Why isn't this a cult film?

why isn't this a cult film?

Attached: Happiness1998Poster.jpg (259x384, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!8q5Q1Q6Y!7UGk-oG_t1J_bzs1oPpp3w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think that it is, but the problem is you can't really tell people that it's one of your favorite films because if they actually watch it they'll know you're more fucked up than they originally thought.

It is though?

it's not on any of the lists, i checked

Because it stinks.

Great question. All Solondz movies are sadly un-appreciated. I think the terrible posters play a part.

but i mean you've got an all-star cast here, i'm talking philip seymour hoffman, that chick from twin peaks and the one-armed professor guy from spiderman 2

it is, zoomer

great film, but watching it makes me want to kill myself.

>lists
I haven’t cringed this hard in years

because there's blood in your b.m.

i always thought it was that guy's sperm on his stool

It is not? Anyway , great movie, but maybe too dark for most of the people.
I liked Welcome to the dollhouse and Dark Horse too.

This director is sorely underrated. His films don’t usually get proper releases or Blu-ray’s because of their graphic nature (at least that’s the case in America ). He’s pretty influential Welcome to the dollhouse is 1000x more sincere portrait of a girl in school than Lady Bird. His next film has a pretty decent claw I’m hoping Amazon picks it up.

>His next film
there's barely any information about it, and it's been like that for a while

download it
mega.nz/#F!8q5Q1Q6Y!7UGk-oG_t1J_bzs1oPpp3w

oh yeah? well you wear a fedora

One of the funniest movie I've seen

Damn i was searching for the scene were the pedo guy shoots up a park but they deleted it from youtube. Fucking paranoids.

It's the single best pleb filter ever. This is 100% correct. You should instantly know who you can share this with and who you cant.

is it really that bad? am i so jaded?

People think if that depicting a pedophile as a man as suffering from his addiction is fucked up. It’s a twisted addiction that’s worth a lynching if acted on but a addiction all the same.

it didn't even set off any alarm bells for me, i thought it was funny
but then i don't have kids or nieces or nephews or anything so i suppose it's hard to relate