Attached: Capture.png (1912x949, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman
youtube.com/watch?v=tDyYKRez65Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamete
twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1174352714232475652
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Chicago
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this the kind of sick shit they got off on?

>WE NEED TO BAN ALL GUNS CHILDREN ARE DYING
>NOOO ABORTION IS A RIGHT I NEED TO KILL CHILDREN

>be american
>get shot

Attached: 1537499832153.png (657x527, 35K)

But those are just actors... they haven't lost any family they're just doing it for a big fat paycheck. Isn't that disrespectful to the families who have lost in school shootings? Or am I the only one who thinks this.

Attached: mao 1.png (912x796, 296K)

School shooting is just late abortion.

It’s kind of fucked that this is the kind of shit that a someone might want to consider these days.
>hurrdurr it’s the videogames
Or maybe better access to mental healthcare?

I don’t mind views like that as long as they’re consistent. Example, someone being against abortion while also being against the death penalty and mingling in the next middle eastern shitstorm. That’s all I ask from people, a little consistency.

I couldn't help but laugh the entire time watching this yesterday because of this exact statement. Did some Euro shitposter trick some propagandists into giving him money make this?

>killing babies is the same as killing terrorists and murderers/rapists
This is your mind on liberalism

Can I just ask, why do Americans feel like they need guns?

based

Too based for Yea Forums

Because I can

With this, and the Even video I'm starting to think the Sandy Hook Promise is run by shitposters who've achieved the tenth level of irony.

Attached: 1568715761488.png (1105x987, 354K)

>someone being against abortion while also being against the death penalty
those are completely different things

Attached: 1566396596875.png (512x422, 231K)

Dangerously based and redpilled post

So we don't end up like you.

So, how many children are allowed to die this year to school shootings Yea Forums? Please tell me how much is an acceptable number.

NO DONT TAKE AWAY MY BANG BANG TOYS
I NEED THE BIG BANG BANG TOY MOMMY

Attached: 1534263136863.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

I found it mildly distasteful filming a school shooting with the tone of a SNL sketch. but w/e

If we're talking school shooting kino Elephant was pretty good, cept for the fag shit.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-07-at-7.48.21-AM.png (711x428, 374K)

All of them.

How does anyone not find this fucking funny? Comedic timing on this shit was PERFECT.
Gun education in schools fucking when?

Attached: 1556401261079.jpg (1056x661, 179K)

Gun laws, if anything, have gotten stricter in the US over the course of generations, so I doubt guns are the issue here.
It wasn't happening before, now it is.
It's something other than guns.

Is that worth your children possibly dying in school?

It’s a parasite if the umbilical is attached, fyi

Every single one of them.

First person is a nigger, second person is a Asian, third person is a Hispanic mongrel, fourth person is a white (possible Jewish) boy running, fifth person is a native American girl, some other more mysterious eccentricities showing.

Why are they not focusing on black on black/white/anything else violence???? It is MUCH FUCKING worse than any school shooter has ever done.

It truly seems like they are protecting School Shooters, pretty based if you asked me.

Attached: 1473561053112.png (232x255, 25K)

>it wasn't happening before
Yeah keep talking about shit you know nothing about man, that'll help.

Attached: 1549515289345.jpg (500x272, 77K)

Self-determination. If a robber invades your home, you should be able to decide whether it's better to call the police or take care of it yourself.

Absolutely. Death is the preferable alternative to being like you.

I daydream about being somewhere and a mass shooting takes place and during it the shooter comes up to me but because I don't seem to give a fuck we start talking and find out we have a lot of rapport and instead of shooting me he leaves me alone and afterward the court of public opinion starts trying to tear me down because I had the chance to stop the shooter but instead of doing so I made friends with him and let him continue on his spree and eventually I get invited on to Ellen and since I know it's going to be a public shaming I plan ahead of time and walk into the studio and light that place up with my own shooting spree and it sets off a chain reaction of angry young people just going out and wasting all the hypocrites in society.

The problem with this argument is people die in car crashes in the tens of thousands every year in the US. Do we ban cars?

Being a white kid is no longer easy mode for high school, and those who can't get by on their own positive traits can't take it.

