Post favorite movies for when a grill comes over

post favorite movies for when a grill comes over

Attached: file.png (530x282, 166K)

Attached: 85a[1].png (990x1146, 963K)

based

Attached: lalalalala.jpg (1200x453, 182K)

I tried to get a girl into this she looked at me, rolled her eyes, and turned the film off as soon as she saw that opening then proceeded to bitch about how overrated "that jew bitch" scarjo is.

Attached: 91DsXGYeKrL._RI_.jpg (1920x2560, 877K)

Attached: predator_cast.jpg (1280x960, 281K)

my lgf loves animated movies like frozen or shrek.

Attached: MV5BMjE1MDQ4MjI1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzcwODAzMw@@._V1_.jpg (1446x2048, 2.67M)

forest gump. women love that movie, a lot.

Never fails when you've got a hot twink over, user.
Too obviously gay.

A movie both sexes can enjoy

Attached: about time.jpg (322x445, 31K)

unbased but redpilled

Der Hauptmann

If she doesn't get it then she doesn't get the D.

Attached: irreversible.jpg (1440x2160, 289K)

Garden State
Office Space
The Blair Witch Project
Good Will Hunting
Silver Linings Playbook
Up In The Air
War Dogs
Napoleon Dynamite
2 Days In Paris
Adventureland
Antichrist

I tested my gf with this the other day. She tried, but fell asleep at the 2 hr mark.

It's kinda amazing how they simply can enjoy a movie if there's no way for them to self insert or superficial love-relationship plots.

I test girls I've been dating for a bit with 2001. I know they will absolutely hate it, but it's how they show it which is the test. If they just take out their phone and start texting friends or instagram shit, they're dropped immediately following the film. If they talk during it or complain, that's fine for the test, but you know they're they type that always has to make a comment or voice displeasure about everything. They type of girl who won't pick a place to eat, but complain about the place you chose when you got there. If she falls asleep, it's also not bad, because she tried but just couldn't do it. If she watches it but doesn't show any signs of interest, she did it for you, but has the personality of a wet blanket that is afraid of confrontation and is painfully boring. No actual sane and fuckable female will ever enjoy watching 2001.

but WHY do women hate kino?

I did something similar with Amadeus

>implying any female is sane

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 12.47.43 AM.png (1270x1782, 296K)

>the older you get the less kino it is?

quite convenient that they had their dancing shoes on while standing on that street don't you think?

you forget that people rating 50 year old movies on imdb are a very special subgroup in itself and not representative of the population as a whole at all.

based

Give this one a shot

Attached: R-118416-1230063699.jpeg.jpg (300x300, 10K)

she didn't she had to put them on

Irreversible

Makes sense. Younger people are more impressionable. We tend to like stuff that is similar to stuff we liked when we were teens.

Maybe not for you personally, but it's true at a population level.

Imagine if she farted at that part haha I wonder what it would smell like haha

First i gotta check if my moms finished watching NCIS

I am aware of this fact.

This user knows what’s up

oh well I retract my former statement then

i wish these movies would be a bit more realistic and put a little hint of a skidmark on those panties

Only good scene in the entire film.

Attached: not-another-teen-movie.jpg (580x758, 177K)

based

Attached: Cashback.jpg (717x397, 372K)

I give them credit, that movie is pretty damn boring

Her butt looks dumb here

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

had success with:
Mission Impossible
Princess Bride
Ishtar
Er is wieder da

BR2049, Drive, Only God Forgives and in the future one - Joker.

Y-yeah when a girl comes over....

you mean she was insecure and jealous

idk my mum loved that film

there are some women out there who like it

Lost in farts

Whoa forgot about this one. Teenage kino this is.

Never happened never will

Depends on the girl and her taste. A lot of girls in my proximity like Tarantino...

The Baader Meinhof Complex

I have fucked every chick that has watched Drive with me

During the Holidays, Love Actually

Any other time, Endless Summer

Das Boot and if she starts touching her phone then no dick for you tonight sweetie.

Attached: 1568054251969.png (221x616, 209K)

came here to post this
already showed this to couple of chicks, needless to say they don't talk to me anymore

I say the Lobster. It does well with artsy chicks, plus it's unironically a good movie.

Almost Famous. I'd watched it a week ago and liked it, so I was excited to show it to her. She was asleep 20 minutes in before he goes to their first concert.
To be fair, we'd watched Léon before it - she picked that one. Couple that with the fact that if you asked her what her favourite movie was she'd say the Lolita remake, she was the one that got away.

Some movies that were well received by girls at my place:
Grave Encounters
Silent Hill
Wobble Palace
Baby Driver
Drag Me to Hell
Rules of Attraction
American Beauty
anything by Wes Anderson

But really, if you aren't getting handsy with a girl at least half way through the movie, you're doing it wrong

Comedy movies, especially shit I love, Kung Pow is big exemple, girls really enjoy it. Otherwise horror shit like RE.

Attached: maniac.jpg (1277x1963, 1.14M)

So it is an unbeatable test? Like the one in star trek?

Beastiality is not only a sin, it's illegal.

Marry her.

yep that black guy's going to hell for fucking that pig

A Knight's Tale
Panic Room
Easy A

Attached: WE WUZ.jpg (900x1200, 290K)

rush hour or the benchwarmers

same with women in general

girls fucking hate her. I have never seen any other actress provoke the same sort of insecurity in them

Absolutely based

> (OP)
>Imagine if she farted at that part haha I wonder what it would smell like haha
> (OP)
>i wish these movies would be a bit more realistic and put a little hint of a skidmark on those panties
These anons are based and know what it's actually like to live with women. Gassy, disgusting pigs.

Is this one of the most iconic images of the past 5 years?

Attached: tgsnt.jpg (125x187, 7K)

I'd have to agree with the slut on this one

Yiur mom is a tranny

why did they not reverse the S, B, and L ?

cringe

is it really like this in america? not watching a movie because you dislike an actor or actress in it? and treating jews different to christians for no real reason? lmao you fat pieces of shit need to be cleansed, no wonder the world became such a superficial place in the time since america is basically controlling everything. can't wait for the chinks to take over desu just to see you fat burger retards cry about it

I watch whatever is left on my to-watch list. If a chick wants dick, she will spread her legs either way.

Attached: you_must_change_your_life.jpg (1080x1350, 360K)

Women like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and it’s decent enough so it’s like a bit of a compromise for me

shitted!

why are foreigners so insecure
takes nothing to have you start rattling on about Americans on flagless boards

If you think Americans are bad you are in for a very rough time if the Chinese ever take over their role

>and treating jews different to christians for no real reason?
every last one of you heebs deserves the gas chamber

Attached: 1568560737255.jpg (2835x1617, 1.68M)

The Woodsman. You need to tell her it's a romantic drama about a man and a woman who find each other that really changed your life, and that you've been really looking forward to finally being able to watch it with her.

Tell her it stars handsome hollywood actors Kevin Bacon and Mos Def.

Attached: Jordan Peterson bellyofthebeast.jpg (1078x1332, 516K)

Fuck off western traitor Nazi scum. You need to go back.--->>>Nice out of context /pol/ pic. I bet she's talking about lowering the age of consent to 12 for other 12 year olds so they don't get charged as pedophiles at 12 years old.

Attached: b b b back to pol we go.jpg (546x700, 136K)

>when a grill comes over
?
??

I cant wait until Israel gets nuked into non-existence, the only fucking allies you have are aging boomers who will die off soon, zoomers, nigs, spics, asians etc dont give a fuck about muh hollycaust
you and your pedophile jew cult will die and theres nothing you bleeding baby cock sucking kikes can do about it

Attached: oral suction.png (1799x1439, 2.33M)

I'm not Jewish. Even vaguely. Try again traitor.

>traitor.
the american public was fooled into entering a war by an elite that didn't and doesn't give a shit about it. he's 'betraying' a class of oligarchs and bureaucrats who hate him.

We used to shoot collaborating cunts like you. Keep guarding the purity and the virginity of the white incel race.

Attached: Altard.jpg (538x538, 133K)

This OP, girls love romantic movies, and Kevin Bacon is a great lead.

you're a literal pawn. Kissinger openly called american soldiers retarded cannon fodder and they went and fought his wars anyway.

aye gonna let her know what shes in for

Attached: (you)s.png (1144x661, 619K)

Clearly this was directed by a man.

is this some kind of metajoke or are you unaware that it's Sofia Coppola

yeah and he also dropped his glasses in the toilet when he toured springfield's powerplant

I watched this with a chick on our second date and made out after the film ended. Not only that, I also kept quoting the film several times in a couple dates, she found it funny tho.

>don't just stare at it, eat it (when waiter brought food)
>impressive, very nice. Let's see the other side (during sex, she wasn't very good looking tho)
>cheese, pepper. Whaddayathink? (i made her pasta)

Attached: MV5BZTM2ZGJmNjQtN2UyOS00NjcxLWFjMDktMDE2NzMyNTZlZTBiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_.jpg (1012x1500, 261K)

Attached: F9589F2C-BBCD-4233-B978-D10292C738CE.png (266x375, 180K)

>121241021
>impressive, very nice. Let's see the other side (during sex, she wasn't very good looking tho)
nice

Edward Scisshorhands is my go to. Pretty sure it's scientific doctrine that all females are programmed at birth to love that movie

This girl said she's never seen a serbian film. she's also into edgycore flicks so, I kinda wanna ask if she'd like to come over and watch as a first date. But she's flakey as fuck. And I'd honestly rather die alone than deal with that shit again

This, but note that this only works with white girls. If it's a Latina or black, then they don't have the patience for it unless they're an art hoe

Which animal would you be user?

My wife hates films but likes this movie.

I love how male self-help books are all like "stop being a loser" "how to be less beta" etc and female self help books are like "you're already a perfect queen / goddess. here's how to let your light shine"

Friendly reminder underneath the make up and the dye job she's a rihanna looking tanned quadroon.

Sauce?

How's that different to males? Everyone loves that movie give or take a few edgelords.

i mean in body mass alone

based

based? yes
redpilled? most definitely.

This. Americans disgust me but I'd rather have them rule the world over the Chinese.
As long as they keep their fat ignorant faces far away from me I'm ok with it.

Cringe examples lad

damn bro, it's the execution tho, and she found it funny (remember what normies find funny/good is cringe here)

>when a grill comes over
reddit is thataway normie

Girls cant watch movies

ok, this is epic.