/trek/ Pedos Are Gross Edition

Attached: 1567489904834.jpg (718x718, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGw-Ad9avx4
youtube.com/watch?v=3G-ziTBAkbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2A2wDXYhEE
youtu.be/BvYRqsRZ7vE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

khazar milkers

Attached: seinfeld_img.jpg (636x869, 298K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aGw-Ad9avx4
Was it kino?

Attached: 1568878519922.png (320x320, 150K)

Vic Fontaine but he only sings songs about monkeys

But I am just a monkey man
I'm glad you are a monkey woman too

Pure unadulterated kino

Star Kek The Next Degeneration

PEEEEEEDOOOOOOS IIIIIN SPAAAAAACE

>i've got monkeyssssss under my skin
What did he mean by this? Was it a cry for help?

Attached: vic.jpg (400x389, 95K)

Money see. Monkey doobeedoo.

Who's the biggest monkey in Star Trek?

kek.

so when did this spring of pedo posts come about?

Attached: 1562480038537.jpg (806x692, 50K)

Being somewhat of an observationist of human behaviour. You'd be amazed at the looks from many older men as jailbait in skimpy clothing and tight leggins or high cuts shorts parade around shopping malls.

Riker

The last thread I guess
Tell me about your sexual organs

Who the fuck goes to shipping malls?

Families and thots

I prefer to leave it a mystery thank you

That last thread is going to drive me to drink.

Attached: based-mccoy.webm (960x720, 2.81M)

Attached: 1567927494526.jpg (612x612, 25K)

>actually reading /trek/
>not just babbling stream of consciousness shitposts and looking at pictures of alien cuties

>families
what a weird disease
hope you feel better

TOS kino incoming
youtube.com/watch?v=3G-ziTBAkbQ

Post trek waifus

Attached: Gul Ocett.jpg (694x530, 71K)

Episode two is where it really gets going. Hot Orion love slave kino.

I'm really enjoying it, makes me want to watch TOS again.

Attached: M O M M Y.png (1917x918, 996K)

Scotty is James Doohan's son btw. Chiana from Farscape is on one episode apparently. Not got that far yet though.

I think that's the original actor who played Apollo too.

I wish it was a different ship and a different crew in the style of TOS

The soldiers moved with trained precision. The captives yelped as cruel Jem’Hadar hands reached around them to grab and firmly squeeze a breast, titflesh distended and nipples forced to poke upward. Each man’s free hand dropped to grab their captive’s thigh and lift it. Bajoran and Deltan teenagers whimpered and cried as they were forced to lift one leg, baring their pussy lips. Held up by a tit and a thigh each captive stood on the toes of their free foot, trembling to hold their balance, unable to offer any resistance.

Held in the same posture, T’Pol looked down between her too-heavy breasts with apprehension and saw Tan’Alac’s worm-like cock between her legs, its length pulsing and twitching. It was almost prehensile, maneuvering itself about to aim upwards at the Vulcan’s vulnerable nethers. The organ’s nose tightened, growing narrower as it nuzzled against the science officer’s slit, rubbing against her already-quivering pussy lips.

With a sudden snakelike movement the muscular tool slid up inside her, burying itself deep in T’Pol’s pussy! Her full lips opened in a gasp as she felt every muscular ridge stretch her nethers as it traveled high into her snatch.

And then it widened. The muscular bands of Tan’Alac’s penis tensed and swelled, filling T’Pol’s vaginal canal to capacity and firmly lodging itself in her passage. Her eyes widened at the sensation, realizing that it would be difficult in the extreme to remove the Jem’Hadar’s meatsock from her snatch even as pleasure made her kitty throb.

Yeah but I'll take what I can get

ATTENTION

Attached: ATTENTION.jpg (500x375, 25K)

Attached: attention-bajoran-workers.webm (720x480, 2.8M)

Attached: 1552742157468.png (693x659, 750K)

Across the chamber woman cried out in distress as their vaginas were filled with Jem’Hadar cock. Vedek Lanlee cried as she watched her youthful acolytes mewl in protest, lips making “o” shapes at the sensation of meat broadening within their tight passages. Then the redheaded priestess screamed as her own pussy was invaded, thrashing her head, flicking her long hair about and making her pale udders flick from left to right.

