He was guilty

End of story

Attached: 89EA6C13-3D02-46B6-A96A-D6BB409B2790.png (164x294, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ
amacdonaldlaw.com/blog/2016/may/what-is-the-difference-between-innocent-and-not-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He wasn't

End of story

No, nigger. A court of law determined he was innocent as did the FBI.

Prettt sure if a grown man wanted to spend an unusual amount of time with your son, stay on the phone with him for hours, even sharing a room with him, you’d think something is up

Attached: 28734E24-8A73-4656-91F8-48FB835FF2E1.jpg (570x640, 43K)

Ok. Ill still enjoy his music lmao.

He was an autistic manchild, not a pedo.

doesn't mean that something actually was up though

Same lol

As if you wouldn't, if you'd have a chance being around with a young, handsome, gentleman.

He developmentally stunted because of his childhood, he was weird and creepy but I don’t think he is a pedophile

He just wanted some of that sweet shota boipusy

He was.
MJ was a calculating predator who fooled the public into believing he was peter pan when in reality he was just a homosexual pedophile. Many still believe that narrative, which just goes to show you how gullible people can be.
Smooth criminal indeed.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 50K)

9/11

I still see threads saying he was innocent
I enjoy his music but damn

I spend hours with my wife's boyfriend's son

i always see this excuse, and it doesn't really sound right to me. sure he had to work hard and missed a lot of normal childhood stuff, but he also had an awesome life growing up, with fame and success, doing what he loved. it's not natural to want to stay childlike as an adult, whatever reason you have for it. i'm on the fence on the whole debate, but i think he was foolish to be so open about his lifestyle, being one of the most famous people on the planet at the time. like what did he expect?

>innocent

The term is "Not guilty."
Courts don't determine innocence.

He was obviously abused
His sister said they were all abused as kids by their father

>Says he loves "children."
>Only spends time with boys, no girls
>All boys are within a specific age range
>All boys have a specific build, hair, skin color

I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but this is the most damming evidence against him.

because he was, literally look on his wikipedia page

It's tragic but abused children often become abusers.

don't be so homophobic

i guess messed up people shouldn't get everything they want when they grow up, shit gets weird fast.

You're a righteous fellow, user. Written down like that it's almost too creepy.

I actually feel really bad for him. His dad was such a raging cunt that he actually managed to beat the black off of his son.

>He says he loves "children" but...

I'm trying to put myself in the headspace of Jacko.
What would i do it i was a wealthy celebrity who loves children?
I guess I'd try to use my influence to benefit the most kids possible...

>Start a summer camp for lower income kids that focuses on the arts, music, dancing, singing, etc.
>Volunteer for events that address homeless youth
>Do radio/tv ads for children's cancer treatment and studies
>etc

But what did Jacko Do?

>Take prepubescent boys into his fortified bedroom and sleep with them on his cum stained mattress next to his night stand filled with "artbooks" filled with pics of naked boys

Really makes you think...

can you expand on the last point? i didn't know about him having preferences.

fpbp
youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ

Attached: 1561684558427.jpg (1004x842, 91K)

Sarcasm aside, Jackson obviously has a "type."

Attached: TKNAQGK6HRBSLM46VVDWPEKROQ.jpg (1020x714, 87K)

hollywood and the music industry is full of jews who have done and are doing much worse shit, why this focus on a dead guy?

The boys are more often than not

>White
>Prepubescent
>Light haired

He felt guilt. He wanted to prove that what he was doing to those kids wasn't abuse.
Even though it just exposed his abusive behavior.
He was so far gone he couldn't tell the difference.

Crypto-jews attacked him because they knew that they could never begin summoning inter-dimensional demons into this world while he was alive. But he was more powerful than they thought so they continue to attack him even in death.

Attached: ea9e74f525694a7f79081a1819ec48a4[1].jpg (479x600, 27K)

This checks out. While researching the Jackson Mythos Cycle I cross referenced the Sumerian tablets with the Egyptian hieroglyphs and I was able to translate the following...

