Has anyone watched this Netflix show “Unbelievable” about a rapist who targets young women?

Has anyone watched this Netflix show “Unbelievable” about a rapist who targets young women?

Is it any good?

youtu.be/QTIkUzkbzQk

Attached: A8ECFA12-FEC2-454D-9367-D94A34508186.jpg (2048x1003, 1.22M)

its a kino

So they were just sluts who regretted it?

do they show her getting raped?

yes

is it graphic?

Now this I can get behind

lets us speculate, purely theoretically: if there was some sort of depraved pervert aroused by scenes of non-consensual sex. Would said pervert find this series enjoyable on the strictly physical level? I ask this purely as a hypothetical

>female detective literally whines 'where is the outrage'

god i wish i was a tribe member so i can get a comfy six figure screenwriting job, work 2 hours per month

Yes, and they show flashbacks of the rape throughout the show. It's actually based on a true story. The guy was a serial rapist

and does it show any of these other rapes or just one?

it shows others

Yes, we must believe any woman who claims it, even without evidence....

is it a rape drama or a crime show?

If she didn’t want to get raped, why was she wearing such a slutty bikini?

You clearly haven't watched the show. Its based on a true story of a serial rapist. He admits his crimes and there was mountains of evidence found inside his home.

she was raped in short term 12 as well

Attached: MV5BNDgzMzgxNTA4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjA3ODU1NA@@.jpg (1920x1080, 2.29M)

this is the only thing i care about. Dever has been my waifu since she was a loli on justified

It's legitimately really good

user or Netflix is hyping you up to think you see skin, you don't. Its those lame rapes that won't show anything to its male audience. You do see take her underwear off and that was pretty lewd

i think he refers to the victim shown in the trailer who has no evidence and her story didnt add up.

Toni Collette makes me hard too.

I've only seen the first episode, but it wasn't graphic. She has flashbacks throughout the episode, but they're only a few seconds long and it's pretty much just close ups of her face while she's gagged and pinned down

Did she got typecast as the chick that gets raped?

Any other based /rapekino/?

Attached: red_to_kill_mediabook_cover_b_3d002.jpg (620x854, 168K)