Kinos like this?

kinos like this?

Attached: 1545767325811.jpg (640x854, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/men-and-women-cant-be-just-friends/
imagenet-roulette.paglen.com/
psychologytoday.com/au/blog/dating-and-mating/201909/marital-satisfaction-is-linked-women-s-sexual-desire
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Juno maybe?

>The cock carrousel got old, I'm ready to settle down now
>You're my best friend, you've always been there for me, you'll help me raise little Tyrone, right?

>after ten years of riding the cock carousel i decided to finally settle down with my beta orbiter :)

>once I finished riding the cock carousel for 10 years the only beta orbiter left was this guy so I decided to marry him since he's the only man now who can stand looking at the roast beef disaster between my legs

not everyone is obsessed with interracial cuckolding as you.

Ugly truth

Fucking bitch. I bet he loved her since years and she has just been dumped by MacBigDick

That Ryan Reynolds movie that my mom watches where he's fat in high school and ten years later he's not, or something

>implying he was not in love from the start
>implying she's suddenly in love at 30yo

Attached: incelometer.gif (205x185, 47K)

this sadly

like rats, the gulags can't come quick enough

it's pretty convenient that women get tired of the game around about the same time a lot of guys have finished college and have started to gain job security in their chosen careers.

Hey, not everyone wants to be with someone that's been around the block

incel hivemind in action

cope and seething

Just Friends is actually pretty good

kek this

I'd rather die alone than be such a pussy faggot that you put up with that shit. I get love is love but I don't know how you could call yourself a man when the girl you have been in love for a decade takes a decade to have romantic feelings for you.

Are you the roasties or the betas?

Stop embarrassing yourselves

lol incel beta orbiters are in an absolute SEETHE right now.

>I'm closing 30 and assholes treat me like shit, but not you, you always stood by my side, your're not like those other 50 guys who just fucked and left, you are the hero I waited for all my life, did you finnish your grades and got that high paying job yet btw?

Dig into her reddit history, I guarantee you there's stuff to validate us

>best friends for 10 years
translation: emotional sponge while she fucked chad as long as she could. now she's old and used up she needs a beta provider. congrats man.

Nice try, roastie.

ALPHA FUCKS
BETA BUCKS

Get ready for her to grow "bored" and for her to suggest an "open relationship". Alternatively she will just fuck your best friend or a coworker.

Women are trash.

MEN
GO
YOUR
OWN
WAY
AND
FUCK
HOOKERS
ONLY

lots of seethe

Attached: g3g2DpD.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

>were not SEETHING
lmao

>and it only took a decade of working my ass off to land the girl I've been in love with for 10 years :)

this guy is literally cucked by life itself

Trifecta of BASED posts spitting scalding truth all over the seething cucks and roasties in this thread.

>there's no place like home

i guarantee this person lives in the suburbs where all the houses look the same

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOOOOOP YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO SHAME FEMALE PROMISCUITY ONLY MALE VIRGINS

Attached: DqN0QL-XgAA13sB.jpg (750x849, 68K)

Seriously though, if someone is your best friend you'd know them very well.
And for 10 years, you'd basically know everything about them.
So wouldn't you fall in love by, I don't know, maybe year 2?

He wasn't in love he was in lust. If you think everytime a beta worships a woman it's soulmate love shit rather than perceived approachability...
Well I don't actually have an insult for you but the fact that you're a bitter virgin speaks for itself.

ACTUAL story:
>Two people who spend a lot of time together bonding bonded since they were the best available option for each other.
You are seriously deluded if you make him out to be some kind of love martyr rather than just an undersexed faggot

Basedo und redpillo

Can't even talk about something obviously wrong without you autists spamming incel. If you have been in love with your best friend for 10 years and she doesn't have the same feelings, you need to move on, not cling on for a decade in hopes that she'll get tired of fucking Chad and wants to settle. A Man does not behave like this, it shows he has no self-respect. It's pathetic. Looking at the guy, you can tell he's an orbiter.

Grow the fuck up. Children.

Ummm sweetie...no girls have killed anyone because they had too much sex.
I think it's pretty obvious which one is unhealthy.

Attached: 1541489748530.jpg (840x1012, 65K)

truth

Are you retarded or just projecting your own life? I'm married with two children. Lust or love, no man with any self respect would hang around a woman for a decade he has romantic feelings for without any return.

