Star Wars Rise of Skywalker

>Palpatine is not a FORCE GHOST, he is actually alive and decrepit. He some how survives the death Star destruction and went hidding with imperials in the unknown regions for 30 years where he built a Fleet of ANH Star Destroyers with Death Star Tech. He also created the Sith troopers concept, he is in a robot bed with mechanic hands and all shit, looks old as fuck and closer to die. He lives on a planet called Exogol which is all black, he created Rey. There is no explantion how he survive the DSII destruction.
>Rey is a Palpatine, her father was called Ochi, at the end of the name she takes the Skywalker name as her own to forget her true origins and dark past.
This does make sense why they used a toy on the poster, they didn't want to reveal his new look. A new Bad Robot design.

Attached: 1568893556970.jpg (1052x777, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boundingintocomics.com/2019/09/06/giancarlo-esposito-hints-star-wars-disney-show-the-mandalorian-will-have-political-messaging/
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Darth_Sidious
cc.com/video-clips/d6lpc8/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-j-j--abrams
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kino

> This does make sense why they used a toy on the poster,
nice larping

jj is lazy and soulless. mandalorian will be the only good thing to come out of it because based favreau

So not only Is Luke’s character a failure in the future, but in the OT as well.
Nice one Disney

>he died for nothing

Attached: pic.jpg (800x445, 24K)

I'll take it. Honestly, anything to save this trilogy from Rian's sabotage.

It was sabotaged from the beginning.

I'm torn. On one hand, this is fucking stupid, and ruins all of Lucas' original movies. On the other hand, we get more Sheev, which is really the best possible thing we could have gotten from nu-Wars anyway.

>Sheev is holded by two big mechanical hands crane like
Yeah sure, pure kino

Fuck you for even considering to watch the movie you enabling faggot. you are worse than applefags

Where does it say that? I thought OP said he would have two prosthetic hands like Darth Vader did, which I'll admit is also stupid since it would prevent him from using force lightning.
>what is pirating

In the rumours from bespinbuletin is mentioned that he is holded by crane like mechanical hands to walk, he uses them in the final battle when he gets strong again. It's s also said that there is no EXPLANATION to how he survive and Snoke is mentioned a lot, no explanation for him either.

Kino

Sounds like shitty writing just like every other nu-Wars movie.

>don’t ask questions just consume product and get excited for the next product.
Don’t they realize it’s this kind of shallow writing people are sick of?

>weekend at sheevie

Nothing in that post tells me from where or why the First Order rose to power, why no one hyperspace rammed each other in any other space battle for the thousands of years there have been space battles in Star Wars, and I haven't heard a single leak promising to fix Luke.

Attached: 1514663676490.webm (1212x540, 2.08M)

He hit the core and blew up directly. How the fuck is he still alive?

>mandalorian will be the only good thing to come out of it because ba-
Not so fast, Mouse shill.
>boundingintocomics.com/2019/09/06/giancarlo-esposito-hints-star-wars-disney-show-the-mandalorian-will-have-political-messaging/

Attached: 653476254.png (988x1024, 593K)

>lives on a planet that is all black
that's so fucking retarded it must be true

Not sure what you’re trying to say here. Are you saying political themes are inherently a bad thing? Not all messaging has to be ‘woke’ or hyper liberal, it really can just be there to draw parallels to real life.

Retard.

What core? He fell for like 5 seconds at most, and the DS was kilometers in diameter.

>Retard.
Seething mousecuck.
Dilate.

>What core?

Cringe.

Attached: 152AD0D6-C51D-4ED8-9347-B9000279E14B.png (484x440, 474K)

>What core? He fell for like 5 seconds at most, and the DS was kilometers in diameter.
Someone didn't watch ROTJ.

Attached: 654236573.png (1024x835, 1.08M)

>Cringe.

Attached: zed85.jpg (396x382, 41K)

isn't black = evil a pretty racist message for star wars?

AAAAAH MAH DEEEEEEEEEEEEK

JJ Abaraham's-son is a hack and a creative vampire that will dress up this abortion of a trilogy just enough to fool people one more time to see his mystery box full of crap. I will not be attending and OP should quit shilling this shit show on here or buy an ad. Eat shit OP.

Attached: 1530166188207.jpg (596x408, 81K)

That couldn't be DS's core tho, which would be far deeper. If anything, it was a well of energy or a smaller core below the Emperor's tower. I'm not defending his aparent "lolz I was fine actually" in TROS or anything. Just pointing out a common misconception.

