21 year old zoomers who grew up on gay soulless shit like Drake and josh and Totally spies...

>21 year old zoomers who grew up on gay soulless shit like Drake and josh and Totally spies, instead of soulful shows like Pete and pete and Batman TAS, are now the majority of Yea Forums, blissfully unaware that they missed out on everything good pre-9/11

What do you think of this?

Attached: 1561305762469.png (2830x1247, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't care desu. Let people like what they like.

>that 30 year old faggot who wishes he was young again because he wasted his 20s shitposting on this site so he copes by shitting on everyone younger than him

based
cringe

>muh 4channel has gone to shit!
It's a fucking website, you're beyond pathetic

get off my fucking lawn reeeeeeee

Attached: AB566F71-5056-4CCA-AA12-352FA6E83FF7.gif (326x281, 170K)

Totally Spies >>>>>> Batman

>time moves forward
excellent observation

tbf Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Black Ops 2 are pretty good games

It's the same shit every fucking generation dude. Even now you see zoomers with memes like "Remember coming home from school, on friday, hopping on xbox live to play Black ops 3, with the weekend being double xp? Life was good, these kids today are missing out".

The only way to escape the cycle of that is becoming aware of it. Now you are. Do with that what you will.

Respect your elders you fucking zoomer

Attached: D4EF644A-27E7-4BCA-A3AA-E00BFB640A54.jpg (243x250, 9K)

Attached: 1538155762920.jpg (704x904, 138K)

im from 94 and in highschool there was already such a difference with kids from 96+, no cellphone till highschool, great shows and last cod was mw2 also no nintendo ds shit compared to 96 and older

>your here forever

whats with all the threads bemoaning the fact that kids exist? i swear ive seen this thread or some nearly exact variation like at least 30 times. make a thread about something you like instead of crying over stuff you don't

> Pete and pete
You're just a homo if you think some gay little show about two fags named Peter is better than the testosterone fueled, erotic light bondage sexual awakening cartoon masterpiece of Totally Spies. And I watched Batman TAS, too. Reruns and DVDs exist. Thrift stores with second hand VHS and video game consoles existed.

Attached: 1565807643672.jpg (800x800, 239K)

Totally Spies is rad

Imagine defining your entire identity and personality based off what cartoons you watched as a kid.

Attached: 1F30D7A44F3A4E9FAA53C9E41F8BA144.jpg (360x345, 35K)

Pete and Pete was boring garbage.

The mid 90s kids actually have a genuine stake at the claim of "being one of the last generations to xyz". 90s remember life pre-high speed internet, pre-smart phone, pre-music industry collapse, pre-pop music being completely homogenized shit, pre-music being primarily made on computers, and a ton of other shit. We had to grow and adapt with the world as it very rapidly changed around us, while still having knowledge of a past where this wasn't so. What the fuck did 80s kids have besides social problems (which are always present in every generation), going from 8 tracks and cassettes to CDs? What a fucking joke. 90s kids witnessed the world descend into a black pit as soon as we came of age. Video games were still good when we were children, and we gradually got it turned into mostly homogenized shit and soi re visitations on classic games. We saw the world turn from attempting something new every generation to endlessly rehashing "retro" ideas, in any domain you could name. We saw rock and roll fall out of favor to hip hop. We saw the commodification of virtually any subculture you could name. We saw a pre and post 9/11 world. We saw the surveillance state become a reality. I could go on and on.

Or you know oldfags stop caring cause it's all pointess shit.

I'm a 22 year old zoomer and I watched Batman TAS.
Drake and Josh was a good show

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
Good times.

>in 2009 these random youtube comments disliked a certain trend
>but now in 2019, some people are nostalgic about that trend

Some autist seriously keeps creating these images and they're all the same lmao

>YOUNG PEOPLE BAD
>OLD PEOPLE GOOD

Dude every old person in history has been like this. Look past it. I'm 37 years old and I still chuckle at the stupid memes the kids here come up with every now and then.

cringe

I've noticed the same thing. Especially with redditfags and phoneposters, it used to be if someone let out that they phoneposted/were a redditor they'd get many well-deserved replies telling them they're scum that need to leave. Now it seems plebbitors are openly accepted on this site. The 2016 election brought way too many newfags to Yea Forums and now they don't even lurk before posting

>90s remember life pre-high speed internet, pre-smart phone, pre-music industry collapse, pre-music being primarily made on computers
i remember this
>pre-pop music being completely homogenized shit
i dont remember this

the only people i knew who "grew up" on pete and pete were white kids who hit their teens and were really overly into ska for whatever reason

Honestly if you weren't born in the 80s you're a massive pile of stupid shit.

>dumb kike-made shit from my childhood was better than dumb kike-made shit produced today
No. You just grew up.

I've been here since 2005 and I used to bitch about everything. Now I'm a phone poster. Who gives a shit?

Attached: 1566111491225.png (460x445, 386K)

zoomers are nothing, their opinions are mostly irrelevant.

Pop music has usually been a rung lower but on my radio station we would have Linkin Park, Eminem, Britney Spears, Aaliyah, Justin Timberlake, Limp Bizkit, Korn, ODB, NERD, Missy Elliot, POD, Trapt, Nickelback, Beyonce, Jay Z, Outkast, Rob Thomas, Sean Paul. Kanye, 50 cent, Blink 182. They would play all of these artists. Now most stations play about 5 and they all sound nearly exactly the same. You can dislike pop music but for me personally that late 90s/early 2000s era was the last stand of pop. The fact that "Got Your Money" was a song on the radio at one point is almost alien. You never hear a song with that type of personality anymore. Everything is focus grouped to shit lowest common denominator trash. Even a song like "Toxic" by Britney Spears just shows you the difference between the eras. That is a pretty much universally agreed upon great pop song. You just don't hear that type of song on the radio at all anymore. I know it's a dying format but that's just another thing 90s kids saw die as they grew up.