See Noone buys your white knight patheticness. You're obsessed with your only female friend because sh's your only female friend not because your share any views goals or passions

Attached: Madkek.jpg (700x700, 32K)

What if they started being friends at an early age, like 10 years old and now got married at 20? I dunno why everyone assumes they are 30

>no girls have killed anyone because they had too much sex.
Except abortions and that big titty pool drowning chick right?

>roastie friend suggests we should marry eachother if we haven't found anyone at age 40
>say yes of course :)
>she doesn't know i'm gonna drop her like a brick when she shows up

Damn it feels good being gangsta

Why the cuck shit?

I don't see an issue.

Samefag gonna samefag.

Umm guys, have none of you considered maybe she fell in love with him first and he had to make himself available after?
Maybe he's the one that was the player and she waited for him.

No you're not.

oh based, these posts took care of what I wanted to say. nice

RENT FREE

>t.incel love expert

scientificamerican.com/article/men-and-women-cant-be-just-friends/

It's funny because it's true

what would even be the point at that age. if you actually loved each other you would be together. you can't have kids.

Based minds think alike

I know you could be a troll. But not having laid isn't one of the main motivations to murderers kill people. Neck yourself :)

based

That’s an awful lot of projection Incel-kun

Projection

absolutely based

If everyone in this thread died tomorrow nothing of value would be lost.

>wall hits
>you know, actually I love you! But I'm not a very sexual person, so provide for me in exchange for a weekly bj, okay sweetie?

What if they started being friends at an early age, like 10 years old and now got married at 20? I dunno why everyone assumes they are 30

>Maybe he's the one that was the player

LOOK AT HIM. FUCKING LOOK AT HIM. Do you seriously think this is the kinda guy that pulls mad pussy wherever he goes? Seriously. Are you really this naive?

Yea Forums really is the asshole of the internet. You see a happy couple and post these vile comments? Grow the fuck up. Why do you all whine about being horny and lonely? It's a huge fucking mystery. You deserve to die alone.

My mom still loves me, user.

trifecta of based

Really activates the almonds, doesn't it?

So many newfag redditors itt trying to defend this pathetic excuse of a man

Great. Now leave and go back to whatever shithole you came from.

science finally catches up to me the layman

Back to rèddit with you normalfag.

The roast is toast

>be me
>scroll through the posts expecting same old schlock
>see this gem
Based.

based
redpilled
kino

I know right. It's so disgusting. How many do you think have literally never been touched by a woman other than their mom? The eternal straight white fragile male screams out upon seeing happiness

Had this happen to me too.

Is this some new female safety measure tactic?

based

This post only proves that Yea Forums is infested with feminists shitbags/basedboys/leftists and even trannys for a long time.

Attached: 1557869652967.png (980x742, 638K)

Attached: 1493116293683.png (770x1080, 731K)

>after 10 years I fell in love with him.

Attached: BobsRoastBeef.jpg (690x460, 141K)

The irony is Yea Forums desires love and affection but has been born incapable of providing either.
All in life is fair when you break it down to the atom.

I'm surprised you didn't spam the ugly fat smelly looking pajeet from twitter with his smug 'calm down incel' comment. Ironically, incels go on about cope all the time but that's the real cope, i.e. this idea anyone that dislikes and dabs on incels is some soi faggot. Genuine cope.

what?

>How many do you think have literally never been touched by a woman other than their mom?
That's not the issue here. The issue is the mindset.
Virgin =/= incel

Kinda agree this isn’t /pol/ or the robot place. Maybe the guy didn’t want to date this girl for 10 years that also happens.

>paying for sex
uh, I hope you mean rape hookers

liberal feminist men confirmed for friendzoned guys who had pity sex one time and now feel like king of the world and can dab on incels

>don't hate the opposite sex
>you must be a feminist
What kind of logic is this? Also, I can tell Yea Forums is "mystery meat", if you get what I mean.
I've seen pictures of meetups, and I see the comments posted here, so I know for a fact a white person didn't write any of this.

>anons getting sick of repetitive incel party lines spammed 24/7
>HAHAHH YOU'RE SEETHING, FUCKING BETAS!
There's the real cope. Gotta delude yourselves into believing you're badass rebels enraging others, rather than being a general nuisance.

Next you will post a feels thread and hugbox each other over being depressed or some stupid shit. Treat others like trash and expect to be treated like a human being. Absolute fucking degenerate, zero self awareness behavior.

The roastie it is.

I have to agree with the incels on this one. ''Best friend'' for 10 years and she fell in love with him just like that? C'mon how fucking delusional do you have to be to believe this shit.

Based

Eh, not strictly true. If you're virgin despite really wanting it, you do fit the literal definition of an incel. The mindset thing is called the blackpill, but it's associated so much with the incel label they've basically become synonmous.

It's been proven time and time again that falling in love takes a few seconds. It's almost instant.
"Falling in love" after 10 years means settling for a beta orbiter.

Attached: 1543800211029.jpg (700x458, 110K)

Cope. Chadlite-to-Chad.

That guys a cuck and that bitches vag is all busted up from hundreds of dicks she's taken
That's a yikes from me

incels

alpha fucks beta bucks is actually peak progeny strategy. you may not like it you may think its unfair but its the best thing for our species. betas make beta fathers. chads have the good genes.

Infatuation is not love
dumbass beta orbiter

Fucking brainless buzzword-spouting npcs

>900,000/year
>no girls have killed
Keep telling yourself that roastie.

The best part is that since he's been the "best friend" for all these years, he's the one who has had to listen to all her stories about her sexual adventures with other men, while pretending to be all supportive and shit.
Cucks fucking disgust me.

Attached: 1551962664351.jpg (767x1024, 214K)

holy shit that dude looks so much like me I jumped out of my chair

>NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST NOT HAVE SEX

Attached: 1548228177069.png (875x1015, 400K)

Wow, you have my sympathy, user.

Yes it is.
Also, how did you come up with that retort? I hate beta orbiters, therefore I am one? What a fucking retard you are.

Nah. A virgin who doesn't put all women under the same umbrella of "it's shit" is still a few power levels above an incel.
The main idea here is to not be a piece of shit. Some people just can't cope about m-muh rejection and society and all that whiny shit, so they become militarized by these "blackpill" ideas. You can be a KHV but still be a decent human being.

>liberal feminist men confirmed for friendzoned guys who had pity sex one time and now feel like king of the world and can dab on incels

you have no idea how accurate this is until you've fucked a passably attractive feminist and seen the guys that orbit her
the one I used to fool around with told me in great detail about the ones she pityfucked once and about how small and worthless they were in the sack
even feminist women despise weak men, but they're too stupid to recognize that they want to make all men like that

I start moner threads so that would be gone.

I hate promiscuous women. You really think she couldn't have not sit on other dicks one decade? Manginas are pathetic. And I ain't white, so?

I know I'm an alcoholic too

Since this is an incel thread and incel shit goes hand in hand with lookism, posts your faces on this and report back what you got. Will you be Chad or ugly trucel?

imagenet-roulette.paglen.com/

Probably, shes riding the cock carroussel hard now. Dumb bitch won't even know what hit her.

OP here, i didn't actually want recommendations, i just wanted to see how quickly this thread would reach 100 posts

thanks

>these are the people calling others mindless NPCs
lmao

Attached: Everyone.jpg (300x300, 55K)

Virgin fits the literal definition of a incel but we don't see him as such if he doesn't spout blackpill stuff seeing as how synonmous blackpill and the incel label is. That's all I'm getting at.

AHAH now that's the Yea Forums I know

Attached: pepelgh.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Basedboys are worse

what if you're not a virgin and recognize that all women are shit? what now, fag?

Kys tranny

>told me in great detail about the ones she pityfucked once and about how small and worthless they were in the sack
And yet, she fucked them, and was on her knees sucking their cocks. That's why your modus operandi on how you get sex literally does not matter (as long as it's legal).
You people care too much about perception. I say be a weak man, cheat, lie and climb your way to the proverbial top.
Play the victim, get the pity points, and when the other guy turns around stab em in the back. Same with women.

damn the reddit cuck itt is really riled up. say incel more XD

Samefag look at the posters count

Why you data mining incels bro?
*rubs belly*

Sad how they have convinced themselves they're the intelligent ones. I stroll over the braincels for some amusement and see posts like 'I'm hated for wanting this' which is a pic of a happy wife and children. People don't hate somebody for simply wanting that you stupid faggot. There's hate for incels as a collective for a host of other reasons. I think they do suffer from delusions.

It's impossible for all women to be shit. Hell, it's impossible for all niggers or jews or even trannies to be shit, since you like to throw around buzzwords, without realizing there's a quintillion possible combinations of people out there, and you don't even know 000000.1%

not true.

my best friend in school was a girl.