Nice pozzed response from a literal faggot. Into the filter you go!

its not a bill of needs bootlicker

BASED

Attached: 1543165179702.gif (554x400, 46K)

Attached: 1568856537353.jpg (500x628, 95K)

Why do I see Sandy Hook's name? Doesn't everyone know Sandy Hook was a hoax? Wouldn't they want to stay low and not advertise themselves?

The first big incident was columbine wasn't it? So mid 90s. What about before that? Why wasn't it happening before?

>Only americans need guns
Fuck off

not american but no one can be truly free without the right to bear arms

Attached: 1568859344178.jpg (704x960, 59K)

I'm lefty as fuck but that is just bullshit fear mongering and Harris should be ashamed

Based

i-incel!

Egh, children aren't worth anything until you actually spend money on them. The size of the loss is relative to how much has been invested and how much potential they have as a member of society.

People are worth collectively what resources we've spent investing in them. Infants are worth next to nothing because nothing of real value has been invested in them yet. A miscarriage CAN be tragic if they already invested heavily in a baby, you see a ad for a baby crib (unused) in the paper and you feel a pang of sadness for the family's loss. Unwanted children meanwhile don't have this problem and all they've had invested in them is a ~5 minute rut between their biological parents. Nothing of value is lost. Had that unwanted child have been born they've been unwanted and potentially unloved and a might higher chance of being a drain on society rather than a boon.

Not all life is precious, I mean just look at yourself, what have you contributed to society? Do you think the value you've contributed to society outweighs what was invested in your education, rearing, ect? Probably never either.

>Do we ban cars?
No, but you require people to get a license for them, and you can't go to a car show and just pick one up without any sort of documentation

>Only Americans need guns
Why don't you take your pozzed little hole out of here fuck boi

>wasn't it
Like I said, don't talk about shit if you aren't sure. And fuck no, the biggest school massacre in US history was in the 30's. Columbine was a hyperbolic shitty little joke.

Attached: 1561631619457.jpg (1500x813, 134K)

Baiting this

>According to the 2009 American Community Survey, there were 38,093,725 Black and African Americans in the United States

>neither will gun control, says only country where shootings happen every 2 weeks

Because white kids who were social outcasts or bullied could always just consider themselves higher on the totem pole than POC's, and now they don't have a safety net for their place in popularity lists.

no i prefer to live in a cage administered by your battenbergs and your van der leyens

Attached: 1517431020350.jpg (862x960, 100K)

If licenses matter why do people with a license get into car crashes?

Joker

100% wrong
You dont need a license or even be a citizen to buy a car in the USA

I don't know, I still feel pretty high on the totem pole. People who don't even know me generally regard me as competent and listen to what I have to say.

do americans really do this?

You only have rights after the moment you're born

t. Lawfag

What was the name of it? And what about the 60s/70s/80s? How did we got 60 years with no shootings then all of a sudden they start happening

Car crash deaths are from accidents

Gun shooting deaths arent accidents, they are from nutjobs

pretty sure those kids are paid actors

Car crashes are usually accidents, not the result of a white kid getting angry at his school

>eccentricities
lol

that's why the law is cucked

>the US is the only country where guns are legal
the US is literally flooded with illegal firearms, you'd just disarm legal carriers

Then you probably aren't at risk of shooting up a school as a result of social ostracism.

Abortion doesn't kill children. It kills fetuses, and most of the time the fertilized embryos haven't developed to the stage of fetus yet.

Shit colored hands typed this.

We didn't. They not teach you cause and causality in grade school bud? Never wonder about the difference made after the 90's? Guess you'll have to think on it. Be ready for the test, it's a big one.

Attached: 1559689546012.jpg (1701x1080, 489K)

But that still doesn't justify having a license. Shouldn't accidents happen much less often since you have training? And how would a license stop a nut job?

I needed a license and proof of insurance before I could finalize when I bought my car, is it a state thing?

>THE LAW IS THE WORD! IF THE LAW SAYS IT'S OKAY TO KILL BABIES THEN IT IS! DEAL WITH IT!
>l-look the 2nd amendment is dangerous... we need to change the constitution... it is a living document after all!
God fuck you

>Oh no! Someone violated my safe space! This has ruined my day!

Attached: when_you_turn_30_and.jpg (436x327, 113K)

What was Nice, France?

Excellent rebuttal.

Nutjobs are society's accidents. They represent a malfunction in our social system.

There was the Dunblane massacre in the UK about 3 years before Columbine.

