KEEP ON ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

KEEP ON ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

Attached: 30F88C40-AB79-4574-B3CB-8B3997A3659E.jpg (480x360, 36K)

the song 'my generation' refers to gen x i guess that's pretty gross. i like these guys but the rest of gen-x, the gloomy fuckheads, can go kill thems... oh they do lol

FROM DEATH VALLEY...

Dark souls main theme

lost hard xD

I like the riff and the guitar effects of this band. It sounds nice. Deftones was the best of these numetal shit though.

>oh they do lol
no, they don't. why do you think they're fucking everywhere. god bless the ones who actually do kill themselves instead of just fucking lingering in their own misery

this song was a banger at school on the bus

I always thought the punk girl dancers were hot. I want that aesthetic back.

I've never liked the classification of Deftones as nu-metal. It never really made sense to me.

Agreed, wtf

Is that Elpresador?

Hip hop version > rock version

8th grade me was all about Limp Bizkit. Family Values Tour was my first real concert. What a fucking night.

I’m not saying Limp Bizkit was a great band but they were a product of a better time

>ywn relive the times when you get out of school and see Korn and Limp Bizkit fuck up the TRL countdowns filled with boybands and pop music
>freak on a leash is the second best music video of all time next to virtual insanity
>also, Tom Green's one day reign as TRL champ that was forcibly retired by mtv brass

wes borland was always such kino

what the fuck happened to rap metal or whatever this music was called. it's really weird how all these early 2000s genres quietly died out while hip-hop and pop lived on in the mainstream

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
INTRODUCING

Attached: 1568636900223.png (835x950, 420K)

It was always crazy to me that DJ Lethal went from House of Pain to Limp Bizkit

in the break stuff video there was a blonde with big tits in a red tube top dancing in the background, kino