Somebody stop this madman

Somebody stop this madman.

Attached: FDCB502D-78BF-4D85-B41E-E5A7D3F9CB50.jpg (750x689, 105K)

HUMAN PUNK
HUMAN PUNK
HUMAN PUNK

im not exactly a raging liberal but i cant say ive ever done blackface before, but our guy has done it at least 3 separate times?

I'm glad this whiter than white leafcuck has been outed as a racist piece of shit.

was he /based/?

Wtf i love trudeau now?

no don't stop him, four years of this retard in charge has been painful enough

Yeah but compared to the alternative..

The sad thing is that it won't matter. Trudeau has been well documented dressing up as various racist stereotypes for years, so long as he keeps turning up to faggot parades every other weekends milennials will still vote for him.

Trudeau loves larping as other cultures, of course he's gonna pretend to be a nigger too.

What, Scheer? Oh no, somebody boring will be in charge, what an unimaginable horror.

what did he mean by that face

anyone else here super racist, yet would never do black face? why do liberals love black face so much?

Dude looks like a chomo, you can trust that if you want but I'll stick Weedman Blackface

Even if blackface weren’t considered racist because of American culture, this would still be considered abnormal.
I’ve never met or seen anyone who has done blackface.
This goes beyond somebody dressing up as Black Pete for a holiday or something

>Trump is a racist
>he has many black friends and jews married into his family

>Trudeau is a non-racist
>literally worn blackface on 3 separate occasions
can someone explain this to me?

Sure: progressives are colossal fucking hypocrites.

>NOOOO YOU CANT WEAR FACE PAINT IF YOUR WHITE! THATS RACIST AND MY WIFES BOYFRIEND TYRONE WOULD BE SUPER UPSET.

Attached: F57FB2BA-EAA3-4DA0-B13D-9DACF9ABF18C.png (454x520, 12K)

they both racist

Orange man bad

>conservative does something racist
> “lol it’s no big deal get over it you snowflakes”

>Anyone left of Hitler does something “racist”
> “WOW IM OFFENDED I KNOW I NEVER GET THIS ANGRY WHEN POLITICIANS I LIKE DO THE SAME THING BUT NOW I DO CARE AND THEY NEED TO RESIGN PS. I STILL THINK HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG”

You conservative fucking morons have no principles

Attached: 220501C8-90CF-4FDE-B74F-82A39FC7EC41.jpg (250x241, 8K)

This is another example of why /pol/ is never right.
They've been bashing their supreme champion for years.

liberals cherry pick everything to fit their agenda
>bernie supporter that shot up a baseball game is not bernies fault
>maga shooters are trumps fault

>I’ve never met or seen anyone who has done blackface.
That's because you're a 20 y/o zoomer. People used to dress up in blackface all the time for halloween

>hate cuckdeau
>also hate SJW REEEEEEing
Fuck that retard, and fuck you retards. He's done next election, but it shouldn't have anything to do with him being a retarded faggot in his youth.

have sex

>I don't like it when my opponents play by the rules my side created
cope harder

>implying anybody outside the outrage-culture gatekeepers is offended
What it does demonstrate is the tone deafness and hypocrisy that progrssives are famous for projecting on otbers

>looks like a chomo
takes one to know one

I've gotten in so many arguments over black face, yet nobody has ever been able to convince me that its racist. Literally explain how its racist, you cannot. Its just make up.

>racism bad
>this guy you like does a racism
>OK, maybe it's not bad

I mean if he'd only done it once that's a non-story but three times seems kinda off, no?

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

I love everyone saying 'actually its just brownface' when he is black as night.

Then those same people call unauthorised gif meme usage 'digital blackface'.

Literally the opposite, libtard

>tone deaf frogposter
gross, gross, gross

the difference is that they aren’t actually offended. they are just playing by yours rules and giving you a taste of your own medicine.

he can't not do it. it's like biden being creepy with girls.

it's just retards on the internet, I'm white and cosplayed as johnson from halo at comic con (with black face) and people told me they loved the costume

I have been doing blackface in my office for 8 months now. I cant let them know Im really white as I am an affirmative action hire. Cant go outside in the rain either

It wont affect his chances, the brown skinned immigrant benefit class will vote for the cucks regardless of what they do to keep the bennies coming in. It could come out that Trudeau full blown Nazi and they would still vote for him rather than the pale and stale conservatives.

