Make up a story idea where the protag has been transformed into a xenomorph by weyland

Make up a story idea where the protag has been transformed into a xenomorph by weyland.

Attached: Xenomorph.jpg (800x1063, 250K)

haha knew you couldn't, Yea Forums!

I rather have predator.

I'm not doing your homework for you, Ridley, you hack

is that your excuse?

Star Wars 7 8 9

lazy shite

They really should of let David Fincher make the alien 3 that took place on the monk planet with everything made of wood

idk sounds cringey...

Xenomorph/human woman romance with a plethora of alien fucking. Full on frontal genitalia closeups, slow motion orgasms, thirty minute foreplay sequences. The works.

God you're so bad, next!

>the protag has been transformed into a xenomorph
That's not how xenomorph evolution works.

god you're stupid, good thing you're not a writer!

You know how I absolutely know you're underage? You can't read the OP post to save your own life.

This but human male xenomorph female

coomheads are braindamaged from birth.

no we wont write your fetish fanfics

Attached: made for sucking dick and high speed blowjobs.png (1280x720, 1.43M)

you literally are human cancer and I mean that.

t. fat fuck coomhead

That's my fetish.

that's a little cringe, bro.

fuck you

You want District 9 but in the Ridleyverse, OP.

holy fuck you're way off

Attached: 1560275650809.jpg (500x500, 75K)

>yellow eyes nigger
hmmm

Holy shit, it's a wangster, I knew it!

I have a problem with your premise: Weyland having Xenomorph samples. Like, when you say "Weyland" do you just mean the company Weyland-Yutani or do you mean Peter Weyland, the weird dude in old-age makeup who is canonically dead in all but one of the movies? And he's only alive in the movie he dies in.

And really, cleaning up the THAT mess in your premise will mean I'm basically starting from scrap. I'm soft-rebooting everything BEFORE Prometheus and I don't really wanna do that.

Can you write a logical explanation why Ash tried to show a magazine down Ripley's throat?

this but the xenomorph have huge scaly tits

the company itself, no Prometheus shit in it though.

I cannot tell you why Ash wanted to shove a magazine into Ripley's throat.