Alia Belles shut her eyes, unwilling to see the high school girls she had cared for being violated, their beautiful hairless bodies trembling with unwanted pleasure and their bald pussies filled to capacity. The bare breasts of Elizabeth Shelby and Ensign Hedril rose with a bounce as the two women hopped, lips parted in distress as their nethers were invaded. Standing before them the green-eyed Lefler looked left and right in trembling-lipped trepidation, then herself jumped, her swollen breasts performing a delicious leap and bob as the young Starfleet officer’s pussy was crammed full of Jem’Hadar cock.

“Bend them,” Tan’Alac ordered, demonstrating by forcing T’Pol to lean forward heavily, positioning her feet at shoulder width with the ample globes of her bare breasts swaying beneath her. “This position makes resistance difficult.” The Vulcan’s eyes opened wide as she felt the Jem’Hadar’s broad meat slide backwards in her passage and then push forward deeply, each muscular ridge of his penis stretching her pussy lips and creating a wonderful sensation. T’Pol’s dangling breasts swung forwards and backwards with each pumping movement.

Do you think the line "It's been a long road gettin' from there to here" and "Started from the bottom, now we're here" talk about the same journey?

Stop.

I tend to agree, it's getting a little weird now.

as long as it doesn’t turn gay i’m cool with it

Quickly every woman in the chamber was positioned accordingly. Thirty five pairs of breasts swayed with the rhythm of their fucking, each woman’s vaginal lips stretched by broad Jem’Hadar meat. Women wailed and cried and cummed, their pacifiers ensuring that pleasure overwhelmed all other sensations and any thought of resistance.

“Remember to keep expanding,” Papilia ordered. “We need these cunts nice and wide.” At her words T’Pol realized with horror that Tan’Alac’s meat did feel wider than it had been a moment before, as if the Jem’Hadar was purposely swelling his organ in her vagina and stretching her passage ever so slightly.

With mechanical rhythm the Jem’Hadar violated the beautiful naked prisoners. “K’Mataclan, your Betazoid has fainted,” Tan’Alac barked. The Jem’Hadar Ninth pulled back Deanna Troi’s dark hair, checking her face. The counselor was indeed unconscious, her dark eyes rolled back in sheer pleasure as her voluptuous figure was shaken from hips to breasts by K’Mataclan’s deep thrusts. He adjusted her pacifier to a lower setting and the Betazoid moaned as she returned to consciousness. An instant after waking she screamed in ecstasy, the bliss of unconsciousness replaced by the pleasure and humiliation of her present reality.

Deanna Troi’s empathic gifts were now a vicious curse. Not only did she suffer K’Mataclan’s cock deep inside her and the pacifier above her snatch, but the Betazoid could feel the same sensations pouring out of every other woman in the room. The pleasure of thirty-four other women was tearing through her and eating at her sanity. Her bare breasts bouncing beneath her Deanna Troi shrieked in absolute pleasure, her black eyes rolling back in her head as she almost fainted again.

No worries, but I hope you like tentacles.

I liked it more when I thought this was being typed for /trek/ and not just copypasta

After a few minutes of this humiliating ordeal Tan’Alac gave another order. “Lift them!” He pulled the lean-bodied T’Pol upright so that she was now sitting on his cock with his powerful hands cupping her ass. Her long legs automatically wrapped around his waist, involuntarily pulling his hips tightly against her own and sliding his cockmeat deeper into the Vulcan’s snatch. The Vulcan’s oversized breasts flattened against the soldier’s chest, her brown teats tingling. The other Jem’Hadar followed suit, hauling up the naked and shackled captives so that they were clutching at their assailants with their long legs.

B’Elanna moaned as she ground her hips against those of her Jem’Hadar and Deanna Troi wept into K’Mataclan’s shoulder as she rode his meatstick. Both brunettes gyrated sexily, pressing their breasts against the chests of their assailants.

