The Dark Crsytal

/hmm/
Heretic better not die edition

Attached: heretic the man.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SpIoPQHYhrw
youtube.com/watch?v=Vsz-LZyEim4
tiermaker.com/create/skeksis-176521
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

previous shit thread

threads die or get killed by mods because you morons cant keep it in one thread. instead you shit out 5+ for minor comments

soulless netflix kike garbage

nigger
idiot nigger

>Crsytal
One job, you had one fucking job.

haha good one Avi

(((Skeksis)))

ohhhhhhh feck!!!!

yup skeksis it is

was considering watching this with my 7 year old nephew
but im pretty sure its way too fucked up and stuff like the hunter and ordon being swallowed and eaten by the mushrooms is going to net me a few angry calls from my sister

wrong

Attached: no.gif (444x400, 3.6M)

Wait, when they die don't thet just become one again? This is what I got from this conversation between the Based Emperor and the General

I think that you can see like the first 4 episodes? Find a good place to finish it off and watch the rest when hes older?

>Yea Forums loves the manipulative, abusive, exploitative liars that are Skeksis
>but hates Jews

Why is Yea Forums so inconsistent?

Attached: poor little gelfing girl.jpg (2048x1531, 983K)

Shhhh don't tell this to anyone buttt
skeksis are fictional
and funny

Becoming one basically kills the Skeksis. UrSkeks are collectivists with no personality.

because we're not the gelflings they're herding and draining
unlike...

Attached: received_2202571406704935.gif (498x280, 3.54M)

sooo what I've said is true?

7 might be a bit young, yeah. On the other hand, it's all puppets so it might not hit as hard.

My hmmmmMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmms
arent coming out as well as peggs
especially the highpitched MMMMM part in the middle is really hard to get right

No, if they die they die. Fusing is just death in all but name.

I watched The Green Mile when I was 5, your nephew will be fine.

I have a feeling Heretic and the Wanderer will try to force the recombination only for it to go horribly long since the sun's aren't in convergence.

Oh fuck off, we've had /hmmm/ generals up with no issues at all. It only started splintering when those got deleted constantly.

Attached: bobbin2.png (780x474, 304K)

I was thinking about this but I think the puppets actually makes it worse.
They add this uneasy sense of uncanny valley, you know they're not real but they represent humans (or creatures) so well that you suspend your disbelief.
Similar to how the effects from the '82 thing are so much more spooky than the 2016 remake.

so when the mystic turn into dust, that only just means that their essence is stayed in Thra?

I hope not. I hope they figure out how to do it without needing the Crystal through the power of friendship and very dank weed . ;_;

Attached: heretic and wanderer7.jpg (1280x931, 420K)

No, if they die before they re-join they're just dead.

No, their essence doesn't go to Thra because they are not of Thra. They go to pure oblivion, I guess.

That's true.

They don't come from Thra, they just die. They might return to their own planet where the UrSkeks were kicked off originally.

Skeksis just rot and decay because they're soulless.

Glad to know I'm not the only one practicing my bird whimpers out lout. bf probably thinks I'm insane at this point

Attached: IMG_8424.png (1079x943, 894K)

That's just sad for Heretic to die, I really hope they're still alive when we get to the movie

lol gay

>Skeksis just rot and decay because they're soulless.
Emperor, Scientist and General really got screwed there.

Based MMMM poster

youtube.com/watch?v=SpIoPQHYhrw

How do you think the Mystics feel?

>Just chilling and getting high
>Chanting aloud with the Bros and contemplating the future
>Suddenly vanish without a trace because your other half couldn't behave itself

>Suddenly they have a powerful orgasm

Attached: 1568636930850.png (2000x1600, 913K)

He's a faggot for not watching the show with me I agree

stop

No I mean that you had to bring up your sexual orientation for no reason.

HmmmmMMMmmmmm season 2 announcement when

this will this be renewed?

Good chance it will be, shit's been trending all month

I was watching it with my niece and she was able to stomach everything apart from the Emperor's finger falling off, which made her cover her eyes, and the Scientist beating the Gruenak to death, which made her scream and run around the house crying.

