How much will it make?

Will it reach $1bn? Will it overtake The Dark Knight? Will it hold it’s own against Marvel’s juggernaut?

Attached: 669CE400-D3CF-4FC3-A8C6-9C5D8ACBE357.jpg (960x1423, 155K)

The marketing for it is very good. I think it'll do quite well at the box office. People still remember heath ledger's performance as the joker so the character itself has become somewhat of an icon

>box office autism
it's not that kind of film, kiddo

700 million

Agreed.

Every film wants to make money first and foremost, don’t be naive. The depressed incel demographic is huge across the world and growing every day, the movie makers know that and they want to cash in.

depends on the aim of the shooter

Probably more 300-500mil.

I will see Joker like 50 times because I fucking love him.

Not everyone lives in Shartland. I can enjoy attending a kinoplex without the fear of a goblino blowing my brains out.

And? The main audience is the United States, Success is based on the aim of the shooter, just like the dark knight

Joker will easily make over a billion dollars at the box office to become the highest-grossing R-rated film of all time.

What? Is Shartland supposed to be America?

You know fine well it is.

how many bodies on opening night fellows werewolves?

Attached: 1528032005.png (643x575, 21K)

It will make a billion but they will get sued for so many attacks, it's gonna be hell.

Attached: 1553804775474.jpg (446x362, 24K)

>implying only burgerland has guns

200 mil Domestic
500 mil Intl with majority of ticket sales coming from India. You'd be suprised how many Indians suck Joker cock

>they will get sued
hahahahahahaha

chinks do something?

Who finna werewolf, bros?

Attached: large[1].jpg (600x779, 101K)

ISIS, as in Internet State of Incels and Supremacists. Domestic terrorist organization according to FBI. Has training camps in the USA, in states like Virginia, Texas, Idaho, South Carolina, Oklahoma. Incels make up the majority of the organization, unknown sources of financing due to NEET lifestyle. All members have strong military training, from video games like Medal of Honor, and the latest one like Fortnite. All members are indoctrinated through hatred towards Hollywood capeshit.

It will make 3 billion and overthrow endgay.

bottom text

>tfw nogunz
Does a mass stabbing count bros ?

Sagamihara stabbings

629 Million dollars.

Absolutely not you fucking moron

$200 million at most

At least a dolla

>movie about crazy incel ever making it to 1bn

The Dark Knight has made over $1bn and that was released in 2008.

It was an Indian joke after being called poos in every thread

Not enough quips and explosions to make it that far

Also no CGI.