“This posture uses the female’s own bodyweight to encourage deeper penetration,” the First stated, holding onto T’Pol’s bottom as he lifted the Vulcan up and down his cock, each muscular band stretching her pussy and making the science officer shudder with pleasure. Lanlee Mios and Alia Belles were both crying openly, tears streaming down their faces as they were hoisted up ten inches of Jem’Hadar pole and allowed to slide back down, every thrust making their vaginas moister and more pliable for what was to come. Shelby and Lefler yelped with each tit-bouncing thrust, and the gorgeous Ensign Hedril leaned back and let her pink-nippled tits dance as she was vigorously fucked.

That's all for now, have a pleasant evening.

Anyone else been seeing monkey stuff lately?

Ron boy donnegan... or something like that.

Attached: 1567399769115.jpg (1200x1200, 943K)

I'm serious.

Were there ever any monkeys in Star Trek?

Uhura

Attached: 1544141189026.png (800x450, 295K)

>no use of the word melons
dropped

Real monkeys

forget age, at what point is an IQ too low to consent?

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Attached: TNG 2x19 Mr Holm.webm (728x540, 2.98M)

Since all women are incredibly stupid I don't think there can be too low a bar to set there.

geordie, you will find a gf someday.

Was it a power move?

What about apes?

>the Vulcan’s vulnerable nethers.
Considering Vulcans have super strength, they could probably pinch your dick off with kegels.
Speaking of Vulcan abilities: Except for the neck pinch, after ToS they really downplayed both the physical and psionic abilities of the vulcans, didn't they? They almost never came up again.

I believe this get was a power move

Attached: 1565034902849.png (240x320, 125K)

Attached: Gul-Didnothingwrong.png (540x482, 232K)

Impressive, very nice.

Attached: 1567563462005.jpg (650x490, 236K)

Attached: Action Granny.jpg (1800x2660, 3.03M)

was this kino or cringe?

Attached: 2019-09-19 09_24_14-explosionsky says....png (1215x907, 1.79M)

/trek/ would have immediately said that there were 5 lights tho

both

>How many lights are there?
>Have sex.

There are 5 IPs

good answer

"Fuck you"

Just watched Enterprise S2:E10 "Vanishing Point"
Have to say, by far the worst episode this far. I just absolutely hate turns out it was all a dream kind of stories. That's just a big "fuck you" to the audience.

Gee, I wonder why it was shit.

Attached: buttman-and-braggart.png (293x445, 165K)

It’s true, nobody here has the testicular fortitude of Jean-Luc “surrenders in his first five minutes on screen” Picard

for /trek/, resistance actually is futile

Well, he is French. The audience would've had a hard time buying into his character otherwise.

gross

Attached: Would-you.png (966x834, 628K)

>how many lights?
>"bros I gotta get a big titty vulcan gf"

jesus christ check em

Attached: 1559828204686.jpg (400x446, 34K)

Why would anyone take /trek/ seriously?

we can help make it betteh

Attached: hotcocoanblanki.jpg (1079x528, 132K)

I'm pretty sure the guy who had like 300 infographs locked and loaded about why he thinks it's okay to fuck 13 year old girls was being quite serious, user.

>How many lights do you see?
>I wanna FUCK a Caitian girl right FUCKING NOW

>how many lights?
>"dukat did nothing wrong"

more girls from STC

tl;dr?

eh. he wrote a large part of ENT episodes and while they're certainly not highlights by any means, "Vanishing Point" was for sure a low point.

based oc

I saw ENT characters and DS9 characters interacting and completely ignored it for being so poorly written

/trek/'s on their phone, mumbling something about lights.

>how many lights?
>800 million Cardassian

people who don't want others who to have light hearted fun because it hurts

>eh. he wrote a large part of ENT episodes
I can't think of a more damning writing portfolio.

Why do "they" come here?

this thread

Attached: suliban.jpg (236x332, 19K)

I would have accepted this answer, until Discovery came out. Now that's shit writing left to right.

which you watch

They're a fringe group, it's not often they get representation in a major television show like Voyager.
Yes but unfortunately, that style of writing is very much in demand these days. Gotta subvert those expectations and deconstruct everything decent in the world, user! It's not like subverting expectations and deconstruction have become bigger tropes than what they were meant to take apart in the first place. That'd be silly, haha.

Attached: 1566184362184.jpg (480x360, 38K)

blame the studios for giving in to writer demands

enough with the pedo shit, guys
not cool

Oh, I do. I do. I'd paint Kurtzman's face in my toilet if I didn't plan to sell my house soon.

