Absolute garbage

Unironically the worst fucking movie I have ever seen, how the fuck was this even released

Attached: MPW-50191[1].jpg (500x731, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bkhXSLmRbiE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FPS scene tho

I liked it. Karl Urban kino.

All anyone has to do is just follow the plot of Doom 3 to make a kino action movie. It would be Event Horizon mixed with Ghosts of Mars with a dash of Constantine.

How they keep failing at that is lost to me.

Isn’t there a sequel coming out for this movie with a female Doomguy? Or did that come out already?

Watch more movies pleb

Damn is it really that bad? Is it worse than, let's say, Dragon Ball Evolution?

Sick digits.
But this is legit one of my favorites, it's just pure dumb testo fun.

>Is it worse than, let's say, Dragon Ball Evolution
Much worse

tax write off, same as doom annihilation

Yeah it's pretty awful. The first person scene which the movie was sold on was absolutely laughable.

Literally all they have to fucking do is make Alien mixed with Evil Dead

i like the movie but i thought it was dumb that he took that superhuman serum stuff and was still just an ordinary soldier. it did nothing at all

no clue why this movie is hated on. Evil The Rock is kino.

the athmosphere and the set design was quite nice. great tension between urban and rock.

Kill yourselves you absolute massive fucking plebs

>karl and the urban rock
wut?

Attached: 155146263962.jpg (374x347, 39K)

i never worked out why the Rock's character changed from Good Guy to Bad Guy half-way through, without any foreshadowing. it was like he said "i'm bored with playing a good guy, i want to swap."

>Evil The Rock
But that made no sense in the context of the movie, he just randomly kills one of his own soldiers

i dont know the actual reason but to me the situation was much worse than they though so he had to take extreme measures so they demons didnt get to earth

The FPS scene was the only bad part. Seeing The Rock go psycho as the mission wore on and he kept losing men was great.
>SEMPER FI
He was loyal to the mission even when the mission became killing everyone to avoid infection spreading. They didn't have time for egghead bullshit of testing they had to hold quarantine.

>Unironically the worst fucking movie I have ever seen,
>it's just a silly b-movie
I'm not harsh with mediocre B-movies being mediocre or even bad.
A huge production that sucks is way more deserving of the "absolute garbage" title imo

>The FPS scene was the only bad part.
*good

>randomly
what. he openly admitted to not following orders of his superior.

destertion is punishable by death in the field

Good thing that the new Doom movie looks to be better
youtube.com/watch?v=bkhXSLmRbiE

>destertion is punishable by death in the field
Yeah I'm sure every American officer openly executes his soldiers right on the spot. Bet it happened often in Iraq and Afghanistan. Court martial exists for a reason.

ay dios mio

I liked it.

Attached: doom rosamund pike and karl urban.webm (1054x720, 2.9M)

Nope. Dragon Ball is completely incompetent on all levels, Doom is just a run of the mill shitty action b-movie, it could have been ok with a few tweaks

reminder that you can listen to audiobooks narrated by yours truly

Attached: pike.jpg (700x440, 40K)

It's a great bad movie, I rewatch it every halloween

So what happens next ? Karl Urban has that virus right? Infection ? Or is he killed ?