'Silicon Valley' star Thomas Middleditch says swinging 'saved' his marriage

>'Silicon Valley' star Thomas Middleditch says swinging 'saved' his marriage

>In an interview with Playboy, the "Silicon Valley" star revealed that he and his wife of four years, costume designer Mollie Gates, are into the swinging scene.

>"I don't know how much I can say, because I don't want my wife to be mad at me," Middleditch said. "Only after I got married was I like, 'Mollie, I'm sorry, but we have to get nontraditional here.' To her credit, instead of saying ... 'I'm out,' she was like, 'Let's figure this out.' "

>Not only did they figure it out, but the 37-year-old actor said "To be honest, swinging has saved our marriage."
"We have different speeds, and we argue over it constantly, but it's better than feeling unheard and alone and that you have to scurry in the shadows," he said. "By the way, it's now called being 'part of the lifestyle.' The term swinging is old."

edition.cnn.com/2019/09/18/entertainment/thomas-middleditch-swinging-trnd/index.html?utm_term=link&utm_content=2019-09-18T17:00:05&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twCNN

>publicly admitting you're a cuck

Attached: YBwHJv0a.jpg (600x314, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/12/kumail-nanjiani-thomas-middleditch-trump-supporters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>swinging
more like he coerced his wife into accepting a lifestyle of taking strange cock while he sits in the corner and jacks off

Jesus wept.

That guy had to convince HER? Something's not right here. There's more to it than just simple partner swaps. My money is that he's a cuck and wants to watch her get fucked by someone else.

Looks like a cuck. Behaves like a cuck.

>Plays a little bitch in SV
>Is a little bitch irl
Art imitates life etc

did he get STDs?

>no babe, see if we cuck each other at the same time it evens out! there's no long-lasting psychological effects of disassociation, inferiority or resentment!
>the reason why it's so rare isn't because it doesn't work, it's because the media just doesn't like it for no reason!

Attached: 1567449622399.jpg (380x358, 41K)

There is literally nothing wrong with watching strangers fuck your wife, especially if they’re of the melanin enriched kind

why do you keep posting this thread?

He also waited until they were married to tell her about this ‘new development’ of a sexual fetish he has

he's forcing his wife to accept that he's going to use his newfound fame to fuck other women and admits that she's not into it, pretty fucked up and not really a 'cuck' situation at all. just kind of abusive. i feel bad for her.

>"By the way, it's now called being 'part of the lifestyle.' The term swinging is old."
Shut up, you degenerate swinger.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

FUCK MY WIFE

>Yea Forums this obsessed with cuckoldry without even knowing what it is

why not just divorce? why keep a girl if you know she's getting her brains blown out by someone else. I'd have way too much fear she'd leave me anyways if she was enjoying sex from someone else all the time.

He looks and acts like a deranged cuck. Even with fame, what kind of women are throwing themselves at Thomas Middleditch? He’s definitely watching strangers fuck his wife. It’s still abuse and I feel bad for her too. They’ll probably be divorced within a couple years and he’ll do another interview claiming ‘swinging’ is great and had nothing to do with his divorce

op has been posting this article in various forms to talk about his fetish all day

Why is this sort of behavior so common among white liberals?

He’s getting off knowing that she’s getting better dick from other men

read the full article and he repeatedly implies that she's not interested in it. "i'm the gas, she's the brakes" etc. he's a geeky looking guy who's probably never had access to sluts before in his life and trying to make up for lost time.

poor girl, in more ways than one

Liberal religion is tolerance. The more backwards disgusting shit that you tolerate makes you a “better” person

>37
wtf I though he was 31 maybe

They have no respect for human beings. They respect abstracts, like Obama's presidency, or the brave immigrants. But the emotions of your own wife? Nah, fuck that bitch, I need to get LAID!

He's literally a Trump voter though.

Well how else is an pathetic swc fag supposed to stimulate the vaginal melanin receptors?

>Have hot wife that clearly loves you enough to not want to swing and loves you enough to try it instead of dropping your ass
>Still wants to fuck other women

What a moron.

Attached: 1568274156112.jpg (200x219, 10K)

He has dead eyes

>Even with fame, what kind of women are throwing themselves at Thomas Middleditch?
Oh sweet child

>not forcing your wife to slowly become a cuckquean until she accepts her role
Pretty hot desu

There is literally nothing wrong with letting your cute, petite, white wife get pounded by a behemoth black bull.

I lost my virginity at a swingers club. AMA

I can only imagine how an average incel could react to a week in Cap d'Agde. It was a bliss

this is a phenomenon that plagues a lot of males , they want to fuck everything that´s even remotely hot looking even if they are very lucky and taken with a great waifu.
source: am one of these sinners. LAWDY LAWD is it hard to resist , but i can´t afford to lose her so i don´t participate.
FUNNY how women slowly come out of the woodwork when you get your cock wet on the regular!
Unfair if you ask me desu.

This

He's known as a pervy douche in comedy circles. Look at the Earwolf subreddit. They're complete sycophants but still talk about it.

I really can't wait for the nukes to fly

how jewish are you?

>man is coerced into being a cuck
>"lol yaaas queen slaaaay XD"
>woman is coerced into being a cuckquean
>"wtf ummm that's like really abusive I feel bad for her :'("
wamen

Attached: 1566733269758.png (496x484, 300K)

I'm so fucking tired of this modern daytime reality we're living now, how is this acceptable let alone to say such things in an interview? To each their own, yeah, but what the hell do you gain for going all out with this, talking about the intimate life you share with your partner (and apparently half a dozen more people or so) with the press? The smugness of this new wave of modern "romantics", I swear this is sickening

Ya, why not just have kids.

Not at all. Raised Catholic, currently an agnostic atheist I guess. Fuck kikes.

He resents her because he wants to be completely free to fuck those slags that are attracted to his fame.

so why marry her then? why not divorce her and live the single life? is he scared of the moments inbetween fucks in wich he'll be alone?
Why it is so rare for a man, white and heterosexual, to just be in love and in a relationship with a woman, to love her, to take care of her, to form a family, without cracks and shit like this?

>That guy had to convince HER?
The VAST majority of cuckold-style relationships exist because the man talked the woman into it.

He was an insecure beta when he married her and thought she was the best he could possibly get.
He doesn't divorce her because he doesn't want to come off as the shallow bad guy that divorces as soon as he found success

>let’s be married
>but also fuck other people

Why wouldn’t you skip the first step?

How long did it take the guy to cum?

Moral relativity is not moral at all, and can be swayed to support literally anything

She’s getting BBC’d. I’ve been a bull for several couples. This will end in divorce in a few years.

It's an untapped market for currying social favor
It's an attitude that says "I'm so progressive that I'm even willing to compromise what should be a significant social bond with the woman I love and let her get passed around like a dirty cumrag while I go sleep with a bunch of women, aren't I hip?" It's about subverting every tradition that came before you in order to appear like the most enlightened person in the room

Story?

He “LITERALLY” isn’t
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/12/kumail-nanjiani-thomas-middleditch-trump-supporters

based nigger lover

Cuz she loved him before the fame. He s just a douche who wants to fuck fans on the side. I've heard he's a narcisisst.

Attached: degenerate.png (600x302, 132K)

>guy says he convinced his wife to let him fuck other women
>Yea Forums ignores it to post about le blac diq
ur all fags lol

He's a TV star, he can get girls way above his level

What do you want to know ? The few times I’ve done it it’s been pretty much the same deal Younger or older white couple. Almost always meet at a hotel because they have kids, neighbors ect and I fuck their wives or they get in on it mmf style but usually the husband watched.

>be ugly soi bug eyes fuck with negative eye tilt and banana shape head
>get semi-famous
>Opposite sex starts to notice you

>Theheee I want to keep the stability of having a marriage but also cuck you win the newfound third that wouldn't glance at me years prior
>It's okay you can cuck me too ;) it's progressive and current year

If he was Chad I wouldn't bat an eye but there is something viscerally disgusting about ugly people being degenerate and cashing in on the mere fleeting option of perversion

No, you don't sit your wife down and have a discussion with her about banging other women, you just do it.

Definitely a cuck

Honestly this no self-respecting woman (or man) would agree to that something else is going on too

Good for him for seeing through the lie of monogamy.
50% of all marriages ends in divorce.
1/3 people are able to hold relationships longer than 5 years.
Polyamory is really the key to getting a long relationship and they found a way to make it work.

Maybe the men on Yea Forums aren't hypocrites and think both are bad? Or is your incel mind now so sectarian that because women encourage cucking men we should encouraging cucking women? Faggot