Why are male actors always comparing dick's sizes?

Why are male actors always comparing dick's sizes?
WTF is wrong with men?
twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/1174384647888953349

Attached: arnie vs sly.png (589x582, 230K)

This post was typed by scrawny soft hands that have no visible veins

He is 100% drumming up hype for his fellow action star and Stallone 100% will see it as such

You have amoeba level social awareness

It's friendly banter, you wouldn't know because you haven't had a friend in your entire life and your dad was probably a beta.

Funny how he's acting so macho now but had to apologize for his "girly men" comment

Time to insert a fresh medical dowel

Herr GropenFuhrer Schwarzenegger is literally the son of an S.S. murderer, and he's a racist misogynistic piece of shit who rapes women and denies climate change. He is literally the worst thing that ever happened to AmeriKKKa.

But he insulted Drumpf so I love him now :3!

BASED Arnold

It's wholesome banter between frens.

Knives are based OP, they're cool and shiny and cut shit. Such things can only be appreciated when you actually get one.

It's a Crocodile Dundee joke you drooling mongoloids.

sounds based to me.

Everyone is Hitler until the Democrat National Committee decides they aren't anymore. Even KKK Grand Wizards can be honored if they vote correctly. Don't act surprised that your enemies are hypocrites.

Attached: doonesbury_grope.png (600x785, 110K)

What. Arnold is the biggest outspoken environmental guy in the GOP. He literally talks how climate change will kill us all if we don't do something all the time, the only "good" contribution he made during his time as a governor are environmental programs.

OP, I hope to god you're a woman because I'm fucking embarrassed for you over here.

He used to mock global warming activists and was the first person to buy a commercial Hummer to show that big cars are masculine. This was a big deal during the California governor election because it showed he was a "racist" for wanting global warming to melt the ice caps and flood coastal areas predominately occupied by brown-skinned people who can't swim. After the election he said the right combination of words to get the media on his side again (Climate Change is more dangerous than Al Qaeda ! We have one election season to avert global catastrophe!) and now promises to make an electric motor for the Hummer.

Ye, I don't say I agree with him (this whole climate panic exists since the late 60s and according to those panic news, all of humanity would be dead since 79), but Arnold is an environmentalist since he became elected.

Because it's healthy competition, as opposed to the kind we used to have in the past when we literally murdered others for less just to compete.
You can cringe as much as you want or ridicule Arnie as much as you want but this is as healthy as it can get.

I have scrawny soft hands with visible veins

Post the webm.
you know the one.

I love american posts

>but Arnold is an environmentalist since he became elected
Yeah, just like Trump praying everyday ever since he needed the schizo boom boom vote

arnold is a piece of shit he has always compared accomplishments on twitter. He basically shits on garbage men and anyone who doesn't have public achievement. he's a piece of shit and he is a shitty politician to boot but our stupid society is run on reality tv stars and people worship hollywood so what the fuck ever

Out of curiosity: Does your mental illness also affect you guys' ability to realise how pathetic you are?

Don't pretend this wasn't a politics thread from the beginning. Its' all politics now. You can thank the left and social media.

dilate

>all politics now. You can thank the left and social media.
No it's mainly /pol/spergs who have nothing else except being outraged going for them: Case in point: This thread and the last tenthousand like it.

Arnold tricked Stallone into starring in "Stop or My Mom Will Shoot"