Rambo is Boomer KINO

>crosses the border by driving through a shitty fence
>gets asked why he doesn't call the Police to get his step daughter back from Mexico: "Because ours don't cross the border and down there they don't do SHIT"
>kills about 100 Mexicans in his own Vietnam murder tunnels
>Rips a beating man's heart out of his chest
Plot wise it is a mix between taken and home alone. You'll understand if you see it

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x1422, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuNU58WpheI
twitter.com/TheSlyStallone/status/1173688278421082112
twitter.com/TheSlyStallone/status/1174716102279958528
twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/1174384647888953349
youtube.com/watch?v=nG0eK17-1qM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is the actiona any good?

> taken
rescues girl

> home alone
sets up the booby traps for the baddies pursuing him

The ending home alone battle is top Kino
...Yes

does my nigga die or does he get a sendoff that lets him live?

But there is only one action scene on his farm, in the entire film.

It's 50/50 depending on how you interpret it. Last image is him sitting on a rocking chair while bleeding. Probably depends if Stallone wants to milk it some more in the future

does it show nude latinas with huge chichis?
it's a very important question that determines if i see it at theaters or not.

>critics bitching about violence and Mexicans being portrayed as criminals
I'm already sold. Fuck these latte drinking cunts.

that sound underwhelming

No
It's Stallone trying to make a Rocky Balboa (2006) of the Rambo franchise

>Rips a beating man's heart out of his chest.
Jesus Christ, John what the FUCK.

rambo been watching too many cartel snuff videos

Sometimes I wonder if it's possible to do that IRL if you're strong enough

the fuck? even john rambo showed us some depravity.
fuck this shit. crossing the border to find his niece (which by that point would have been drugged up and been thrown from club to club shaking those tits).

So is it as satisfying as John Rambo?

Do you already watched it?

Supporting this movie is the same as supporting racism. It propagates the alt-right fantasy that Mexicans are rapists and that Mexico is a dangerous wasteland of killers.

I hope it ends with It’s A Long Road

I watched it this morning in the UK

t. your modern film critic/nu-male/tranny

>complain about negative criticism over politics
>supports it over politics

He already made the Rocky Balboa of the Rambo franchise, it was called Rambo (2008).

He ripped a guy's throat out with his bare hands in the last one. The dude's blood even sprayed a hostage, IIRC.

are you trying to imply that everything south of Texas ISN'T a fucking shithole with daily kidnappings and murders going uninvestigated?

Attached: 1513680208788.jpg (122x157, 6K)

I know he is old, that is the same shit all over again, that it doesn't look great, etc. but I'm going to watch it alone, some day in the morning, in an empty theater, going the day that the ticket cost less... Just to enjoy Rambo killing some mexican cartels guys. Just relaxed and honoring the last movie in this good saga. Because if you think about it it's a good saga.

First Blood ---- Great movie. A classic.
Rambo: First Blood Part II ---- Great movie too, spectacular action scenes. Also a classic.
Rambo III ---- A very good movie too and classic moments with the soviets in Afghanistan, etc.
Rambo --- Kino killings scenes.
Rambo: Last Blood ---- I haven't watched it but it doesn't look bad. Not great but I think it could be ok and a good ending to the saga.

youtube.com/watch?v=uuNU58WpheI

The critics are bashing it using the "HELLO, IT'S CURRENT YEAR".

Also, some of the parts of the movie were recorded in my city. Just like 2 km from my house they recorded some scenes.

Eh, II & III were honestly schlock. Entertaining, but really nowhere near as good as First Blood.

According to the Aztecs, it is

>goes to Mexico
>funky town starts playing

theres a pretty out of left field gruesome exchange about 30-40 minutes into the film
then nothing for a while
then a 2 minute vanilla bit
then home alone montage
then maybe 15 minutes of action
THEN
the credits roll over really poorly done slow mo moments from previous rambos
then a montage of clips from the actual film itself. that you just watched and are still watching
its a bit of a cheap mess really. as far removed from what made rambo 1 great as you can get, but at the same time you can't hate on sly for still doing it

Why the fuck would you kidnap Rambo's step daughter? Might as well kidnap Jason Bourne's little sister or something. Jesus christ.

>Entertaining, but really nowhere near as good as First Blood.
The first one was also entertainment and an action movie. Just because it had that monologue in the end about the Vietnam war it doesn't make it more deep than the 2 or 3 movies that had also dialogues like that. Rambo is a action movie saga with a little of Vietnam War critique in it. Nothing more.

She is the one that goes to Mexico trying to find her daddy.

That mans face is liquefying

Whats that music he listens to in the basement

He looks ok to me.

Attached: 342342434.png (526x297, 448K)

Nobody's talking about depth, nigga. It's simply a better movie with better writing and directing.

in 1 rambo is still a bit fucked up from the war and falls into an all out attack because a cop was fucking with him
it was just a lot cleaner. no drivel or excuses for the action, it was a natural progression and a better story
you can enjoy it even if you have no idea what vietnam is, let alone if you knew there was a war there.

Ok I agree the first one is a better story, more natural as you say, 2 and 3 are just pure action and entertainment. But they are good in that too. The 4th one I think it was the same as 2 and 3 but I don't remember it well.

