The fuck did I just watch...

The fuck did I just watch? In what universe do people think HEY LET'S COMPLETELY FUCKING BUTCHER HISTORY AND THE MEMORY OF ACTUAL SOLDIERS BY PUTTING ZOMBIE BULLSHIT. NAZI ZOMBIES SO GENIUS AM I RITE?

This is absolutely disgusting and disgraceful.

Attached: 220px-Overlord2018Poster.jpg (220x343, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VDkv3Vif5Nk
youtu.be/mxeI_YndnSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sweetie
THEY
ARE
EFFING
NAZIS
they deserve it?

The Nazis did have a reanimation program, they also would routinely do experiments on prisoners or "undesirables" such as bleaching their eye color or giving them superhuman strength and stamina.

If you really look into it the Nazi's were the first people to establish a relationship with extra terrestrials, so in all actuality there's no telling just how much tech they had at their disposal. Raising someone from the dead really isn't that big of a deal in the first place, modern medicine manages to pull it off all the time.

Should have watched The Longest Day or a Bridge Too Far instead.

lol you weren’t even in the war nor were your grandpappies integral to its ultimate fate so who cares? Dumb spaz

Why the fuck would you care if its not historically accurate?
I bet you also hate fun and eat oatmeal for breakfast
With no toppings you bland fuck

Attached: downloadfile.gif (498x278, 1.86M)

this movie was pretty cool

Are you implying nazi zombies isn't historically accurate?

Attached: heinrich_himmler.jpg (568x600, 47K)

Those two movies are snorefests

You’re here when I go to bed.
You’re here when I wake up.
You’re always shit.
Will will someone dox your bitchass?

The Asylum version was way better

>white people eat such bland food
>hahahahha BASED
>zombie movie GOOD

Attached: image.png (500x398, 94K)

None of that is proved and real life science would say that it is impossible now let alone in the 1940s. I just hate it because it cheapens the memory of our veterans by trying to fuse some bullshit out of left field John Romero Dawn of the dead garbage with what actually was a decent portrayal of the already horror filled experiences of paratroopers. What the fuck were they thinking?

is this really your best?

I'm saying the concept of Nazi zombies is stupid and ruins WWII films and is an insult to actual soldiers and the war.

Go dox your dad instead, he might come back

What does that have to do with the question I asked you?

How pussy are your soldiers that they get insulted by a movie. No wonder you lost Vietnam.

>What the fuck were they thinking?
what a shit load of fuck

Attached: 1553728669038.jpg (640x851, 164K)

>insult to actual soldiers and the war.
if actual nazi soldiers were watching the movie from heaven, theyd think it was kino amd that you were fag who was undercooked

By your logic any work of fiction depicting any sort of war, or any situation where someone honorable died, is inherently bad.
I think you're saying lotr is bad cause it soiled the memory of people who have fought in wars
Or that braveheart is bad cause it added a bit of fiction
I dont get what youre saying desu

This movie was 9/10. Shut the fuck up, you insufferable faggot

it’s not and you’re stupid and wrong and need to pull the stick out of your ass

It's not historically accurate so it's bad.

>hey hey hey I have the greatest idea ever, what if we were to make a movie about WWII... You following? AND PUT ZOMBIES IN IT

why does this make you so angry

>Nazi zombies
Not a single word
>Black soldier
Yea Forums loses its mind about the film being unrealistic

Hmmmmmmmmm

Nobody ever tell OP about CoD.

Because he thought Yea Forums was going to sperg out at his awful thread

that's reality buddy

black soldiers were in ww2 you fucking moron.
you should have said female soldiers

Nazis and Zombies go together like Nazis and Zombies.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Pleb

Eh.. they could have went a lot harder on the horror aspects of the movie. The nazi lab looked cool but they only spent around 10 mins. in it.
I give it a good 6/10

This is a bait thread btw

Attached: 1568644514748m.jpg (683x1024, 71K)

Female soldiers were in ww2 you fucking moron

the actual soldiers would not be offended
their boomer sons and daugheter would be

Attached: 1512396797350.png (500x583, 110K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN’T JUST USE A HISTORICAL EVENT AS THE BACKDROP FOR A FICTIONAL STORY

Attached: 21EBFC95-C5E3-473F-A276-C761C04164D1.png (785x1000, 254K)

not much of one

Now THOSE are kino. Zoomer zombienazi fans need not apply.

Fuck that. The undead transformation scene in the attic is at least worth 3 points alone.

