Will he ever do a tell-all interview about all the shit he's seen?

will he ever do a tell-all interview about all the shit he's seen?

Attached: cruise-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 131K)

I watched the Joe Rogan interview with Leah Remini yesterday. She says he basically IS scientology. Hes their goose with the golden egg. He has legions of assistants, all scuwntologista who deal with all his business. They have to act a certain way around him, though. No opinions, no yawning, no sighing, no visible signs of fatigue. Its fucking bananas.

She seemed like such a sweetheart. But she ruined her looks with plastic surgery and you can tell shes goomba trash. She kept hitting on Joe but he was like dodging that shit Matrix style

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Leah Remini is full of shit. She desperately wants to be in the spotlight.

>I watched the Joe Rogan interview with Leah Remini yesterday. She says he basically IS scientology

Rimini reminds me of those people who were high up in Stalin's circle then defected to the west.

They were 100% all in, sending nonbelievers to the gulags up to and until the moment before they turned on her. Then she flips and turns it into another show for her except this time she gets to play the goodgirl.

Is she going to donate the $ from all those projects she was on only because of her relationship to the CoS

Hello, Mr. Scientologist. Hows Xenu today?

Scientology Internet Defense Force is really on it today

Well everybody's something until they're not. What are you going to do

Tom Cruise is the only person besides Mel who is mentally strong enough to tell the truth about Hollywood. His fearlessness is the key.

at some point it has to be better for him to leave than to stay. like when actors come out as gay as a last ditch attempt to stay relevant.

yikes. how does all that mel and tom dick taste?

What truth has he told?

Anyways, they were saying John Travolta has Khakhan status, meaning he could merc a dude in a room full of Scientologists and they'd have to just keep quiet and clean it up.

I wonder how someone like Will Smith gets involved in this shit.

Dumb SP.

Is Scientology Church anti-kike task force? So that members can star in blockbusters without being pedo kike subhumans?

Known Scientologists:
Kirstie Alley[12]
Anne Archer[13]
Jennifer Aspen[14][15]
Beck[16]
Catherine Bell[17]
David Campbell[18]
Nancy Cartwright[19]
Kate Ceberano[20]
Erika Christensen[21]
Chick Corea[22]
Tom Cruise[23]
Sky Dayton[24][25]
Jason Dohring[26]
Jenna Elfman[23]
Richard Elfman[24]
Doug E. Fresh[23]
Isaac Hayes[27]
Gary Imhoff[28]
Mark Isham[29]
Vivian Kubrick[30]
Juliette Lewis[23]
Alanna Masterson[31]
Danny Masterson[23]
Elisabeth Moss[32]
Michael Peña[33]
Bijou Phillips[23]
Laura Prepon[34]
Kelly Preston[35]
Giovanni Ribisi[36]
Marissa Ribisi[37]
Billy Sheehan[38][39]
John Travolta[23]
Greta Van Susteren[23]
Princess Joy Villa[40]

Seems that way. For everyone who doesnt wish to bend knee to the Jewish Shur-Aggadoth and Baalzebub, theres Scientology. With enough wacky shit to make even your most canon-adhering Catholic balk

Dude, reminds me of Project Chanology. I've been here too long

>Michael Peña
Damn I thought he was chill

all the scientology actors are becoming/have become completely irrelevant. are any new actors actually falling for the trap?

I just assumed the entire thing was a huge pyramid scheme. None of the top brass give a shit about it, but just "act" like they do.

Attached: 1472227765882.png (488x371, 297K)

Has Giovanni Ribisi been in anything in ten years? Nowadays I'm always confusing him, Seth Green and Paul Giamatti

Whatever Cruise needs to do to get him to make endless kino, let him fucking do it. Dont see bitches like Leah Remini throwing themselves out of airplanes

I lived in a universe where he had left the cult, he did an expose and was basically saying that his life was threatened multiple times. It was around 2012, and there were tons of lawsuits based around it, and then like last year, I ended up in this universe where he is still in Scientology and apparently Jonah Hill didn't die of cancer.

Any idea if Andrew Jackson from Portland Oregon ever got laid in that universe?

No. It's very minor changes, nothing even political.
Trump still won, and we still invaded Iran.

What about Star Wars

does Xenu do anal?

Still shit.

>Jonah Hill didn't die of cancer.
Plot twist : Ornella saved him by making him losing weight

>we still invaded iran
We haven't actually invaded iran yet, for all you know this is the very similar timeline where everything is the same except TC stays in scientology and we don't invade iran.
For all we know TC being a scientologist is necessary for world peace

Did you guys know that scientology has been successfully recruiting a shitload of /x/ anons lately? Can't say I'm surprised, but the fact that Co$ is being well-received on Yea Forums(nel) feels pretty wrong.