Attached: 1554930772302.png (1291x625, 522K)

What? Liberals are stereotypically against both

>They not teach you cause and causality in grade school bud?
correlation does not prove causation

Attached: 2016 in one image.jpg (5121x3377, 1.84M)

based
cringe retard

Non-americans need them too.

66'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman

Why are you side stepping and not answering either of his questions?

>nu-male being pro gun
this is not how it works

>Using non-white as a political tool

This is getting old. T.Brazilian pardo

Wew that's some borderline autistic reductive reasoning there. Car crash deaths would be higher without licenses and over the years the DMV and Police departments have been less willing to hand out citations for accidents or moving violations because someone losing their license would mean to they lose their livelihood. Car crashes are also completely unrelated to gun deaths and is a very silly whataboutism.

>no u
Nice try bugman, but as always leftists can't meme.

Holy fuck this would have been so much more effective if they'd kept the chipper mood and commercial aesthetic all the way through. Instead they just shifted to naked emotional manipulation and it works against the purpose of the ad. 2/10

>stop using my maymay incorrectly

Attached: Cfc8yLzWQAACp0i.jpg (743x960, 137K)

im an american and jewish. its in my DNA to be distrustful of any authority, particularly when they are trying to consolidate power and are trending towards villainizing segments of the country they rule, to the point of ignoring or inciting violence. shall never be infringed. Look to Catalonia and watch millions of people have their will and liberty stamped out in days. Only faggots and women would give up their rights, particularly the right to speak freely and bear arms, and thats because they are weak.

They banned semi autos and most shotguns in my country and took away our right to self defense with the firearms that remain. We can't even get tazers or mace anymore. Decades later and armed criminals are robbing and home invading with impunity because they don't give two shits about our gun laws as they obtain theirs illegally, and they know that not a one of us is allowed to defend ourselves or our property.

>why isn't this video regarding a specific topic not about another specific topic

>NOOOOOOOOO! FETUSES ARE REAL BABIES!!!

Attached: 1543767023727.png (785x1000, 254K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=tDyYKRez65Y
check these dubs

Attached: time goes by.jpg (604x390, 43K)

>very silly whataboutism
It's comparing two luxary items which the world live without.

how many of the shootings take place with illegal firearms?

>when you're boogeyman posting so often that you can't decide which boogeyman to blame

Attached: r63_jesus.jpg (1532x2048, 308K)

A mindless parasitic fetus is not a child

>why didn't they want another civil war in spain!!!!

>WE NEED TO BAN ABORTION, STOP KILLING ALL THOSE INNOCENT BABIES!!
>But masturbating is perfectly fine. Aborting millions of babies to anime girls is totally different.

So we can open fire on whatever government is retarded enough to demand we give up our guns.

Like the Chechen on Utoya

all of them, I imagine, once they finish the shooting.

>he doesn't know about gyno-gunbros

Attached: 1564448633991.webm (852x480, 999K)

>They used fucking dark humor in an anti gun ad with a school shooting occurring. Holy shit

>double homicide if you kill pregnant woman
>not homicide if you decide to kill fetus yourself

Attached: b54a22e23775600eae6d6e81de0abce77.png (211x239, 5K)

Cause that went so well the last time it happened.

Attached: bundy_ranch_stand_off_april_12_2014_by_pm_beers.jpgn6ntjb.jpg (720x534, 68K)

Guns aren't the problem, Americans are. Everyone in Switzerland has a gun, yet this shit doesn't happen there.

Well despite making up only 13% of guns, illegal guns make up over 53% of the countries shooting deaths

Seethe more pro baby murder

Gun Control only got going because a bunch of politicians were scared Black people might bring guns into a state capital again after the black panthers did it. Gun control is fundamentally racist.

Kamala Harris is a stupid pajeet nigger who is trailing behind two other candidates in her own state.

