This could have had so much potential

This could have had so much potential
Started off so good but went down hill towards the end completely
Like what was the point of cashing all those keys with the Russians then the cassablanka trip then the elder visit if he was going to go against them anyway
Fuck sake
The movie should have carried on with the pacing from the beginning all the way till the end where he just fights off all the killers and even the high table, essentially deconstructing this whole assassin angency with the movie ending with him just quietly retiring
What the fuck happened
This is what I expected after the second one
>Inb4 shit movie
Then don’t join the thread and fuck off

Attached: C932E4F7-DE82-496C-9D09-19F70FA6E1A2.jpg (318x445, 39K)

how would they do a fourth movie then

1>3>2

It was great you’re just a plugger

god damn do you ever sleep

No it wasn’t it was stupid and just another build up for another one
Should have just ended it as a trilogy
Now it’s going to go the way of fast and furious

>shit movie
No shit

>b-b-b-but muh realistic guns
still a shit movie.

t you

Attached: E74272BB-1EF8-41B7-9E4E-981C0EB3834A.png (644x800, 30K)

>Gay wojack posting
Into the oven you go

lol baby gonna cry?

Tears of happiness that I’m not you

You be you pluggy

The fuck is a pluggy

You’ll learn one day

Ok fuck off now
You’ve polluted my thread with your bullshit and gay ass assumptions
Go dilate

Halley Barry ruined the film. There is ZERO fucking reason to shoe horn this bitch 3 movies in.

The best scene of the entire film were the hotel defense when John and the black receptionist were killing the bullet proof squat men.

The whole “every other fucking person on the street is in assassin” was a huge mistake they couldn’t walk back once it started.

Nope, still a plugger

The whole movie was fine untill the last 5 minutes which basically was a sequel bait.

I hope Chapter 4 is the last one because it seems that they're dragging these movies down the drain. Let Wick rest already.

Halle Berry was only in the second half of the film and then she never appeared afterwards.

Such a dissapointment.
Look at the writing credits. First two were written by one guy. Third one was story by that guy, script by five random people. I would get dollars to donuts that guy had a sweet trilogy planned out when the notes started coming in. "Can't end it yet, too profitable." "Set up a spin off series with Halle Berry, we want that JW Expanded Universe money."
Bet the dude was like, ight here's an outline imma head out.

Movie fucking ends exactly where it started. Total waste of time. The cgi when John falls off the roof was insulting.

It crashed pretty fast by the time he arrived in morocco.

More assassins, more world travel and vehicles (as a hitman wick is trained to be an excellent pilot or tank driver). But I'm actually more interested in the fifth movie, fighting in the space station or even the moon.

Her character was a hollow plot device that could have easily been written out.

>The best scene of the entire film were the hotel defense when John and the black receptionist were killing the bullet proof squat men
Nah, that was the knives fight.

Like I said
It’s going the way of fast furious
Sad

That’s exactly what I meant
There was no point in calling her for that blood oath just to meet the elder to then betray him anyway
All those wastes scenes, what a waste of filming and pointless shoe horned actors and actresses like Halley

and yes the only kino part was that bulletproof scene and that’s all I wanted all the way to the point of him ending the high table and ending this franchise already

The Elder might as well be a god for how he's handled in the universe. It took being told yet again to assassinate a friend for John to finally realise that he is not a benevolent one but just another abusive shitter exactly like Santino. That was the point of it all

Pure filler.

>if he was going to go against them anyway
He wasn't planning to go against them from the start.
He was looking for a way to redeem himself, what they asked of him was too much because Winston was his friend, what's hard to understand?

Oh... so, he was just stupid, naive and possible braindead. Did he expect to "redeem himself" by doing some chores and that's it?

He clearly made his decisions the moment he heard winstons name
He was never going to kill him
So the whole trip to the elder was absolutely pointless
I at least expected him to shoot the mother fucker there and then
Better yet
He cut his finger for no fucking reason also at this point to make this oath that he betrayed

Well he was looking for redemption, I suppose he had no idea what that included but it was that or death.

I think it's both, I think he doubted that he would be able to kill Winston, but it was Winston's words about his wife that solidified his choice.
It's wasn't pointless because he didn't know what his redemption involved until he got there.
He took the task and swore fealty because otherwise his choice was to just die there and then, which he didn't want. He couldn't so no.

He didn’t need winstons words he was already solidified in his decision
Winstons words were just a filler conversation
You seem to be undermining whick for someone who can’t make split second decisions and needs time to figure things out
No this character doesn’t need all that bullshit
All he should have done the moment he heard winstons name is kill the elder and shoot his way out the desert for some desert kino
Instead we got him chopping his finger like a faggot and then fighting with winston

If you saw the ending of 2 and you still think this had potential, then you’re a moron.

It did
I wanted an anti killer kino
Where he just shoot every possible attacker all the way to the elder until ending this whole shebang
Not to much to ask
It did have potential and could have been a nice little action trilogy

You mad
It’s 1>2>>>>>>>>> at this point

They went full retard with the assassin code bullshit

>He didn’t need winstons words he was already solidified in his decision
We'll disagree on that then, I think the words of his wife changed his mind.
>All he should have done the moment he heard winstons name is kill the elder and shoot his way out the desert for some desert kino
It wouldn't solve his problem, he would still be stuck in the desert. He would have just straight-up died too since he was already on the brink of death from wandering in the desert and they all had guns on him.

Yeah he needed winstons words to remind him of his wife
He’s too brain dead to think of her himself, knowing that he doesn’t want this assassin life no more
And yeah there’s no way he could have fought his way out of there starting with that finger cutting tool
Cmon dude
You’re just being silly

How do you think he got out the desert after the meeting
Just used one of their camels and was given water or even transported with a car or something since we can’t see what’s off scene in that moment
But that’s just arguing semantics dude
All of that could have been constructively written into the plot

Have you ever met people? They are irrational as fuck, they are often blind and don't know what they want, and they rarely think for themselves.
Given that he's just had the craziest adventure of his life and every single assassin the world is hunting him, you expect him to /know/ what his wife would want? I doubt his wife was even on his mind outside of the picture he found in the library.
You're the one being silly by trying to take the human out of John Wick.
Yes, after passing out from dehydration and exhaustion from travelling through the desert, he was in no shape to fight anybody, let alone multiple dudes with guns aimed at him starting with a fucking chisel.

You're right, he probably could have just taken their provisions.
It is just semantics, but I think the threat of being held at gunpoint and the consideration that he wanted to kill Winston was a solid plot point.

This

If it was just a 100% escape from New York movie, it would have been incredible.

It was good and you didn't like it because it doesn't have enough diversity.