Why don't male characters in film have realistic bodies?

why don't male characters in film have realistic bodies?

Attached: 1558006483439m.jpg (498x1024, 61K)

why you posting this obese cunt

I have a flat stomach but tits like that how do I fix this I've tried so fucking much

That’s my body type! What do you call this anyway?

F E A S T

Attached: do-it.png (854x658, 755K)

lots of push-ups and pull-ups and protein

mommy

Attached: 12314114.jpg (800x786, 154K)

What to do if you have a body like this, bros? :(

If hes obese then I'm positively continental.

Go to the gym

momeyyyy

You have gynocomastia. Only surgery can help you, about $4000

Can’t afford it, I’m poor.

the Jahan

Attached: 1485860285110.gif (320x200, 1.62M)

then eat less. youll lose weight if you are hungry

lose weight, all the fat, and put on lots of muscle. easy

Ok. I will implement this starting after the weekend. I’m eating a hotdog with the lot on Sunday so that’ll be my final pig out food.

I lost 8kg this year, I know it's not a lot but I haven't really dieted much, it's mostly from cardio.
I'm now over 2kg overweight according to my BMI, so I'm pretty happy to keep going as I have been since I know it's sustainable long-term.

Attached: 1560160394912.webm (800x450, 2.11M)

Lose weight, lift, fix your hormones, get surgery

Cardio is free.
Pushup are free.
Crunches are free.
Jumping jacks are free.

Pull-ups are the only thing you pretty much have to pay for, otherwise just find a bar that can support your weight.

eat less and run

Thanks for the hot tip. Btw I’m 35, will this impact this plan?

Start lifting user. Then you have a good body when you lost all that fat. And it's easier to keep it off.

Good for you, remember diet is the main contributor to weight loss. Is that 8-bit guy? He has terrible form.

How much do you way now/before you lost weight?

the best shit is free. running, hiking, pull ups, push ups, swimming, not eating shit

I'm up and down between slim and chub. Like just a week makes a difference between a flat chest and a little bit of moob action. And women think they have body image issues.

Why do I look at this creature and get an inexplicable urge to mug and rape him?

Stop drinking beer, mixed drinks and soda
Stop eating bread

>work out for months
>Don't eat enough to gain muscle
>Don't cut enough to lose weight
>Still have this body type to a lesser degree

The only solace is knowing I'd look even worse if I did nothing, but that hardly makes up for the time invested working out

Do a bunch of front raises and verticle cable flies with the cable son the ground. this works out the upper pecs. you need big upper pecs to even out the gyno

Attached: 1472750687748.jpg (736x500, 64K)

no. your metabolism is slower than a 20yo so it's a bit harder to lose weight etc, but not much

soda drinnker

>remember diet is the main contributor to weight loss
I know, I've started cutting down snacks and milk and making better meal decisions but I haven't gone full fasting autism with it.
I want it to be sustainable, running daily and eating a little less is sustainable.
>Is that 8-bit guy?
you know it.
was 94kg, now I'm 85.2kg.
Also 183cm tall (6ft).

Attached: 1561554279300.webm (852x480, 999K)

He is and you probably are.

everything will happen slower than it does for the 20 year olds. accept it and push through anyway. probably want to get some protein powder.

Fuck. Ok I’ll do this for a couple months and see if I get results. Thanks for the tips fellas.

There is a character with that body type.

Attached: C_2BNrFUwAEGFD3.jpg (531x575, 42K)

you did something wrong. probably not enough and the wrong food

it won't make it that much harder.
35 seems super old to the average user here but your body is still in good shape as man, your metabolism will indeed be slower but you can still lose loads of weight just by considering your intake and doing some basic cardio and strength exercise.

You're obviously eating the wrong shit.

It will be much, much slower. Used to be very fit, stopped due to work, returned to it after 15 years (35 now) ended up genuinely shocked how hard it was in comparison.
Still dropped 70 pounds without completely castrating my diet.
One thing - do it properly, or you'll hurt yourself. There is no shame in doing one pushup, if you plan to do two or three in a month.

It's pretty much impossible to just not gain muscle.
If you're making yourself hurt, you should get stronger.
I doubt you were fucking malnourished, you probably gained muscle but because it wasn't rippling or big you didn't see it.
Now you've let it waste away and you'll have to start from scratch.

>Mall-ninja 10/22
Could this guy be any more of a Chad?

Attached: 1522118825118.jpg (1024x768, 102K)

>much, much slower.
bullshit, not that much harder

Lay off the estrogen pills.

Do you drink soda?

>>Is that 8-bit guy
who?

You have to have a workout routine to have basic muscle structure, otherwise mild obesity will make you look like a fucking ghoul when naked.

Attached: 1566546295340.webm (852x478, 2.58M)

Ok will do bud, thanks.

poor and fat
imagine my shock

Oh I gained muscle but I still look like a pathetic dyel so it's kind of pointless.
I've changed my diet to meet higher calorie targets, maybe it will work after a while

No need to fast. Fiber in the morning, salad for lunch, completely normal food in the afternoon.
I still eat burgers and pizza, I just eat quality burgers and quality pizza at the right time., and I still drop weight.

Do pushups help your abdomen?

Get a pull up bar, parallettes and adjustable dumbells
Costs as much as two or three months gym membership and provides years of gains
That's all I have, I spend three hours a week working out and have a pretty good body
Running is free exercise too
There is literally no excuse for being a fat fuck

literally just try to make it fun for yourself, see it as a thing you do and that any improvement is a bonus.

That's what I did.
I got into audiobooks and podcasts.
Made me really enjoy walking, which turned into running.
I now run 5-8km a day.

You're probably not used to seeing people on the food chain lower than you

nah but situps would.I don't do many of them but I should

>Running is free exercise too
kind of.
I will say, don't be a retard and try running in anything but running shoes.
I did this and fucked up my ankles for weeks, couldn't get back out there during this time eliminating my progress.
Running requires running shoes for sure but you'll get hundreds of hours of exercise out of that investment easily.

I watch pro surfing and UFC fights for inspiration. Dudes have great bodies

>mfw fat all my life
>even if i lost weight and hit the gym i'd still look bad cause of the loose skin and shit
Maybe next life desu.

If he just stuffs himself with carbs it is fully possible he didn't gain anything in all that time. Carbs are everywhere, but proteins have to be chased around.

this. Brooks are a great shoe

Any films about people who cant build muscle?

What if I have chronic dietary malabsorption and would essentially have to eat double the amount calories to gain any muscle.

stop eating trash and move your ass

if you remain in the position for a long time then sort of

Is this laziness or some illness?

this is the ugliest rifle I've ever seen. Looks like a chinese made toy.

My experience. I went from zero bar pull ups to thirty two when I was 19 yrs/180 pounds in a single year without proper diet, now at 35 yrs I can do six proper full hang pull ups after a year at roughly the same weight.
While I feel better than ever, I am years away from the form I had in teen years basically for free.

low t?

stop masturbating.

Plenty of male characters do, they're just not usually the hero. There's still hero characters with average bodies though. They seldom go topless.

Surgery. You have gyno

It's sedentary mode with american food where you don't eat enough for the body to distribute properly while neglecting sufficient protein intake.

the metabolic syndrome

No my body is just physically incapable of building muscle

sedentary modern lifestyle, shit eating and sleeping habits plus weird hormones and microplastics in environment/food/water

Holy shit

The real answer is to stop masturbating compulsively. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it if it gets your spirits up and relieves stress. Depression leads to obesity.