>most of the time the fertilized embryos haven't developed to the stage of fetus yet.
but they will inevitably do so, yes?
and the fetus becomes a child
ergo you are killing children

I'm pretty sure driver licenses exist to keep the mentally retarded and likewise deficient from driving. The test is extremely easy. Someone with very limited driving experience can pass and the driving age is bizzarly low. Putting a 16yr old in a 4000lb vehicle that can go 100mph is a hell of a lot more dangerous than a semi auto rifle, to which you need to be 18 and in a lot of states take safety courses, pass a background check and wait for 90 days to own. Even then the only time you're utilizing that weapon is hunting or self defense, otherwise it just sits in your house.
My point was just become something is potentially dangerous doesn't justify banning it, like forks in the UK, and that guns themselves are likely not the real issue.

lol faggot. the catalans wanted it and they got analalized instantly.

this is because if you're already guilty of killing a person, no one cares to limit your responsibility by treating a fetus as a fetus.
It's literally not relevant to the abortion debate, it's just the system being intentionally hypocritical in order to give the worst criminals a harder time.

put your trip back on

>a fetus in the late third trimester is the same as a fetus in the 20 weeks

Attached: DIi1JDEUwAAneQE.jpg (522x282, 31K)

>Vilify white men
>most popular candidate is a white man
What did liberals mean by this?

Attached: biden.jpg (931x524, 58K)

babies can never spawn out of semen alone you dumbass

He's a conspiracy nut. They never answer anything directly, because they never have answers. They only insist their vague suspicions are reality.

>doesnt understand how reproduction works

>if I call it a "fetus" I can pretend dumb roasties aren't killing children.

Sandy Hook is the most successful psyop of the decade

Actually if we're going by odds here over 50% of fertilized embryos end in miscarriage. By this line of reasoning we should try you for serial murder due to the contents of your sock.

>A POTENTIAL CHILD IS A REAL CHILD
>except when it inconveniences my dopamine extraction
what did coomers mean by this?

>Putting a 16yr old in a 4000lb vehicle that can go 100mph is a hell of a lot more dangerous than a semi auto rifle
lol

a fetus isnt a "potential child", an average fetus will most likely become a baby eventually

It sure did.

Attached: surrender[1].jpg (1920x1266, 499K)

So it's only a baby if it can develop independently?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamete

license tests are only that easy in the US though

Maybe more than one person disagrees with you pal- that is, the majority of the usa too

>be free
>not own a number of guns

Kek

>guys in their 20s who will never be able to impregnate a woman arguing over how women need to keep their pregnancies
could a debate be any more cucked?

WHY NOT

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS

>lol
Kek

there are less roundabout ways of telling us you're a virgin

>make ads promoting school shootings
>surprised when they happen

americans truly are retarded beyond belief

>yup, as we all know, there are dozens of mass shootings in australia, the uk, europe.

>you need to be 18 and in a lot of states take safety courses, pass a background check and wait for 90 days to own. Even then the only time you're utilizing that weapon is hunting or self defense, otherwise it just sits in your house.
Hey if this was enough then the betas in pic related wouldn't have gotten very far now would they.
>My point was just become something is potentially dangerous doesn't justify banning it
Cars are as dangerous as they are now because laws regarding them aren't enforced enough and the DMV is too generous with licensing due to the American economy being structured around people commuting to work. Taking away someone's gun doesn't cause their economic situation to collapse.
>Putting a 16yr old in a 4000lb vehicle that can go 100mph is a hell of a lot more dangerous than a semi auto rifle
Semi automatic guns average way higher fatality rates than car crashes because cars are weapons.

Attached: pol_incel_shooters.jpg (1181x530, 117K)

so you're saying you constantly impregnate women who want abortions or what?
Why don't they want your baby?

>government arrests land owner
>civilian militia shows up, armed and ready to defend him
>government caves and releases him, backing down and dropping the issue
>ranch owner continues to live on and use the property with no government interference
what the hell are you trying to argue here you fucking moron?

>be muttmerican
>get shot
every time

Attached: 1318422968329.png (800x473, 45K)

>you'd just disarm legal carriers

Attached: 1559780302350.jpg (720x736, 32K)

>4channel pretending to have morals again

You're assuming the intent is to not encourage more shootings. You're wrong. The FBI released research in the 80s linking media sensationalism around shooters and serial killers with encouraging copycats. Shootings are sensationalized in the US to encourage more shootings.

>If I try to argue literal medical terminology I can make it seem like my argument isn't fucking stupid

>Hey if this was enough then the betas in pic related wouldn't have gotten very far now would they.

You do know if someone has zero red flags in their background prior to committing a crime, there's nothing stopping them from getting a gun after the amount of time required has passed.

So, good luck legislating against people that show no warning signs in a background check.