Has OP ever heard of Wolfenstein?

>A thousand year Reich needs a thousand year soldiers

Attached: download.jpg (186x271, 7K)

See

no they werent you retarded coom brain

What about Clara Barton numb nuts

not him
>I think you're saying lotr is bad cause it soiled the memory of people who have fought in wars
Retard
>Or that braveheart is bad cause it added a bit of fiction
Literally brain dead. Braveheart IS a shit film, because retards like you will say it “added a bit of fiction” when in reality it isn’t even on nodding terms with history.

This film had jar jars involvement, and those who are defending it are also kikes. Terrible, boring film.

Yay lets blackwash history. Niggers were still segregated and for the most part didn’t serve in combat roles, definitely not paratroopers.

They literally were, almost all European countries used female soldiers

Were you there?

Brainlet.

Cuckold liar

Where?

yes

Yes, you lying kike

No UUUU

Imagine believing this. Lay off the video games, zoomer.

Can’t you go and lie somewhere else, you seething tranny?

this man speaks the truth
50% of wehrmacht frontline soldiers were women

You were in every possible troop location at the same time to survey the demographics as well?

>confirms it

Who gives a shit if it isnt in line with history? That was part of my point
And his point, which you seem to have missed, was that a work of fiction depicting a somewhat realistic situation soiled the memory of those who fought
My point is that, by his logic, he pretty much cant like anything that shows people fighting and dying, because that would soil the memory of those who have fought and died in similar situations.
Its just poor reasoning. He can not like the film, i didnt even really like it, but his reason was shit

Actually 52% to be exact, hun :)

No one talking about the make of the army being historically inaccurate. The point is the zombies are completely historically inaccurate and unfeasible in real life.

Correct

Well then how come you didn’t stop your wife from getting fucked?

>dilates

Lie about what? Female soldiers were used, in commie countries especially

Well yes, what do you want to know?

This

THEY LITERALLY, LITERALLY WEREN'T ZOMBIES YOU DOUBLE DIGIT IQ UNTERMENSCH

>man gets shot in jaw from a Thompson
>Doesn't die
>Doesn't even have massive blood losd
>Impales himself with syringe
>Becomes gigazombie with super powers

Uh real life world war 2 doesn't work that way

Not gonna lie, this thread is peak Yea Forums

Okay but if I answer your question you have to go back into your pocket dimension and never return to the board again

Everyone who’s interested in the story of William Wallace, which is far more interesting than some septic wank fantasy?
Your argument and examples were shit, he’s not wrong. Blatant historical inaccuracies- like a pair of nigger paratroopers one of whom is a sgt - detach people from the film. As does a shit script, shit acting and a shit plot.
Please, tell me how lotr is supposed to historical.

Sure. Go ahead and tell everyone why you watched your wife get fucked by another man and didn’t stop it

>almost all European countries
Stop lying, stop trying to shift to the truth and pretend that’s what you were saying all along. Maybe dilate?

You have to give me your bond first, demon

>seething tankies

Cucks don’t set the terms, sorry.

>stop lying
Isn’t your side of the argument claiming they were old enough to be in the war and not only that but were able to be in every troop location at the same time and survey the demographics themselves?

Then how does it work? We're you there?

Right, that's why I'm dictating to you.

His point wasnt being detached from the film because of the inaccuracies. It was the soiled memory of the people who fought.
So, by that logic, any depiction of death that is not 100% to the source material, is bad.
I mentioned lotr because it has realistic fights and battles. Is he upset because at one point different nations did fight ans die with bows and swords, and it wasnt represented accurately? Does it soil their memory?
No

>t. seetheing stormfag

Also fyi mandatory college-age female military training in Eastern Europe was a thing up until 1990. Female soldiers were definitely conscripted during times of war.

Yes, because you’re brain dead and fuck tripfags.

More like /hist/fag.
>MUH HISTORICAL ACCURACY

Go tate your bull’s dick instead

>cope
Yeah nice, that’s not what was claimed. Now fuck off back to discord

Nazis and zombies are not historically accurate.

>nooo it’s your fault I have to lie!!!

lol pathetic bootlicking cuck

You shouldn’t argue.

What do you expect, it was made for the CoD audience

even you can do better than that

Cry more western bitchboy.

>seething discord tranny
How long do you think?

It's a JJ Abrams movie, what did you expect?