Attached: DbrygwsWsAArWYc.jpg (640x482, 30K)

Ah

maybe i can get one of those clockwork orange things to pry open his eyelids so he doesnt miss anything

You're the one assuming I'm either a dude or a tranny you know

I know the demographics of the site

Show him the original film, and if he can handle it he'll be fine with AOR

>thinking tv is one person

According to which 1/3 of anons are girls (females)?

Gurjin

Understandable. Fuck, I find the finger scene hard to watch too.

yeah but you're not are you

>tfw merrymaking never stops

Attached: 1568836454764.png (694x634, 49K)

your niece sounds like a pussy cunt

The documentary made me really happy, it shows how much of a passion project this was.
Also, Dorner a qt

Benedict wong is incredibly watchable... and listenable

Do all these Gelflings live like 2 hours walk from each other?

Thra isn't a big place

>dirty green grottan
Stonwoods must BURN.

Attached: 735256.jpg (296x170, 9K)

I am but who gives a crap honestly

You, obviously, or you wouldn't keep bringing up your personal shit that has zero to do with the dark crystal.
I don't care if you're a fag or a grill I just think you should stfu about it.

>unironically watching SJW Crystal
Fuck off.

and don't forget, skeksis have just two arms. : D

But it warns people of the danger of Jews

It wasn't so much the Emperor's claw coming off for me as it was the huge glob of pus that just slops down into his food. That and him pulling his beak cover away with all the rotting slime that used to be his nose got my stomach turning. This is why practical effects are so great.

Your sister is a fucking pussy, fuck her
Kids these days watch too much emotionless garbage, some violence on screen will do him good

>Dat filename :D

Hmmmm, post bird feet

her prominence in the making of is befudding
bitch has like twenty lines in the show and she's going on about the challenges of matching her cadence to the puppeteer's actions
shut up ho you were in the studio for two hours

Cute

Every time SkekLach was on screen I involuntarily gagged and ended up throwing up a few times.

Are you ready?

Attached: SkekUng_the_Garthim-Master.jpg (1200x1609, 424K)

i dont know, the whole drinking peoples souls thing so they cant recombine with the natural order might be a bit much for people who dont understand the concept of death properly

Hello!

Attached: 1568394377582.jpg (1914x862, 668K)

I cheered when she died. Fuck that.

That i agree on, didn't really remember her until they showed her scene. Doesn't change the fact that she cute

Imagine what it'd be like if a skeksis and an uru were to fuck. Imagine having 2 orgasms simultaneously. Sounds even better than essence.

She didin't deserve it, she only killed those who deserved it

You're the only one sperging out over this. Get laid already

Attached: IMG_8427.jpg (1267x931, 199K)

The show actually has a very nice and optimistic mythos surrounding natural death so I'd say it's good for a kid to experience it.

why dont you suck off your bf some more
remember to swallow

>tfw no Jason Isaac's voiced emperor bf

Attached: 97c.jpg (500x375, 38K)

>Rian dies in S2E1 just like Mira did in S1E1
>Gurjin becomes the male lead
How kino would it be?

Might be cool, but it'd be a shame to lose puppetautist Egerton. The character has potential imho.

I wouldn't mind it, although I like Rian better than Gurjin.

I want him to twirl more.

Attached: Dancing queen young and sweet.gif (284x300, 2.74M)

The other way around. Thra is supposed to be bigger than earth.

Isn't it like 700km across? That's small as shit.

>Becoming one basically kills the Skeksis. UrSkeks are collectivists with no personality.
>No, if they die before they re-join they're just dead.

Unless there's something in the lore there's no reason to believe they do not join back together when they die.
The idea that there is no afterlife for them because they're alien to Thraa is seemingly disproven by:
*Thraa gives Conquerer and Wanderer a vision
*Mystics appear to be in tune with Thraa by default.
There is a thing with what happens when they die. The Mystics evaporate because they're enlightened masters kind of thing, they're like Yoda and Obi-Wan dying and becoming one with the force or some shit.
The Skeksis leave a body behind because they are corrupt and Earthly.
But this doesn't mean the Skeksis have no soul at all since even the Mystics are incomplete beings without them.