When did you lose your virginity?

Attached: Star Trek Continues 06 Come Not Between the Dragons 01.webm (720x540, 2.97M)

Good morning everyone, it has finally hit me and I'm sorry to break it to you guys like this, but I think I'm quitting /trek/ entirely. I didn't know a lot of you that well, but it's been a fun time with everyone here. Thanks tripfags for always being there for me even when I did stupid stuff I wish I could take back. And to all the others including Morn, Q, Guinan, and Rom who I got to know the best, thanks for putting up with my stupidity and everything I did wrong. Thanks everyone who cared about me when I needed it and I'm very sorry about all this.

Please don't leave. I'm begging you.

big fuckin trek apes everywhere I look smdh

don't go, dude
I don't wanna be left alone with these people

fuck Morn the idiot

Chapter 1

Morn lied to me and he is a stupid idiot.

Chapter 2

Morn is a nigger. Not only is he a nigger, he is the blackest nigger I have ever seen. Guys I know I say that a lot, but it is true guys. Morn is a dirty black nigger monkey ape. A repulsive fucking gorilla of the african rain forest. Throughout my career I have categorized and documented over 700 niggers on five continents. Everywhere from the deepest congoloid jungles to the alleyways of detroit. I have also classified countless new species of gorilla monkey that you have ever seen before. Each one is a repulsive, moronic, grotesque, incompetent, and incredibly virile creature, and the Brazilian monkey ape named “Morn” not only excells and surpasses in each one of these traits, he breaks every previous record holder, except virility, which is the lowest Ive seen in any nigger monkey. I wish I never met him. Disgusting!

What did we do to put you off /trek/?

Drunks lie to be interesting.

fuck off tourist

It may be gross but it is human nanture

Attached: TAS - Girl Fight.webm (960x720, 1.36M)

Hi, user. Could you please give /trek/ a second chance? We have been losing poster steadily from 2017 and we're kind of in a bad way. Please?

Oh, for sure. I mean, it's still "watchable" it's just.. bad. Both bad writing in general and double bad for being "star trek" without that signature trek feel. Plus I hope it gets better, both because it can only go up from here, and because except for ToS the first few seasons have always been shit in every Trek show. I doubt they'll get much better tho. I thank god that in the second season they've made the Klingons speak english, after realizing that having someone speak Klingon for more than two sentences is fucking terrible.

I mean, subverting is not bad, when they went in fighters and the redshirt survived, that was a neat subversion. (If we ignore the fact that the whole fucking scene shouldn't have happened and that of course Burnham was great at that too, because Burnham is great at literally everything, and if you'd run the ship with clones of her it'd be the most powerfull ship in the Universe)
The bad writing is more this shit: youtube.com/watch?v=Z2A2wDXYhEE
Person A says something, person B gets inspired by that, person C continues the thought etc.. It's such.. dear lord who writes like this?
Spock says some random shit, that makes Burnham have a fraction of an idea, then the next person has the next fraction, they're passing around dialogue like a joint at a party.
Or how Season 1 explains how super vulcan like Burnham is, because she grew up there, yet from episode 1 she has emotional outbursts, completely contradicting what is being said with what is being shown.
Clearly they wanted a powerful "Spock shows emotions and it's real fucking moving" moment. But it is unearned because we just met this character 10 minutes ago.

Come on. /trek/ can be fun at times. There's memes and fights and lots of drama and sometimes anons share weird stories from their lives. good stuff.

>We're down to 5 guys with 21 IPs.

Attached: At Least it's Content.webm (480x360, 106K)

What's the best /trek/ post you ever saw?

>skin colored eyeballs
gg

>when they charge the crew they just move the drawings from right to left
>don't even bother to move them up and down just slightly to indicate walking/running
>the eyes are all the same color as the skin, no whites.
Budget is one hell of a drug.

sometimes, in euro hours, it's just me and this other insomniac weirdo who keeps stream of thoughting me with all kinds of stuff from his life.

20 of those are me switching to airplane mode so the entire thread doesn't get naked if I get banned

syllable wars

an oldie but a goodie

ffs

STD behind the scenes

Attached: Star Trek Discovery Season 3 Behind the Scenes.png (1920x1080, 10K)

Just look at this advanced tech

Can someone explain to me how /trek/ would be better if more people were posting in it?