Stay mad dicktaster

Examples of good WWII movies:
The Longest Day
A Bridge too Far
Memphis Belle

Examples of okay/Hollywood WWII movies:
Saving Private Ryan
Letters from Iwo Jima
Dunkirk

Examples of bad historically inaccurate WWII movies:
Overlord
Inglorious Bastards
Valkyrie

What am i wrong about?
Its perfectly fine to not like the film, but the reason was hypocritical

>tells lies
>argues in bad faith
>asks stupid, irrelevant questions
>stop lying to me waaaaaaa
You really wouldn’t have enjoyed the Soviet Union you love so much

who's mad? you drinking enough water lately?

Here's an in depth analysis for anyone who's interested. Light spoilers

Fucking zoomers why can't they just appreciate history?

Really it's so upsetting because the first half of the film is actually very good. The paratrooping scene. The hiding out from Nazis in French countryside and town scene. The deal with civilians and occupied town all of it was good. Then suddenly HURR ZOMBIES. Fucking ruined everything.

I'm with you on this for the most part, but there's something to be said for having a believable situation that slowly descends into madness.
You take a real, plausible situation to get the audience invested, then slowly add the unbelievable elements.
Anyone with a basic education knows that the only black American soldiers were segregated into separate companies, and almost CERTAINLY were not paratroopers.

kickass movie though. good little touches everywhere.

>still can’t cope with the fact that they’re just propaganda guzzlers

Wait a sec are you telling me Orson Welles lied when he started talking about a Martian invasion?
The absolute nerve.

Cry more hungry Slav.
Glad you concede defeat and that no, most European armies did not have female soldiers.

who are you quoting

>still cucked

I think that's the point. It comes almost outta nowhere.
But i like genre blends

>disrespecting nazis

snowflake

Attached: 1564070290390.jpg (900x900, 327K)

>tankie
>calls others propaganda guzzlers
Topkek

Boomer detected

>desperately wants to escape his pocket dimension

>seething

>the first half of the film is actually very good
It's generic as fuck and black heart of gold paratroopers? Lol no.

Sorry I meant to say propaganda and cum

I understand this sentiment. But zombies are cool. If you want a true historical film go watch Dunkirk.

>still projecting
We all know the Russian military rape statistics

Imagine being a child living in the west. Not only does your family have a history of being embarrassing cucks, but you also outcuck them by believing the coping propaganda they produced in their failure generations. It’s like a vicious spiral of failure that will never get better. Yikesey-loo-who

>It's generic as fuck and black heart of gold paratroopers?
Name one other film that depicted the normandy drops so well. What is it even generic on?

>yikesey loo-woo
Lmao must've cracked his orbital bone when he hit rock bottom

>nooo stop being embarrassing dad
Thanks for falling for the trap zoom zoom

not him but id like to pile on here: you're a pathetic faggot. get a fucking job you loser

I just thought it was a pretty bad movie.

Quit projecting cuck. Go find your dad

>I was only pretending to humiliate myself
classic

Those first three movies are so boring. Real war is shit

As classic as newfags raging

you really know how to humiliate yourself and make other people recoil with disgust

Nazi Dinos > Nazi zombies

Attached: 8b9b5a_359549.jpg (1200x991, 274K)

War is not the kind of thing anyone should glorify. If Hollywood wants to turn it into a zombie movie let them.

Stop crying already

It's the tough love you need, friend.

Based. Only basedboys want "muh authentic war movie" and that's because they never actually served.

Gonna have to work harder on that tough part.

that's not what global rule #3 is

What will Hollywood turn into a zombie movie next?

Cowboys hopefully

haha holy shit look at that response time. comeback. maybe consider offing yourself dude this shit is sad.

>took him this long
Not gonna make it

Band of Brothers

>What is it even generic on?
Everything? I don't remember the movie that well because fuck watching it again but I distinctly remember thinking it was extremely run-of-the mill when it came to dialogues and plot.

Stop replying to superdumbnigger

Literally nothing, in real life or fiction, is improved by involving nw*rds

Reminder that I consider this a reply to me

I wouldnt say plot completely, but it did feel very generic

Oh dear god no.

ADHD zoomer detected.

Music has been improved
I can get drugs
Sports

>secret nazi lab making invincible super zombies
>run of the mill
Huh?

Wrong on all counts.

You were saying?

