JOKER: A SOCIAL VICTIM

I've got a friend that really hates the new JOKER, he says that putting him as a social victim instead of just a crazy guy will just make people sympathise more with real thieves, rapists and stuff like that. Do you agree with him? He also said Joaquin is a very shitty actor.

Attached: joaquin-phoenix-joker.jpg (1437x770, 349K)

>He also said Joaquin is a very shitty actor
Your friend might get what he fucking deserves during the uprising if he keeps saying things like this

Attached: 1568097523894.png (560x402, 177K)

He might werewolf, user.

Normies really do seem to hate this version of the Joker this much, huh? I guess that alone makes it worth giving it a watch.

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

It’s really not about the joker, that’s just the title to get people in seats. It’s about a person named Arthur fleck who becomes crazy. Phoenix is playing an actual character

Yes, this one film will make people love crime and criminals. This WILL happen, it won the award and everything!

Kek
He is not that much of a normalfag, well, he is more edgy and really conservative/right wing. I am a bit like that too but I am interested in watching it, funny how the movie can butthurt both lefties that do not want to see a "white man" who is a victim and very conservative ones that hate the idea of "social victims".

Attached: mads.png (598x369, 396K)

maybe sympathizing with people will stop them from becoming mass shooters in the first place.

Most "crazy people" are victims of society. But it's cool we have mental health awareness week and a hashtag now :D

Most will just not shoot up a place if they were delivered free pussy. Can't say anything bad about the ones who are constantly bullied though, although I wish they would discharge their anger towards the ones who put them in that place only, if it is revenge, have your revenge on those that made you suffer.

Attached: joaquin.jpg (800x533, 46K)

This.
I'm literally shooting a school right now.

based

Wasn't the whole point and allure of Joker that nobody ever knew his backstory? Ao what the fuck is this movie, just an asspull?
It's been a long time since I've read anything on cannon batman lore.

Bullying serves it's purpose in society and shouldn't be stifled.

What purpose? I know people should not be so thin skinned to the point of feeling bad over one insult but if it continues over months or stuff like that you are creating the person who will either kill themselves or gun the entire school.

>Something is good because it existed when i was a kid and I can't afford to think my childhood was anything but superior to today
What a unique hot take!

no, the cause of most criminals is social causes. But what people who relate to the joker understand is that they need to do better than him, the joker, even when in the top of the world is inherently miserable inside

People just ignore the abuse and immediately blame the celibacy for these guys going nuts. This incel paranoia didn’t even start with Elliot, it was after Alek that people starting scapegoating them.
Greatly depends, it’s almost never necessary. Don’t be surprised when you get shot for it.

I agree with the message of the movies but this joker is lame as fuck. joker is a gangster and a shitposter not some whiny little tranny voiced faggot

Your friend sounds like the basest man in existence, would love to have a drink and talk movies with him. You on the other hand sound like a total loser who parrots opinions he heard in the internet, i would love to have intimate realtions with your wife.

More dumb shit that boomers say