>He's done next election
nope. scheer is a devout christian who's against abortion and gay marriage AKA literally hitler to the normies

Attached: wolf.png (162x135, 55K)

>blackface
>racist
So the entire nation of The Netherlands is racist?

lol good one Andrew fucking loser

The gayest fuck to ever hold office

>Justin Trudeau is racist

When will people learn there is no such thing as a good politician?

Yeah this is gonna be the sticking point of his story. Once and you can claim is was a silly regretful mistake, but three times on three separate occasions? Yeah, you're not gonna be able to brush that off. His PR team must be in a total panic at this point.

BRAVE and POWERFUL HERO
you’re the role model my children need

>the uni allowed its students blackface bc its constitutional
This kills the left

>not going with “>no u
why can’t redditors into bantz?”

cringe and chomopilled

This. Not sure why anyone is surprised by this, dude has been playing dress up for years.

It’s rayciss simply because Burgerland said so. Everyone else must fall in line to their cultural standard.

>tfw I got this pic from #BBCtreding who says blackface is ALWAYS racist

Attached: 03734ECA-453A-4E63-B032-497BDEB1E753.jpg (624x400, 34K)

Trudeau will apologise for this and grow as a person.
Trump has never apologised for his blatantly racist policies and comments he has made and never will.

As usual Liberals create new opportunities to grow and progress as a species while conservatives only stifle progress and make everyone lesser for it

whats the problem? blacks don't have a meme history in canada like in the usa

>NOOOOOOOOOO I CANT BE HELD TO MY OWN STANDARDS

Attached: 0A75F15F-B84B-4BD4-9F46-E13F4AE2FB51.png (715x436, 307K)

It comes from American Vaudeville where Burgers used to caricature blacks for humor.

Now everyone has to pretend like American history is somehow all the world’s responsibility or that anyone else is supposed to care

Attached: DAFB18B7-2754-4261-AA55-405C667C9363.jpg (474x355, 29K)

>blatantly racist policies
Name one.

I really hit a nerve huh, how long until Andrew is exposed?

americans fleeing their revolutionary war brought a few thousand slaves here, fucking us over forever as evil slavers too

Impossible. You'd have to act and speak like one to make your disguise doable.

Max is based

Reminder that here in Australia five Indians did a 30 second skit on TV as "The Jackson 5". The joke was that the one playing Michael lightended his face because he was too dark, while the others made themselves darker.

They did the same act 20 years earlier and everyone laughed, plus they danced good. But this time, lucky for us, Harry Connick Jr was here to point out how racist it was. And he kept it up for days. He also conveniently never mentioned the ethnicity of the guys doing the act or what the joke was, he just turned it into a series of chat show appearances on american TV telling everyone how racist Australia is.

And, of course, he's done blackface himself before. In the US, which is the only place it even means anything. Faggot.

>Not relishing the moment the smug moraliser gets exposed for not upholding their own morality
You're the moron who doesn't understand basic human nature

I don't think putting black makeup on your face is racist

That's because its not.

True but the People's Party is a meme at the moment

Nobody cares what you think, Blake

Turns out day of the rake referred to Canada amassing meme magic all this time.

Dude. No. Zwarte Pieten literally come from Africa via Spain, a slave trading hub during the Atlantic slave trade. Don't try to pretend it is anything but Dutch mockery of the very slaves that suffered under their rule. I'm as opposed to online lynch mobs as anyone, but if some shit is racist it needs to go.

Only if it's a liberal, right?

Why is making fun of blacks racist but blacks making fun of whites is not?

>According to Hélène Adeline Guerber and others,[3][4] the origin of Sinterklaas and his helpers has been linked by some to the Wild Hunt of Odin. Riding the white horse Sleipnir, he flew through the air as the leader of the Wild Hunt. He was always accompanied by two black ravens, Huginn and Muninn.[5] These helpers would listen, just like Zwarte Piet, at the chimney, which was just a hole in the roof at that time, to tell Odin about the good and bad behavior of the mortals below.[6][7]

Retard

Attached: B3EF901D-E5BB-4D4B-81D8-6278C3EF1041.png (400x593, 174K)

Wotan didn't come from Spain with African slaves, did he?

>Wotan didn't come from Spain with African slaves, did he?

Because that isn’t what inspired it, genius

being racist requires power+privilege and only whites have that

Attached: devilish.png (658x545, 210K)

who the fuck is Andrew?