>"EO is the embodiment of SHAMONE who used the OW to cleanse the spirit of the AYUWOKI during the year OOH-HOO thus defeating the BEEDIT alliance of WOO at the battle of HOOZBAHD which led to the end of the reign of HEE HEE and the beginning of the era of AAAAAAUUUUGHHH."

Attached: -MJJ-captain-eo-19284846-553-1019.jpg (553x1019, 53K)

Michael? Is that you? Listen, if you're somehow communicating with us beyond the grave, just know its OK. Trump Won. Hillary lost. The psychic vampires have been thwarted. Godspeed Michael. godspeed.

Kek

What the fuck did you think he meant?

i was merely asking for more details as i hadn't heard about this before. what the fuck did you think i meant?

>The term is "Not guilty."
You can use whatever synonym for innocent you like even if it is the defining phrase of the word since it all means the same thing ergo its synonymous.

Why does Macauly refuse to speak about MJ?

Does he know (((they))) will come for him too if he does?

>He developmentally stunted because of his childhood, he was weird and creepy
Yes, a pedophile...

MJ totally had a shota fetish. I believe this shit.

No. It isn't synonymous. The difference between "Guilty" "Not Guilty" and "Innocent" is very important.

amacdonaldlaw.com/blog/2016/may/what-is-the-difference-between-innocent-and-not-/

No, its not, it says right there in the first sentence of your own source that non guilt is the same as a presumption of innocence and everyone who is not declared guilty of something in court is automatically assumed innocent by the legal system.

>Says he loves "children."
Psychologically, he WAS a child

>Only spends time with boys, no girls
When it comes to 11 year old boys, only the sexually precocious want anything to do with girls

>>All boys are within a specific age range
11 year old boys like boys who dig the same things, so similar age

Macaulay Culkin and Emmanuel Lewis weren't exactly twins

>I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but this is the most damming evidence against him.
Your post is the most damning evidence of your confirmation bias.
He was a weirdo. He was creepy. But he was no predator

The boy got hee hee'd. Wacko Jacko is real folks.

Excuses, subjective opinion and a whole lot of cope. Your hero was a child molester. Deal with it.

>Psychologically, he WAS a child
makes me laugh retards still believe this
he was a nonce

I doubt MC was abused. Jackson no doubt fantasized about it but he only went for vulnerable kids who didn't come from money.

/thread

>Psychologically, he WAS a child
Please point to that precise condition in the DSM, then provide evidence that Jackson had it, otherwise shut the fuck up about him having the mental capacity of a child.

>sure he had to work hard and missed a lot of normal childhood stuff, but he also had an awesome life growing up, with fame and success, doing what he loved.

>Posting something like this unironically with everything we now know about children in the entertainment industry

Attached: 30B848D6-C4DA-43A3-B8C3-DFDC11E0D4A7.png (606x605, 457K)

Kek. You have a tenuous grasp on how western law functions.

what did Wacko Jacko mean by this?

Attached: FP_4181067_BARM_Nordahl_Jackson_EXCL_121009.jpg (770x1316, 252K)

i'm sure this is actually a solid video, but this guy's persona is obnoxious af

he was just a kid himself bro, he never would've looked at that and imagined himself going in some cherub booty holes

He really was laughing in our face the whole time

>everyone who is not declared guilty of something in court is automatically assumed innocent by the legal system.

You are automatically assumed to be innocent at EVERY stage up to conviction. In the eyes of the law Jackson was no more or less innocent of the crimes, after he was released, than he was before he was even charged with a crime. Did you say in a previous post that the FBI determined he was innocent? Yeah cuz that doesn’t work that way either.

You really don’t seem understand the basic tenants of our legal system.

as boys in the entertainment industry in the United States tended to be at the time

>not an argument

Yeah a guy who jacked off talking to kids on the phone and slept in beds with them was definitely not a paedophile.

a homeless black guy once told me that God killed michael jackson before he could go on his comeback tour for molesting all those kids

There's no value to be had in arguing with people who support chomos.

