EARLY Gemini Man Screenings : Will Smith and Ang Lee deliver KINO

>First Reactions Hail It As A Technical Marvel

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-19-09-03-53~2.png (720x828, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/sci-fi/gemini-man-first-reactions-hail-it-as-a-technical-marvel-with-wildly-rocking-action-sequences-a170619
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-19-09-08-56~2.png (720x1166, 191K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-19-09-04-16~2.png (720x708, 260K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-19-09-05-00~2.png (720x908, 159K)

Trailers looked bland as shit. You can tell it's a 20 yr old script. Has the early 2000s action movie vibe...in the worse way

why do people mix high FPS and CGI? How do they fail to understand cameras to this level?

>very few reactions with several being from people who work at the same website
You should probably be getting nervous Paramount shill

Sorry, I don't watch movies with niggers.

Stop calling everything kino you fucking mouth breathing retard.

Lmao there are like 10 or so more i didnt feel like screenshoting. Nice try retard
comicbookmovie.com/sci-fi/gemini-man-first-reactions-hail-it-as-a-technical-marvel-with-wildly-rocking-action-sequences-a170619

Are all these the same slapdicks that are offended by The Joker and Rambo 500? Yeah, no thanks

Yeah I'm not surprised. The second trailer looked promising and I'm never wrong about trailers. I also grew up on 90s action movies so I could see how good this movie was gonna be from a mile away. Plebs obviously had their doubts but that's because they think John Wick is actually good.

The Hobbit was 60FPS and I couldn't see anything most of the time.

Fix your eyes then dilate.

>high framerate
>has to be seen in 3d

fuck off

MEW is in it?

High FPS only works when it's 100% CGI though

Why? Whats the problem with high framerate? Dumbfag here

>go to the cinema, goym
>dont miss out!

the human eye cant see past 30fps anyway

Nothing at all. Bugmen like to call it the 'Soap opera' effect. It's just memespeak desu

>p-p-please come back to theaters
Cringe

will smith hasn't been in anything worth watching since the mid-00s. this looks like after earth tier shit

and why are studios so obsessed with this de-aging tech? it always looks off

NOOOO WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS MOVIE HAS 120FPS!!??? ANG LEE IS A HACK!!! HOW DARE HE MAKE A MOVIE WITH A HIGHER FRAME RATE THAN MY SNOY PLAYSTATION 4 CAN ACHIEVE!!!

Attached: NOOOOOOO.png (1080x1020, 572K)

How comes higher fps looks like shit then

>and why are studios so obsessed with this de-aging tech?

It's how we'll keep movie stars around forever

>mfw we get more cruise and pitt kino for decades even if they are cgi abominations
Comfy

>Fresh Prince syndication monies

He doesn't need it, he wants it. Comeback,now.

Are you fucking retarded or just pretending?

a. It was 48fps
b. I'd bet money you saw it in 24p anyway since only a few places showed it at the proper framerate
c. It was incredibly clear and higher framerates objectively make the subjects and action clearer

can some buddy make an edit so it looks like their lips are touching

Idiots parrot shit they know nothing about. Higher framerates are objectively superior and remove the nauseating motion blur you get whenever the camera moves too fast or too suddenly.
But many people associate it with soap operas and think it doesn't look 'cinematic' (as if that fucking means anything)

Because you can't see it

I saw it in 48fps and it made the movie look like doody, especially the CGI. sorry gay boy!

>polygon
>collider
>syfywire
>several people from slashfilm
>multiple tweets by Erik Davis and Ethan Alter
I get that your unpaid internship requires you to do this but maybe try paying attention to the number of reactions and where the people work before trying to convince people your shit movie is "kino" that critics absolutely adore

Attached: Gemini Man - Behind-The-Scenes Featurette (2019) - Paramount Pictures_2.mp4_snapshot_00.48_[2019.07. (1920x1080, 162K)

Anyone who has used a 144hz+ monitor know that this is wrong. The difference between 60fps and 144fps is significant.

idiots compare interpolated garbage to real 60FPS and call it the soap opera effect when its not the framerates fault but thretard that the interpolation

amazing work

Attached: Gemini Man - Behind-The-Scenes Featurette (2019) - Paramount Pictures_2.mp4_snapshot_00.46_[2019.07. (1920x1080, 199K)

Show me a better CG double or a better example of de aging, right now, nigger.