And what about this one? It's a natural story or just pure action entertainment? It looks like more like a personal story of Rambo in his old age trying to live the happy life he never had and some Mexican cartels try to fuck him so he has to return to old days crazy Rambo to defend that life he has now. It's not just like 2, 3 or 4 where there was some excuse for Rambo to return to Vietnam, Afghanistan or Burma and fight the bad guys.

Five to one by the doors. I forgot to include that among the boomer moments in the OP

What did you do yesterday in RAMBO DAY?
twitter.com/TheSlyStallone/status/1173688278421082112

I’m taking my dad to see it on Friday for his 65th birthday. He kept saying we need to see it.

But he kills brown people waaaaaaa :( my snowflake pussy hurts.

Backstage kino from Sly.
twitter.com/TheSlyStallone/status/1174716102279958528

Attached: 54453443.jpg (700x691, 84K)

its 70-80 percent him either interacting with or rescuing his 'niece', and quick shots of set up & execution of traps
outside of the traps in the house, there are 2 'action scenes'. one is like something out of a saw movie, the other is just hammer hits.
i dont know what he was going for, but it is a whole lot of side plot and not a whole lot of action. doesnt feel very rambo at all really, especially if you compare it to the first.

>I AM THE WALL!!!
I can't believe he said that. Was that a judge Dredd reference?

>All my friends died in Vietnam for this...

Attached: 54453443.jpg (1000x649, 236K)

I haven't been keeping up with Rambo in years, I didn't know. Fuck me, man, somebody help John.

Attached: 17795_1.jpg (728x410, 45K)

Arnold congratulates Sly for his new movie.
twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/1174384647888953349

>soldiers are automatically heroes because they kill children and women
wow... so based

THANK YOU

>twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/1174384647888953349

Hope he has a loicens for them knives

yes

No problem breh

Lol Arnold already trash talking.
I really wish Arnold could get a couple good movies out before he kicks the bucket

>It propagates the alt-right fantasy that Mexicans are rapists and that Mexico is a dangerous wasteland of killers.
t. never visited Liveleak in his life

Rambo using VC tactics.
Mexicans invading Rambo.

Yeah I'm thinking this is Trumpian fantasy where Rambo is the oppressed White Male and Mexicans are the invading force.

Rambo 1 was an actual film and I can respect it. II and III were pure propaganda. 4 was a dog shit.

>Plot wise it is a mix between taken and home alone.
I can imagine it already
youtube.com/watch?v=nG0eK17-1qM

>Rambo 1 was an actual film and I can respect it. II and III were pure propaganda. 4 was a dog shit.
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1553234567627.gif (652x562, 285K)

Like the Goose in Drive ?

First Blood is justified by the fact that U.S. decided they're not paying for their POWs and left hundreds behind.

Hilarious how hard US military propaganda II and III are in comparison.

This looks interesting.

Attached: 343232342.png (701x440, 125K)

And a new movie about Conan is also announced.

A bit yeah

>First Blood is justified by the fact that U.S. decided they're not paying for their POWs and left hundreds behind.
Youre on drugs. Original Rambo is about the mistreatment of soldiers when they got home from Vietnman
II is about POWs getting left behind, and the government going so far as to try and get evidence to show there are no POWs and they didn't mess up.
But then, zoom zoom zoom

>It propagates the alt-right fantasy that Mexicans are rapists and that Mexico is a dangerous wasteland of killers.
I'm a mexican and have been living in mexico for the last 8 years and it is dangerous wasteland of killers.It's funny when white americans who have lived their entire lives in suburbs tell you it isn't

Triplets has a script now too. Supposed to have Eddie Murphey in addition to Arnold and Devito

Wanna know how I can tell you are 56% amerinigger and not a Mexican??

I'm not very excited about that one to be honest. Nobody needs a sequel to that classic.

Wanna know how everybody know you're a libtard mutt straight from /int/ddit?

Honestly, portraying it as Home Alone if the consequences were what the reality would be sounds possibly fucking kino, like if a bowling ball falls on your head its going to cave in your head so in Rambo this would actually happen and brain is flying everywhere.

Im just looking forward to it because, it seems like Arnold has been failing to revitalize his career since he came back.
Id rather have conan, but a good sequel to any of his movies is fine.

King Conan? Wasn't it cancelled?

>Triplets has a script now too. Supposed to have Eddie Murphey in addition to Arnold and Devito

That's a great comeback movie. In 2005. They're all too fucking old. OOOOOOLD! GERIATRIC AND DYING.

Nobody wants to see grandpa poopants in movies.

>King Conan? Wasn't it cancelled?
No. The tv show amazon was gonna do that woulda just been adaptations of Howard's stories into episodes was cancelled.
Millius has a script for Conan, Arnold has spoken with him about it and now the owner of the rights is trying to decide (I think) if the story would be better adapted to a movie or TV show

How?

Attached: 4158195.png (1126x900, 1.33M)

Just before he does it, a loud voice booms from the heavens.... "Finish him!"

Shave his head he'd look like Jason Vorhees

How much rape is there?

There's a 2 second clip where his kidnapped step daughter is lying down crying after getting filled with cum by some Mexican brothel basher

Shame. Would've wanted more

Hope the FX are at least good.
Rewatch 4 and all the cgi blood is so depressing.
And the nuclear explosion was just emberassing.