>Hulk: No confidence that he can carry a film
>Iron Man: Dead
>Captain America: Dead
>Thor: Replaced
>Spiderman: Rights lapsed
>Ant-Man: Cancelled

Marvel is DONE

Attached: file.png (1147x788, 1.06M)

Thor isn't replaced, 100% sure spiderman is coming back. MCU is still done though. Far From Home was an epilogue as far as I'm concerned

Good, maybe we'll have some decent movies now.

They’re doing this because they want more material for Disney plus.

>this thread again
if you really don't want marvel to be successful, stop creating buzz and shut the fuck up about it like the rest of us. sage

>this just wasn't profitable enough for Di$ney, but be sure to see The Eternals™ and Shang-Chi™ in theaters

Attached: Untitled.png (247x49, 2K)

I hope this entire wave of new streaming services fails

They are gonna need extra marketing because a lot of people have never heard of Eternals or Shang-Chi.

What could possibly go wrong.

Attached: 1567017631697.jpg (561x1483, 186K)

IW was the high water mark for MCU. All downhill from here

Fuck women amirite?

>>The Eternals™
The eternal mouse knows no bounds

This but unironically

>wegotthiscovered

>IW was the high water mark for MCU.
imagine actually enjoying MCU capeshit. High water mark of what? Of shit?

Yea Forums has been saying that since the first avengers.

I haven’t watched any capeshit since like 2014 but people said the same thing about guardians of the galaxy

the mcu has been around so long now I think there's zoomers on here that don't remember it's mostly been built with b to z list heroes, other studios owned their top names, if there's one thing they've proven they can do it's find the formula for polishing turds.

Oh come on, we all know it's going to be a while before Marvel is truly done. The last few movies have been huge successes and there seems to be a lot of hype for the new movies and shows. It's gonna last wether you want it or not. And why even care, it's not like you have to watch it.

Yeah, you're right

>tfw they cancel the movie for the Avengers' goodest boy

Attached: IMG_0950.jpg (420x839, 27K)

The shows look like complete and utter forgettable trash. I think capeshit will soon be irrelevant

Lmao yes. Stop being such a current year faggot. They’ve had their chance and they blew it.

Why yes I do, what gave it away?

Remember when a woman directed American Psycho?

>100% sure spiderman is coming back

lol

Shang-Chi is going to do fine thanks to china all their other movies I have no idea. I would have expected normies to no longer care long ago but they still seem to love eating that shit up.
If Endgame finishing the saga didn't minder their interest we might never get ride of the MCU

>Thor isn't replaced
they are going to do to Thor what last jedi did to luke, turn him into a bitter old man who is pathetic and go all "queenslay" with the black lesbian and the old love interest

They can't do hulk because universal still owns him.

Is the MCU just now Disney+ shows? Seems like all of them are leading there. I would've thought they would have easily continued this seeing the success of all of their movies, but it seems like they had no idea where to go next post-Endgame.

You're a clown, dude.

>Hulk: No confidence that he can carry a film
I heard there is some movie rights conflict there and Marvel can't make solo Hulk movies.

I mean...duh

Attached: 1520582843424.gif (215x235, 985K)

Honestly, I'm glad. Other than the whole "divorced family being cool with each other" degenerate shit, the Ant-Man films were the most wholesome-values, family-friendly content in the MCU. If they made another one with Cassie as old as she was in Endgame they'll turn it into some degenerate filth that makes everything worse. Good.

Attached: 1568474659036.png (200x191, 54K)

it's because there is no one on the driving seat of the company and only a bunch of share holders that knows knows nothing but dollar signs calling the shots.
so all those retards always need """"proves""""" and """""datas""""" to decide on what will make them more money even when the papers that was handed to them were cooked

feminists always say equality when what they really want is quantity, and by trying to make all these projects fore-fronted by women in the name of diversity they become the thing they fight against, kinda like how Black Panther was "diverse" by having mostly black people