Whoopi finna look like that dude on The Walking dead

Attached: twd.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Post Whoopi-kino

Attached: REX.jpg (600x893, 157K)

D A N G bruh she lookin like Chewbacca in Matrix 2 you feel

Hahaha, shit

Suuuuuwoooo
Biiiiiiiitch be looking like those albino niggas in matrix 2 breh

Attached: 287a9bc4-bdd4-403b-a999-b3d3be8288f3_1.bc2098471f74a3a24710ec560b4a9f7e.jpg (1624x2256, 746K)

SHIIEEEET DIS HO FINNA LOOK LIKE DEM MATRIX 2 TELEPORTIN NIGGAS

Attached: JACK.jpg (500x766, 185K)

No eyebrows

She's a copy of a rogue program

Attached: 55026049.jpg (2520x1646, 653K)

I didn't notice

Like how it’s based on a true story of a woman falling for a gay guy that wanted to use her for a green card.

How did this disgusting ape/hack become famous? What dicks did she succ to get where she is? Who would allow her to get near their dick?

Bored jews

>goldberg
gee, dunno

Robert?

finna is the same as gonna you dumb fuckin faggot

finna neck yourself

dis bitch lookin like a transient computer program

>She has stated that her stage forename ("Whoopi") was taken from a whoopee cushion; "When you're performing on stage, you never really have time to go into the bathroom and close the door. So if you get a little gassy, you've got to let it go. So people used to say to me, 'You're like a whoopee cushion.' And that's where the name came from."

>Regarding her stage surname, she said in 2011, "My mother did not name me Whoopi, but Goldberg is my name, it's part of my family, part of my heritage. Just like being black", and "I just know I am Jewish. I practise nothing. I don't go to temple, but I do remember the holidays."[15] She has stated that "people would say 'Come on, are you Jewish?' And I always say 'Would you ask me that if I was white? I bet not.'" One account recalls that her mother, Emma Johnson, thought that the family's original surname was "not Jewish enough" for her daughter to become a star.

I love her for humiliating O&A

That one movie where she plays an old white man.

Why she have the Jewish name?

Who's this? I like how she refuses to say Trump, very powerful of her

lol I am a jew goy don't you question me

She gave one of the best performances that didn't win an Oscar. Plus, her 80's and 90's comedies were great.

She sounds like a disgusting asshole of a person. Some jew must have had a primate fetish that led to her securing a lifelong career

Oh shit, another wraith got through the stargate

i bet you also think jim belushi isnt top 10 greatest actors