Look at you, you were probably wanted yet you account for nothing. But there are unwanted people who use this anger as fuel to conquer the world.
You never know what people will do in their lifetime henceforth you are of the utmost retardedness and I suggest you KYS

the notion of free abortion is a testament to womens lack of accountability and stupidity

Technically its around 13% of "Americans" thats the problem

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

are you 15 lol? your histrionic posting style doesn't bother anyone. it just makes you appear a little off.

No it's not. The "signs" she is talking about is violence and we are a country with 330+ million people and these politicians, albeit preaching the right message, still cannot and will not fix "violence". Violence happens in every country around the world and while we have over 37 thousand schools (not including college campuses) this has only happened 233 times since the 90s. It sucks... it's horrible... but what about the wholesale slaughter taking place in the ghettos? What about the opioid crisis taking place? Oh ya, I forgot violence with pistols in low income areas is a "economic issue" and the opioid crisis is covered up by pharma lobbyists... but sure... let's keep THRUSTING the schools into the picture with it's minimal amount of violent deaths.

>this entire thread is your brain on /pol/
This is unironically the biggest group of retards I've ever seen. Good job Yea Forums. I browse Yea Forums, /int/, and /r9k/ occasionally too but this gay thread took the cake.

>twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1174352714232475652
That black girl crying at the end, kino. Give her an award or something.

>I love you mom
>not mom and dad

they know

Attached: 1565254701872.png (640x600, 614K)

t. unwanted loser who will never accomplish anything and probably would have been better off aborted

More like 100% since they're all mutts

Gun control is not a gun ban, just like border patrol isn't an immigrant ban.
People want to have bigger barriers to stop people from buying guns they shouldn't have.
A police check is obviously not enough because psychos who have been suppressing their virgin rage won't have records.
What people want is for people to have to demonstrate their responsibility in order to acquire more dangerous automatic weapons.

It's literally the same thing with immigration.
It's not to stop literally everyone from entering the country, it's to make sure they have good reason to (they have qualifications to work, they require medical treatment, are genuinely in need of aid) and are responsible (can contribute, don't have a criminal record).

I don't see why you'd be anti-gun control but pro-border control.

"There's no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons." -Ronald Reagan

whew lad

I'm surprised they didn't show a white boy shooting up the place.

>>be burger
>>get murked

he was wrong

B&R

>guns are bad
>i'm not a left cuck

>So, good luck legislating against people that show no warning signs
Writing online manifestos and documented history of mental problems isn't a warning sign? What are you stupid?

>kills the mutt in the toilet.
Is he, our guy?

>its literally another species goy
I'm pro choice but even I admit its killing a human being.

>no u

Literally every post ITT is me. I'm using 84 different proxies right now

We weigh pros and cons

Cars provide an enormous amount of day to day utility

Testing number 85 right now

>implying the difference comes into account when being tried for the homicide

Attached: 7b3ec078058e4263e36841e03c8bfc8c5.jpg (700x692, 39K)

>>What people want is for people to have to demonstrate their responsibility in order to acquire more dangerous automatic weapons
>Implying liberals would not want more and more "gun control" over time after every mass shooting incident

The problem are people

an absolute insane amount of them, look at chicago
tell me why devon would turn in his illegally bought 9mm

Idiot with no sense of tone, hope you never direct anything

Keeping the commercial tone all the way through would result in it feeling like a tim and eric commercial. Having the shooter be really close and the mood take a really dark turn helps leave you with a lasting feeling. You've actually been too ironic for too long if you think tongue in cheek all the way through would be more effective

>you're all mutts
i'm also apparently in your head rent free 24/7

>hydrogen atoms are the same as water molecules

It does. Stabbing a woman to death in her first trimester won't net you a double homicide. Swing and miss again, Spiro Fagnew.

Triggered mutt

>Ahem! Good evening sir, its been awhile since anyone has been in my fedora shop. Let me just dust these fedoras off for you. What color are you looking for today?

Attached: 0898DAF6-23E1-42B0-A86A-3BA7100C3D65.jpg (640x427, 372K)

This. It's retarded.

NOBODY needs a semi-automatic rifle.

