Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=IjwbaOZSPjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when they all fused she saw Shinji jerking off to her comatose body
I'm not joking

he dropped tears on her face

ANIMEEEEEEEE
I MUST COOOOMMMMM

This. That's part of what she forgives him for at the end.

yes and she thinks him crying on her tits is disgusting cause he's still a fucking pussy

A mistranslation.

In japanese she actually says "kimochi warui", which literally translates to "bad/unpleasant feeling" but colloquially it's like saying "I'm going to be sick"

There are many possible reasons she feels this way.

The weeb losers who actually made it through all that crap

Someone redpill me on this Evangelion shit. Can I watch the movie without having seen any of the series beforehand?

You need to watch up episode 24.

the smell of his cheese dick

NOW IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S TIME
invidio.us/watch?v=IjwbaOZSPjQ

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (320x286, 15K)

Him choking her.
Him having a boner while doing it.
HIm stopping.
Him crying.
Him being a pussy.
HIm coming back.
HIm jacking off her comatose body.
Him being the only one who came back.

All these reasons and more.

No, you have to watch the TV show you gimp

No, you'll just be confused

No, you're too retarded to understand anyone, so don't bother watching it.

Just watch the movies

Just look at Michael Sera's picture for 5 minutes. Feel that revulsion, that resentment towards the weakness of what's supposed to be a man?
There, I saved you a few hours.

That he didn't even have the balls to kill her when she most absolutely wanted to die.

Just read RE-TAKE, and then you'll understand it better.

It's I feel sick nigga.

10/10

So this is supposed to be one of those 'iconic' animu couples, right? And yet one's choking the other out...no wonder you incels hate women.

>Him having a boner while doing it.

Nigga what

Shini is a very...sexually frustrated boy, given he gets to live with a smokeshow of a woman like Misato and regularly has to be around Asuka and Rei.

There was never a chance he wasn't going to be a little messed up.

Apparently Anno asked her VA "how would you feel if a burglar breaks into your house, ties you up and start masturbating instead of raping you" and that was her answer.

Attached: kino.jpg (976x1052, 229K)

It's literally >After recording all lines of the movie, I was called to the studio because the final line needed to be revised. Ogata came there too as it was Asuka and Shinji's scene. Asuka's final line was "Anta nankani korosareru nowa mappira yo!" in the film scenario. Anno didn't live with my line no matter how many times I tried. Ogata and I were at a loss how we should play what Anno wanted to express; she even tried to ride on me and choke me to meet his demand. He must have been pursuing reality. Concerning the final line we adopted, I'm not sure whether I should say about it in fact. At last Anno asked me "Miyamura, just imagine you are sleeping in your bed and a stranger sneaks into your room. He can rape you anytime as you are asleep but he doesn't. Instead, he masturbates looking at you, when you wake up and know what he did to you. What do you think you would say?" I had been thinking he was a strange man, but at that moment I felt disgusting. So I told him that I thought "Disgusting". And then he sighed and said "... thought as much." He said. "I thought as much. "

Attached: anno.jpg (320x545, 41K)

Inb4 user watches the series, and one week later posts
>I'm on episode 6 and nothin is happening aww my lawd I'm so confused

Attached: 1531352459100.jpg (1068x600, 78K)

> "Anta nankani korosareru nowa mappira yo!"
What does it mean?

"Bush did 9/11"

ā€œIā€™d never want to be killed by you of all men, absolutely not!ā€

>Love is a burning thing and it makes a firey ring.

all the newfags who didnt watch NGE 10 years ago like everyone else

>10 years ago
Are you for real? I first watched it in 2004 when I was 10 years old, and even I am a newfag.

Is this disrespect or a proof of love?

It's proof that she's still a bitch and hates Shinji.

based anno, sneaking into little girls rooms and whacking it.

Attached: nig.jpg (770x426, 44K)

human nature
love is destructive = shinji choking asuka
take care of yourself = asuka caressing shinjis face
i need you = shinji crying over asuka
how disgusting = human nature is a bad thing since look what it caused shinji to do

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T WATCH THE REBUILD MOVIES

WHATEVER YOU DO, MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE REBUILD MOVIES

Asuka probably found Human Instrumentality equally disgusting to what ever Shinji did,considering she is the second one out of it. the ending is open to interpretation, but seemed bitter sweet. Acceptance and rejection in 30 seconds.

I watched the 1st and 2nd rebuild movies last weekend and found them fucking boring. Should I watch the 3rd? It's not even comparable to the original Evangelion.

Serious answer: Watch the show then the End of Evangelion movie. If possible watch the director's cut versions of the last few episodes. Don't worry if you're horribly confused by the final two episodes of the series, absolutely everyone was and still is. That's part of the reason why they then made End of Evangelion: it pretty much takes the place of the last two episodes (or maybe they both happen I don't fucking know).

And yes, the show gets better. And worse. You'll see what I mean. I'm still not 100% sold on the Rebuild movies but you don't have to watch them to get the full Eva experience. End of Evangelion is just about the best possible ending the series could have.

I was waiting for a worthy answer for my (You). Congrats and thanks.

>Anno Senpai, I bought all these toys just because I love you!
>B-baka

I'm sure she remembers how it felt to be impaled and eaten alive as well, directly connected to her mother's shattered soul and experiencing her raw anguish as it happened.

is it true that this movies actually unironically ends with: "the real evangelion were the friends we made along the way"?
Yea Forums told me that but I imagine they were memeing

watch 24 episodes (20 minutes each so 8 episodes worth) then watch the movie.

sounds like LOTR garbage

No, that's how the tv series ends, although its more Shinji deciding for himself that it's worth making connections with other people even if it means some of them will hurt you and his extended/adoptive family being proud of him for finally opening his heart

Also the movie continues on after Shinji comes to this conclusion and makes a pretty bleak revelation about it

>implying what she really finds disgusting is herself because inspite of it all she loves him
Or more accurately she hates herself so much loving a pathetic loser like Shinji makes her feel useful. Better to serve as Shinji's incel masterbation toy then worthless deadweight.

Attached: 43486fbc5bd5518d7a2a606219fb1e4c.jpg (1334x1032, 106K)

what revelation?

Most of humanity, including his family doesn't agree, he returns to life with an open heart only to find a desolate landscape with nobody there to greet him, he spends months completely alone