youtu.be/6Tk7SstoQ3Y

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz-DJr1Qs54

Attached: ooppo.jpg (951x717, 74K)

Bruh it's been like 3 years time to get ogre it

>IRA

the music related death that hit me the most was Trish Keenan of Broadcast
she contracted swine flu while touring in 'straya and died from that
youtube.com/watch?v=_oH_6-O0554

Attached: kjnnwbzLE1qgl5alo2_1280-compressed.jpg (1000x1000, 240K)

When will Courtney’s reign of terror ever end??????

Attached: C1876E9A-1726-4E60-9B8A-17362AEDBE1C.jpg (768x432, 70K)

I almost died the same way. It’s a shitty way to go. She was great.

How the fuck did that junkie outlive so many of her 90s contemporaries?

She had them all murdered, duh!

>contracted swine flu while touring in 'straya and died from that

What a fucking faggot way to go honestly. Makes slipping in the shower seem cool.

Why does Kurt look scared? He knows something

that's great music.

kek made me laugh

Yeah I know. Who would believe drinking yourself into unconsciousness in a bathtub could go so wrong.

Crazy shit.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolores_O'Riordan

Didn't know she was dead, sucks.

She was stupid and killed herself, good music, though.

I hate this place so much

Celebrity death threads are a great way to tell who has and hasn't lost someone close before. No one who's actually known real grief gives a shit that some stranger died. No matter how good their songs / films / paintings were.

Wise user.

this band fucking sucked get some some taste

I lost both of my fathers in a car accident last year, you're wrong.

Who are some of your favorite artists?

Reminder

Attached: w3284rufj80enmscu.png (789x646, 510K)

>both of my fathers
??

i only listen to jim o'rourke and elliott smith

You've never heard of gays?

Let's be real, she was a pretty shit singer

Sorry for your loss, user. Not even going to make a joke.

This is quite possibly one of the most retarded things I have ever read on Yea Forums.

seconded. the sub 80 iq meme is real

Who's your 90s fu, Yea Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=bUYQYj9ib5c
Also whats MTV doing these days?

Attached: Toni.jpg (899x1175, 195K)

mtv nowadays must be 80% trap

i still can't believe her death was alcohol related. an IRISH person dying after drinking too much alcohol? it's unheard of.

Tips fedora

Such an amazing song.

Attached: 0008.png (1103x1600, 899K)

Reminds me of Barbara Palvin for some reason

there's definitely more to it than was disclosed to the public. she must've been on some heavy stuff to be fucked up enough to drown in a bath.

it was last year

I hope you never live to learn how wrong you are.

>feminist converts to islam

Attached: war photographer.png (597x418, 132K)

There has probably never ever been a meme so accurate as the honkler/clownworld meme. This world is just so disordered and erratic.

youtu.be/6WOYnv59Bi8

>dad died suddenly at 60
>mom diagnosed with breast cancer a year later
Your right. I don’t anything about life or loss.

Not only that, but she got famous with a Prince song, and now is accusing him of sexual harassment
She's always been a piece of shit, it's just more obvious now. Blame mental illness all you like, she's a cunt

>got fucked up and drowned
whenever i read the deaths of musicians and celebrities I'm almost never fucking surprised or impressed in any way

Dude she had a .33 BAC. No offense but it absolutely astounds me that people still don’t view alcohol as a dangerous drug.

AND YOUR TANKS AND YOUR GUNS AND YOUR BOMBS

I don't think she was even that good a singer.

Actually true, can confirm.

well shit. shame that with all that success she couldn't surround herself with people that look out for her.

Then tell me, on a scale of 1-10 how close does a celebrity you liked's death compare.

>that last posthumous album
Jesus Christ.

but user people are going to be curious about how it compares with the first posthumous album

what a lame way to go

>If you broke your leg, stumping your foot won't hurt anymore.

Just because life is full of greater grief, doesn't mean something smaller can't also make you sad.

>AND THEIR GUNS
>AND THEIR BOMBS

Attached: sam_cop.png (640x360, 181K)

;'(

Attached: 3A2F2F.jpg (1376x1600, 106K)

No shit. How incompetent were the Seattle police department?

I fucking hate The Cranberries.

>IN YOUR HEEEEEEEE EAAAAAAAAD
>IN YOUR HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE EEE EEE EEAAAAAAD

yeah, she did look very pig-like, which i guess made her especially susceptible. good riddance.