Attached: file.png (220x310, 171K)

Black people music was lifted from white dudes.
All the good drugs were created by white people or stolen from native Americans, the reason most drugs are now illegal are because of blacks lacking restraint and moderation and going insane on drugs, thus causing drug scares and “reefer madness” tier paranoia.
Sports is due to whites utilizing animal husbandry practices to breed stronger slaves, much in the same way various livestock are exponentially larger now than only 100 years ago.

Wtf itd be like bone tomahawk.
Itd be fucking sick. No big city bullshit, just regular old town and a couple next to it, to get a sense of the world and for more zombies.
Guns are limited so its not just mowing them down.
Plot is them seeing people turn, and they realize this plague can't get farther. You'll have your priest saying its god, doctor saying it ain't, MC who doesnt give a shit, and a couple with a silly, incompetent husband who ends up actually saving them near the end
The ending is them riding to the nearest big city to find its already infested
Roll credits

This is true. Purple drank, codeine cough syrup, was prescribed freely growing up and all you had to do was tell the doctor you had an itch in your throat and you’d get enough to have a really good time for a weekend. Then some nogs in Houston got wind of it and went ape shit because they’re apes and ruined it for all of us.

I’m still bitter about that.

I said i can get drugs, not how they were invented
Jazz and blues were not white stuff and has influenced everything since
Idk about sports but theres a lot of blacks in them

The reason you’ll get arrested and put away forever is because blacks went crazy with drugs and crime skyrocketed due to drug-related activity.
Jazz is a white invention, a white dude wrote the scales that form the basis of all blues music.

See
I can’t get drugs anymore because of nogs.

Drugs are illegal because silly puritans erroneously blamed drugs for nw*rds being unable to function in human society. Without nw*rds, you coupd just buy good stuff from the pharmacy, like you could in the past.
Jazz is hardly music.
>blues influenced electronic music
Categorically r*tarded. It's less influential than you think, and it wasn't invented in a vacuum. It was inspired almost entirely by other earlier genres

user why are you posturing like you know music?

I dont think thats why drugs became so illegal, but you might be right. Quick google has no results, got a source?
I think you're wrong about the blues, maybe not jazz tho.
Regardless those were popularized by blacks and is seen as black music, and its fantastic
You telling me we'd have decent music if Jimi and Louie didnt exist? Idk, but itd be different

you made this b8 a little strong m8

No, blacks did go insane on harder drugs. Crime exploded in urban centers when darkies learned about what the rural white folks got into to pass the time.

Hogan’s Heroes was on back when most of the audience actually HAD fought in WWII. They didn’t care.

Based retard

It definitely influenced the vast majority of music, including electronic. What do you think the people who made electro were listening to? Disco, funky stuff with a constant beat. Where did that come from? 50s 60s groove stuff. Which came from blues and jazz

How do you know this?

Plenty of roots in Iberian and Anglo folk music too, kind of nearsighted to ignore that.

Simply not true.

based retard

I didnt ignore it, just wasnt mentioned. I'm not a fucking historical music guy ready to explain everything

Because I know music from beyond the 20th century. A black guy in Dixieland did not invent the chords and scales of modern music. It’s all taken from the baroque. It’s renaissance-era music except entirely altered and borrowed chords. The minor chord and the major lift.

That’s what that song is referencing. If you know how to read music and know how to create music, you can see how these things are constructed. Jazz and blues has roots in Chopin. Chopin’s foundation was constructed by Bach.

So why take the pulpit then if you're going to balk at being corrected

Samefag?

This doesnt change the fact black people changed and workes with it.
Maybe my initial argument was wrong, saying they invented blues and jazz, but they carried them to success

your knowledge is unimpressive and you're not going to fool anyone with a background in music

I read scholarly works and can interpret “white people gave drugs to blacks” as “black people saw what whites were doing and thought it looked fun so joined in but never learned what moderation is”.

Can’t you read? Can’t you think for yourself and wonder why black people keep blaming whites for ruining their communities? They stole fire from the whites and burned themselves.

I wasnt corrected at that time, but that other fucker aeemed to know his shit
Because i didnt list every influence doesn't mean I was wrong

Unironically my favorite movie of 2018. Classic enjoyable monster movie with a happy ending and fun characters.

>doesn't know what timestamps are

So now you're an expert again?

I'm gonna need some of those scholarly works, as I dont trust your interpretation after reading the 2nd part of your post. You may be right tho

Your implication is just a blackwash of history, disregarding influence of music before negros as not relevant, and pretending nothing after blues is original

I admitted my initial statement was wrong and ammended it. Happy friendo?

