Shia LaBeouf on hot ones

what crazy shit is he gonna say on this eps?
youtu.be/lMbseuQR2G8

Attached: div.jpg (968x532, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-LQ296ZANo
youtu.be/lMbseuQR2G8?t=1067
youtube.com/watch?v=JincoQiWTmU
youtube.com/watch?v=OjNgm7TgsgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How does a show about spicy foods have the most bland person in the world hosting it?

>Hot Ones
has to be some sort of a Satanic/Occult humiliation obedience ritual for celebs, because otherwise the premise of the show makes no fucking sense and the host has the charisma and presence of an unpainted wall

Look at this pussy manlet crying and making faces because his vegan wings were a bit spicy

fucking american fags i tell ya

Sean Evans talks like a really advanced AI. He's the only person I've ever heard who sounds Uncanny Valley.

does he talk about hwndu?

>Sean Evans talks like a really advanced AI

Attached: 1560020820729.jpg (327x324, 25K)

>this show sucks
>it has to be a conspiracy!
is it really that hard to believe that an internet show can be shitty and also popular? You sound like a schizophrenic blaming banal shit on satan.

ah yes the cruel satanic torture of eating spicy food

If it's so spicy that it makes you cry, imagine how much it would burn coming out the other end

CAN YOU IMAGINE YOU TAKING A HOT FLAMING SHIT SO SPICY YOU START CUMMING HAHA

>absolutely killing and replacing all flavor with a burning sensation
>the stronger it is the better apparently

why

what a based show and what a based episode

he's too divided to speak of such things

literally how did he ever get a job in front of a camera when he has no personality and can't interview for shit? who the fuck does he know?

>"I'm also half jewish..."

I loved watching him with Brad from bon appetit because Brad clearly hated everything about what was going on and just wanted to make his pizza

doesn't talk about hwndu
doesn't talk about maddie ziegler
doesn't talk about anything interesting

Not trying to be edgy for the sake of it... but let's run with this theme. Why are they so extremely subversive? For example later in the episode he is asked about method acting and his response is:
>Stanislawski (pure slav) doesn't know what he was talking about, he was a shit actor. I like David Mamet (jew) more."

Is it a coincidence?

>hwndu
fuck that shit. I lived a few blocks away from the MoMI at the time and it was beyond annoying while it was up

youtube.com/watch?v=z-LQ296ZANo

I mean, you can hate the show all you want, there are plenty of things to gripe about, but Sean has great interview skills and patter. Objecting to his interview skills just makes you seem like you don't understand how to communicate with others.

He's not wrong desu. Method acting is a meme.

>awkward flattery and forced camaraderie/casualness
>stilted go nowhere questions with missed follow-up opportunity because he doesn't deviate from the prepared script/questions
it's painful to watch sometimes. he thinks he's terry gross but it's high school newspaper-tier shit

>tfw up at 3 am trying to get cement delivered to an art gallery

It's more about the power dynamics of making someone submit to doing something unpleasant than the specific act itself.

Attached: Occult feels.jpg (644x758, 113K)

did it get delivered?

nah, neither did the bouncy castle

>bouncy castle
damn that would've been great

Attached: 1567546656638.gif (480x320, 309K)

>Why yes, I do have a large collection of hot sauces at home. How could you tell?

Attached: faggot.jpg (400x400, 30K)

You sound like a huge faggot btw

is every hobby now soi?

hello newfag
also
>hot sauce
>hobby

Hate to admit it, but Shia seems like a pretty based dude, he's charismatic as fuck and very easy to like.

thank god you arrived your doing gods work making them seethe

I dont want to watch this bald jew or the other jew

>has to be some sort of a Satanic/Occult humiliation obedience ritual for celebs
It actually is a "ritual" anyone who isn't autistic can understand. Celebs want to appear more human and relateable to common people by putting themselves in silly situations

if liking beer is a hobby then liking hot sauce is a hobby

underrated comment

where do I buy these shoes? and do they cost thousands of dollars?

Attached: Shia-bad-shoes-04.jpg (933x1400, 296K)

>bad-shoes

Liking beer is not a hobby

Attached: hotsoi.jpg (1031x1862, 558K)

this just sounds like hipsters

>vinegar meme sauce
No thanks

Attached: futurecuck.jpg (474x355, 26K)

Gay

those are Nike SB boots and they cost about 90 bucks

youtu.be/lMbseuQR2G8?t=1067

>he was just a big fucking person

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-20 021153.jpg (1843x1023, 318K)

What’s wrong with hot sauce?
I don’t mean the melt-your-face-off type of shit, but why is everyone in this thread so adverse to the idea of hot sauce? Did it fall out of Yea Forums-chic?

anything that gains traction on reddit is considered cancer here even if it was originally liked

google and youtube approved programming..

It’s meme-tier garbage on most things. Tacos and wings are the only exception and sometimes pizza. Plus it’s easier to make spicy shit at home that doesn’t just taste like vinegar.

>you'll read all the comments on the internet even the mean places

Do...do you the Shia reads my comments?

Remember when we trolled the hell out of him at the he will not divide us rally? That was so epic lmao. I was there wearing a guy fox mask and he had no idea who I was.

>HOT ONES

Attached: fuckingfaggot.jpg (301x490, 23K)

yes
every single one

Hey Shia read this fuck you hombre

Shia actually stole chicken from George doris and is still alive.

Based mother fucking Shia. Redpilling normies on soros running the world

Soros

guy on the left is 5'8

I thought Shia was 5/9

Attached: file.png (1268x673, 655K)

are we just gonna sleep on the part where he confirms builderburg is the illuminati?

Well everyone knows that, Bill Burr said it on Conan a bunch of times.

youtube.com/watch?v=JincoQiWTmU

youtube.com/watch?v=OjNgm7TgsgA

Not everything is a jewish satanic conspiracy you schizo /pol/fag.

Do they talk about 'he will not divide us'?

kill yourself retard

U U U U

>/pol/fag
/x/*

Nope, the closest they got to mentioning hwndu was when they mentioned memes of Shia and asked him "are memes art?".

watched the whole thing specifically for this.
no he does not. probably told the producers that it off limits.

based

Attached: sean-evans-hot-ones.jpg (2000x527, 116K)

There are always smaller guys

Liking hot sauce is fine, even if you like "le reaper ghost diablo!!!!" type shit. It's just people that have to tell everyone all the time how much they love hot sauce, and all the crazy stuff they've tried, and how they have to have hot sauce with them at all times. People that get fanatic about it for some reason.

>>he was just a big fucking person
>5'9
OH NO NO NO

idk what's with Amerians and their sour artificial stuff that has all the peppers filtered out, it's so lack of any flavours and aroma. The chinese chili oil is the shit.

Attached: chinese-chilli-oil-landscape.jpg (3968x2232, 1.29M)

Attached: 1514065107333.png (270x278, 177K)

what's with that dude running in the back? lol

why does he talk like a nigger?

Jews are the biggest wiggers

Attached: 2b94c1dda0d37465ec68a995bdde28cf.jpg (576x844, 76K)

I only got a few minutes in. He still seems like the same douche bag that got his ass beat by some fat hairy guy outside a pub almost a decade ago.

what if there was cold sauce?

>If we keep trying to shut it down, nobody will think it's a conspiracy!

why doesn't he admit he was molested by hollywood pedos?