Serious question guys, do we believe in RPatz Bats?

At his age could be the next Dark Knight for like 10 years. I mean, is this guy even a good actor? Has he been in any kino? Sure he's good looking but skinny as fuck, needs to gain like 60lbs if I'm gonna believe he's fucking Batman. Are you guys worried that DC is just gonna become a flick factory with this guy as their frontman? Men will watch it cause it's Batman, Women will watch it cause it's RPatz.

Attached: rob pattinson batman.png (658x400, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFA6Ycch1EM
youtube.com/watch?v=NrB28374Ggo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wanted A. Fleck vs Affleck

>serious question
>about capey magic supah hewo kids franchise
Grow up dude, how do you spend mental energy on this? What would your great grandfather think?

>is this guy even a good actor? Has he been in any kino?
why are you here?

He's too good for capeshit, delete yourself from existence

he was a fisherman in the late 1800s. the fuck would he care about movies he was boating and shit.

you're telling me twilight guy (i literally have NEVER heard of or seen any of this guy outside of twilight, and i never ever watch any of those movies) is some incredible actor? what are his best movies?

nigger fuck your entire life, the nolan trilogy was absolute kinography from start to finish. if he is actually a halfway competent actor it will make these films drastically better.

>is this guy even a good actor?
Yes
>Has he been in any kino?
Childhood of a Leader, Good Time, The Lighthouse, High Life, The Lost City of Z
>Are you guys worried that DC is just gonna become a flick factory with this guy as their frontman?
DC already became flick factory since Suicide Squad

Attached: 1550230707982.png (793x1200, 1.87M)

His acting was pretty top-tier in Twilight. Pretty much the only saving grace of the entire franchise and the best thing about the first Twilight movie which was surprisingly good

Either this is bait or you're a newfag Redditor. Those are the only 2 possibilities.

Attached: 1568212865710.png (438x432, 61K)

Can't wait for BatKINO

Attached: Robert-Pattinson-Batman-Roles.jpg (2164x1157, 1.53M)

My nigger you are still living in 2009, he has starred in many great movies since

He's a good actor but he isn't imposing in the least bit

yes

Attached: wayne, bruce wayne.jpg (933x1400, 128K)

Be honest. Did you ever think that you'd end up respecting him after Twilight? It never even crossed my mind but now he's one of my favorite actors working today. This nigga really just said "fuck it, I'm only going to be involved in kino from now on" and he did just that. Incredible.

Well, most of Batman actors were bashed before movies, just to be praised after.

My favorite was Battfleck.
I suppose it's only fair to give him a chance.

>Be honest. Did you ever think that you'd end up respecting him after Twilight?
Nope. Same thing with Shia labeouf

>Shia
Fucking based.

I respected him even when he was in Twilight. The contempt he had for those films was hilarious.

I miss him bros. I never could truly believe Bale as an actor, on the inside he is more Bateman than Batman. Ben was the only actor I believed actually had the heart of a Dark Knight. The protector of the weak, a true watchful protector.

>Did you ever think that you'd end up respecting him after
Why the fuck does reddit hate Twilight so much?
Because it told women to keep their legs shut?
Good thing you'll never procreate.

Daily reminder that Pattinson is playing Batman, but he's not playing Bruce Wayne.

>"fuck it, I'm only going to be involved in kino from now on" and he did just that.
His movies range from mediocre to good, I wouldn't call them kino. He's just consistently extremely good in them. He was already strong in Twilight

A perfect Bruce of a certain age ; a pretty good Batman that went through some shit.

I'm really pissed he left after only 2 movies.

This guy gets it. Pattinson is a leading man, through and through. The only thing That could stop this from being decent at the very least is the WB suits.

The contrarianism of Yea Forums still amazes me even after all these years. Please by all means, continue to provide me with entertainment. C'mon user, do another contrarianism.

>10 years of Rpatz Terry in Batman Beyond kino

I know I won't get it, but goddammit do I want to fucking hope.

Attached: batman beyond sculpture.jpg (1500x1000, 132K)

I still haven't seen The High Life but as far as I've seen The Rover was his only bad recent movie and he was still excellent in it.

RPat is Dick, so if Affleck comes back they can say it was all in the same universe.

Yes. It was time for another British Batman to do the character justice once again.

Attached: Christian Bale and his body of work.jpg (1345x1497, 1.13M)

I have 100% faith in Rbatz, unironically and sincerely

Woah, crazy how that post makes me have 100% confidence in you as a person. Weird, man. Unironically and sincerely.

>The only thing That could stop this from being decent at the very least is the WB suits.

What about the Batman suit?

Attached: Batmans.jpg (1493x989, 183K)

With how much he shat on the twilight movies in random interviews? Fuck yes
youtube.com/watch?v=nFA6Ycch1EM

Isn't this new batman more of a detective story? He wouldn't need too much emphasis on armored plating then.

