I'm so glad the daughter of this piece of trash committed suicide...

I'm so glad the daughter of this piece of trash committed suicide, it's the most fitting punishment I could have ever imagined. You see, I waited for years for a Watchmen adaptation and so I was utterly destroyed when I saw what this human garbage did to it; the way he missed every major theme, the unnecessary gore, the cringy symbolism, how he butchered the characters... I didn't even bother watching BvS, but he couldn't even make Batman respect his one single rule.

I hope every time he goes to bed he suffers as much as I suffered when I was sitting at the cinema. I hope he thinks about his daughter screaming in hell as she is engulfed by eternal flames, and how he is responsible for her suicide.

Attached: t-Zack-Snyder-Justice-League-Rumors.jpg (1440x960, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNXohNU3tWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

grow up manchild

Hmm.. based
Eugh.. cringe

It wasn’t even his real daughter that died, just some ugly gook

>"MY COMIC BOOK MOVIE WASN'T EXACTLY HOW I IMAGINED IT SO YOUR DAUGHTER DESERVED TO DIE!"
What a seething thing to think.

it is nice to be relieved of him but he wouldn't be working even without the suicide because bvs was such a flop. convenient timing for WB though

Him being unemployed was not enough for me, I wanted him to suffer as much as I did.

He probably made her watch his shitty flicks countless times until she finally decided she had enough.
>Darling you won't believe this new edit of BvS! It has even more christian symbolism, let's find out if you can spot the new additions!
>D-Dad I don't feel so good to be honest. And didn't we watch it twice yesterday already?
>Honey it is not the same movie. How often do I have to tell you? You start to sound like my critics. And you know how I feel about them.
>Ok Dad. Just...just let me uhm get something from upstairs.
>Sure Hun I'll put in the movie and make some popcorn.
>Ok Dad, I-I love you, you know that?
>Yes I know I love me too.

I liked Watchmen

Watchmen was good, op is just an idiot who wanted tentacle monsters and rando shit happening. Pass, he made watchmen enjoyable.

Joss, you're a piece of shit.

Attached: visionary director zack snyder (5).jpg (640x640, 88K)

Based.

do these celebs that adopt third world kids ever spend any time with them? making movies is time consuming and it's not like they slow down. is it just like, ling po you are an american citizen now, so you're good. clean water eh see ya later

t. disney

The Topknot Murders and Black Ship aren't "major themes" and everything that mattered was in the movie. The Watchmen comic isn't as deep as you think it was, it's not even the deepest superhero deconstruction done by Moore.

>I waited for years for a Watchmen adaptation and so I was utterly destroyed when I saw what this human garbage did to it
He created KINO.
youtube.com/watch?v=sNXohNU3tWo

>it's not even the deepest superhero deconstruction done by Moore.
Redpill me

No, people in hollywood don’t do any parenting. They leave all that shit to nannies. It’s why kids of the Hollywood industry all become fucked up, they never got to attach themselves properly to their parents

Miracleman

Thanks, gonna read it now

Attached: 1544528114821.jpg (600x600, 18K)

your mom died tonight OP, if she already dead then i wish for her suffering in hell in thousand years to come just because she did giving birth of you.