>samefag has a Yea Forums pass
Cringioly

Never seen a bridge too far, The Longest Day is kino though. Robert Mitchum's scenes were wonderful.

I never disregarded those things at all. This started with someone saying blacks havent contributed anything. Im saying they contributed to music, thats it.
I probably got carried away tho

Why are you quoting two different people like they're the same poster? get it together user

You should watch it. Especially seeing as Operation Market Garden's 75th anniversary is happening right now.

whatever helps incel

$500 = punch you in the face

>your wrong and dumb
>doesn’t say why
Uneducated and not worth my time.
The greatest jazz man who ever walked this planet was a white dude who played clarinet. You don’t know shit about shit in regards to how music is made. You can thank him for just about everyone you’ve listed in this thread

If it weren’t for Nazi scientists, we’d have never learned which portion of human tongue detects the taste of angel meat.

Retard jazzguzzler

I don't think it's worth my time to point out how childlike your perspective on the history of music is, aside from mentioning it in this post.

Use your university library’s website and type in “black drugs “drug war” Afro African-American white community deprecation”. Then just take your pick.

I quoted him, then my post showing I changed my initial thought.
You gotta read friend

>you gotta read friend
okay recommend me some of his works

And all music started from people beating drums and savage shit, whats your point?
Im saying blacks influenced music in a good way, are you trying to dispute that?

He's just a dilettante, user, he doesn't have an argument

Refute my statements. If you can, that is, because it’s obvious you don’t know shit about shit about how music is made.
>oh blues and jazz stemmed from slave music where they clapped their hands and stomped their feet
No musician believes that except fools. That’s sociologists and history majors saying that. No one with an education in music believes that and, if they say they do, they’re twisting the meaning of words to not offend morons.

Go back and check what you replied to. I think you got something mixed up

you really would like me to humor you, wouldn't you?

All math started from people sticking their fingers up their ass to see what happens. That’s what you sound like and probably what you should do instead of hammering out shit on your keyboard. Keep your shit on your fingers and away from me.

Don’t be so mad, user. It’s just Yea Forums.

No one arguing that. You made your point and I conceded you had more knowledge. All im saying is blacks influences music in a positive way, not sure why you keep bringing up the origin of music
If you really wanna get into it, science believes life started in Africa. Likely the most basic form of music to. So black people were the original, which is what you're stuck on
Boom mic drop

you'd really like it if I was mad, wouldn't you?

Umm, white people invented jazz in the late 19th century. It's just one of those things we just let blacks claim because they have nothing.

Out of Africa theory is anything but the scientific consensus, based popsci retard

Holy shit you cant logic

The longest day, the portrayal in this was shit.

>pretending to have served
kek

That’s soul food also. I always get amused when blacks talk about soul food and rant about appropriation.

Attached: image.jpg (556x720, 91K)

OP having an autistic meltdown over a horror flick lmao

Attached: omSLcsdMBszMcHNugmwy5B-320-80.jpg (320x227, 12K)

>NOOOOOOOO THEY DIED FOR ISRAEL SHOW SOME RESPECT
Yikes

It wasn't as stupid as zombies

What the fuck?

You never played Wolfenstein 3D? It's kind of clunky since it predates Doom and Quake but it's fun.

>thread is a chat room for one or two anons and a tripfag
should've gotten 404'd already

Attached: 1560886169934.jpg (960x960, 63K)

>thread should've 404'd
>so I might as well bump it again

my grandpa was
he died
he fell from tower in oświęcim

what happened to black music anyway? decades ago they used to have voices like Etta James and Aretha Franklin, nowadays it's all a bunch of rappers. as if they've regressed. how?

do you always have to act like a snickering rube wherever you go?

Its just not whats popular, they still exist. Even drakes earlier stuff was good, the golden album. Was way more soulful and had singing.
Then you got alecia keys and a few others thatre still fine.
But yea its gotten way different. I dont think its all bad, but its definitely gotten weird

Is Kino Der toten the map they play on?

Oh yea especially Fantastic Negrito. Hes fucking brilliant
2 songs by him: working poor and an honest man

How horrible.

What?

Don't worry about pol memes

> I'm putting together a crew.

Attached: Overlord 01.jpg (900x568, 392K)

>sweatie
fuck you

> OMG! Nazis? Boo hiss!

Attached: Overlord 02.jpg (800x465, 140K)

Zoomer detected

Attached: Overlord 03.jpg (800x533, 375K)

What does this body language say about your confidence in the movie you just made?