Well Pattinson is working with Nolan in Tenet so he may get some pointers about Batman.
Yea Forums seems to be okay with his line of movies after twilight so far.
But if he were really a kino actor, he would take the time to beef up for the role, which I believe he isn't going to do.
Which is a huge letdown, such a letdown that I wish his Batman movies would be their own stand alone.
So that we can get Battfleck films with Ben's script.
All we got was a screen test of Joe Mangelo (or whatever his last name is) in the Deathstroke outfit, which he completely nailed.
They should go this route honestly, seems like the best money making strat, especially with hype for the mcu going straight down the toilet.

>we
fuck off poofter

Literal schizo tier post.
>i dont think he will do x
>now im mad about movie y
>fuck dc

Damn was always hoping the first live action Nightwing on the silver screen would be true to the look, at the very least black Irish.
Black Irish just means he has black hair.
It's rare to see that combo, which is part of the appeal to Nightwing

>faggot brackets

What happened to all the soul?

I'm just sad that based Pattinson is diving back into blockbuster filth. It took him a decade to wash away the stink from Harry Potter and Twilight and star in some real kino. But I guess money outweighs dignity

Truly the king. His body is merely a vessel designed solely to produce kino. We are not worthy.

It's been rumored from Matt Reeves that Pattinson won't be beefing up a whole lot for this role.
Bale gained so much muscle that he was told to lose muscle before shooting Batman Begins.
He had a good physique in the first one.
Then on he wasn't big guy anymore.

>level 1 thug

I view it as
>star in blockbuster because it requires almost no effort and you look good
>make money
>spend a decade or so making kinos
It's a good cycle
And with how he is starring in Lighthouse and new Nolan at the same time, I don't see this changing anytime soon

When will people realize that there's 2 Christian Bales and one is thinner and plays the thin roles and the other is a gigachad that got fat for like 2 roles then did a clean cut?
Nolan even tried to let people in on this with Prestige

>on the inside he is more Bateman than Batman.
That's why he made the perfect Bruce Wayne, though. Batman was a bit lacking, but I'd honestly attribute that more to how he was written for the Nolan films.

Abs on armor is as useless as nipples.

Not if they are plates of armor where it gets thicker.
Also it's intimidation to get you to hit elsewhere or it gets you to aim there, where it can be more armored.
But the nipples are retarded that's for sure

Funny thing is they almost kicked him out of Twilight because his acting was too serious.

His take on the char (Edward?) was
>A serial killer getting old and starting to feel his conscience
And that was quite a bit too heavy for the producers.

I mean he wasn't wrong on the take.
Much easier to relate to a serial killer than to imagine yourself a fictional vampire.
His take was the same thing, just missing the vampire details

tbf who wouldnt jump at the opportunity to be batman

Jeez dude, how retarded are you?

My great grandfather was probably a faggot, so who cares.

MCU zoomers I swear to G-D

Batman Begins is fat. Fight me

>Pattinson batman
was it just Yea Forums rumor mill bullshit or am I right in remembering that the movie is supposed to be a low-tech, early batman, detective mystery with no major villains (i.e. joker, bane, scarecrow)

4chans retarded, he's playing younger batfleck

>char (Edward?)
faggot

so is it going to be another standard structure batman movie?
i.e. villain of the week has plan, plan advances throughout movie to crescendo point, batman stops plan and apprehends villain at last minute

no should be focused on down to earth honest bat detective work, a bit different

They just need to make more standalone batman films where the other heroes don't exist, or if they do, then he doesn't interact with them or have any part to play in their missions.

Batman is a shitty overrated meme these days because writers had to wrap him in 100 layers of plot armour just to make him relevant when standing next to the league

He would make a great Batman.
But the Batman series he's going to be a part of is already fucking shit so it doesn't matter what he does.

He has the talent to be the best Batman we’ve seen. He’s not even that skinny anymore, look at his recent interview, only needs maybe 30lbs and he’ll be good.

I hope it's not gonna be part of DCEU

Attached: 21412521.jpg (1375x856, 535K)

Nope. I'm done with capeshit.

>My favorite was Battfleck.

>Ben was the only actor I believed actually had the heart of a Dark Knight. The protector of the weak, a true watchful protector.
the amount of mental gymnastic....

>he's playing younger batfleck
nope, see

>he was a fisherman in the late 1800s
and you're a fag so he'd probably think very little of you

Is this confirmed? Fuck no.

I still don't so I'll hold judgment until after this

>tbf who wouldnt jump at the opportunity to be batman
i'll never understand the fascination with batman and superheroes in general. how old are you people?

youtube.com/watch?v=NrB28374Ggo

>how old are you people?
There's nothing more childish than rejecting 'childish' things in order to look more mature

And yet there is nothing more humiliating than grown men not acting their age, something that has always been frowned upon since Ancient times even