It was all for nothing :)

Attached: happy ending.jpg (1500x1200, 1.1M)

>strong female characters
>white guys bad, literally nazis
>multicultural group of heros because we need to hit dem demographics
>qt aliens for toys
Nothing orginal, we've seen it before, and we will see it yet again.

>tfw Palpatine is falling
>but a jet pack troopers saves him

Cringe, bro.

Attached: 7722EA3A-944C-44CD-9B8C-DD5177FCA531.jpg (750x927, 151K)

APOLOGIZE

Attached: george lucas.jpg (214x317, 12K)

That fucking hurts.

It's just the old trick. Force Awakens utilized nostalgia and got people to enter the cinemas. 8 utilized Luke and still failed hard because Rian is a fucking hack, 9 will utilize sheev. SW is dead, they're just milking it by rehashing the characters everyone liked, the irony is that they destroy the characters, luke, yoda, han...all of their characters are ruined compared to the original.

he's literally saying >muh SJW boogeyman

Who even cares about Sheev that much? Is he supposed to represent the patriarchy? He IS male and white (literally). Rey can destroy him much the same way she beat up Luke with her staff after witnessing his pathetic fall from grace. queen slay I guess?

Attached: 1531083271984.jpg (1280x667, 162K)

There's always been a tint of politics in Star Wars, especially in the PT. Original trilogy wasn't void of it either.

Retard, Sheev is the reason people will go to see the movie, no one cares about Rey. And just like they destroyed lukes, yodas, etc character they will destroy his most likely by making him Reys bitch.

OT was anti-nazi, Sequels is literally anti-white and anti-male, there's a pretty big difference.

Not to the point of heavy handed in your face over the top propaganda though . Come on now.

Attached: 1530144650073.jpg (1200x676, 115K)

Speaking of over the top propaganda I wonder if the press will putting it overdrive like last time. How many news outlets does Disney own I wonder.

Attached: 1568668609571.png (690x637, 457K)

Is it really heavy handed in your face propaganda, though?

I'd say it's only seen that way because of the rise of this anti-PC ecosystem of youtubers, big brain "intellectual dark web" thinkers and anonymous imageboards full of angry and lonely young men

Attached: 55492971_2217553711657692_2906697401936974192_n.jpg (317x312, 28K)

>This does make sense why they used a toy on the poster, they didn't want to reveal his new look. A new Bad Robot design
I thought it was because they weren't done filming and still have no idea how they can fix this mess.

Attached: 1514681926830.webm (640x360, 728K)

>get tossed into a reactor core
>entire death star explodes
>some how he survives

Fucking how?!

>anonymous imageboards full of angry and lonely young men
What could have created this? *rubs hands*

damn look at the titties on that one

>it's all a jewish conspiracy!

come on, user, don't be a schizo

>implying he isn’t alive too

That force ghost? Just a figment of Luke’s Imagination.

I guess it's not propaganda if you agree with it right?

Attached: 1531104673935.jpg (2694x3000, 1.96M)

>oy vey, what do you mean we're behind everything? your delusional user, take mr shekelbergs schizoid pills and be a good goy.

Attached: 1566647662218.jpg (700x740, 57K)

Mandalorian is going to be bad too. Not awful like the sequel trilogy, but it will be similar to Rogue One in terms of badness.

You're doing good work, user. I think it's great that you give people an insight into the lying, deceitful, hateful ways of the Left.

How will retards defend the Emperor being physically alive?

Never thought I would miss George after the prequels!

Plz come back!!!

FEMALE CHARACTERS!?!?!

Attached: 1EBAD8F9F7FC4E8695A58CF2200C617F.jpg (708x800, 95K)

>That couldn't be DS's core tho, which would be far deeper
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Darth_Sidious

Attached: 9875753.png (1024x545, 308K)

I'M SORRY

Reminder that George's idea for Episode 7 was Osmosis Jones with midichlorians.

I will NOT apologize just because what we got happened to also be shit

Name one well known Jedi who isn't a failure

>Obi-Wan failed to save Anakin from the dark side
>Yoda failed to kill Sheev
>Mace Windu failed to kill Sheev
>Qui-Gon failed against Darth Maul, who's like maybe 60% as strong as Sheev
>The entire jedi council watched Sheev take power and essentially did his bidding all while sensing a distrubance in the force but unable to identify the flaming bag of shit on their doorstep
>Rey failed to be interesting

Attached: 1568659684840.png (1251x306, 84K)

anakin skywalker did not go back and rescue his slave mother and thats why he turned into darth vader.

THE END.

oh and his girlfriend fucked obiwan. luke and leia are obi wan's kids.

>Palpatine created Rey
>her father is called Ochi

?

This webm is still retarded but would actually be better than the gay shit we got

Attached: 1568661505169.jpg (925x1952, 286K)

Shut the fuck down

Palpatine has a son, his son was a failure, he banged a woman and Palps played with women genes to have a strong child

Attached: 1568187954922.png (511x909, 682K)

Disney destroys Yea Forums brainlet's in one image

Attached: 1566259298630.jpg (884x1898, 196K)

You don't know how far down the camera view is, or if they skipped a few seconds.

The same 3d model was used for the toy and poster. It's not like they pull sculpt the toy master form clay you mongoloid.

have people lost all sense of context?

>he is holded by crane like mechanical hands to walk

English better be your second language, because it sure isn't your first.

He died so disney could sell more action figures. . . which means he still died for nothing given the declining merch sales.

Both contexts are from Luke refusing to fight

>Not the same author
>Or even the same site

Who cares

>Let the past die!
>Now go watch our new Star Wars movie featuring the Emperor!

>write luke almost kills his nephew in his sleep so you can justify him not wanting to fight
pretty similar your right my bad

What is this mindset that one line from the villian is somehow the trilogies thesis?

>that faceblind retard that keeps posting this retarded shit
newflash dumb bitch
when you overlay two pictures together like the middle image your brain pretends they look similar
look at them separately and you'll see that it isn't even remotely the same face
the one on the left is 100% cg, more like a videogame character and the one on the right is a plastic toy/model
kys reredditard

I rewatched Episode 7 today. I have to say its not as bad as Yea Forums makes it out to be. Other than Rey's mary sue mechanical and flight skills and the star base killer of course. The first 45 mins felt like a real good star wars movie.

Its probably a 7.5/10 star wars movie overall. A perfectly acceptable reboot. Han Solo was great in the film and his death was fantastic.
Rey was fine as a new character and she could go in a variety of different directions. Snoke was the new force villian and Kylo was being set up for redemption.

How they managed to completely fuck up episode 8 is beyond me. It's complete garbage.

Hopefully JJ can save episode 9. But the emperor coming back seems like horrible idea with drastic consequences to the star wars story and universe / lore in general.

One has proper tone and is a serious moment as well as character building
The other is a throw away joke that literally ruins the previous movie because of it

stop posting this stupid pasta

I love how you retards missed the ENTIRE POINT of TLJ if you even watched it in the first place.
It proves that that philosophy is wrong.

Yes, unironically. They have been trained to repeat what they see without even elaborate information through the brain.

Attached: 1503230145648.jpg (288x325, 32K)

IT actually is my first lanugage, problem retro?

Disney said the EU was non-canon. Which is fine, because it allows them to do something new. Then Disney decided to re-do the EU: return of the Emperor, admiral Thrawn, etc. That's not doing your own thing; that's fanfic.

If you think The Mandalorian won't be shit because Jon fucking Favreau is involved, you're being willfully ignorant.

This entire franchise is total dogshit now, it was over when Lucas signed the papers, just give up already and read a fucking book.

>pasta

I literally just typed that shit for the first time.

What could have been

Attached: 154568479427.jpg (904x975, 106K)

Nah I think they are going to time travel to the past and Rey is going to kill The Emperor and Darth Vader at the same time. Ending the Sith once and for all.

Attached: 43223434.png (440x440, 440K)

Force ghosy sheev posessing clones of himself and Han solo jr. As cringey as it sounds is more dignified than bed ridden eleventy one year old sheev

They are still doing new things though. Nothing wrong with using Thrawn, especially when the characters stories are being helmed by the original author.

Looks like Disney sent out its shill to do damage control

hey georgieboy.
YOU sold Star Wars to Disney. What were you thinking?

>Luke being heroic
>Luke being a father-figure to Rey
not in 2019; women don't need men in their lives. this is so un-woke you should be ashamed.

Why are Disney shills so hostile when the poster is criticized?

Thinking of RLM and The People vs George Lucas turning everyone against him

These ultra-woke liberals writing clickbait articles are part of the same problem, user

Just as anti-PC types are victims of a system made to extract as much of a negative reaction out of them as possible, liberal internet writers have a corresponding system on their side. Their livelihood depends on clicks, so there's an incentive to write attention-grabbing takes and to see every new souless corporate product as the next coming of MLK

This all makes it seem like a movie is way more political than it actually is.