Attached: Overlord 04.jpg (550x817, 257K)

Meanwhile in WWII video games
youtu.be/VDkv3Vif5Nk

> WWII

> Black paratroopers at Normandy

youtu.be/mxeI_YndnSc

Attached: fgrade.jpg (640x360, 124K)

they didn't actually have resident evil zombie viruses either

Proof?

That I'm somewhat more open-minded about.....

This is the first reverse kino i saw. It starts incredibly good and you feel the quality declining as the movie progress. It ends up being an awful piece of shit.

Spot on

progressive

Attached: gay trannynazi.jpg (750x1073, 190K)

So the left are the real Nazis.

Eh...it was sufficiently entertaining. Granted, it felt like it wasn’t really as fleshed out as it could have been.

so clearly jews were just trans hating bigots
they got what they deserved then.

Love how every single time there is a group that the"alt right" shit on... a a few months or years later. "new evidence has come to light about Hitler and the Nazi's"
Im not even a rightyfag and this shit is obvious as fuck
funny as hell. but obvious.

You are aware WW2 ended 80 years ago, right? The nazis lost. Kill yourself.

Attached: 1554653422996.gif (330x274, 2.95M)

>horror flick
>no horror

>zombies aren't horror

>I WANT NIGGERS
>also don't "whitewash" history
The absolute state.

>two mutants (fuck if i'm going to rewatch and count) are zombies

Who are you quoting?

The truth comes out that the leftist SJWs were actually the real Nazis all along.

Even if there was only 2 that's still more than classic horror which only has 1 monster.

Attached: buster and boris.jpg (700x957, 69K)

Attached: 1563675206592.png (1159x665, 231K)

He never mentioned race in it. Stop being so fragile or you'd get wiped out even faster on the day of the rope

Attached: image.jpg (913x490, 59K)

The retard who thinks including one piece of fiction validates the other

>This zombie movie isn't honoring the memory of ww2 veterans!
No shit Sherlock. It's not a ww2 movie that happens to have zombies. It's a zombie movie that happens to be set during ww2. There's a small difference. Like having a glass of water or going swimming.

I kekd

> The year: 1944

> The Place: Nazi Occupied Europe

Attached: overlord mathilde ollivier a.jpg (800x450, 178K)

> This is a story of those who liberated a continent and brought down The Thousand Year Reich.

Attached: overlord movie a.jpg (800x450, 292K)

It was dumb schlock and it served its purpose of being dumb schlock
It was basically a video game movie adaptation of a game that doesn't exist

But Wolfenstein does exist?

It was almost as unbelievable as the race mixing.

... how the fuck do you know this?

For me it felt like a WW2 version of the first level of RE4

I'm sorry but this movie was a masterpiece.

Definitely wasnt bad friend but I wouldnt call it that.
Little more on the horror zombie aspect and the perfect balance may have been met, but it took too long to get to and didnt dive deep enough into what made it great.
Far from boring tho

A nurse or a cleaning lady at army headquarters doesn't count as soldiers.

Here's your you

seethe, tranny

Attached: Gay Hitler.png (1613x824, 1.47M)

And the 13% that killed 50% of the enemy....

i thought the black guy was john boyega

So much seethe

The Tuskegee airmen!

>wehraboo sjw

Lol

>hitler was wearing heels in this russian propaganda poster therefore they must have known he was gay
>and also if you look to the right you'll see that the russains also new there was a half-man half-mickey-mouse-man with a cranium twice the size of his body, and russians, as depicted in the centre of the image are of course humungous and have minuscule faces set in a head one thirteenth the size of their torsos

You absolute fucking faggot. It's a flick, it's not meant to honour anyone. Just entertain a few people. Kill yourself, autismo.

Basedboys can't watch war at all, retard.

They did a shit load of video games about that exact premise too. Not obscure ones either, AAA games.

Name them.

>My armmy, soldier are heroes support our troup! REEEEEEE
kys faggot

NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE FICTIONAL HISTORY

I'd have forgiven the laughable lack of historic realism if the movie had just been better.

So...you never played a single Wolfenstein in the roughly 20 years it's existed?

Should have watched the dark crystal age of resistance instead absolute kino

Zombies are unrealistic.

Hey guys not a history teacher or anything but I'm preeeeetty sure that zombies are not 100% historically accurate.

>Asylum

Nazi Zombies At Tne Center of The Earth is fucking turbokino.