>anti gun quote from the president who shut down government run mental health facilities
Pottery

t. Product of juvenile nihilism
you most likely would not exist if american culture was ever based around your delusional pretenses

we're not trying to stop Devon, we're trying to stop spree shooters.
No one is trying to do a total amnesty, they want control on the sale of firearms.
>after every mass shooting incident
that's exactly the problem though, the fact you're assuming mass shootings are inevitable when for most countries they just aren't.
>The problem are people
you can't just say that and continue to let the world burn.
No shit, criminals commit crimes and we can't control people's minds so you can't stop criminals existing.
No fucking shit.
All that can be done is try to change trends through the law.

Would YOU trust our government enough to disarm yourself?

Shootings happen daily you fucking moron, but when niggers are involved they rarely get mentioned in the MSM. As a black person, not a nigger, this extremely racist policy only hits LEGAL firearm owners who rarely cause illegal violence.

>u mad
pathetic

Abortion is LITERALLY free black population control. I get you're just pointing out hypocrisy but don't fuck around trying to get the left to turn on the only form of nig population control they are not only okay with, but actively push for

You fuckin retards

That’s a sick classical pol era meme. I’m glad you’re on the winning side of history user, all these randoms your btfo is sooo raw and sick

>video games don't cause violence
>inanimate objects do cause violence

Attached: ok.gif (396x465, 3.13M)

So is cooming like genocide to you? Sounds like you have even bigger problems than abortion

why are americans so vile?

Americans are mentally ill

We don't. People shouldn't be armed. The govt. should be the only entity allowed guns.

It will protect us through thick and thin and would never assume more power than it presently has.

>im gonna fucking kill you, you pathetic pussy
>h-haha uhh no dont we have a lot in common! You see i hate s-society and all of its h-hypocrites and-
>BANG
>haha dumb pussy
Thats what would happen to you

>be "free"
>still has no free healthcare or education

yikes

Considering the current number is far below the children lost to, say, drowning, and we haven't banned swimming pools or bath tubs or etc, I'd say that's an argument based more on emotion than reason.

>t. Pseud
ftfy

>lines of code leads to gun shooting people
>gun is in no way involved in gun shooting people

Attached: 1543016291471.png (492x475, 24K)

>murder is legal
>t.Lawfag
wow thank u

The thing about Americans is that their entire fucking country was founded upon distrust of government. Unlike traditional cultures in Europe where we've been and accepted being serfs to Emperors, then Kings, noblemen and politicians, the Americans believe that their government should answer to the people. That the people have a right to defend themselves in the case that the government oversteps its bounds and starts abusing its powers.

In theory, it's a fucking great concept and I agree with the burgers.
In practice, not so much. Snowden proved that the government is pissing all over the constitution they claim to value so much. And what did they do? Paradoxically, they called him a traitor. Because he betrayed a government that betrayed the people its supposed to protect.

>if it is against republican kike agenda it is propaganda

seriously the US is like a 3rd world shithole.

Attached: p44jzo8kghy11.jpg (590x704, 60K)

>t-they're not children if they're developing children!!

I can’t wait for the US to have a civil war and your precious elites throw yu all to the sharks hahaha

>be American
>get shot
>other Americans rush Yea Forums to explain why you getting shot is ok

Attached: 1548700746399.png (384x378, 118K)

Can't wait to buy a new rifle this weekend. Probably a new 22 pistol too.

>guns shoot people

>we can't ban this murder tool because this playtime and exercise structure can lead to accidental deaths
Amerimutts in charge of logic lmao

vocal minority =/= majority

yes?

Attached: 1538241713325.jpg (1278x1181, 122K)

Expect when you need go against someone with a semi-automatic rifle

>wanting "free healthcare"
>wanting "free education"
the absolute STATE of you

What about knifings?

>muh freedom

Attached: 1532784312886.jpg (842x792, 33K)

You can't drag a kiddy pool into a school and drown a class of 5th graders in it, retard. Why do gun niggers think this false equivalency is such a good argument?

Attached: 1564568006014.png (3840x2160, 1.03M)

death before dishonor desu.

>where did the car crash?
>the car didn't crash
>oh?
>the man crashed, he just happened to be inside a car, driving it

Good luck then

Attached: hospitalbill.jpg (1536x2048, 380K)

>I'll defend the right to own murder gadgets as toys even if it comes at the cost of my children and the children of my countrymen getting killed
Mutts really are something else

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Chicago

Attached: 1542083168561.jpg (900x900, 83K)

>please daddy private sector, tread on me again
the absolute STATE of (((you)))

Did you just read Ayn Rand or something?