It looks too real, like a shitty stage play or a cheap 90s daytime soap opera that were typically shot on video at 30 fps. 25 fps basically masks all the flaws while still being enough too look fluid while 30+ fps expose them.

>falling for Yea Forums memes
Newfag alert

>reality bad

Attached: 1568812294183.gif (205x221, 2.4M)

what flaws? pls articulate i cant just magically read ur mind

The whole deep fake thing was made just to be used as an excuse for when leaked tapes of politicians or people in power are caught doing insidious shit, they can play dumb and say it's not real and that some kid made it on his computer.

Fucking based Ang and based Willy

Increasing resolution has reached diminishing returns so I hope high FPS films catch on. I only wish a better director was pushing this frontier.

The trailer makes it look like its shot with an iphone. looks cheap.

Ang Lee has never disappointed me.

t. sonygger

>copy paste shit from comicbookmovie
>autismo actually cares looks into who works where

Nobody gives a shit retard, take a seat

Attached: latestcb20170318175744.jpg (650x325, 45K)

Ill watch it if MEW gets nude

Attached: 1525496206771.jpg (480x423, 14K)

>A Technical Marvel
That means it is pretty to look at and nothing else.

i bet will smith's son was suppose to play his 'younger self' but after 'afta earf' they need the tech to make will smith play himself as a younger version.
i wonder what could be going through his son's mind.

I haven't seen a 3D movie since Avatar.
Is it time to dip my toe back into this underwhelming technology again?

>tfw my local kinoplex's best projectors can do like 90fps max
feels bad brehs

>higher frame rate
Yeah...that’s a pass

The thing is, we all know how young will Smith looked and this doesn't look like a young will smith, it just looks like a de-aged old smith

>i wonder what could be going through his son's mind
But you literally made up a scenario in your mind that very well may have never been the case. So why wonder about something make believe?

>it just looks like a de-aged old smith
Which is technically a young will smith no?

>tfw I have myopia and astigmatism so I can't even watch 3D
feeling flat desu

i would have to be paid 200 dollars to watch this movie with no obligation to talk about it.

>unironically watching the smeary dogshit that is 3D in cinemas
>ever

oh absolutely

Well it worked for Avatar, so might as well try that angle

>MEW gets BLACKED
I'm buying 10 tickets

Whats your email/paypal?

You didn't used to have to pay Riley, I guess nothing lasts forever.

this
/thread

Wait are they trying to push 3D again?

Does this:
Look like pic related?

That's the point being made in:
I would argue that in Gemini Man it isn't supposed to be a young Will Smith, so it doesn't matter if he looks less like young Will Smith than he should.

Attached: b187b0ab-0040-4bf3-818e-0016c2cf8769-screen-shot-2017-12-21-at-65710-pm.png (970x546, 496K)

Attached: xawf9dvxx7u21.jpg (1354x775, 112K)

Ummmm... that's exactly what he looked like, retard. Are you high?

Except it is supposed to be young will smith

>Does this:
>
>Look like pic related?

Unfair comparison. Will in Fresh Prince was a skinny DYEL dude.

Young Will in Gemini Man is supposed to be a fit, more muscular Will Smith. If he lifted and trained during his Fresh Prince years, that's what he would've looked like.

Different weight. Look at the cheeks

No, it is supposed to be the character of the film (or rather a clone of him) Henry Brogan.

And as pointed out here:
His younger self wouldn't be able to play the role.

Because the character isn't supposed to be the same weight.

He looks nothing like Will when he was young though.

>No, it is supposed to be the character of the film (or rather a clone of him) Henry Brogan
Yes and its a younger will smith retard

>Because the character isn't supposed to be the same weight.
Precisely, so you cant compare those two pictures

Way too many black guys in this film, thanks but no thanks.

Face blindness is a sign of autism friendo

Careful with that hyperbole pham

I'm not saying compare those two pictures. I'm arguing that the young Will in the film, doesn't have to, nor should look like the real young Will. Which you seem to be agreeing with.

there is no way Jayden could play young Will.

Attached: smith.jpg (1000x563, 418K)

>He looks nothing
Blatant lie. Is it spot on? No. The weight is off and of course uncanny valley. But no need to exaggerate it, it's unmistakably a younger like version of will

Nvm youre talking about jaden. Eh

Looks like photoshop. Better than other shit, that's for sure.
Producers need to learn that you don't need to focus on the stuff enhanced with CGI, it will always look bad/strange. Not doing closeups + wardrobe + make up will make the CGI look more natural, kinda like this

Agree. Much too short.

it's ok l should have made it clearer

where the fuck did Will's good genetics go?