Does Chamberlain actually have compassion for gelflings? He keeps trying to talk sense into Rian and avoid a war with the Gelfling even though he must know that such a war would be won by the Skeksis at pretty much no cost.

>"CHAMBERLAAAAIN LAY DOWN THAT SCEPTEEER"
>"TRIAL BY STONEEEE"
>"I HATE YOUR WHIMPER"

I can't wait to see my nigga Skekung ham it up and btfo Skeksil.

Attached: skekung_motivational_poster_by_skekla_dcckyx0-fullview.jpg (1600x1950, 496K)

You make very good points, I'm convinced. It helps that this is more merciful for the non-united skeks and urru too.

nope, he's being pragmatic and thinking in the long run since he knows a war/genocide will mean that essence runs out quickly. Chamberlain is a asshole even by skeksis standards, but thats what makes him great

Attached: hmmmmm.gif (500x288, 1.79M)

Giving the movie a rewatch now after finishing the show.
Was not expecting the giant saggy titties and pointy nips on Aughra. Huge ass too. She must've been binge eating non-stop between the show and movie.

I don't know about that but I'd say he only has hatred for people that get in the way of his scheming.
He probably enjoys anyone that does what he wanted them to do.

The chamberlain is a soulless monster, he cares for nobody but himself

Such a Chad.

If Skekmal was Predator I want Skekung to be Terminator

Why doesn't he then make a Gelfling farm where they're raised and slaughtered like cattle

Because SkekSo and the others were coked out of their minds on essence and wouldn't even consider it.

Maybe the prophecy freaks them out to the point of extermination.

Will do user, and you remember to stop derailing this thread over your own insecurities, hhmmmmm?

Attached: 1568657683720.png (400x200, 125K)

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the Skeksis made up that prophecy just to keep whatever they have a little bit longer.

He was a superb casting choice.

>the one actor who's a TDC nerd gets the most boring MC

shit

Season 2 when

I like that the Podlings seem to be a the human perspective in the world of Thra.
When the other races are doing some wild supernatural shit, the Podlings are the ones reminding us how wild it is.

This scene really put that all into place for me. Podlings just having their usual day in a bar, then some of the cool elf people show up threaten each other with knives, and then perform their mind meld while pod people stop what they're doing to watch the light show.
The scene wouldn't have had nearly the same impact if it happened in a forest setting, or a Gelfling home.

Attached: bar scene.png (1856x1013, 1.82M)

The podlings are just thinking 'oh geez it's these fucking freaks again'

I think he just has a more sustainable approach to preying upon them, which his impulsive and impatient comrades and superior are less than willing to consider. He's almost like the Skeksis equivalent of a Liberal environmentalist who cares deeply about the resources that he consumes.

What would you most like to see in season 2 anons?
>The emperor rotting alive
>Chamberlain vs Garthim Master bantz
>more skeksis hidden depths

Attached: pd3vw3lTam1wa7o90o1_500.jpg (500x743, 84K)

More skekTek suffering.
Seeing more of the other gelfling clans.
Giving Rian some more development.
skekSil giving skekSo a blowjob
More of the mystics.
Deet trying to control her darkening

>More mystics

>More Garthim

>The remaining 5 Skeksis show up. I especially want to see skekSa and skekUng.

>Rian gets more character development.

>The creation of the crystal bats.

Attached: 2UG1y01ntbo1_400.jpg (400x393, 48K)

Will they get the Great Gonzo VA back to voice him?

QUIET!

>draining essence
>"Ashkenazi Jews were guilty of stealing and crucifying Catholic children, obtaining their blood and using it for religious rituals, especially at Passovers."
Coincidence?

Attached: Ritualmord-Legende.jpg (924x786, 405K)

Jim Henson was one of the chosen ya simp

Of course not. Notice how skeksis are all genderless hermaphrodite abominations and perfectly embody the androgynous concept luciferians worship and strive towards.
Henson just wanted to hide what's going on in plain sight, eyes wide shut style.

Attached: Der_Daemon_Baphomet.png (1794x2506, 748K)

That was just blatant racism against Scots. Of course the male Scotsman is a blithering, forgetful idiot. Of course.

Attached: limmy cringe.png (539x468, 146K)

I don't remember it looking like that but apparently in the DC movie the essence draining apparatus is made to look like a TV.

He's the whitest white man you'll ever know

I met him a few years ago hmmmMMmmm

He has been dead for nearly 30 years so that raises some questions.

why so many dark crystal threads lately? is there a reboot or something?

Netflix prequel series released a few weeks back.

;)

Living under a rock hmmmmmmMMmmmm?

>Let us feast! music! revelry!

Attached: Skek1.gif (510x284, 3.1M)

They need the Great Gonzo voice actor to come back for skekUng. If you disagree, be QUIET!

It may just be the accent, but Gurjin reminded me of someone.

Attached: Reyn+Time.png (320x290, 81K)

>SkekSil is voiced by Simon Pegg

holy shit
how can one skek be so based?

Attached: URSKEK.png (813x811, 570K)

>aight imma head out

>Andy Samberg voiced the heretic and Bill Hader his mystic counterpart

>Mark Hamil was skekTek

voice acting was pretty on point for all big roles

SkekLi and SkekSa

>successfully got my normie coworker, who hated the movie and thinks puppets are stupid, to love the show so much that she keeps quoting it and even telling me about how she has dreams about it
It's just so good bros, my mind simply cannot comprehend anyone hating it.

Attached: 1568477847691.jpg (1190x1499, 295K)

That one pirate Skeksis who has a ship made out of a giant enslaved sea monster
Sea stuff in general actually

Wait.

So is this a true prequel to the original movie or is this sort of its own thing now? Are the gelfs still gonna be genocided?

It's a prequel

So brae and rian and deet are all gonna get GARTH'd?

wow classic came out. so yes.

Well, Netflix put out a prequel series that is puppet kino
10 episodes long and well worth your time

i'd never heard of Andy Samberg before but the Heretic is pretty great... besides being a cool & fun character, something about the performance just seems to embody the classic Jim Henson feel more than anything else in the show... idk, just the voice-acting, the humor, Heretic feels like he's channeling that OG muppet essence, like he could have just dropped out of Fraggle Rock or something

>having fun in a Dark Crystal thread
>misery Mod deletes the thread because no-fun
Every time this last week.

are the creation myths cannon? fastly read through those out of boredom.

vol 1 was cute world building
vol 2 shat on the message of the movie and the old lore book
didn't read vol 3 because of 2

Bingewatched the whole thing plus the movie over 3 nights.

I hate to use this word but unironically kino

who here wants to spend an evening talking about books and lore with Brea the Qt?

Did Skeksil stabbing the General feel out of character to anyone else?

Me but especially if Scrollkeeper can come too

Everyone that didn't make it into the movie is 100% dead

I got that Hensonian vibe a lot watching this show. Feels good for a muppetfag.

I wanna gentle skeet in gentle Deet

obsessed

everyone likes Skesis and is apathetic to stupid gelflings.

dilate

Attached: gaydolph.jpg (727x596, 130K)

geflings are really stupid creatures. they believe everything and change minds all the time.

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A MYSTIC
I'M HERET RIIIIIIIICK

There was quite a bit of Fraggle energy in Gelfling society too. Like the Order of Lesser Service or the All Purpose Rascal Hole.

I fucking love this show, but I would not show it to a kid under 10.
t.parent of 16 year old

yep, probably

>skekSil giving skekSo a blowjob

I mean it wouldnt be ooc

Attached: ready to serve.gif (268x180, 2.78M)

Not really. He’s always been more scheming than the other skeksis so it makes sense that he’d go through hoops to get revenge.

consider it again. kids need to learn about scary things at a young age in a protected enviroment with her parents so they will not be afraid when they are alone in the real world, facing pedophiles and stuff.
Its like a mental vaccine. otherwise you will get a wimpy kid.

>sorry for screwing your planet up for a thousand trine and genociding everything that moves.
>but we're back together now so...see ya
Absolute assholes

>Andy Samberg and Keegan Michael Key as skeksis
>Already familiar with their comedy stuff
>would never had recognized then unless I looked them up

This show has given me a lot of respect for many actors talent

Things like this and Return to Oz are great kids movies. Scary and fantastic in equal measure. Wrapping children up in a Disney blanket of TV shows will do them no good. The movies I remember and loved as a kid all had that slight edge that made them memorable.

