So is this worth watching? Or just another middling Netflix show?

So is this worth watching? Or just another middling Netflix show?

Attached: Ozark.jpg (1125x1500, 545K)

It's crimekino

Soulless. You can tell it tries really hard, and is well filmed and acted, but just lacks anything special or memorable.

It's slightly above average, I'll give it 7.1/10

It starts good, but once you started believing in this story, it just starts to become more and more unlikely and full of cheap tricks. Also the cast does not act that well. It's Breaking Badish without the talent.

0/10 blue blue blue look how blue i am epic cinematogparahhy

another netflix show that's sort of ok that's released every 2 years or whenever the fuck because they don't have the money to stick to a yearly schedule and don't want to cancel shows because of how it looks.

Or breaking bad without the training wheels

I like it, the redneck trashbag is my waifu

She cute along with Laura Linney's fat ass

i liked it and i don´t remember most series names even if i didn´t like em then again i eat up kinos like a braindead heroin addict.

greyish blue even. It's not even a full on dark show. It's more like "meh family gone wrong, ain't it sad?"

I don't remember seeing her ass...

>Laura Linney
I hated this bitch in the Truman show but she is great in this

Tis indeedy.
One of my must watch shows.

Well you are supposed to hate her in The Truman show.

which goes to show she's a great actress

Started off interesting, slowed down, ended up getting gay (as in homosex: blowjobs, hand jobs, fucking), then drifted off into contrived stupidity. This coming from a fan of Bateman and Linney; I stopped watching somewhere in the middle of the third season (should have stopped sooner).

tl/dr: it's crap

Attached: alexis-wilson.jpg (1033x688, 111K)

OP here. Well, it seems like you guys have overwhelmingly saved me three seasons worth of time. Thanks

This.

Watch bloodline instead if you want crime kino.

I wouldn't call it middling I would call it slightly above middling.

Seconding this. If you want to watch one of Netflix's originals Bloodline is a better choice than Ozark.

this, i thought it was fucking NICE
you're wrong

the second they moved into a house with another person already living there just to inorganically introduce a character I quit. shit show.