Will never really got involved. He was just trying to be nice due to all his friends who are.

>Beck
>Chick Corea

They've even got the whole music spectrum covered, from the biggest hack to the greatest genius.

Corea wasn't the BIGGEST hack, user

Funny guy!

I would get in trouble if the wrong people knew I was posting this, but COS has been manipulating a bunch of stuff that gets posted and viewed on /x/. It's part of their cyber psy-operations to form and shape narrative. The Nobody threads in particular are about Tom Cruise.

I still hate jews

You had me until that last sentence. Doesn't add up at all.

Imagine being David Miscavige. He honestly seems like a mess of a man

Supressive Person wee woo!

Uwoo woo woo woo woo!

Attached: image.jpg (534x406, 35K)

Scientologists believe Tom Cruise is the spiritual successor to LRH. They think the essence of LRH's soul literally transferred into Tom Cruise, and he's the second most "Clear" human in history. Tom Cruise is supposed to be a Christ-figure who will end human suffering by remedying the foundational body thetan problem plaguing humanity and lead us across the Bridge to Total Freedom. This is all part of their space opera mythos. I shit you fucking not.

Attached: 10083652356.jpg (902x703, 70K)

I know they believe that. The Nobody shit feels too much like a regular schizo /x/phile though.

Based, that explains everything and frankly is an okay cosmology to go by for a cult. But what is Tom's plan? Does he believe it? How will he make us clear?

>She kept hitting on Joe but he was like dodging that shit Matrix style
He gay, though.

nah cus he has participated on dirty shit himself no doubt and the church has files on top of files of dirt on him

Why do people spend so much time believing in things? I don't get it.

>anybody that would do this to themselves having any credibility

Have you tried believing in nothing? Its practically impossible. Hell, as it is you already believe posting on 4channel is a forgivable use of your time, so theres a belief you have

Why are Scientologist bad? I really want to know are they pedos like Jews and Catholics?

He's based

>Have you tried believing in nothing?
No, why would I do that?
>Hell, as it is you already believe posting on 4channel is a forgivable use of your time
huh?

It was created and nurtured by them. It caught on and they let it run on its own. Once in a while they will post a thread to rile up the community.

I'm not sure if Tom completely buys into it, he loves his daughter and seems to have shifted priorities as of lately. He is highly indoctrinated into the church though and fully believes the essential teachings. His status as a movie star and global influence might play into the eschatological plans of Clearing humanity. He might attempt to demonstrate his mastery over MEST by putting his life in danger some way and miraculously surviving. It's all part of getting people to believe and phasing out SP's

>But what is Tom's plan?
I guess to just make shitty sci-fi flops and MI sequels for the next billion years.

You asked why people spend so much time believing in things, and I was pointing out that belief in something is natural

When he leaves, Leah Remini and Mike Rinder will host a pay-per-view special.

edge of tomorrow was great and oblivion was good tho

I eagerly await Tom's salvation stunt and am perfectly welcome to accept whatever sense of peace it offers

Take it down a notch. Edge was ok and Oblivion was pure garbage. Cruise hasn't made kino since the 90's.

it's a thing gay celebs join because they'll hide and cover your gayness

She was brought into the church by her mother as a child. She didn't join as an adult like Cruise.

How much you want to bet John Travolta killed his own son or some shit

>tell-all
Maybe just a show-hort interview.

>will he ever do a tell-all interview about all the shit he's seen?
No. Because then he'd have to do a tell-all about the shit he's done.

What are your crimes?

>He might attempt to demonstrate his mastery over MEST by putting his life in danger some way and miraculously surviving
Ow... now everything makes sense

>how someone like Will Smith gets involved in this shit
I seriously implying that Will Smith is more intelligent than your average Hollywood actor?

Would be amazing but it'd never happen. At worst he routinely drinks the blood of children, at best, it's the greatest secret detective LARP of all time.

fucking pleb

[schizophrenia intensifies]

Satan loves anal so Satan > Xenu

You're the pleb. If it was anyone else in those roles, no one would remember either of those movies. Hell, they hardly do as it is.

>it's not popular so it's bad
as I said, fucking pleb

>it had cool effects and I want to suck the thetans out of Tom's cock so it's good

No. I'm pretty certain at this point Cruise and Scientology just have a mutually beneficial relationship whereby he uses the church to launder his money through to not pay tax, and for it allows himself to be associated with them.

You're wrong user. He wants to lick the thetans off Emily Blunt's armpits.

Operation Snow White would make a great heist movie. People wouldn't believe it really happened and scientologist would do something like that.