>being found innocent by the legal system means you didn’t do it
Based retard

That might have been MJ

I blame the parents more than I blame MJ. How the fuck as a mother or father do you let your kid go sleep over at Michael Jacksons house, sleep in the same bed as an adult man that you've never met and still not expect anything to happen.

This is one of those sentiments that should get a person hanged
Along with “free speech doesn’t protect you from consequences”

Bill Graham rule: There is no good reason for a man and a woman who is not his wife to be alone in the same room at the same time.

I was jerking off by 10. A friend and I would have sleepovers, where we pretended to have girlfriends, while humping our pillows.

I was never sexually molested or anything like that. I just remember being told in my 5th grade class about masturbation. The kid described it as "rubbing your thing on your pillow." And so I tried it myself, and it felt good, and I quickly adapted the hand technique.

The idea that boys are pure an sexually ignorant, is ridiculous. Michael acting as a child, is just as dangerous as Michael acting as a man. Maybe moreso. Because a mature adult would understand not to cross boundaries with children. While a kid would just do what felt right in the moment. So saying that Michael was psychologically a child, isn't a shield. In fact, it's damming.

I kinda believe Finding Neverland’s take that they were just too star struck. Is there even a celeb today on his level in that era? MJ casually walking into your house to hang out is unironically unfathomable. But anyway they still fucked up and everybody likes to think they’d see it different, but who knows. Also, I don’t think the general public was aware of Pedowood in that era like now

i honestly believe he was so disconnected from reality that he was nothing wrong with this.

Guilty of being innocent.

What is the end goal of the "MJ diddled kids" believers? Let's say they convince the whole world that he did it, what then? What do they gain from it?

Most based Muscian EVER. He has me still laughing after all those years when he danced on his car. Dude was nuts but sane enough to be functional.

guilty or not hes dead so who gives a shit

He did nothing wrong. The nigga worked as a dog, he sure deserved some boipussy to chill out.

all this constant HE'S A PEDO HE'S A PEDO LOOK AT MY DOCUMENTARY HE'S A PEDO makes me believe he was honestly innocent

Why did he only like white kids? was he racist?

Because he wanted to be a white kid. He grew up seeing white kids living carefree lives in the post ww2 economy while he had to practice dancing and singing with his dad breathing down his neck every day.

I can't believe people are still being duped into defending a child predator. Just goes to show that cancel culture is a predatory practice used only to silence political opponents.

The original accusers (Arvizo and Chandler) looked nothing like Robson and Safechuck.

I do this with underaged girls on Discord all the time though (nonsexually)

No.

Gavin Arvizo = Latino
Jordan Chandler = Mixed
Brett Barnes = Mixed
Emmanuel Lewis = Black

It took years to come up with the counter to "but he's mentally a child." Yet you're still as pathetic as ever. FAIL!

girls are icky

Honestly you sound like the assholes who refuse to engage in debate because everyone who disagrees with them is a NAZI.

>and it doesn't really sound right to me
You're the one with the issue then

>Please point to that precise condition in the DSM
Gaming disorder (formerly homosexuality)

I never liked this kind of art anyway. It always disgusted me.

How in the fuck does this
>I can't believe people are still being duped into defending a child predator.
have anything to do with this
>Just goes to show that cancel culture is a predatory practice used only to silence political opponents.
?

Based and chesterpilled

One less black role model. The more they attack them, the easier it is to control the blacks. Jews have plans against every race, not just whites, and continually keep doing things to keep their control.

Post proof.

What is their strategy for asians? Keep shitting on asian masculinity?

Legally it means you didn't.
Deal with it.

Eazy E was guilty of many things, child sex abuse wasn't one of them.

lmao

Retard

Extreme feminization.

>had an awesome life growing up, with fame and success, doing what he loved
Yes. As we know now, child stars are actually happy and end as the best humans on earth.

I don't know if he's guilty. I just know saying he is pisses off the blacks, so I do it anyway.