Honestly. This show is fucking garbage

Honestly. This show is fucking garbage.

Attached: p16422539_b_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qqE7ZxH7BJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just like everything on HBO.
>B-B-BUT THEY HAS SWEARS AND BOOBIES!!!!

>hey lets make the godfather but drag it out for 6 long boring seasons
Literally novela tier

What Yea Forums isnt going to try and defend their beloved trash can show?

I couldn't even finish the pilot.

Great job dudes

Don't compare Godfather to this garbage.

it's called waste management ya mooks

Attached: ¦3.png (33x33, 862)

fucking garbage soap opera tier show. eyyyy im a mob boss but im depressed and sad.

Yurop time is garbage

It's a soap opera for overcompensating betas

its literally shitty version of breaking bad

I've never seen a thread this desperate before

Attached: image.jpg (349x350, 41K)

This

Sopranos fags getting dabbed on itt

It was okay, but vastly overrated.

I'm not surprised if fags from discord arranged this "invasion"

based

Shut up!

40% of the posters ITT will commit suicide.

There really is no arguement to be had here. If you don't appreciate this show then its clear your opinion is irrelevant, stick to capeshit and reality tv. Its really that simple. don't fucking @ me either, i dont wanna talk to plebs

shut up you facebook faggot

@Anonymous

Sopranos is literally Jersey Shore: Mob Edition

Only men could understand tranny

I like it because they talk and act like real people

agreed it's boring.

I first assumed it was meant to take the piss out of mobsters and boomer lifestyle but saw that its a lot more interesting than that and enjoyed it. Wouldn't really go out of my way to watch any of it again.

>m..my favorite show isnt garbage!
>p..please dont b..bully
Pathetic

I dropped the show after they killed off livia.

Such an awful writing decision, I couldnt continue after that. Dishonest production

memes aside, the show greatly benefitted from the actress dying
mommy issues in the mob - the show would have been unbearable for much longer
seasons 4-5-6 are the best

yikes: the thread

SEETHING Wirecell still mad his hood shit is trash television

>>1212309391231318315166533all me

I'm watching the 1st season of The Wire and I just got done watching the episode where DeAngelo teaches the younger kids chess. I was blown away! I had to watch it a couple times to really pick up on it, but did you guys realize that when he was teaching them about the chess pieces, he was really referring to THEM being the pawns! What an amazing metaphor!

t. reddit

desu, I felt like her abrupt exit was sort of interesting. Even though they built everything up to Livia's story, You're right, more plot-lines involving her over the newt few seasons would have been awful.

>"Could we please lower the air conditioning?"
what was his fucking problem Yea Forums?

Attached: e8b0cd265f8ba6a274215d2d595d2833.png (698x892, 414K)

fucking discord raiders

Was it kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=qqE7ZxH7BJE

Yeah I never missed not seeing the plotline of having her having to testify and shit
I don't know, she had dobe her role really well, and having her die unexpectedly didn't feel forced or anything. It made the show more grounded than it already was imo, it somehow felt very natural and they handled it perfectly, bad CGI aside.

Attached: soy1.png (454x520, 20K)

My friend got me the Blu-ray box set and then got butt hurt when I didn’t even make it halfway. Jewish crap.

Bitch ive never even used discord. Ive never even seen an actual episode of the sopranos. Im just baiting

based

He's right and I would not consider you a friend or acquaintance of any kind afterwards tbqh, you ungrateful cunt acting like the kikes you pretend to despise so much.

cringe
painfully cringe

>buy friend a book
>hound him for weeks about if he read it or not
>abruptly cut off contact after several weeks

Lmao stay seething.

everyone involved in this thread should be culled

Yep exactly

>adriana confesses to chrissy
>they lose their shit in the apartment for awhile
>chrissy needs to go out for a minute
>ohshit omething bad happened
>adriana and sil in the car...

pure kino. i was already hooked and in love with the show, but that whole event punched me in the heart. than the subsequent digging by carm, and tony lying about it, better than ive ever seen anyone bullshit about anything in a tv show before so naturally.

But that entire season is the worst part of the show, the writers were absolutely struggling to keep the consistency and pace going

Attached: 1568892341404.png (456x740, 48K)

T.Jamal Ginsburg

Yeah we got it already for fuck's sake

I've only watched it once so far, was the adriana thing the ending of season 4? I'm going to marathon it again in a few months probably, I don't remember which seasons were the best or worst, I just know s6 pt2 was fucking grim, in a good way.

it was

End of season 5