To the three other anons who enjoyed this shit, will you be watching?

To the three other anons who enjoyed this shit, will you be watching?

Attached: Disenchantment.png (1080x951, 655K)

after the season ended i started liking it even more until it all came to a head when i actually shit out a big bolus of congealed faggot cum and realised when i'd thought it was an okay show, that was entirely the gay cum talking

Women can't be doomers, they are mostly emo/art hoe/thots that fetishize "depression" (as if they know what depression feels like), sadness, and some surface-level nihilism. It's that same nihilism that pervades zoomer humor ("I'm still a piece of garbage/ Oh my God I wanna kill myself/Fuck my life" and so on and so forth; spend time with zzoomers and you'll hear a lot of this).

Of course, there are depressed women out there but men still want to fuck them. Doomer men are unfuckable (good thing I'm one)

>Doomer men are unfuckable
Unless you actually have erectile dysfunction, a California cokefiend will engulf your dick for a 3cm line

Are you okay, user

Thanks for posting that

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1154, 801K)

imagine being this threatened by women

I’ll probably watch it, I really enjoyed the world building and aesthetic of the show. I hope they don’t continue to rely on the
>haha haha funny depressed alcoholic
trope as their primary source of humor.

I can accept never getting golden era simpsons again, but could we maybe at least get some golden age futurama again? I think the show is salvageable, but everything these days is shit so who knows.

Genuinely laughed.

Women coomers are worse than doomers especially when they hang around with loomers or socialize with toomers. Only boomers and zoomers know the real difference. Joomers on the other hand are clueless as they were raised by roomers. I myself am a poomer. Get on my level you low life goomers!

Attached: happysurprise.jpg (300x300, 20K)

It wasn't amazing for me, but I'll watch it. I just think the protags design was pretty annoying.

Based and xoomerpilled

It's really weird hearing like, 12 year old girls talk about wanting to die and kill themselves, it's such an awkward, unpleasant style of humor.

Yeah, it was fun and the tranny joke was on-point.

I liked it the second time I watched it. Genuinely looking forward to this.

ths sound design(?) was horrible in this
like youtube animation tier garbage

>threatened
why are you like this? why are there people like this on earth? did god create slime like this for us to enjoy slaying and we just cant now because we built up our societal rules too much?

based

You shills really need to learn to change the way you type. Its blatantly obvious you are slightly bashing it but not too bad in order to get people to make their own decision. Fuck OFF

it was so fucking bland and boring and soulless and unoriginal and uninteresting it was a chore to watch. the writing and animation and voice acting and the sound design all stunk

That depends. Will Sneed be in it?

i feel like this show tried really hard to be more 'mature' western cartoon in a world where anime is popular and whatever stigma related to that is starting to disappear
so they toned down the humor and tried to introduce 'mature' themes and world building but it just ends up failing in everything and both simpsons and futurama ironically enough are both more mature and way funnier
we could have had another good matt groening show, kinda shame it was such shit

Sneed & Feed

I was expecting this show to be good Futurama but what I got was bad Simpsons.

Self-aware fantasy parody has already been done a billion times by the Shrek movies, every fantasy webcomic, and any time a show has an episode where the characters play D&D or go to a renaissance fair.

>10 minutes to midnight
>There's a strong possibility that I hate myself enough to bingewatch this instead of sleeping

I found the first episodes badly paced but I later understood it's not supposed to work like Futurama, and is a more "straight" continuous story, is way less episodic (and Futurama was already more connected than the Simpsons).
Also what you discover later adds re-watchability. I am looking forward the next one.

Retarded "joke".
Based and Reasonable post.

It has more than just parody tho. It has a setting and a overarching plot.

*Fneed

Yeah, season 1 wasn't that bad. I hope they won't revive Elfo btw.

Sure, s1 was okayish and I need something to watch when i eat

pretty based desu fellas, lets struggle

Will it include the Matt Groening raping Epstein's girls subplot?

Yes,cant wait.

>You shills really need to learn to change the way you type. Its blatantly obvious you are slightly bashing it but not too bad in order to get people to make their own decision. Fuck OFF

My favorite part of Yea Forums is how every thread about enjoying something invariably attracts some anons who are very upset that people are enjoying something.

It's atheist edgy degenerate propaganda, but I'll be watching it because there's nothing else to watch.
Also because I'm a cognitive dissonant twat

BASED schizo

>zoomers
all those quotes sound like gen-x to me which is probably why the character is like that, since it's obviously made by gen-x shit-eaters

based show.