Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His girlfriend was 10 years old?

I was only 3 then lol

Is 26 years ago considered oldschool?

I was 0 - 1. Who the fuck is JTT.

Feels like it

Attached: 1537335052057.jpg (1200x1200, 784K)

I used to trim my pubes and lift before seeing a Jonas Brothers concert hoping that Joe will notice and fuck me. Still convinced he’d fuck me under the right circumstances, he ain’t straight. Sophie Turner can look like a linebacker with a lil bit of work.

That's a bit gay, desu.

you never watched lion king lol? Jonathan Taylor Thompson bro or maybe Home Improvement? or that shitty I'll be home for the holidays movie?

Who's JTT?

>Jonathan Taylor Thompson
Thomas

I love how Yea Forums is openly the most Reddit board

t. reddit

Well I didn't exactly know who voiced Simba and Home Improvement I have vague memories of but I remember a buch of kids with mullets.

Why isn't this guy relevant anymore?

is he the one that turned gay and caused Tim to leave his family and marry into the Baxter family (which IS canon btw)

>Why isn't this guy relevant anymore?
It seems he was smart enough to see what being in Hollywood forever does to the psyche. He seems to have taken his money and faded into obscurity. Probably has enough to live on comfortably.

>Waco, Texas, 1993

Attached: 56784.jpg (992x558, 77K)

What kind of faggot judges somebody for what they do when they are fucking twelve?

>Davidians totally started that fire

Attached: 6B67B4EF-38C7-46A2-9694-3D316F598090.jpg (2196x2196, 799K)

He died from an infection caused by a torn anus

I was 3-4.

while it's possible that they did start the fire, there being bugged audio of them talking about preparing incendiary material to make their escape and fulfil their prophecy, it still does not draw from the fact that the agents new about this and proceeded with their assault, and the FLIR footage showing agents firing automatic weapons into the burning compound, and the purposely sabotaged coroner investigation that showed many of the Davidians having bee shot and the women and children in the concrete compound having been killed by a high explosive, on top of all the negotiator audio stating that if the Davidians try to leave the compound peacefully they would be shot and must wait for enforcement to resolve the situation

either way, they were murdered by the American government

Fire regardless, I will never believe the ATF side of the story. What happened to the left door, windows and car doors in the front? It was definitive proof ATF shot first.

As someone who lived in Waco, many gun owners still hold resentment. It was a slaughter disguised as “purging of the wicked”.

I admit I’m a zoomer here, but learning about the siege was one of the most fascinating things I’ve ever read about

What was the public response to timmy?

Attached: Timothy_McVeigh.jpg (400x559, 16K)

You realize I was being facetious...right?

great doc here that really blows the whole government narrative apart, it's incredible that burgers allowed this to slide besides a few nuts with a truck bomb and now even that I can't be 100% sure on how truthful the official story is

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU

I know but it is possible that they initiated the fire, although certainly not out of suicidal or fanatical ideation, the terrible climax to the whole thing was certainly a government executed massacre

the atf were a bunch of butthurt thugs who wanted revenge after getting btfo when they tried to raid the house. murderers. fuck em all

wtf these are all me except the nofap shit and fitness

Saying "you realize .... right " makes you look like a cunt.

public response was outrage because burgers bought that Waco was the Davidian's fault and because he killed innocent people as a proxy attack which he shouldn't have done

government response was shitting their pants because they didn't actually expect any of their sheep to bite back especially in a way that was actually really fucking devastating

it really is incredible just how drastically a story can be twisted for the masses

>been just ignoring these for ages like, it's not that bad, chin up, just get good
>today
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA