I fought in WWI but I had to lie about my age to get in to the army

>I fought in WWI but I had to lie about my age to get in to the army.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Attached: 1545173073434.png (980x844, 13K)

That's fine, WWI and WWII were genuine struggles of first world sovereign nations at odds with each other. It's noble to want to be a part of those conflicts as duty to your country.

If you said the same about literally any war afterwards all you're doing is volunteering to die for Israel. And not even Israel's survival, but its profits.

Sneedhelm II
Formerly Kaiser

>If you said the same about literally any war afterwards all you're doing is volunteering to die for Israel. And not even Israel's survival, but its profits
are you implying that jewish bankers just sat back and did not have a side in both wars

>struggles of first world sovereign nations at odds with each other.
Only WW1. WW2 were literally autists picking fights.

Want he a middle age man in WW2 though?

>It's noble to want to be a part of those conflicts as duty to your country.
>it's noble to fight the rich man's war
>it's noble to go over to europe and kill your fellow white man
unironically kys shill

Yes, the joke is that he was 4 in WWI. That is the joke.

>muh whete people killing each other bad
Says that to germans who were responsible for almost 2 million dead french men.

Based. The real heroes of that war were the independent landowners of Europe who fought tooth and nail against the corrupt politicians, traitorous priests, and dogs of war.

Boys didn't need to lie about their age to get in the british army in WW1.

Cringe

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: e92.png (640x720, 591K)

Do you mention your Nazis beliefs in public?

>Implying those wars weren't fought for profit
Which american company sued the government after the war for bombing damages of their german factories? Was it GM? I can't remember.

Go watch They Shall Not Grow Old. A lot of them lied to sign up.

All wars are just national dickwaving. Never been anything noble about them except in defense.

>muh fellow white man
they've been killing each other for more than 2000 years. Only post war EU order made those retards get along with each other

when you know history

Sneed

I thinks it's more that the recruiters turned a blind eye and didn't enforce the age restrictions, thereby letting kids lie about signing up. If they'd wanted to stop it happening then they would have.

Wogs aren't white

ok

Attached: italyisasian.png (376x281, 72K)

>proletarians going to slaughter each other for their national porky is noble
cringe and chudpilled

To be fair, no one went over to Europe to fight their fellow white men. The only white men were in Europe already.

go back to your quarantined shithole

Please dilate.