"That was the best acting I've ever seen!"

Leo suggested that line himself, right?

Attached: 20190730-150413-B 0731 MovieReview OnceUponATime Courtesy.jpg (1280x639, 105K)

All I could think of was Leo remembering The Revenant

god fucking damnit Julia Butters is the greatest actress in the last 50 years.

such a great scene. works on multiple levels

>that was the best sex i've ever had

Julia Butters is very young. She is probably going to be a better actress than Jodie Foster. She is probably the next Annette Benning .

this doesnt look like leo

the last time he had to act he was pretending to get raped by a cgi bear.

this time he had a 10 year old loli

He had to act like he was raped by a 10 year old?

So was everyone else in the movie

just saw it at the drive in kinoplex (its 1am in my country now), ama.

i deliberately only watched the trailer, didn't read anything about it and avoided Yea Forums for a while.

Attached: 456846.jpg (950x750, 74K)

What's your preferred cheese?

muh pelts

Why would we ask you anything? You don’t have anything new to say. Faggot.

it was easily the best tarankino movie

did you watch the film? he was ravaged by her acting. it was actually magical.

frumunda

that's how hard he's acting

No. I heard Tarantino was one of them foot perverts, so I'm reluctant to support any of his endeavours.

Why would you watch the trailer for a film you plan on seeing? Are you retarded?

I'll check it out once there are blueray rips, to see if her acting really is that good.

Attached: our.jpg (634x727, 120K)

julia butters has been the break out star of all of disney for 3 years. you are just to fucking stupid to have seen it. she is the star of a 4 season show on ABC.

No, but he suggested that she lean in real close and whisper it in his ear

fucking christ. they are already trying to sexualise this girl by making her act like a goddamn adult. Hollywood is a neverending shithole filled with perverts, I swear

Any good rips out yet?

What a great little scene!

I don't watch television, only Ḱino.

Webdl is next month

Why was this scene so fucking sexual? It was implied that he was raping her, right? Some of the close ups reminded me of Clint's "old enough for kisses" scene.

because you're a pedophile and your sickness is projected onto any piece of media you watch

What levels? I just wanted to get back to Brad and Bruce Dern getting his tube sucked

>come to my hotel later, I've got fortnite and bagel bites

I love when he cried.

i didnt get it

>disney
Oh god, she’s probably been kike’d already, poor thing.

clear copy already out?

This really didn't occur to me at all. I don't know if that makes me naive or you degenerate.