No one in the history of forever has said so.

3D? Yeah..No. Usual gimmick to get bums in seats... 120fps....Good for gaming shit not for movies. Hobbit HFR looked like ass. Those who love it have that shitty trumotion activated on their overpriced tvs.

C'mon bruh. Is this after effects gaussian blur and mask effect the best you got?

>Will's good genetics
His only handsome son doesn't look anything like him.

Attached: will-smith-trey.jpg (2700x2615, 542K)

>look at me im crying, im acting!!!
yeah, no.

>i got told so now i have to play contrarian to save face
just stop posting, i won't hold it against you

I thought this movie came out already

I asked for a good example and you posted something subpar and hours later too
>what do you mean it's not good enough!? REEEEEEEEEEEE
Neck yourself tonight.

Attached: 1568268487882.jpg (361x441, 17K)

>you won't have me accepting defeat, even though i already lost
sad
>and hours later too why aren't I getting constant attention? why do I have to keep refreshing my threads? i'm so lonely!
sadder

Wow what a hard cope. You're breathtaking, user.

That's why we need the frame by frame analysis threads.

I'll get back to you in a couple hours, hope you don't faint or something.

Can't wait to watch Ang Lee's latest kino

No you can't hop on my dick later, user, I'm busy with your mom tonight.

More like nigger man

Why do they keep casting Mew in things? Home wrecking cunt

>Ang Lee
So I see Hulk 2003 is still his best film.

>muh memes
Shut the fuck up, you quadruple faggot

>its a meme
Are you retarded?

you know what he means and he's right. i saw the hobbit in the higher fps option and it just looked weird, like i was watching The Filming Of footage than the actual movie

who fucking cares about the person behind the actor, you absolute woman? she's a good actor

>s-she's a good actor

Attached: 1568084332221.png (1044x869, 185K)

The Rock, Face Off, Behind Enemy Lines, etc... yeah, I'm gonna say this film will be based!!

The only action films you zoomers have now is capeshit and an occasional Fast&Furious flick.

Ah so Ang Lee finally got to make that theatrically released 120 FPS movie.

THIS

Attached: Gemini Man - Behind-The-Scenes.jpg (1359x1200, 688K)

Sam Rockwell in Moon is the best "double" performance I've seen. Nicolas Cage in Adaptation a close second. Any others?

Critics only say it is a technical marvel to hide the fact that the story is shit and there's nothing much to watch.

What did they really change in the top 2 left side pics? Looks like they just removed the beard. Maybe some bags under his eyes slightly. Meehhh

Those are some bottom tier movies, user. (well, Behind is ok)

I really enjoyed Billy Lynn or whatever it was called but was upset not to see it in high framerate. I hate that i might have to see this in cinemas just to see it 'properly'

>cruise will pass the rights to his likeness to the church of scientology and they'll use the profits to buy more. Soon scientology will own enough actors to make blockbusters starring entire casts of digital superstars

Wasn't this movie in development for like 20 years? I remember hearing about it when I was a kid but it was going to star Harrison Ford back then.

>>early test audiences give positive reviews in hopes of being invited back to future test audience screenings

When is Hollywood going to wake up to the bullshit feedback loops they have created?

Attached: 1556864153288.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Too much of a faggot as well.

Technically Marvel?

>>assasin fights his younger clone

How the fuck is this anything new?

Attached: 1507063158621.jpg (500x333, 74K)

None of this is as impressive as the special effect that make people still think Will Smith is a straight man.

It's Ang Lee you fucking pleb. Don't upset him, you won't like him if he gets anglee

Gtfo, obvious shill

>really great performance from MEW
is this some kind of joke?
shes worse than amy adams.

Will Kino is back

Attached: ac5d86eae7da832f60accc8fb34bc17e.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

Do they kiss on screen?

Why didn't they just do this movie 20 years ago and had young Will Smith wear old man makeup?

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 29K)

whats her best role ?

If it's an 8/10 on imdb I'll torrent it. Thanks op

mfw I got that reference

Attached: it's all orgre - shrek.jpg (1024x1022, 344K)

should've went with a 20 years in the making and filmed the young parts back then

Smith was the best part of Suicide Squad.
Bright was great fun.
This looks enjoyable. Will definitely watch, question is whether or not I can be assed to buy a cinema ticket

isnt it just black looper? is will smith kino back on the menu?

So 3D or not?