Consider this to be a future artifact from the end of the American empire

Consider this to be a future artifact from the end of the American empire.

Attached: 55EF6C3A-7946-46C0-B98C-09F65DC6AB12.png (750x1334, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Middleditch#Personal_life
telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/men-should-give-wives-permission-infidelity-christmas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Middleditch#Personal_life
white Christian cuck

I wonder how long this marriage will last lol

they put quotes around the wrong word

It's a pretty silly dance but good for him if he got something out of it.

>acts like swinging is a new thing
>thinks cuckholding is the same as swinging
Zoom Zoom.

This. As soon as his wife starts banging huge black guys with 13 inch dicks it will be over.

>I don’t give a f***, but my wife is more private, so I have to juggle that
>"Personally, that’s one of the trickier elements of it all, because Mollie doesn’t get that and yet she has to witness it," Middleditch said. "I’m like, 'Come on, what about this chick who’s obviously really into me?' And Mollie will say, 'Yeah, she’s into you. Where do I fit in?' That question comes up. There’s a lot of negotiation, and adding fame sometimes makes it easier and sometimes complicates things."

How much more of a hint does this guy need to understand that she's not into it? Get a divorce already, you're in an abusive relationship with a narcissist.

Fuck me, he meant this sexual fetish crap, just nuke this cancerous degenerate mankind.

I especially liked how he admitted he asked to swing almost immediately after getting married.

Maybe this whole thing wasn't really for you then, chief?

All swingers are cuckolds, but not all cuckolds are swingers. And normalizing it definitely is a new thing, at least in this run of society.

Why is this sort of behavior so common among white liberals?

She's pretty hot though

Attached: 4797903_2.jpg (1337x2048, 1.39M)

>he does not know that swinging was huge in the 50s-70s
Zoom Zoom.

Cuckholding is watching the bitch get fucked and you not fucking around with anyone else.
Swinging is you both fuck people.

Based Thomas!

Attached: 7A5438F1-F898-4BB8-82AA-2BAA573205C0.png (1242x2208, 1.03M)

it wasn't

>Cuckholding is watching the bitch get fucked
idk how so many retards now conflate cuckoldry with cuckoldry fetishism

>It's not cheating because we're both doing!!!! *point to head*

It's M.A.D. on a personal level

It was slightly popular among upper class degenerates, now it's getting pushed on everybody.
>Cuckholding is watching the bitch get fucked
Apparently cuckoldry lowers your IQ as well. Why don't you look up the actual linguistic roots of the term? You are cuckolded when your wife/girlfriend has sex with someone else, that's it.

>yea but this outdated use of the word!

>both agree to it
>"cheating"

Do you still insist on using the word "gay" to express you are happy?

What wrong with the eyes?? Him face melt??

>NONONO I'M NOT A KEKOLD I'M A SWINGER WE'RE DIFFERENT AAAA YOU CAN'T MAKE FUN OF ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
heh..... pathetic. I use words by their meanings, instead of attempting to manipulate them to protect my fragile ego.

Remember when him and that poo made up a story about getting harassed by maga hat wearing frat boys?

Get a screen capture app.

fpbp

>i use outdated uses of words to feel superior to people!
such a lust for Autism?!

it is, male swingers are cucks in fucking denial

>outdated
You really are a zoomer, aren't you? Cuckold never went out of style. Ever.

this is why I'm making it a point to ask women before I get serious with them if they're interested in open relationship type stuff. If they show interest, I'm not interested.

Why our corporate overlords want to end with monogamy right now?

Here is something that was promoted heavily last year
telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/men-should-give-wives-permission-infidelity-christmas/
>But Wednesday Martin, whose latest book Untrue explores “why nearly everything we believe about women and lust and infidelity” is wrong, is not being flippant. “We now know long-term relationships are harder on female desire than they are on male desire,” she says. “Many experts now believe monogamy is a tighter fit for women than for men. This Christmas give your wife something she really wants. Something truly exciting. A hall pass.”

What's up with you phone niggers not knowing how to take a screenshot?

It's not outdated.