>dont improve yourself and become more attractive to women
>be a weasel kike and try to sneaky male her into bed

you just went full reddit

Attached: you.jpg (1125x1087, 219K)

Yikes

Attached: Drty4lLX4AEoNsB.jpg (476x1199, 131K)

Imagine being proud of being a bronze medal

Attached: BCCBB052-FB1E-4B62-AB0D-4A4533329D0B.png (500x300, 38K)

Attached: roastie.png (632x3303, 855K)

itt seething roasties and their beta bux providers

Attached: 1515613125705.jpg (768x768, 126K)

What's wrong with a girl having some fun before settling down? Nothing.

>imagenet-roulette.paglen.com/
first offender, lol

>fornication going down
How is that a bad thing?

I've noticed society has had enough of incels/alt-right/whatever. The daily acts of violence, the constant whining they do, even shit as mundane as reviewbombing movies. It's all building up towards a massive anger and animosity against this underclass of society.

Everywhere at my work, all the successful people and women especially are talking about how much they hate incels and want something to be done about them. They're tired of living in fear of their latest mass shooting and are tired of having to see their ramblings on social media.

So, what's going to happen to Incels when normal society finally becomes fed up with them?

I got adonis. Feels good.

have you even seen the infographics on pair bonding bro

>>dont improve yourself and become more attractive to women
I was expecting you'd say that, and you kind of fell into my trap. So you DO want to be liked by women. But I thought women were shit?
You're dishonest to your own ideology it seems.
As for me,
>be a weasel kike and try to sneaky male her into bed
Yeah, if need be. Whatever works, man. I'll lie my way to the top.

>I stroll over the braincels
Why don't you stay there reddit scum

Attached: 1516297957768.webm (480x480, 440K)

well at least the roasties aren't having fun either

You faggots are so fucking stupid I swear. Of course not ALL women are shit retard, but that's said so that fools like you don't forget the underlying truth that is delivered. You are so fucking stupid. Do you pick up known poisonous spiders too, since in some cases, they don't bite? Do you sit down with a hungry lion in a cage, because some of them are trained not to eat humans? Jesus Christ brother, get a fucking clue. Or just remember this moment and when you realize the truth know you could have accepted the lesson now.

You reap what you sow

Fuck normies

>Why yes I have found myself and am ready to settle down with a nice guy what gave it away?

Attached: roast.jpg (500x281, 47K)

>2 years ago
>"r/incels just got banned and those retards are flooding here"
>"don't exaggerate, they'll all just go to /r9k/"

The amount of fornication/intercourses stayed the same though
Retard

Shave your neck

how is this thread related to television and or film

Attached: 1544643013243.png (1024x768, 280K)

Yeah, the only guys you're stabbing in the back are guys just like you. The majority of men know that you're weasels. It's blatantly obvious. So sure, live your life as an obvious rat and see how far that gets you in society.

Then again, if you're genetic trash like most of these guys are, I guess I can't fault you for playing the shitty hand you were dealt, but you're still pathetic and I still want to crush your skull under my boot.

>NNOOOO! YOU CAN'T JUST USE REDDIT TO LAUGH AT MY INCEL BROTHERS!!

Attached: 1534263136863.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>everyone I'm responding to shares this one ideology other people have expressed

>Do you sit down with a hungry lion in a cage, because some of them are trained not to eat humans?
Yes. Hell, I'll sit in there anyway. Ain't afraid of no pussy lion. Same with women, it's just pussy.

Really meant for

>do you pick up known poisonous spiders
Is that you spider expert, after all this time?

NOOOOOO YOU NEED TO HAVE SEX WITH AS MUCH STRANGERS AS YOU CAAAN

Samefagging this fucking hard

It's obvious there was a massive overlap the very first time I checked out r/braincels what with Robert and the kinoplex posts and abundance of comments calling others based.

psychologytoday.com/au/blog/dating-and-mating/201909/marital-satisfaction-is-linked-women-s-sexual-desire

There’s a reason for pic related. Married women have transactional sex but once they know they have their claws in you they stop.

Attached: A4CF4914-0CF9-4C3B-8603-AC38487EF1DA.jpg (617x937, 50K)

Casual sex is the best. But its even funnier when you see your former fwb who you did anal with and DP'd settling down with some beta LMAO

>calling a redditor a normie
telltale sign of a refugee trying too hard to fit in

would rather settle down with this

Attached: 1568695086904.jpg (1200x1200, 140K)

Holy shit, what an absolutely based RETARD

>wojak posting
Well memed good sir updooted and golded my fine sir

>t.16th post on the thread

I don't know who you're referring to, sorry.