HELP HELP, my station is under attack by Pakleds!

Attached: 20190919131117_1.jpg (1920x1058, 232K)

Attached: 486SX.png (2560x1440, 1.69M)

I don't get it.

It would just be more suffocatingly autistic

More opinion diversity. More points of view for the choir. Less stale shitposting and tripfagdrama holding /trek/ hostage because anons feel like they have to reply to "thread culture"

That’s my point, but I assume its butthurt capeshitters mad that our general keeps popping up.

What? Who said that? It'd be worse.

fuck the shitters

/trek/ is perfect as it is. Our best tripfag posts selfies of herself in Vulcan cosplay. What more could anyone want?

Attached: 44.jpg (339x242, 30K)

>More opinion diversity
Well, there are people who think DS9 is shit, and there are people who are wrong.

Attached: 1548778948524.png (500x556, 433K)

Posts like this are so depressing. I get it, you're being sarcastic but there are people who are not buying themselves in irony when they say things like this.

at least capeshitters don't spam pedo charts

Well except the Batmanfags

I'm being serious. I would rather have a small group of regulars than a larger pool of retards asking the same questions every day.

all i wan is for peeps here 2b frens an not figt so mush

Attached: 1551548703617.png (721x548, 90K)

there is that.

I just meant the BF shit. The rest was fine.

Link to it so I can join you in a toast.

Infinite
Diversity in
Infinite
Combinations

Attached: Suraks_katric_ark,_The_Forge.jpg (403x464, 30K)

Attached: 1550513524052.jpg (1387x702, 148K)

Cmdr. Riker was not from Risa, he was from Canada. The referenced album, Straight Out of Compton, featured gangsters who were from the township of Compton, Alaska. So, this meme doesn't scan. Retool it.

In what world do you think that any new people who come to /trek/ would be even remotely interested in discussing Star Trek? When's the last time you've experienced Yea Forums outside of this thread? Or the rest of Yea Forums, for that matter.

No, we'd get a bunch of tourists racebaiting and posting Twitter screencaps. No thanks.

this user attains it.
We're a close knit group here on /trek/ and we like it that way. Newfags sneed not apply.

Gross. The Cardassian lusting after O'Brien's Irish cock was cute tho. Quite fertile.

He was Alaskan you filthy fucking vile fucking cretin but you knew that already, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?

Attached: 1567562765714.jpg (664x664, 104K)

ugu
*runs home to tell parents about happy encounter*

I wish they'd make more of these. STC is comfy.

why’s was he so based /trek/?

Attached: F3F56651-7DA6-4CC7-B35B-D36143D24F6B.jpg (657x603, 41K)

He was far from the bones of his ancestors.

maybe some will be cool

you guys know each other? what is this gay shit? DS9 made you all gay.

Alaskans don't have soft skin like that.

>why’s was

It's like Florida in the future.

If you're here everyday for 2 years, you start to recognize posters.

Attached: fwen and fishe.png (644x479, 131K)

>tfw holodecks will never exist in your lifetime.

Attached: reallife205.jpg (702x530, 129K)

>frogposting
*sigh*

came here for the trek
stayed for the thread culture

No, but booze exists.

I miss the Riker9 followed immediately by DTO poster. It's been almost a week now, I think.

based

Attached: 1568739562161.jpg (1200x1200, 191K)

He was here yesterday. There's this user who always rages at him too. Hope they work things out.

>1. Black Meat In Your Wormhole
>2. Commander (Of Believers)
>3. Change Bling ft. Odd Hoe
>4. Behind Bars (Of Gold Pressed Latinum)
>5. Trill Ass Nigga
>6. BJore
>7. Run (About)
>8. Profession Prophet
>9. E-N-H-A-N-C-E-D ft Dr.B
>10. Accessory To Murder
>Bonus Tracks
>11. Authorities Defiant
>12. Crack Spoonhead (Cardassian Diss)
>13. Dominion Space (Klingon Ship)

Attached: 1453252945364.png (900x598, 999K)

imagine being this person and thinking you're never doing anything wrong

Yeah I've got a folder of about 50 trek pictures I repost every day. So what?

isn't this based on the movie straight outta lowcash?

