Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Attached: trudeau.jpg (1100x619, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NKCx7P_mpo
theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/19/justin-trudeau-wearing-blackface-details-emerge-third-incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aldris Elberg

Idris Elba.

He won't even need the blackface!

Attached: image.jpg (620x349, 101K)

Attached: image2.png (620x348, 513K)

>3 separate instances of blackface
yep, he's finished.

>Justin Trudeau seen in blackface in exclusive video
youtube.com/watch?v=9NKCx7P_mpo

Attached: trudeau_blackface_still.jpg (1040x585, 32K)

Yeah, no. The rules do not apply to people like him, his admirers will give him the benefit of the doubt and talk about MUH CONTEXT in a way they never would for anyone else.

Justin himself, duh

wtf bros????

Attached: 1_89DTzg7OzvLrnc8cyAsUSw.png (562x842, 464K)

Honestly makes me want to vote for this nigga now lol

No he won’t be. People can apologise and grow as people, we shouldn’t condemn those who have the capacity to learn

Himself

Attached: 1568857719018.jpg (951x806, 139K)

came here to post this

Attached: EEyxNvRXkAAh3Un.jpg large.jpg (939x960, 136K)

Attached: EEy_lPmUwAULVPY.jpg (900x506, 83K)

His mom was a slut that had sex with Castro and also Mick Jagger

Reminder that Justin is a better choice than Durrnier and Shqueer

Attached: cba.png (218x265, 105K)

Ezra Miller

Christian Bale

It's really odd too like he tried to make it his thing.

I'm gonna vote for him now.

Another sanctimonious race-baiting leftist is exposed as a literal hypocrite. Priceless

Attached: 1987341987341347.jpg (771x945, 332K)

He will be played by french american actor Timothée Chalamet with a prosthetic nose . Justins french canadian descent. Tim has also great hair like Justine

Attached: 656x436.png (656x436, 246K)

How did they confirm it was him?

He said it was him, but he was just a little kid, all is forgiven

>Obama still alive
>Trump still alive
>Hitler is dead
so, Obama is the winner sweetie.
also Hitler was gay according to History Channel

Who hasn't gotten into a bit of mischief when they were a lad?

One picture is from his high school year book when he was a student, the Aladdin picture is from a high school year book when he was a teacher, the video was confirmed to be him by his own party.

He was 30 years old and a school teacher at the time

This

>Justins french canadian descent
kek

>star wars rebel
kek

nah mate, he looked 15, probably a student

There are two photo's and a video of three separate occasions. One was in 2001 when he was aged 30 and a teacher.

keep telling that to yourself, it won't make it real. he was a little kid, look at the clothes it's not from the 2000s

>the bastard son of Fidel
So that's why he's a chad despite being a total cvck.

Imagine being this brain washed

theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/19/justin-trudeau-wearing-blackface-details-emerge-third-incident

>The emergence of yet another incident in which Trudeau wore blackface follows a tumultuous 12 hours for the prime minister, after Time magazine published an image of Trudeau dressed as Aladdin – complete with dark skin makeup and a turban – at a 2001 function at a private school where he was a 29-year-old teacher.

LMAO

wtf I love Trudeau now

Trudeau senior was a notorious pedophile.
And his mother was a notorious slut.
So it's not that improbable.

robert downey jr

He looks a lot like Fidel Castro sure, but he actually looks more like his dad.
Trudeau Sr. and Fidel Castro were pretty similar in appearance.

lmao

Are are actual unequivocal racists such as Trudeau, hypocritical and act by over compensating by accusing others as being worse than them,

Even if he was a racist he’s clearly making up for it now. Better than denying till the end like Budd Dwyer.

>making up for it now
How? By being overly apologetic and acting like modern humanity has to correct itself for the past or worse over non issues for “people”kind or whatever faggot ass term he used?

He gave us a WEED nigga, I'll always love him for that despite his constant fuck ups

Yeah I'm thinking he's based

he wanted the government out of his bedroom and their kids in

No such thing as overly apologetic. The guy is building good karma for Canada and is standing up for the country’s ideal of supporting people in need and the underdogs. Swallowing your pride for the sake of better relations with someone is an act of maturity.

more like 1991 as a 19 year-old student

Fuckin saved

Actually there is such a thing. And it leads to retarded ideas such as reparations, and the dumb fuck mentality that the sins of ancestors should be answered for by those who are alive today.

I dont know why you keep arguing there have been three separate incidents when he has wore black face the whole world know's this except you.

>the virgin Hindoo
>the CHAD Sambo

>The guy is building good karma for Canada and is standing up for the country’s ideal of supporting people in need and the underdogs.

Unless the underdog happens to be the western half of the country, in that case continue to treat them like a colonial acquisition like normal

so your importing the 3rd world because the only way to help them is to force white people to live among them?

I guess you must think Jesus and Buddha were pretty dumb people too.

Why would you apologize for being racist? Its a natural part of human evolution. You should trust your instincts. Im racist. That doesnt mean I hate people, it just means im honest with myself and my perceptions. You should never apologize for what other people tel you is wrong.

I forgot to mention I don’t care about anglos

>Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others

Pity hes racist because hes a qt3.14

Lashing out like a kid to your mom is also natural but you learn to grow and apologize and be nice to your mom for whatever time you have left remaining with her on this earth. Being nice to people is a good thing.

it was a different time

>but please don’t work on your salvation near me because I hate people who work on their salvation

That’s called being a jelly belly

Imagine apologizing and crying fake tears for something you did decades ago
A fucking costume that was perfectly fine to everyone at the time

IN WHITEFACE

>I guess you must think Jesus and Buddha were pretty dumb people too.
>I forgot to mention I don’t care about anglos

Looks like you're getting atheist-gestapoed

Who said im not nice to people?

lel cope

You're correct, the only problem is that such treatment isn't universal to all people slandered.

We always had weed you fucking panini head

Based - join me in reclaiming rightful Celtic land, brother