Sandler Kino incoming

Sandler Kino incoming

Attached: Uncut_Gems-556862011-large.jpg (764x1200, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6x0Ikkij1D0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Something about a oppressed and abused kike? Is that a Torah he's holding?

youtu.be/6x0Ikkij1D0
It's about jewish diamond seller who is addicted to gambling, trying to pull of the ultimate score. From the directors of Good Time, it's their passion project.

Attached: 62633.jpg (675x1024, 253K)

So it's about a Jew that gets beaten up by evil white men? Gotcha.

So, to make Adam Sandler kino you just put him in a blue suit?

More like Jew gets beaten up by other Jews you dumb poltard

That’s what he said tho

It's weird how sandler is a good actor and his movies are almost universally trash

kek

Honestly, yes.

This, what's some other wasted talent? Someone who is capable of being a really good, above average actor but who almost always makes wilfully terrible films?

This is looking like it's going to easily be the best film of the year just by virtue of every other film this year being shite.
But it also looks fucking kino

There's Nicholas Cage I guess. Johnny Depp in the past 2 decades.

Sandler is one of the most underrated actors in the business. Murder Mystery was a fine film in every regard. Not especially great, but serviceable and entertaining. This applies to most of his filmography. Critics just love to pile on an easy target so that they don't have to criticise their beloved mcu shit

>t. reddit
Adam is always making fantastic films

except the difference between Sandler and them is that the terrible movies come from Happy Madison, his production company, and no matter how badly they get panned by critics, he still banks off them

He hasn't made a good movie in like 20 years.

I understand what Sandler's deal is, but you'd think someone who actually can act would want to be in some good movies occasionally, I mean he could bankroll the shit himself based off all his hits.

Wrong

What was his last "good" movie?
Happy Gilmore?

Nope, Sandler is a garbage-tier one trick pony with the sole exception of Punch Drunk Love.

Attached: MattressMan.png (1200x520, 684K)

I saw this film at TIFF. It’s fucking incredible. Sandler’s best role and the Safdie’s best film.
An unironic 10/10.

Well, it's my favorite genre, so I guess I'm in. Murder Mystery wasn't that bad.

>The Chad embrace

Attached: 0u834qbmyaq11[1].png (1326x1368, 50K)

The Meyerowitz Stories

>how about you and me tool around the parking lot in my Aerostar
I will never not laugh

He jew

Meyerowitz Stories was alright, i'm not a big Baumbach fan but lot of people liked it and Sandler killed it. That was in 2017.
He was good in PDL, Reign Over Me, Funny People and Meyerowitz Stories.
Nice what was your favourite at the festival, or rank films that you have seen there.

>being this fucking wrong
I'd ask you to hand in your patrician card, but it's clear you never got one

>Joker
>Lighthouse
>Uncut gems
this year is pure kino

Attached: 1564518542077.jpg (680x478, 115K)

I saw adam sandler while I was on vacation in honolulu. He was playing on the beach with his daughter, he seems like a good man.

The jew guy is evil, stop being an schizo.

The Mattressa Man?

Attached: 1507241660233.jpg (318x298, 28K)

He's gotten himself into a magical position where he gets paid millions to make average romcoms that aren't too stressful and are enjoyed by millions across the world.
And pretentious critics want to tell him he sucks because he's an easy target. Ask me, dude's living his life right

I'm not sure if this is true, but I read he knows a lot of the shit he does is trash, but the money is good so he really doesn't give a fuck

ITT: r/movies Sandlerhating faggots

Attached: damn.jpg (750x736, 66K)

Ryan Reynolds