Been talking with a qt French girl

>been talking with a qt French girl
>her dream is to become a film analyser / translator / whatever i didnt rly get it
>apparently watches a lot of french movies

Okay what is some French Kino that I should watch in order to impress her?

Attached: france.jpg (1366x768, 87K)

I advise against watching french cinema. you will likely grow to hate the french after watching it

Why?

Perfume

pretentious, superficial, over sexualized. just not very good from what I've seen

you should start with the works of Marc Dorcel

Amelie

What have you seen so far?

Attached: 1557302562869.jpg (666x932, 77K)

Don't get too attached she's probably fucking some French ape

Some early french cinema is actually good though

Attached: p9340_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 315K)

If you really want to bang this chick you will stop immediately being in reaction to her, wanting to impress her, without even having any interests or shit related to her to begin with, and you will just be your own person instead. Talk about sneed or whatever the fuck gets you hard and be passionate enough till she sucks your dick. Not memeing, this is legit the fastest way to get her wet.

Anything with Alain

Anything by Bresson, although she's probably into the kind of french cinema that describes, in wich case, you should get the fuck out of there.

This, try Resnais later

Irresistible

French people think they're far more charming and intelligent then they actually are. Imagine Californians without the moneyhose to buy talent.

Watch Queen Margot with Isabelle Adjani

>French Kino that I should watch in order to impress her?
Pepe Le Pew cartoons

the French connection 2 will impress her

Holy crap that's exactly how a I feel after watching Godard film. I love Melville and Malle though I think both are less pretentious that most French film maker

The 5th Element

also you're not gonna get her no matter what.

Ratatouille

try Jean de Florette followed by Manon des Sources, the first is a tragedy followed by a revenge. soft paced but soul crushingly harsh in places, gorgeous cinematography and a truly satisfying tale of SOME FUCKING BASTARDS getting theirs right in the neck

Its not too bad

Attached: MV5BNTkxMjg5MDYtZDkyMS00NjFlLTk5YTItMWUyOTNkOTg4YmRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NzU2MTQ@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,6 (630x1200, 161K)

Haute Tension

Le quai des brumes
La tĂȘte d un homme
Les quatre cent coups

no, it's boss

Le Trou

And Pierre Woodman