I was wondering this too.
I almost think he likes Gelflings, like pets or something.
Like when you're a rancher, and you genuinely like cows.

Are the mystics at mainly at fault for being useless pieces of shit except for dudes like Archer?

Proper voice acting is a hard to come by talent, usually takes people who have acted talent in general to pull it off and land grade A productions.

SKEKSE'D

Attached: 1568891749652.jpg (2048x1531, 464K)

No, because they're incomplete beings, just like the skeks.
The Skeks have all the ambition and drive, but the Mystics have patience and morality.

Archer/Hunter is just abnormally strong in mind/body, respectively.

Disney did have a bit of an edge in the 80s with Return to Oz & Something wicked this way comes...Watcher in the woods is another classic.

>skeksis
>not real
>Jews
>real
HHHHhmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1567968376419.jpg (1280x1600, 558K)

Attached: fafdm.png (940x532, 352K)

7 its very ok, he is already old to know about good and wrong, and deal will a little scary things, otherwise you will get a protected bubble kid that knows nothing and will be pray for pedophiles or bullies

It's just a bit young.
We didn't evolve with television, so small children experience it as reality.
Better to read myths & fairytales & epics to them at younger ages: that is how they learan about the darker things in life.
I agree that Disney is poison.

SHUT UP FAGGOT

>>The emperor rotting alive
Uh...no? ;_;

I thought he was supposed to be a Gypsy charicature.

What kind of music do they play at balls at the Crystal castle? The fucking podling garbage they played in the show was barely recognisable as music.

>show your kid scary movies so that he won't be molested
How about teaching the kid karate, and letting him run around in the woods with other kids so he gets tough.
Also good: take responsibility for your fucking kid & don't leave him with babysitters. You have a family: eat dinner at home.

>Like the Order of Lesser Service
That cracks me up every time. That was so cute and very Henson.

He's just practicing his manipulation craft. Gotta keep that shit honed

Cancelled my dude

Not at all, he was still butthurt about the throne

PARTY DRAINERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

My dad showed me Watership Down when I was 6 or 7, and it fucked me up pretty hard. And I was a kid who loved fairy tales and kids scary stories. It's a fine line.

>inb4 season 2 retcons the movie

oh you

Attached: ooooh skek.jpg (252x235, 41K)

Attached: 8dc5_4d696123_400.png (674x492, 34K)

7 is perfect for this. He’ll remember it as one of those actually scary spooky stories.

babysitters? i never say anything about babysitters
pedophiles are on the internet, karate kid meme will do nothing if your kid is afraid of telling if his teacher is molesting him , how old are you?

skekBeer

I'm only 3 eps in. Really enjoying it so far. Hensen company has made some of my favorite shit, so I'm hoping this doesn't take a dive, or end up dragging on.

Attached: Labyrinth_Masturbation.png (1138x220, 104K)

'SkekStl' - I am lacking in vowels here.

that vision with deet dying on the throne makes me feel like they might
at first i thought it was kira (in reference to the movie) but then realized it wasnt

SkekAme

SkekMale...
alright.

>The Antiquarian

Oh yeah, come at me! Best job.

Illiterates

>SkekHar the Aesthetician

not bad

SkekDes
I like it

Fear Skekshn

WE MUST HAVE MORE ESSENCE!

Attached: MOAR.png (1334x848, 1.57M)

whoops.
skekmae
still shit

>SkekVin

Attached: 675245.jpg (480x554, 18K)

Skekowm

>Skekshn the butcher
Was really wanting degenerate but I guess this is fine too

I have a 16 year old who has *knock wood* had a decent childhood with no molestation.
The internet doesn't sneak into your house & molest your kids: that's on parents to supervise use.
As far as teachers go, shit, you can't prevent everything.
But you can make sure that your kid is tough, doesn't take shit, and doesn't get coerced into things that make them uncomfortable.
Not breaking a kid's spirit goes a long way, as well as always having their back so that they know they can bring any situation to you for help.