Electric boogaloo spaghettidoo! Thank you kind strangerino!

Jokes on them, I'm a loser working in retail

>the absolute seethe from the roastie defense force
Why don't you go spam more nigger cock in the catalogue scum

Attached: kek2.png (667x615, 359K)

There will be an incel gestapo established. Schools will be monitored for people who have't had sex, had no relationships or limited friend groups (based off social media algorithms). They will placed on watch lists.
Adults will also report suspected incels based off rumour and grapevine chatter.

how did that beta baby faced faggot manage to marry someone that good looking

most men end up marrying uggos that have hit the wall

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Sure, but those echochamber subreddits made their online presence/culture worse. All they do is spread hatred and despair, like we all gotta be cautious with pussy but they aren't all evil whores, fucking hell.

>t. guy who has a much worse history with women than most of you

Based. Redditfag tourists seething.

>and DP'd

Bet you liked the feeling of the other guys dick on your own you fucking faggot

no it doesn't

>Holy shit, what an absolutely based
Get told often, but thanks anyway

>a fucking titlet
LMAO brah

You can't fool me

>YES I DEFEND WOMEN ON 4CHANNEL, HOW COULD YOU TELL?

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 6K)

calm your homosexuality, you closet faggot.

Literally no one cares about dick contact during a threesome.

Kek, to be honest with you bud, I'm just pulling your leg. I'm significantly more respectful than any user you'd likely meet in here. But I dislike how quarrelsome you're being about the whole thing, so I can't help but to push some dials.
>crush your skull under my boot
Come on guy. Before you try to straighten out the incels, get a grip yourself.

L2readingcomprehension, I called him a normalfag, not a normie. Like I'm calling you a redditfugee newfaggot, not a redditor.

No

>not agreeing the incel partylines is the same as being a whiteknight soi fag
Lol, this cope. But ain't surprised, as incels seem capable of only thinking in binary terms, cause they're idiots.

>n-no chads can't resent women. WE HAVE THE HOLES!
>he wants my hole, right?

Out of curiosity, do you actually believe that having a lot of sex changes the appearance of the labia majora?

I have some bad news for you

>, like we all gotta be cautious with pussy but they aren't all evil whores,
Sure, but the problem is that the system currently favors women in all ways legally and socially. If a woman wants to divorce you, cuck you, accuse you of rape, you basically have no defense or recompense. Taking women seriously in the current age is a losing proposition for men, and they're the ones that made it this way. Women are just reaping what they sowed.

There are no Chads on Yea Forums. Best case scenario some Brad or two.

>if you're genetic trash like most of these guys are
Not guy but as someone who is far from genetic trash (i.e. actually handsome), I have enough perspective to know how damn important confidence is and how much incels understate its importance when whinging about it being all looks.

T. le radical centrist retard face

>the system currently favors women in all ways legally and socially.
>t. Brett Kavanaugh

Depends how you define it. If you think being Chad is looks alone, of course there are. You get spergy/autistic guys with Chad looks.

>tv waifu thread gets deleted
>this stays up

To this day, I haven't heard a single good argument about how centrism is bad.

its like being the center of rope in a tug of war contest you're going to be pulled greatly onto one side no matter how much you tense

Looks as a whole have very little to do with it. At the VERY least a Chad wouldn't sperg out as much as most of the retards ITT are.
They're also generally happy people, and don't need to hate (or for that matter protect) something all the time.

Yikes! Newest post of the day. Are you a reporter for Vice?

You have defended m'lady's honor you are sure to get sex now m'sir

Attached: 1558517895492.jpg (605x658, 83K)

Yea, meme me as a centrist. Still doesn't make me wrong. If you have to desperately force yourself into believing I'm some fat balding soi faggot with glasses cause I get sick of incel shit and find it funny when they're dabbed on, that's the real cope right there.

Yeah, confidence does matter, but we're talking about male feminists. They're not confident enough to ask women out normally. They're weasels who orbit around waiting for a moment of weakness to exploit.

>Brett Kavanaugh said that the system currently favors women in all ways legally and socially.
Any sources to support these allegations perhaps?

based

I thought the meme was that "incels" are supposed to be the angry ones but every single time it is the people crying about incels that are the ones seething their asses off

>s-see this!?! THAT'S YOU!
Lol, cope.