>celebrity
Why are so hung up on the concept of “celebrity”? Do you not appreciate art? Do you never have music or a movie or a book touch your soul in a way that you can’t explain?

Do you not have very fond childhood memories? People all are involved in making that shit.

My mom is in remission. Late last year they found another mass. It turned out to be nothing. If a “celebrity” dies after she does and it was a favorite of hers or it was an experience we both shared do you not think it would hit home with me?

When you say shit like “only people who haven’t lost anyone would mourn a stranger” you don’t sound seasoned by life. You sound like you’re either a try hard edge master or simply don’t know as much as you think you do.

kys

Attached: 1517428519959.gif (360x266, 1.34M)

at least she isn't allowed to "act" anymore.

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: boomerstfu.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

I thank her everyday for ridding the world of that whiny faggot.

Now shes gonna be young forever, a ghost in our minds, an endless echo inside a machine.

Attached: damn.jpg (220x229, 4K)

I remember when this place used to celebrate celebrity death, now its a bunch of pink haired whiners emulating sadness innaccurately.

Attached: 1547730915841.png (440x359, 114K)

She lives on
youtube.com/watch?v=swPWgxrxUGg

based courtney

>In November 2014, O'Riordan was arrested and charged in connection with air rage on an Aer Lingus flight from New York to Shannon. During the flight, she grew verbally and physically abusive to the crew. When police were arresting her, she resisted, reminding them that her taxes paid their wages and shouting "I'm the Queen of Limerick! I'm an icon!", headbutting one Garda officer and spitting at another.[57] Later she told the media that she had been stressed from living in New York hotels following the end of her 20-year marriage.[58]
>The judge hearing her case agreed to dismiss all charges if she apologised in writing to her victims and contributed €6,000 to the court poor box.[57]

I love Melody’s Echo Chamber but damn, I wonder why she ripped Broadcast off.

>there's definitely more to it than was disclosed to the public. she must've been on some heavy stuff to be fucked up enough to drown in a bath.

She was a former coke addict.
I presume the previous cocaine use may have weakened her heart, or made her less capable of handling alcohol.
She was also tiny, so even if she was Irish, she may not have been able to handle tons of alcohol.

>"I'm the Queen of Limerick! I'm an icon!", headbutting one Garda officer and spitting at another.
I’m not sure why but I think this lady had some mental disturbances I dunno.

>I presume the previous cocaine use may have weakened her heart, or made her less capable of handling alcohol.
Heart health doesn’t factor when you start breathing water.

I didn't even know she had died. I listen to Broadcast all the time, beautiful music.

Alcohol tolerance is highly dependant pn a number of factors including ethnic heritage and body mass.
Western Europeans and Southern Europeans routinely consumed alcoholic beverages on a routine basis with practically every meal for a couple thousand years or more.
After consuming alcohol this regularly for this long, any population will not only develop a huge tolerance to alcohol for the most part, but the populations biology may become adapted enough to the alcohol to need it to a certain extent.
There are studies that show people who consume alcohol, whether moderately or excessively, live longer than those eho don’t.
The studies are from Europe or America, so are likely more relevant to European heritage populations, but alcohol isn’t necessarily evil, it may actually be good for you, like sweetened beverages, which were also consumed regularly for millenia.
Zombie chich had a major coke habit for years, which she mentioned in interviews, and in one album, and the coke habit likely fucked up her biology, or screwed up her heart so ehe could not handle the same level of alcohol.
Either that, or she had some distant ancestor who might have been anative greenlander or eskimo or something, which is possible, since Viking trade routes went thru Ireland at various points.

the fuck

Attached: elgoblino.jpg (1920x1280, 329K)

yep, its sad, but it not the hole in the heart like when my wife died.

>Sneed O'Connor
That's a weird muslim name.

I can drink shitloads of alcohol fine.
When I drink two cups of coffee, I bounce of the wall like I just snorted a pound of cocaine.
A persons biology can get fucked do to consuming substances that persons biology isn’t adapted to handle,
The former coke use could have weakened her heart, and fucked her ability to handle alcohol, causing her to pass out and drown on an amount of alcohol that might be a minor cocktail for a normal Irish person.

Dreams was so much better than Zombie. In fact, Zombie fucking sucks.

Holy Based. Air Lingus actually have many problems with drunken passengers. They had to stop serving drinks between 6 and 9am at Dublin Airport to prevent incidents.