Attached: 1635d28f6a1e26862f6f48d1cbc0baf1.png (713x270, 17K)

So, he's actually based?

Bully my good man! Tis such a Gay ol Time gathering wood and bundling them in to a faggot!

>words never become outdated/change meanings over time

Verily! Yonder dandiprat dost speak most foolishly! Cuckoldry is afoot whence thy strumpet doth dance the Paphian jig with another swain.

>boomer swinger defense force
You're a nasty cük, bro.

TURN THAT SHIT DOWN!

/Thread

Proclaim that to mine face and not upon the world wide web! I’ll have thy guys for garters, thou blackguard!

Thou gorbellied guts-griping puttock!

Swinging is super based. I fucked a few super attractive women doing it with my previous partner. This isn't some cuck shit when there's equal exchange. Nothing better than two girls making you COOM

WAIT A MINUTE! He's not Jew?!

Now I remember that scene when Louis Theroux observe a swinging party and opens a door to a room full of degeneracy with fat old boomers. His face of shock and horror is priceless

A limp wristed cuckold like you wouldn't be able to lift a saber, much less swing it.

>now
breakdown of the nuclear family has always been on the agenda though

Yeah bro totally based, you're not a cuckold because your woman isn't fucking other men when you swing.

Attached: 1502644133111.jpg (500x500, 42K)

swinging and open relationships can go a few different ways. Trad swingers go to a swingers club and find another swinger couple and you fuck his wife and he fucks your wife and that's it.
Modern "open relationship" always end up with one partner (either husband or wife) fucking a lot of people and the other one biting his/her lip not to cry. This could be a cuckhold situation.
Judging by the rest of the interview this is not the case here, he's using his fame to fuck around and she isn't happy about it.
Expect divorce followed by metoo soon, say goodbye to Silicon Valley.

Until she wants to and does it. That user has opened Pandora’s Box (teehee).

Bro I'm joking. By definition it wouldn't be swinging if she wasn't fucking someone else too. If she's fucking someone else, then it's cuckoldry by definition.

You low IQ motherfuckers are making me sick
Honestly, educate yoself, bitch.

it makes for a pretty good analogy

the roman empire fell into collapse because the men were more interested in sex than in war

the united states empire fell into collapse because the men were more interested in watching their wives having sex with their slaves

pottery

you are a fag for arguing about what is/is not cuckolding, and hes a fag for getting cucked, now shut the fuck up trannies

>seething incel that cant get any pussy let alone multiple women

To female anons and gays, would this guy be attractive if here 6’2? Trying to figure out how much height actually helps, considering this dude is hideous

She's not hot at all.
And she has tan lines around her eyes like Trump

Even if I was an incel, at least im not like you who who has had sex, but knows way too much about about the history and culture of cuckholding.

He were

>he does not try to learn about as much things as possible
Brainlets everyone.

Wait this isn't what /pol/ taught me

>about cuckholding
Cucks everybody.

You do realize that makes you come across as interested, right?

Silly anons "swinging" (getting cucked) is for the goyim, not the chosen people.

This is gonna sound like no true Scotsman, but I promise you that real Christians don't describe themselves as atheist.

I wouldn't call it arguing, I'm just posting a definition.

Swinging for famous men is different than swining if you're a nobody. Middleditch can totally fuck like a dozen women in a week no problem. All he has to do is say he is on a pretty big television show.

If you're swinging as some random guy and your girlfriend is a 6/10 or higher, you're basically just a cuck.

If other men are in any way involved in you or your partner's sexlife, you're a cuck. And a fag, if you're into it. No other levels to it.

Lmao ok sure, even if you have a literal harem of hundreds of women, just because one of em slept with one other guy, you're a cuck

It's that idea of putting women on a pedestal where they need to be pure and loyal that makes you the beta others prey on

>if you don't want your partner to sleep with someone else you're a beta
Seriously what the fuck does cuckoldry do to your brain?

>Swinging for famous men is different than swining if you're a nobody. Middleditch can totally fuck like a dozen women in a week no problem. All he has to do is say he is on a pretty big television show.

lol, then why he has to swing then? he can fuck whoever he wants without his wife ( a nobody) fucking no one

that´s what Ewan Mcgregor does (the jock way)

that thomas actor is a fucking KEK and a dumbfuck

That really confused me as well. I could gave sworn he was of the trib. He's another Jason Biggs as it seems.

>Ewan Mcgregor
ruin his marriage and relationship with his kids? and have to give his wife half of his stuff? what a jock

Attached: 1568348768385.jpg (808x1343, 361K)

>swinging
cuckold.
>cheating, or polygyny
based.
It really is that simple.

i was speaking only in terms of sex, at least he´s not a C-U-C-K, that´s more shameful

even then, his wife divorced him because he commited in a relationship with MEW, if he just fucked her on the set of fargo and leave her (like what he did with other women), he wouldn´t had a divorce

Literally nothing wrong with swinging. It's actually the patrician way.

/POL/ isn't a thing
do you mean /pol/
are you a fag who also types Yea Forums

So he's not actually a cuck, he's the one pushing this because he wants to bang random women

Swinging is nothing new

The end? You mean the beginning. Stale marriages were what's bringing it to these dire state of affairs

No thanks I would rather be in a monogamous relationship with the person I love ^.^

If you look at his 23 and me youll see that he is. Just look at him!

he's gonna get metooed so hard

It's really not hard to be in a healthy relationship if you're a healthy person, psychologically speaking.

Saw this guy do standup once. He was awful, and tried to blame the audience for not laughing enough.

Dont get mad because you didn't know what a cuckold is

dumb cuck

I wanna crime of passion this whole worthless country.

This

>Middleditch has described his own upbringing as agnostic. He believed in a "classic Christian religion" at a young age. He has described himself as a Christian, but also as an atheist.[33][34]
he's just a retard and so are you

>Middleditch has described his own upbringing as agnostic. He believed in a "classic Christian religion" at a young age. He has described himself as a Christian, but also as an atheist.[33][34]
He's a cuck even in religion.

Female ones too

YES COMRADE KEEP SUBVERT!! YES YES MORE GARBAGE INTO WESTPIG INTERNET YES!! SUBVERT COMRADE WE HAVE STARTED THE FIRE!!! YES YES!!

Attached: SUBVERTSKI.gif (484x523, 275K)

KEK

NOOOOO MY EARS

Imagine how upset you have to be about boards being sick of your propaganda to have this image saved on your computer

is this the new meme

yeah imagine being mad enough to click on something twice lmao
he's seething haha not like us right fellow 4Channer

>All swingers are cuckolds
Not if you don't have a wife/GF and just bang other people's wives.

That's even better because if they can get pressured into it then they're not worth it either. Or it means they're willing to lie just to get a bf.

boomer fags were cucks, this is somehow making it better, yeah sure your fucking wife sucking other dudes dick dosnt make you cuck you fucking boomerfag, keep beliving in whatever makes you sleep at night lmao.

everytime someone posts that image the trannies come seething out of their dilation farms, so based

Attached: 1565367123079.png (329x290, 173K)

The nuclear family was part 1 of the breakdown of family and community.

That's not swinging

It's weird because you guys seem to be convinced social "degeneracy" is what causes civilizations to fall instead of economic, biological (such as disease/famine) or political factors.

>As soon as Thomas starts banging huge black guys with 13 inch dicks it will be over.

>famine
fucking lol yeah that's it that's the problem
you did it user you fixed the west

>Thomas Middleditch
A fucking nobody.

Are you seriously suggesting famine hasn't historically played a role in the downfall of civilizations in the past?

This.

were you seriously suggesting social and sexual degeneracy hasn't?

No it isn't. Key parties or whatever have been a trope for a while.

based

if only we had more food...

To a much lesser degree than the factors I discussed. The degeneracy you're referring to is more of a symptom of rampant economic equality than the destruction of some magical social fabric.

Moralists are idiots.

both of those things are the symptoms of jews

Promiscuity needs to end before our society completely collapses

How many jews held offices of high importance in the roman empire?

Too many.

The answer you're looking for is "none"

>held offices of high importance
You don't understand how Jewish influence works.

third post is the best post