Ah yes, the special needs skeksis

Attached: 1568666203100.jpg (360x250, 91K)

>SkekHas the Lawkeeper

Nice roll.

Spider shits got me all fucked up lads

Give dubs to Skeksis, pleeeeaaaase.

Attached: Check emmMMMmmmm.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Top tier bird names

Attached: 1568836502600.jpg (396x339, 96K)

Yeah, I'm surprised that didn't get more attention: that was some creepy shit.
Why didn't the Ascendancy attack the Skeksis with Threaders?

Movie was ok. Went too fast, explained little. I can see why I never heard of it until this show. Netflix series is significantly better.

I thought the part where the one says "It feels like dying" was a fairly intense line, and the VA did a good job sounding like under some serious duress.

Fucking SkekAyuk really knows how to move goddamn

bullshit propaganda or opportunist writers.

Hitler was impotent.

>I can see why I never heard of it until this show
Wut.
The original concept for the movie wasn't even going to have english dubs. It was going to be all in a made up language and subbed.
The idea was to create a world that was wholly different from our own. No people, no real world animals or environments, no language.
That didn't test well with test audiences, so they dubbed everything. I seem to remember there being an cut of the original dialogue on youtube, but this is all I see atm.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vsz-LZyEim4

someone post the *plop!*

Rollin

Attached: 45033A46-80CB-4073-BA48-F9F5D44C0429.png (1280x1280, 370K)

Rolling for SkekCom

So the gelfling essence cannot cure the darkening crystal decay. I wonder how fast the emperor regretted his decision. He really didnt want to die.

Me me!

Rolling for SkekMal i'm sorry.

Attached: 1568703703880.png (800x805, 555K)

SkekMan

>SkekMan the Scholar
based

SkekJon The Grave Digger.

Lame. I got the edgiest one.

>So the gelfling essence cannot cure the darkening crystal decay
Have you seen the movie? There aren't any Gelflings left by this point. They've killed them all. They're trying to keep themselves alive by sucking the essence out of podlings. I guess implying that podlings are lesser beings? I dunno.

SkekHug!!

awwwww

>SkekJon
that's so cheesy kek
cute

kek

Attached: jon the alpha.gif (245x188, 674K)

I watched the movie. What I mean is, they reached a point where only the emperor could drink essence but he was the first to get sick and die while the rest were still healthy without drinking any. That means the gelfling essence, while they still had some, was not enough to revert the effects. He was rotting.

>t.

Attached: 6a010535647bf3970b0131100544c3970c.jpg (470x373, 70K)

I see through your manipulative bullshit chamberlin

SkekGek

>SkekDes the Fiend
hmmmm

This
There is a lot of occult symbology in dark crystal.

>SkekSov
I'm almost emperor, bow you faggots

Yeeeaaah. Fair point. But that was still podling essence by that point iirc? Maybe it's just fuckin poison.

Did you see how fast Skesil went for his scepter? I bet my poddling slaves he poison him.

you can't cure darkness without fixing crystal. only delay the doom maybe

SkekTol

How will they handle the Gelfling genocide? Will they retcon ?

I recon that it will be like Star Wars where most Gelflings die but a few go into hiding.

Hmmmmm....Possible.

They die in battle or so and few survive to show that all hope is not lost

Why didn't the heroes hunt down and kill the mystics to end the war? That's a plothole!

Skeksa

Do geflings seem like smart beings to you? Also killing is wrong.

It honestly feels like the gelflings never really realized the connection.
Deet is the only gelfling we've ever seen with any semblance of intelligence.
Even Brae the Bookworm was a naive moron.

Furthermore, I bet the Skeks intentionally bury any mention of the Mystics so that nobody gets any funny ideas about that.

Makes sense.

I'd like to see the Emperor go full wizard with the Darkening

>STILL NO HUP GIF MAKING FARTY NOISES AND HIS NOSE IMPLODES AND HIS EYES BULGE OUT
nebrie-tier thread

Why are janitors deleting harmless posts now?

CEASE ALL FUNPOSTING.

The Emperor not die. That would be great.