>twf she's got a more accurate uniform than 99% of cosplayers.

still better than a frogposter and archive copypasta poster imho

Attached: 1567659624497.jpg (416x640, 61K)

I'll just unread this now.

Every. Fucking. Day.

I've been on a weird schedule the last week or so, waking up at like 3am. Guess I'm missing a few of the threads.

I mean, there weren't any vulcan characters in TNG or DS9, and Tuvok kinda got shit on since the only time his vulcan-ness mattered was pon farr. T'Pol had some moments though I guess.

I've never had a drink in my life, because the thought of ever being drunk infuriates me.

Attached: EEwHNwhiddenfilenameuXkAAvIGD.jpg (1518x2522, 851K)

Why would anyone do that? Just repost the same memes thread after thread after thread?

Hahaha

*hides post*

You OK, brah? Shouldn't be missing out on your /trek/s.

It’s fun

Are my frogs funny yet? Real Trek fan replies only please.

>jeri and her lesbian lover kate celebrate their first child

>the thought of ever being drunk infuriates me.
Why?

Not in the main cast, but they did make appearances, And I think there were a few episodes where it was just ignored that vulcans are super strong. But yeah, T'Pol sometimes remembers her abilities.

Are you twelve?

I like your trek-apus. It's like they're the mascots of /trek/ and BF/VF are the cheerleaders.

No but you're doing better and sometimes they pick me up when I'm feeling down. I don't understand why some people hate you -- you're fine.

it's childish

>sometimes they pick me up when I'm feeling down

Attached: 1568506346394.jpg (840x742, 110K)

No. One is about the evolution of a species over generations. The other is about excess alcohol consumption looking down at the world from your place of privilege.

Its tradition. These threads were started around ten years ago by a tripfag who is no longer with us back in 2010

Attached: Capture.jpg (1505x853, 127K)

HO HO HO

you sound like you have no festivals to enjoy in your country

Of the vulcans that I can remember in TNG, yea it seems like they had amnesia about their biology. The one episode that comes to mind in DS9 is the baseball game, where they make a point to show that the vulcans are good. I think it's more that the writers just didn't care to use vulcans much since Spock was explored so extensively through the decades.

>Trump posts in /trek/

Attached: 1551201752992.jpg (625x469, 39K)

1. /trek/ was founded by a tripfag
2. /trek/ has never changed
3. jesus save my belly button from being poked by 7 of 9

lol nice OC

Trek threads weren't an everyday occurrence until like 2012-2013 or so, if I remember right. Maybe not even that long ago. I'm old.

Attached: MICHAEL BURNHAM.jpg (800x695, 43K)

What's your take on STD?

/trek/ is a re-run general
same pics same posts

we sometimes get new posters, like jimmy2x

Did you miss that user telling everyone "Fuck you?" We're still recovering from the trauma

Just a comfy joke about alien Manners vs human manners

Maybe just a basic miscommunication even where Mr. Homs thought that it was a gift for hom somehow

Oh yeah, I remember wondering the same during the Baseball game. On a human field a Vulcan would hit a home run every damn time. Since they are (boringly) strictly better humans.

Jimmy gave me PTSD
I don't understand why someone would just go on the internet and shitpost like that
It's like he didn't even care about having a serious discussion

wrong we sometimes discuss tmp or the undiscovered country which we rarely do

Lol Riker fucked Lal didn't he?
Is that why she died?
Couldn't handle that Number One cock?

I can't wait for the oldfags to die off

that was a bad one. he was very, very angry.

this pic has never been posted

Attached: 20190917131002_1.jpg (1920x1058, 407K)

Jimmy was genuinely mentally ill.

why would anyone want to look at your video game screenshots

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW!!!!!

I mocked that guy in a way that goaded him on.

Attached: fuck you bot v3.png (1922x1444, 2.92M)

maybe they like ship models

Attached: 20190919132249_1.jpg (1920x1058, 273K)

I like asking questions I know the answer to. It makes me feel smart and validates the amount of time I've spent researching a tv show.

Let's discuss Starship classes and inconsistencies in STO!