>bro centrists are dumb
>t.fan of a failed 20th century ideology that killed millions
every time

The based triumvirate

>t. futur step father

>when she's emotionally vulnerable and you say just the right things to comfort her
>yup its pity weasel sex time

Attached: you.gif (180x180, 454K)

Incellebus Maximus

If Yea Forums at least admitted they were shit human beings, I would consider than something a Chad would do.
Why not admit that you're not admirable in any way? I'm not defending women, but literally ALL this site does is complain about something, and spout negativity. How is that Chad in any way shape or form?

>you'd know them very well
That's not how it works. My friend knows his wife for 10 years and still believes she's never had sex with another man. Even after she stopped sleeping with him, he's still adamant about her faithfulness. Men are delusional when it comes to women

let's be real, there's no way she lusts for /is attracted to him

read my post again, smartass

what does it matter. can you not detach the opinion from the man you dumb cuck

Based and Forest Gump pilled.

Yeah, but if you keep that attitude up, women won't trust you. Don't get married but don't give up. Remember, we're stronger and smarter. Never fucking apologize either.... EVER.

>not knowing how meme arrows work

>weekly bj

that sounds great to me. my fiancé has never stuck my dick in her mouth and ive been with her for 5+ years.

At least shes a virgin and im the hot one.

If you take everything into consideration, yes it does matter. This board does nothing but complain about how X thing is shit, while they're no better.
Do you even enjoy each other's company? Knowing how unironically evil 89% of the people who post are?

He fell in love with her at first sight, she 'fell in love for him' once she was done 'traveling the world' and 'finding herself'

no

Cope.

if you dont like it then leave. no one is making you stay here retard

Ill bet he wrote that headline too. Hes the super happy one, shes just content, we'll see how it goes, there may be more Chad cocks in this old girl yet.

>Yikes! Newest post of the day. Are you a reporter for Vice?
I have no idea what you mean by any of this.

People gonna seethe at this because it's true. (self-identified) Incels are NPCs. Most /pol/ users are NPCs regurgitating the same talking points (just look an JonTron's meltdown). It's not fucking black and white.
Yeah, sure she is.

>shes a virgin

Attached: 1542695717320.png (375x439, 215K)

I'm married and I feel like it's always this way. Shit fucking sucks.
And when I confront her about it, she cries, so it's my fault.

Attached: 1559625877838.gif (500x383, 474K)

one of them is really in love and one isn't

Why is Yea Forums so obsessed with cĂ¼cks lmao

I always reply to the based pusy and puta poster. It's a hard work but someone's gotta do it.

she misses drama in her life. cheat on her

True. What's the JonTron meltdown, btw? I know who he is but never followed him or anything. I don't even know what content he produced, only really his face.

*was a virgin lol

I have had her of course, she just doesn't blow me because its some cleanliness reason.

Ive told her ill cancel the marriage if she doesn't do it, she thinks im joking too.

in two mids though. maybe I could just get random hook-ups/prostitutes to scrath the itch?

You cucks permeate the very fabric of the internet hese days. We just wnat you to die. Well over 50% of everything on pornsites is cuck shit now. /gif/ is just black dicks, trannies and cucks. What the fuck happened?

Super.

You're the real retard. And fuck you for not manning the fuck up and being a decent human being despite your life being apparent shit.
Same goes for the rest of you losers.

I just feel bad and she would just cry more if she found out.

>man the fuck up and lap up my left over beef flaps

the roast is real holy shit

>tfw you haven't orbited long enough to get pity sex.

her bull probably forbid her to suck you off

I'd say Jews but that would probably throw you into a fit you degenerate porn addict.

>If Yea Forums at least admitted they were shit human being
shit human being by whose standard? your faggot perspective?

>but literally ALL this site does is complain about something, and spout negativity
you sound fucking bitchmade lol
you gonna cry, sob your little baby eyes out about it? legitimately just go on twitter if you can't handle different opinions

then again you're probably a woman, sitting here bitching about negativity and shit, lol

there's still hope for next generation

>literally cant stop seething

Attached: 12314123.gif (320x180, 933K)

>user asks why are some obsessed with cucks
>user starts ranting about cucks everyone and accused the user that asked the question of being one
This smacks of angry projection.

Oh yeah, I'm not saying give up. I'm saying just fuck women and get what you want from them. Never marry them. Watch your back.

What are you even on about? There's cuck bullshit everywhere now. Why would you even pretend that's something you can deny?