Power trip

>Tavra and Gurin's sis make a big deal about teaming up and fighting together
>Immediately split up in their next scene
What.

Because they're probably resistant just like Aughra.

I need a "Do it for her" image with Deet shopped in all over the place and a Hup backdrop

I want to pretend the movie is not canon because the series is so much better honestly

Is this the correct power ranking, lore-wise?

0: urSkeks
1: Skeksis, Mystics, Aughra, Sanctuary Tree
2: Gelflings, Podlings, Gruenaks
3: Fizgigs and everything else

SkekTyw
don't even know how to pronounce that

The movie shows the aftermath of the series, why would you pretend it's not canon?
>inb4 coping SkekSofag

Attached: 69235956_396881614585378_8757304128386300031_n.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

I know the scene is supposed to be sad with Mira dying and all, but I completely lost my shit when the Skeksis started Fortnite dancing.

Attached: 123tenor.gif (220x220, 781K)

user that's not even close
>mystics on the same level as skeksis
>podlings on the same level as gruenaks
>all the wild creatures of thra on the same level, below gelflings
only thing you got right was, maybe, urSkeks

Why did he choose Trial by Stone? He could've chosen another trial that was winnable.

Attached: thechamberlain.jpg (350x524, 37K)

Would be interesting to see what an actual Urskek thinks of the shit happening right now in Thra. What would they think of their split brethren? Makes me think that they will, somehow, unite the Heretic and the Wanderer just so the viewers can see one. Probably not, but I can dream.

Attached: CEASE.png (1366x675, 890K)

it keeps getting better
it probably "peaks" before the last episode but the ones after the late peak aren't bad by any means

Every Gelfling scene in Resistance made me want gouge my eyes
This franchise honestly would be perfect without Gelflings

Do you REALLY want to give a skeksis access to your hive mind? They’re basically Demi-gods. Oh they’re mortal and you can kill them, but it’s best to avoid fucking with them if you can avoid it.

They’re also in a position of weakness relative to the skeksis. They only attacked the Grottan because the skeksis gave them the go ahead and that they wouldn’t retaliate.

Attached: SKEKSIS POWER RANKINGS.png (699x968, 397K)

Mystics can sing/btfo Garthim, kek. They're all wizards, hence the name 'Mystic'. Not all of the Skeksis are phenomenal individuals, some lost that status and got fat, decadent and lazy. UrSkeks sang a mountain to death to build the palace of the crystal, Christ.

>t. Skeksil

rolls are cancer

CEASE ALL HhmmMMMmmMm POSTING

We are the ascendancy

Man, I see you keep posting this chart and it's still trash every time. I'm glad that I can at least recognize you by this now.

The movie is a work of art, user. Narrative wise I can understand some complaints, but it's a gorgeous piece for its time. The world is so alien, so much that the prequel series couldn't capture it. You can't replace the opening narrator of the original, or even its soundtrack(mostly).

Every Skeksis besides the general and hunter is a wimp though. A few feral lesser animals could kill them

They're not wimps, they're just cowards. Physically speaking they can overpower gelflings easily. The Scientist, one of the meekest of the bunch, overpowered two Gruenaks, which were for all intents and purposes larger and bulkier than actual gelflings...

rude :(

>scroll master can't even kill a poochie

I don’t think an urSkek would care. They exiled the original 18 to Thra for heresy. Exiling someone is basically a way of saying “we want to to die, but we aren’t willing to kill you ourselves.”

Thra was basically the wilderness to them. They’d probably feel repulsed at the mockery of urSkek civilization that was set up, and even MORE repulsed at what they did to themselves to split apart. But as for Thra itself, they probably thought it was a savage place, the perfect place to send someone to either get their shit together or die trying.

How many toddlers could you fight at once, user

He 720 no scoped Cersei out of the air though.

Scrollkeeper is a rascal and took out Cersei to compensate

Anyone else here yell "no!" at the screen anytime anyone says the words, " let's split up"?

