LMAO

LMAO

Attached: RLM BTFO.jpg (903x663, 35K)

Oof

KWAB

hhahahahahaha

WE DID IT BROS, WE WON or something

nooooooooooooooooo. let other people use your material to make money.

Attached: 1556580163422.png (1080x1020, 475K)

AHAHAHAHAHA
GET DABBED ON RLMEDDIT

serves them well for reviewing shitty movies

Good. Fuck those faggots.

Crap, I didn't even bother watching it because I don't really enjoy re:View.
Was it any comfy or was it shit?

WE DID IT REDDIT

Edit: Thanks for the gold, kind strangers!

Boring review
Who cares

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos. What do I mean by this?

Well, I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely and pathetic road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

>I'M A CONTENT CREATOR!
>THIS IS FAIR UUUUUUUSE!!

they complain about compilation channels using their content. fuck um.

Attached: 622.jpg (1440x4701, 1.2M)

for real? fucking faggots

kek

Attached: 1564710484379.png (1158x670, 172K)

The funny thing is Gremlins is one of the few things they love unconditionally and would shill it into popularity by sheer nerd interest.

Mike and Jay is guaranteed comfy. They should have sex.

gremlins is a well known francise

reddit
letter
media

made my day. fuck that fat fuck mike

this

Why does Yea Forums pretend to hate RLM now?

>they complain about compilation channels using their content.
Sauce

>making a summary of a movie but cutting away all the fat and only keeping key scenes then uploading it to youtube to make money is fair use!!!!!
imagine if this was done to movies currently in the cinema. it would crash the industry

>not give enough praise to It 2
>gets dabbed on by the Brothers
Servers them well for sucking the Mouse's cock

>pretend

>pretend
based dubs confirm

That would be unironically great.

This kills the brand ambassador or internet influencer or whatever term fags like these go by now

Have they really? Do you have any proof of this?
Only time I've seen them take down videos is when someone uploads one of their shitty movies like Space Cop. Some Yea Forums user uploaded Gorilla Interrupted and shared the link in a Yea Forums thread years ago, and 20mins later the video was taken down my Mike or Jay.
>image very related.

Attached: safasdf.jpg (1277x731, 50K)

FAIR USE BAD
CORPORATE BOOTLICKING GOOD

Attached: 1536314345840.jpg (550x543, 83K)

their lets play channel where they would just talk about random stuff. I can't remember the episodes but they did it a few times

Damn. I should make a movie

Lmao Mike literally says to listen to the commentary on the Blu-ray, so they basically told people to buy it and WB still blocked it.

Hahahaha eat shit RLM you wannabe fucks

>WB still blocked it.
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

They haven't been interesting since the prequel reviews

>RLM says they love practical effects
>build their career off praising the last star wars films to actually use a majority of practical effects instead of pajeet made cgi

I wish warnerbros would copyright remove these dumbfucks whole channel

Attached: open-uri20150608-27674-jcij2h_6b9a0e07.jpg (3268x2176, 2.83M)

>mfw i downloaded it already

Attached: 1540424105364.png (234x329, 129K)

>picking fights on the internet while not voting against corporations and in your best interest

ISHYGDDT

Attached: D9AF6684-BB40-4A9A-B445-37CF1BDADE6E.jpg (1035x1035, 152K)

Hope the entire channel is next. I want people posing with Jay in a Starbucks uniform.

>haha this pic has been around for a while
>2013
>wow that's not that long ago
>6 and a half years
wtf

anyone got that mega link to it? I forgot to save it.

This. But I just want posting of them to stop altogether.

JAY'S CARFAX
GET IT QUICK BEFORE JANNY DABS ON IT

Attached: jay carfax 440MHZ KL7CJPSB8GB632161.png (1280x2796, 546K)

The Force Awakens was great. It was all I ever wanted.

t. Mike

Warner Brothers confirmed for making Gremlins (2023) ???????

I reported it and youtube removed it

Thank me later

>they complain about compilation channels using their content. fuck um.
Exactly. Bitching about people "reuploading their videos" when all you find is compilations or a few episodes on some chinese site with maybe a couple hundred views.

>we

Attached: 1559833142150.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)