Disco is all animated. Needlessly so as a glossy distraction from the abysmal uga buga Michael Burnham grunting dialogue

Congratulations, you're an echo.

That's an Asperger's trait. It's comforting because you since you know the answer, you can engage in social interaction that is predictable. Soothing tactics 101, brah.

Nobody here really has Asperger's, do they?

Given the topic of the thread, it is fair to assume that there is a higher % of AS here than in gen pop.

Doesn't Data say that he has learned to anticipate the responses of his friends and has grown used to them?

Attached: crazy spoonhead.png (982x558, 1.06M)

>"Joe, there were no rapecamps. It's all a lie, Joe!"
>-"Wow!"

>Shakespeare, hell yeah!

Would reposting the same pictures and copypasta everyday be considered a sign of Asperger's?
Is it wrong to call aspies retards? If their brains are wired to excel at figuring out 2+2=4 then why aren't they smart enough to figure out how to not be spergs? Shouldn't non-spergs encourage aspies towards normal social behavior instead of coddling them?

Attached: Spock and Michael.jpg (1200x802, 868K)

>If you compare the Bajoran demographic data made before the occupation, you will find no evidence of any systematic killings of any kind. In fact, due to the introduction of the state-of-the-art Cardassian medicine, it is highly likely that our presence on Bajor SAVED Bajoran lives...

I am in pain from laughter.

Attached: Balok.jpg (1024x764, 75K)

But first the Tranya!

t. socrates

gimme a /trek/ image you've never seen posted here or haven't seen in ages

Attached: Star Trek Dukat timeline.jpg (1500x800, 197K)

Come out to yourself homo

>Would reposting the same pictures and copypasta everyday be considered a sign of Asperger's?
Not really, it could just as easily be a troll.
>Is it wrong to call aspies retards?
If you want to be mean you could call them social retards.
>If their brains are wired to excel at figuring out 2+2=4 then why aren't they smart enough to figure out how to not be spergs?
It's a social handicap.
>Shouldn't non-spergs encourage aspies towards normal social behavior instead of coddling them?
Normie teachers try to help aspies be normal but it's a genetic condition.

You forgot the infinitly high spike where he tells Kira he fucked her mom

youtu.be/BvYRqsRZ7vE

Attached: Sybok.jpg (625x670, 259K)

Balok.jpg is my filename. Fuck you.

here u go, fren

Attached: 1562696300827.png (727x682, 204K)

Wasn't that the episode where she had to carry him while he's unconscious but you can see the actor laughing at her and they used the take anyway?

You forgot "Share your hurt."

Because it goes against my character, and who I am. I'm cool with people who do drink. In fact I find them to be amusing. I relate to people more when they are drunk because that's when they allow themselves to turn back into children, and they become honest. Also hangovers don't sound very comfy.

Only emotionally.

Attached: inf_regress_099.jpg (705x530, 78K)

@121238548
fuck off, frogfag

Are (((You))) implying {character name}.jpg is an intrusion on you somehow?

Attached: Kirk.jpg (530x500, 153K)

didn't notice that
*whispers* I was surfing with it in the background

If I were a transporter chief, there would be a lot of malfunctions when aspies beam anywhere. That's all I'll say.

Did someone say fuck?

“You will be stopped,” promised Hedril, the redheaded Ensign now kneeling with her thighs clenched tightly around her lovely pink pussy lips.

“Not by you,” the Vorta answered with a quick smile. “By the way, the eggs don’t take long to do their thing inside you. In fact…” She remotely adjusted the women’s gravshacks. Immediately each captive was hoisted to her feet, wrists lifted high above heads so that their toes only barely touched the floor. “You should start feeling it any second… now.”

B’Elanna Torres yelped. She stared down past her own bare breasts to her snatch and emitted another sharp cry that sunk into a low mewling sound. Hanging from her restraints she began to wiggle and writhe in a very un-Klingon way, her hips swaying from side to side and her supple boobs swaying deliciously as she felt the Jem’Hadar egg begin its journey out of her body. The twenty-two year old suddenly cried out loud, arching her back and almost lifting herself by her gravshacks. Her voice grew in pitch and volume and then she was lifting herself, legs kicking in the air, tits jumping on her chest, thighs spreading and the lips of her pussy stretching as something dark and wide crowned.