I like your chart, user. Don't listen to the bully

Attached: 69621913_715078509008411_6291044435435389642_n.jpg (640x640, 100K)

Attached: SKEKSIL SIN ROPA.png (551x551, 677K)

>mfw there's a regular general that I actually like

Attached: 4a0ab36b5f655c31541748d806d1f0a1.jpg (650x366, 30K)

tiermaker.com/create/skeksis-176521

Attached: skeksis.png (467x412, 194K)

Skek-tee-uw

Deet is a SMELLY LOWLY GROTON

Theyre not as powerful as they once were because they’re all becoming skinny-fat, but they were still ready to rip some bitches up personally. But even if they HAVE gotten to the point they are easily bested physically, they skeksis are all over themselves trying to keep that from getting out. To the Arathim, they’d still be those bird-lizards that kicked their ass that one time.

Attached: Skeksis.jpg (2165x3902, 2.93M)

fuck the stonewood clan

Other than the Emperor he's the only one who got a kill in the final fight

Most repulsive Skeksis? For me it's Skekzok's disgusting teeth. Even worse than the Skeksis that looks like the clown from Nightmare Before Christmas

Which Skeksis looks like the clown?

all but one of the mystics are lazy cunts that ran away and did nothing for a thousand trine
they aren't wizards, mystic=/=wizard especially on Thra

Lach

God she must reek.
He actually thought he could beat the second general after killing the first one.

But consider the following.

Attached: Tiers.png (936x467, 286K)

>t. Skeksis

>write a storyline about small little creatures banding together and realizing the racial division and classism they've been living with for the past however many centuries has been the result of a select few corrupt powerful lords, realize their banding together is a symbolic unity to overthrow the few in ruling power, a story about the goodness of seeing past differences and uniting for a just cause
>this storyline ultimately leads to them being almost entirely genocided and culled by the select powerful few and their robotic constructions

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Is this a warning perhaps??

The non-gelfling puppets are pretty much perfect, the only thing that could use improvement are the flappy mouths.

Attached: 4508149C-AAC9-45B7-8875-E2DD41A181CE.jpg (750x940, 49K)

I think you're referring to SkekAyuk

Gonna be real bummed when the heretic and wanderer die. Hope we get way more of them before that.

I thought deet was doing the jew hand rub from the thumbnail

Andy Samberg was the only guy on SNL who was even trying to be funny apart from the golden eras of the 70s and early 90s. He has a side project of joke songs called Lonely Island and has dated Natalie Portman.

How the fuck you put Skekso in A rank. The fucks wrong with you.

welcome to Jim Henson, user

Is there a Skeksis more pathetic than Skekso?

Was he on SNL? I thought he went straight from lonely island to Brooklyn 99.

The Uru are pretty useless.

Attached: 30846825_2063729320545803_9109770624321978368_n.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

I'm talking about the plot specifically
It's beautiful yes but it doesn't close things in a satisfying manner

AHEM

Attached: AHEM.png (3576x3600, 1.79M)

Why not? Jen and Kira will fuckalot and repopulate Mithrah. But from that point on there are only Vapra and Stonewood anymore tho.

no, you're just obsessed and a /pol/cel nobody asked to come here.

>pathetic
That's a silly way to spell 'based'

Attached: SkekSo3.jpg (308x278, 26K)

kek based Jim.

Two people do not a breeding stock make.

>The emperor and gourmand going full ham
>The scientist and chamberlains virgin dancing in the background

Attached: 1381808004038.jpg (217x217, 12K)

Yeah if you want a retard Gelfling race which considering how dumb gelflings are already is kind of horrifying to imagine
Also the urSkeks just left without any consequences, fuck them

If there isn't dancing skeks in season 2 I will riot.

SkeksArv The Magistrate

Attached: 1560269466901.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

Wait a sec, during the puppet show they say that they first split from their original urskek forms after deceiving Aughra, but she clearly refers to them as Skeksis before meeting them at the castle. What happen.

Incest is not only without consequences but actually strongly encouraged among Gelflings.

To be fair Gelfling are already fucking stupid and look inbred so what difference can it make

That is how Podlings were created.

Attached: 4sj-kristall-1080p-s01e10.mkv_snapshot_27.15_[2019.09.12_02.11.07].jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

>Chamberlain looses his hair

Sad!