Vaudeville was literally 100% jewish tho

Yes it is. Sinterklaas arrives from Spain by boat with slaves in tow. You're reaching so far back that any resemblance to contemporary traditions is lost. You are ignoring a far more recent and poignant period in Dutch history in favour of a period, and loosely defined narrative, that serve to reinforce a tradition you may hold dear. Ignorance on your behalf is not defense of a racist tradition.

What do blacks have to say about White Chicks and whiteface?

How about mimes?

Based golliwog

BASED 21st CENTURY AMERICAN HERO CLAP CLAP CLAP

Attached: Rachel-Dolezal-Now-and-Young.jpg (618x412, 49K)

Wow I haven't heard that one in a while.
Thanks for the nostalgia, retard.

at least that one got rightfully disgraced. elizabeth warren is still pretending to be some injun

Except you’re wrong. And you were lied to for a narrative. Sorry.

Ignorance on your behalf is not defense of American cultural hegemony.

what if I’m white but I’m incredibly poor and unemployed? am I still a racist?

People just need to realise that blackface is just a part of us, it just happens sometimes. Don't let them bring you down, Trudeau.

Warren is Indian.

Punching up isn't an issue. Western civilisation has always admired the underdog and upheld the belief in fairness. This mockery only becomes an issue when people in positions of power punch down, against the already downtrodden. It's like the difference between a billionaire having to pay 50 million in tax vs a single mother of three having to. We know the billionaire can take it.

>checked
you must be pretty intelligent to use a word like hegemony

Obviously.

Attached: yikes.webm (640x360, 611K)

>Blackface

It's brownface not blackface. Get your facts straight

Sure she is.

Attached: girls-getty_1376498i.jpg (446x400, 45K)

based neurotic massposter

>A devil as a helper of the saint can still be found in the Austrian, German, Swiss, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak and Polish Saint Nicholas tradition, in the character of Krampus, Père Fouettard, Schmutzli, Perchta, Knecht Ruprecht, Rubbels, Hanstrapp, Little Babushka, Pelzebock, Klaubauf and Belsnickel. >These companions of Saint Nicholas are a group of closely related figures who accompany Saint Nicholas throughout the territories formerly in the Holy Roman Empire. The characters act as a foil to the benevolent new year gift-bringer, threatening to thrash or abduct disobedient children. Jacob Grimm (Deutsche Mythologie) associated this character with the pre-Christian house spirit (kobold, elf) which could be benevolent or malicious, but whose mischievous side was emphasized after Christianization. The association of the new year gift-bringer has parallels in English and Scandinavian folklore, and is ultimately and remotely connected to the modern Christmas elf in American folklore.

Literally a soot-covered elf

Attached: E464741D-EF1E-4781-8153-693B06C832EC.jpg (905x600, 174K)

and retarded Donald thinks his daddy was born in Germany, nobody's perfect

FUCK I HATE NIGGERS AND IVE NEVER DONE BLACKFACE

Literally what is the difference?

>uses r word
>uses the term daddy
>smarmy sense of self satisfaction
Don't slip and fall in the shower, user.

What was the 2nd one? Ive seen the Arabian nights one and this

Fuck off /burgervirgin/ this is a /LEAFCHAD/ thread

wake me up

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

but I have no power or privilege.
I know you’re just memeing but I still hate you

He votes the right way. He'll be fine.

Attached: hillary-kkk-byrd2.jpg (480x360, 30K)

You ignore all of Dutch history from the past 1000 years simply to justify a racist act. I realise you hold it dear, but that doesn't change its nature. Your links to Wotan, or Wodanaz (the name Odin is only used because of Norse hegemony in the terminology of European native religions), are tenuous at best. We annually celebrate the arrival of Sinterklaas from Spain. We don't observe Sinterklaas leading a hunt. Sinterklaas arrives with black faced slaves in tow, who carry out his bidding. Not with raven heralds. Your ideas are stripped entirely of reality.

>no arguments
>no counterpoints
don't know what you're mad about, dilate.

I found this humorous.

not mad just concerned for you

shut up chomo lol

keep projecting.
have sex

>a racist act
Blackface isn't racist.

>this picture keeps getting truer and truer

Attached: E6282557-5BCA-4B5B-8C3A-437B7557FAB7.jpg (1420x947, 99K)

If he was a conservative, you'd call it blackface.

who's projecting

that's unironically what the left thinks

Mockery of slaves based on their race isn't racist? I don't know what you're drinking, but it must be strong shit.

THEY'RE ELVES:
You keep repeating they’re slaves when all the folk history across Europe says otherwise, predating the slave trade

the american one is since they also draw problematic giant lips