Attached: Duopoly.png (1280x720, 61K)

Don't bother; the people you're arguing with are disingenuous and know this already.

It's better than the idea of Sheev having been some sort of Immortal Dark Side spirit since the beginning, instead of just a man who loves irony

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 968K)

Is this the moment they completely fucked up the story?

Attached: Snoke-Past-Mystery-Last-Jedi-Book-Adaptation.jpg (1107x583, 29K)

no you fucking moron. The existance of episode 7 already fucked up the story beyond repair

No, this is

Attached: kylo tfa.jpg (1280x532, 157K)

sry, it was just so much the same as one I read yesterday.

for me, its >this

Attached: NilCkdutzGajJxrvix0wTASaBUieH59GxuciXA5k7dI.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Probably the one with Yoda's lightning.

Most writing is political or reflective of the real world in some way.

>How will retards defend the Emperor being physically alive?
I can defend it from both Cannon and narrative perspectives:
Canon: "The Dark Side is a path to many abilities that some consider unnatural"
Narrative: "It's totally fuckin fucked m8, doesn't make any sense whatever the fuck you do, may as well put Sheev in it, literally can't make it worse"

>beyond repair
I dunno about that.
You could've taken things in a decent direction while also retroactively fixing the faults with 7.
You could say things were on a tightrope after 7, with episode 8 being a full somersault into lethal face plant.

Attached: sheevLaugh.gif (480x262, 2.92M)

I can just imagine the inital story board calls for episode 9

>ok. we fucked up. episode 8 was too woke.
>we need to fix this shit, any ideas?
>oh! You know what did well in theaters? HARRY POTTER
>we can just make the emperor like Voldemort! Horcruxs and all. Fans love Sheev.
>PERFECT
>build the movie around that idea

Attached: Kathleen-Kennedy.png (750x400, 403K)

I knew from the opening battle something was not right.

Attached: zak-boxall-bomber8.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

>Luke Skywalker attempting to kill a padawan who is also part of his extended family

Attached: ending-luke-kylo-tent-sabers.jpg (1680x701, 62K)

I guest realized those ships have a little wheel thing at the bottom. The profile looks EXACTLY like a fucking garbage can. What the hell Disney?

Attached: sw design primer.jpg (360x360, 11K)

I see where you're coming from, I guess. At the end of 7 we had
> Luke was just mystery-gone as opposed to character assassinated
> Snoke was still Darth Plegius
> There'd been no Holdo Maneuver
> There'd been no Occupy Planet Wall Street
But at the same time I think that 7 seems only retroactively acceptable in comparison to 8. Mary Sue Ray and the fact that 7 was the exact same movie as 4 were still both totally unacceptable, and sent the movie into the trash.
That we have since discovered there is a much deeper, smellier Circle Of Trash to which Star Wars can descend, does not prevent 7 from smelling like garbage.

Attached: 1556757180575.jpg (749x414, 42K)

>t Rian

They honestly should have just borrowed from the EU and had Snoke/The First Order be a explicitly attempting to use Sith Sorcery to revive Sheev. Instead JJ did the whole 'mystery box' thing as a cheap way to keep people interested, and Rian had to subvert expectations by killing Snoke. Now we get Palpatine thrown into Episode IX out of nowhere as blatant fanbait instead of properly forshadowing his return.

Original he refuses to kill his dad after he was defeated to show the light side way. Nu Wars he refuses to fight because he thinks the light side is not the way. Rian is just a nihilistic manbaby. Jar Jar Abrams also does to not know SW either but loves ep 4

I've been sent back until my task is done.

Attached: gandalf.jpg (210x240, 7K)

I really feel sorry for the guy. Critics shat all over the prequels, and he took it personally. I think all the criticism was unwarranted, and killed his self-esteem. Like it or not, he's a human being too. He probably also felt bitterness, because he had poured so much of his life into Star Wars that it ruined his marriage. I think he's said that was his biggest regret in life. Yes, some of his ideas were a bit questionable, but the way Disney has destroyed the franchise only proves that Lucas is a genius storyteller and director.

Anti military industrial complex and anti american imperialism.

I hope they explain this with the idea she hit the engine or something. Otherwise why not just make ai kamikaze ships. It's better than missiles clearly

>redditor crying with joy

This. George is the only one who knows the inner mechanics and always gets the big picture right.