With a popping sound B’Elanna Torres gave birth. The fertilized Jem’Hadar egg bounced like a rubber ball when it hit the ground. The Klingon slumped and hung limp in her restraints, her big brown nipples rising and falling as her tits heaved with her panting.

Post a selfie if you’re such a Chad

>Disco
You mean STD

Attached: STD 1508586023511.jpg (1220x912, 207K)

What about shy aspie scene girls?

Don't. look what happened to Bash.

That explains all the pedophila around here.

Attached: illust_74825953_20190907_224325.jpg (750x1000, 561K)

>posting selfies for pedo aspies
no thanks

stop

hi bash. I...

you know I've never actually played that game beyond a couple hours, it looks like a lot of stuff that mmo's suffer from

disproportionate room size, things designed to sell cosmetics, etc.

these screenshots are from the armada III mod for sins of a solar empire

Attached: 20190916205008_1.jpg (1920x1058, 242K)

What, did her shitty life somehow get worse by attracting a throng of beta orbiters?

>Post a selfie if you’re such a Chad
Real Chads post dick pics (uncut of course)

dick too big for pic

What happened to Bash?

Attached: Bashirfaggot atod.jpg (1080x1440, 257K)

Have you given the star trek mod for Stellaris a try?

Attached: To Boldly Stop.jpg (395x480, 42K)

I think she was unsettled by anons here knowing where she lives. Anyway, my favorite show is TNG. No wait! It's DS9.

Some creepy user showed up at her SB.

No I showed up at the Japanese Food Store next to the organic laundromat. We really need someone to update the /trek/ wiki.

I was that user. I ordered a raktajino and she flashed me her tits. When I told her I was one of her discord patrons she locked the door and let me bareback fuck her in the ass.

To be honest, if you post pictures of yourself for attention, you deserve to get stalked by weirdos.

lost

She posted it y mistake while drunk. I don't think she deserved to be harassed.

I love these three together so much.

I'd never post pictures of myself here even if I just drank two bottles of Jim Bean and injected heroin into my eyeballs. I'm sorry but there's no way it wasn't overt.

nobody reasonable wants to be stalked by /trek/fags.
this is me giving credit to BF for situational awareness.
t. MKULTRA

Attached: Corbomite,wtf is corbomite.jpg (300x224, 13K)

she cute

Maybe she got her folders mixed up. Thumbnails can be misleading at times. YOU KNOW THIS!

If BF stopped fucking using her trip and posting weebshit constantly, she'd be forgotten inside of six months. Every post she makes with her trip on, or without it that is obviously a BF post means that she absolutely wants the attention.

Does Mark Alaimo have one of those pay me to read something profiles?
I'd be down to pay for some ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS copypasta

I'm gonna cut down a bunch of pine trees and build this.

Attached: Plywood Starship.jpg (1200x567, 88K)

/trek/ would explode if this happened

Shouldn’t be too hard, they got Mulgrew to narrate a Flat Earth documentary

It's a drawing.

/trek/ has been thru enough.

How was she?

Most posts about BF are by BF

That's bull and you know it.

Attached: 454545454545.png (3000x3000, 264K)

I don't think so. Somebody asked how to make /trek/ less toxic in the last thread and some sperg immediately said "ban all the fucking tripfags" even though there hadn't been a single tripfag post in a 200+ post thread.

People are obsessed and I honestly think they do more damage than the actual attention whores. But VF and BF do nothing but enable their autism, so I suppose it's a chicken/egg situation.

I think a lot of anons use tripfags as a crutch.

Raktajino is the dumbest fucking drink name ever

people love to hate. they come home from work and just let loose

Attached: munchclit.jpg (236x276, 7K)

Yeah Disco is only good for background noise

Good point VF

paranoia much, fren?

make new thred

Attached: Harry-Kim.jpg (1024x765, 79K)

>hurr durr if you don’t like tripfags just ignore them
>doesn’t ignore post bitching about tripfags
Put your trip back on

Attached: based-retard.jpg (498x375, 46K)

calm down

could you be a morbidly obese crewman with a moomoo style uniform?

You got it, Vee Eff.

make fucking new goddamn tread

relax bro

Attached: spock-death.png (660x475, 442K)

you make

new