Legit. 99% chance these anons are tall, broad shouldered, model faces, thick necks, deep voices, etc. A true Chad like the El Paso shooter.

>Ive told her ill cancel the marriage if she doesn't do it, she thinks im joking too.
Dude, a chick that doesn't suck dick, you've legit hit the jackpot, don't push her for your own selfish pleasure.

Attached: soy.gif (365x400, 551K)

You need to look up a PUA term: Dread Game.
It is the only way you are going to get your wife back, bro.

this is a top kek kinda situation

fuck kikes, trannies, roasties and jannies
and I'm all out of jannies

Attached: duke.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Seeing as I'm not obsessed with it, no, I don't have a knowledge about cuck bullshit everywhere. I don't carry around stats about cuck pornography prevelance unlike you.

You can just tell these posts were made by a woman, lol
>responds with the same insult used against them
>crying about negativity and feelings
>trying to socially shame people about being "shit humans"

Peak female poasting

Some girl I used to screw wanted to get married and have kids at 27 if neither of us are married by then.

My plan is to marry her, knock her up, wait until our spawn is a year old and then completely disappear, ruining her life, only to return when we're in our 40s and she's found another life and kill all of her new family, teaching her that being a dumb cunt has consequences.

>he likes muscled women with no breasts
>calls the person who likes breasts a faggot

user, I....
user, you're gay.

Well he's a video game reviewer, used to be pretty funny. On Twitter one day he started ranting about European countries letting in too many immigrants. It was pretty based but some cucks got triggered and a notable Left Wing streamer Destiny challenged him to a debate the following day. Having zero time to prepare, Jontron made an absolute ass out of himself. He was basically quoting /pol/ infographics and had no research to cite. He couldn't even defend his justified claims since going off the course of his /pol/ programming caused a meltdown. Needless to say he doesn't talk about politics anymore. (A shame imo)

>shit human being by whose standard?
Anyone's fucking perspective you dense troglodyte.
Try going around on the street calling people faggots left and right if you don't buy it.
I'm not a woman either. Plenty of shit-tier women. You're just no different.
And I blame you for turning out rotten. There are no excuses. I don't care that your dad raped you in the ass or whatever.

>Dread Game
Never heard that term, but I have tried. Even broke up with her for a period years ago, but nothing changed.

>lol
Queer confirmed. I'm totally a """woman""" though.
>reeeee you point out the truth
>you must be woman
Last I checked, they're not that smart.

>I'm not a woman either.
Then you must be a fag, because you sure talk like one

>defending thots on the internet for free

Attached: 1558792249888.jpg (600x602, 42K)

This was essentially my wife and I. Friends since we were kids, started dating in our early 20s.

This so hard

Attached: 1568152884898.jpg (933x720, 254K)

Suck my dick bitch

Then drop her for good and find someone new. Life's too short to waste on some dead bed bitch.

Today was a good day, fellow incelchads

Whores are incapable of love.

Question: Is anything at all capable of love?

I can't. She's the only person I love, or even like much.

>manning the fuck up
YIKES I cannot believe I'm seeing toxic masculinity on MY board

>the day of the rope actually arrives
>it's literally just for incels
>then everyone goes back to normal

A thot is the reason you're alive. If you don't go up to her and punch her in the face right now you're a confirmed beta faggot for life. Do it right now bitch. You don't have the courage do you.

>feared boyfriend was going to leave so kills herself
obviously there were more issues here than just the headline

Same applies to 99.9 percent of the population.

Well, incels, drug traffickers, ghetto thugs, etc, etc, but every little group has it's respective rejects.

>NOOOOO YOU CANT SAY STUFF THAT MAKE MY FEEFEES GO BAD

Attached: 1557872078478.jpg (199x253, 9K)

>she doesn't suck dick
>and that's a GOOD thing
The fuck is wrong with you?

Just did it, ama

Riddle me this... what can take one finger, two fingers, a whole fist, and a 2.5 ft Bad Dragon dildo?

Attached: Wiggz.jpg (694x970, 348K)

aw dude so hot. why so bitter bro im just being honest.

She's gotten fat but im playing the long game of getting kids out of her and, you know, love her.

are you being sarcastic..?

shes a feminist as well. lucky me right?

I'm not a porn addict.

all me

Was does getting head have to do with porn you gibbering mongoloid?

