GARBAGE AND TRASH FOR WESTPIG ANIMALS YES!!! SUBVERT WELL PLAYED MY COMRADE YES!!!

Attached: SUBVERTSKI.png (282x325, 98K)

Untrue, The Good Place is regularly very funny

I remember seeing that avatar years ago, every tweet was unfunny, I didn't know she was an actual Hollywood writer.

Exactly, but she went with the stereotyped "smart" race because that won't start riots.

I just want to throw out there for consideration how mad Yea Forums would have gotten if she'd said white people

She started on Twitter and got hired from her tweets I'm pretty sure

But she didn't say that, she made fun of retards and asians and will get away with it because liberals are slimy faggots

i just wanna throw out for consideration that anyone who says "Yea Forums would do this" is retarded

I'm aware, I just think Yea Forums deserves to be mocked. All the time.

Nah that would just be normal for twitter.

she was one of the 'originals' on twitter that had a "comedy profile" and spawns all of those really really bad people trying to do the same thing/finding a gimmick that flood everything these days

those kinds of anti-white jokes are mainstream and are made on television and in movies everyday, it's not new or shocking.

why would she say that

Really? Oh god...

>The Good Place and Parks and Rec
BUT LIBRULLS LIKE THOSE SHOWS
WHAT WILL THEY DOOOOOOOO

But they've got the downy look because of their eyes.

This. No one was actually offended. People piled on Shane Gillis because he is associated with Cum Town, O&A, Rogan and all those other "manosphere" podcasts.

They are too pussy to go after someone like Chapelle, Burr, or Rogan so they go after someone tangentially related.