7 should have just been the origin story of how Ben Solo got turned to the dark side and became Kylo Ren. Rey could have been in Luke's Jedi academy as his rival student or something. Rian could have also salvaged 8 by making it so Luke was training a new academy of padawans on the island in secret away from the First Order, which is why he was in hiding.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE SENATE?

Do you think he put too much politics in the prequels or it was necessary to explain the rise of Sheev to Emperor?

It was already a huge pile of shit since VII

Super Leia is even worse

Prequels would have been better without any of that shit. It's not painful but it's all so half-baked that is feels like Lucas got all his knowledge of political theory watching C-SPAN.

Don't think he put enough in tbph, I would have loved to see more of the separatists. They had a real point considering the centralised republic DID lead to a dictatorship but were mostly just sidelined as 'badguys'

Not him, but I think it was necessary. The problem is that general audiences are too brainlet to pay attention to that stuff, so the movies had to be shortened. I wish Lucas had just gone balls-out and made ROTS three hours long, because one of the biggest criticisms of that movie is that Anakin's transition into Darth Vader seems too sudden.

the opening prank call /threaded the movie

put sheevs face on there.

who thought it was a good idea to replace a sci-fi version of a samurai voiced by the deepest voice in Hollywood with a emo angsty teenage boy with daddy issues?

>Osmosis Jones with midichlorians

holy based

So the Separatists were the Confederates and The Republic was the Union. Hmmmmmmmmm. Interesting.

would, no, no, no

>There is no explantion how he survive the DSII destruction.
That's a story... for another time...

Star Wars was always heavy with its political themes.

The real problem with the sequels and other Disney-era Star Wars movies is that their political themes are so ham-fisted and so poorly-written that they actually became detrimental to the stories and the characters.

>it's as if he'd seen it somewhere before
I guess throwing a lightsaber down refusing to become a sith by killing his defenseless father is the same as throwing it over his shoulder?

and our trailer that is clips of the past halfway thru it

No, the awkward, unnecessary Marvel quips from the opening battle sequence was the first red flag.

sauce?

His final fuck up was selling to Disney.

Fuck him

WAKEY WAKEY SITHLORD BABY

Disney did greatly underestimate the number of Star Wars fans out there that hated the OT characters and wanted to see the separated, torn down, the actors humiliated, then killed off. Might have been a better move to put people in charge that didn't hate Star Wars but they probably decided it's too late now. Their main focus is not to make a fitting conclusion to a series now eight movies long, they don't know how. This is all to get a good enough opening weekend to make their money back then restructure. You can see that with all the "GREAT NEWS! STAR WARS IS GOING TO BE ON OUR STREAMING SERVICE AS A......tv show." No one pays over $4 billion for a franchise to do that.

JJ won't explain shit, he doesn't have the brain power. Episode 9 will raise just as many questions and the only answer will be "Just buy the books you fucking nerd, and after you've spent more money and done hours of homework you will be able to convince yourself the movie's a masterpiece!"
JJ or Rian will never directly explain any of this shit because they don't even know. The just wanted things to happen and have a cool scene.

No one's going to give a shit but The Last Jedi is literally the most boring ive ever watched. I literally fell asleep 10 minutes in, I honestly dont see how anyone can enjoys these movies, they're so soulless and bland.

I always felt if Palpatine had sent Anakin straight after the separatist leaders and left the younglings to the clone troopers it would have went a little smoother.

>retroactively acceptable
That's kind of a weird perspective.
I feel if anything, 7 is retroactively way shittier thanks to last jedi. Any bits of promise in that movie were unceremoniously shat on by Rian.

Why should we? Just because the prequels look better by comparison, that doesn't make them good films. The sequels are guilty of ruining the legacies of the OT's characters but the PT is just as guilty for completely ruining the backstory of the series. Be honest, before ROTS did anybody think the reason Vader was in that suit because he lost an over-long fight on a lava planet? Or that Anakin, who was originally described as a good man who was seduced my the dark side, was actually a angry, power hungry one-gina?

Fuck the prequels.

Attached: Darth-Vader-darth-vader-13703229-1161-768.jpg (1161x768, 173K)

The ST being shit does not negate the shittyness of the prequels.

Only brainlets think that was a fuckup on his part

I agree, The ST being shit retroactively makes the prequels good films but doesn't negate its flaws.

>The ST being shit retroactively makes the prequels good films

Retard.

I think it would have seemed a lot more natural if they had included a scene of Anakin hesitantly dueling his first Jedi at the Temple, but with Sheev goading him on inside his mind until he gives in to the dark side and gets a surge of power from it. The dark side is supposed to be like a drug where the more heinous acts you do, the more addicted and powerful you become. That's why Anakin seemingly goes from a conflicted guy who loves his waifu to a mass murderer in the span of about five minutes.