>writes "troglodyte" in the same post she claims to not be a woman

Attached: SEI_56928137.jpg (644x429, 48K)

Kekeroni

A well stretched anus.
Now, show me an anus with meat flaps.

lmao. not even going to bother reading the rest of this thread

Post proof with timestamp

>admitting that women are more eloquent than you
Sad!

That fag in your pic probably looks manlier than you, troggy.

I'll bring you a mirror

>shes a feminist as well
>Women acts in what she believes is her own self-interest
Colour me shocked, but she wants kids right?

CRINGE BLACKED PORN ADDICT

I literally just called you out for spouting the same insult as every other slut younger than 25. You realize that's the opposite of eloquency right?
Dumb fuck

desu im or course not happy with no BJs but its not like I don't get to fuck her. plus she gives great hand jobs now ive taught her and she has this thing where she carress my nipples with the tounge as she jacks me off.

plus being with someone for so long, and she's still as cute to me as when I first met her you know?

All im trying to say is just leaving her would be a huge loss to me, im a romantic and I don't want that pain of being alone.

That wasn't him. I said it, kek. I mean it too. You're all fags/trogs/whatever. There is no difference between a black knight and a white knight. Both need/will be put down.

PROJECTING

Attached: 1568679787190.jpg (400x300, 29K)

Nah, he's spot on, a lot of this "all women are whores" crap comes from cuck fetishists.

Funny how reddit screenshots create the best threads
>inb4 go back
You know its true

People in this thread are acting like every male on the planet falls in love instantly with the girls they end up with. Amazingly, all men are completely different. I've fallen in love with girls instantly on some occasions, but I've also had girls who've been around me for years and I've been completely distracted from how great they are for ages, until a sudden realisation.

that sounds like inciting violence
hope you're using a VPN friend

Cool story guys, but how do you explain Rachel Cook dating her beta as fuck orbiter while she is still young and hot and not 30? Checkmate

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

yeah she does, I kind of worried about it but Ive told her that if she doesn't give me kids then love her or not ill look elsewhere.

its not some idle threat either because im the last of my bloodline so its pretty fucking urgent and she knows that.

I got a prenup saying she gets fuck all from me if we divorce childless so even if she was an evil harpy it wouldn't be in her self intrest to leave me without giving me kids. im ice cold like that.

>believing prenups aren't as worthless as toilet paper
user ive got bad news for you

>that sounds like inciting violence
Oh, that's rich coming from you. That's all you ever do, all day every day. Can't even discuss a damn movie anymore on this shithole.

24 is ancient for a woman

theres something strange with her jaw

well is that just in America or worldwide?

I'll be honest with you if I got raped in court id probably do something really drastic. don't want to end up like my old man, destitute and broken...

If I did, which I didn't, I'd be using a VPN as I said
good luck

>If I did, which I didn't
Are you sure about that? Because all I see on a regular basis is kill the niggers, kikes, trannies, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. I get it. You hate them, and that's fine. But why shit up the board?
And I wasn't inciting violence, "friend", I'm making a prediction. Both sides are clearly on edge and I'm thinking there's gonna be eventual consequences. Maybe that's a good thing. You extremists reap what you sow, on both sides.
But you do you.

Why don't you just go outside and do normalfag shit? Has the gay nigger aids bed ridden you?

Yeah bro, disgusting bitch 1/10 would not bang

Attached: rachel-cook-42.jpg (1080x1350, 131K)

edit: thanks for the gold kind strangerino!!
edit 2: wow this really blew up huh??

I wish both sides would stop flinging shit at each other but it takes a big man to do that and neither sad has any of that.
At least make a fucking containment board for these gay ass quarrels. I forgot we were discussing a movie.

she's a jawlet but has a chin implant
thats why it looks bit unnatural from side

then quit complaining, if shes the only one then its your destiny to be unhappy forever. enjoy!!!

/adv/ is the closest if gets to be a containment board for this shit.

>this just so much this!!!
On a small note, I tend to notice women say 'just', the word, more than men, and soi fags devoid of masculinity and shit say that word quite frequently too. Funny little sign of the greater feminity they have.

lol

Time to dilate already, you do not want that wound healing!

Test

>anyone under 50
>making money with a promising career
lmao. Unless you're one of the extremely lucky 1% who can still do that stuff I'd just give up on ever attaining material comfort.

This

Fuck women I am so sick of being the incel
Hope I nut up and kill myself

Attached: boner_1535194378040.png (660x681, 105K)

don't project your insecurities onto other people