>DUDE THE CHOSEN ONE PROPHECY WAS BULLSHIT AND ANAKIN'S SACRIFICE DIDN'T MEAN A THING LMAO

Fuck Disney.

>have a kilometer free fall into a reactor core in your throne room
for what purpose?

I have never doubt you George
Pls come bak ;_;

Oh you're right, that should be The ST being shit retroactively makes the prequels flawless kinos.

It wasn't a fuck-up as a business decision; it was totally logical and he made off like a bandit. But it doomed the series. Like Leia in Jabba's palace SW is chained to the wall and raped mercilessly by Disney execs, until it is a mere shell of it's former self.

cant find this fucking interview

cc.com/video-clips/d6lpc8/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-j-j--abrams

Nice digits

it didn't have to doom the series. that part is totally on Disney.

SW was always a work of love and one man's vision. Lucas was lucky to surround himself with very capable people that brought that vision to life.

Disney could care less about that shit; their animation department might be filled with mini-Lucases for all I know. But their live actions film are truly vapid cash-ins, as if the plethora of remakes and absolute glut of Marvel films has left anything to doubt. Putting SW in their hands was George dusting off his. All Disney saw was a pallet of cash.

S-salsa?

Is this a porn parody? Really good production values.

the force is literally the Wills and they don't have actual sexes

There's a portal to the World Between Worlds at the bottom. Sheev WANTED Vader to throw him down there.

whats sad is that all these Disney shills keep starting threads to stir up interest and try to salvage the dumpster fire that is the new trilogy, and fans are so desperate for a good movie they keep coming back and replying even though the production team behind these movies are completely creatively bankrupt and will never satisfy anyone. please, just skip this movie, it's not worth it

I think it's time we acknowledge the only real canon is the prequel trilogy; everything else should be regarded as fanfiction trash.

This.
I think (or at least hope,) Disney learned their lesson from their clusterfuck of a sequel trilogy & their failed theme park, and now they just want the third movie over and done with so that they can restructure everything with a fresh, new, serious start through their upcoming Disney + shows and their game deals with EA. Because let's be real here, those are the only viable, profitable options left for this dying franchise, and I'm sure they realize that.

Now they're finally beginning to realize that they can't just hire any yes-man/hack director, writer or producer who doesn't know (or care about) their shit and expect to see high, box-office earnings regardless of shitty quality or minimal creative risks, like they can with their Marvel movies. Star Wars fans are older (mostly adults now,) have decades of lore, stories, games, shows and spinoffs behind their belts and were already burnt by the prequel movies, so they already have higher standards than MCUfags by default. Not to mention that the current movies and animated series have done a shit job at captivating a new generation of kiddies/zoomers (AKA the big merch-grubbing demographics that'll gladly lap up garbage like MCU's capeshit on a consistent basis,) so Disney has essentially cornered themselves into a position where they HAVE treat the franchise with some degree of integrity, or else they waste their 4 billion by irresponsibly killing the franchise.

Hence the reason why they were willing to put an animation director like Filoni in charge of a live action series like the Mandalorian - because at the very least, he's a Star Wars nut who knows his shit. Meanwhile the upcoming MCU shows and movies are now taking the brunt of the forced PoC/SJW spinoff shit because Disney figures they can get away with the fan backlash a bit more, thanks to the franchise's immense and unstoppable international success with children, tasteless zoomers-normies, and Chinese audiences.

Attached: 1568087347882.jpg (342x342, 56K)

Fuck, meant to reply to instead.

>fans are so desperate for a good movie
Nah, at this point pretty much everyone's accepted that it'll be a trainwreck, the only question is how big.

Attached: 1530399772100.jpg (480x360, 47K)

this is going to be a massively enlarged prostate of a film

Your brain?

The worst thing about this is why the text is aligned like that
I dont get it at all, I keep thinking the letters are meant to line up vertically, but to spell what, EFSM?

>Palpatine is not a FORCE GHOST, he is actually alive and decrepit.
Vader's redemption arc is forever ruined and pointless, thanks Disney!

Empire is unwatchable now for me because I know where Han and Leia's relationship ends up.

>On the other hand, we get more Sheev
They're going to ruin him too.

>Reminder that George's idea for Episode 7 was Osmosis Jones with midichlorians.
Sounds kino as fuck, you pleb