youtu.be/KyhrrdpA2YA

Attached: syeraa.png (716x450, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SUPERPOWER BY 2020

This looks extremely based.

Looks good, can’t wait for britcuck excuses

looks good. these indian historical epics unironically have better production values than hollywood blockbusters. it helps that, like china's too, both the crew and the audiences aren't ashamed of themselves/country/race/history and cynical and self-critical, qualities that undermine epics like these and part of why the west can't do them anymore

A region of 200 million people was annexed and conquered with ease by a nation of 12 million situated thousands of miles away.
No amount of cope will change that

Bogs BTFO, looks good

imagine losing to a bunch of poos why are bongs so pathetic?

Attached: british-can-u-swim-indian-no-british-then-a-dog-30221329.png (500x475, 100K)

looks like childish power fantasy desu
Will poo-in-loos ever grow up?

bong here

this is a normal convo, they also win every time

>Motherland
lmao pussywhipped

Looks awesome to be fair. t. Bong.

I got to say I like the look of the British actors. (if they are british at all)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1

Attached: eheheh.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Actually, the Indians didn't lose to a country. They lost to a private company. Imagine Amazon hired, at their utter most height of power, 220,000 soldiers from bumfuck Arkansas and then went and annexed an entire sub-continent. India (which did not exist at the time, it was dozens of nations) was conquered by a fucking COMPANY.

>First war for freedom
Just glossing over the Islamic invasion of India which led to the creation of Sikhism because the Hindus were bitches?

t. Raj

did indian mel gibson direct this? based as fuck

what do you mean, they cast this in london?

No, he's talking about the actors playing the British parts in the film. He assumes they are actual British actors, rather than Americans doing accents.

Lolololol, imagine making power fantasies while Pakistan is fucking you up in the ass.

I can't fucking stand how Indian action movies use SO MANY jumpcuts. It's like they watched one American film that used them now and then and they thought it was a breakthrough in cinematography and started using them atleast 3 times per second.

>abdul
isnt that a muslim name?

>surrender ready

*blocks your path*

Attached: 4225FF2B-A777-4FA6-8B34-1144A4FC1990.jpg (1515x1920, 649K)

You can be white and Muslim, dude. There's lots of Muslims in India.

looks like kino is back on the menu boys

Holy shit that's the most anarcho-capitalist thing I have ever fucking heard.

>surrender ready
kek

The whole of India fell to a British trading company.

We’re so alpha even our businesses enslave other nations lmao

Attached: E9D3C473-CA26-44C7-852A-85EFE311F0EC.jpg (674x375, 97K)

>Roman wojak

WTF

Italians larping as romans most likely

How can I become an actor who is exclusively a white bad guy in foreign films?

talk to jason isaacs

Take acting classes in LA, get experience, then fuck off to India and ask the directors for a part

if it has that cringy singing in it like the typical bollywood film, it's shit

Pakistan was part of British India.

throwing a kid in a fire

i'll probably watch this

>China
>Not ashamed of its history
Hahahaha

kek indians like to act tough online but when you confront them in real life they're the biggest pussies, these indian hires would talk shit in their language but when our supervisor questioned them they were all "no problem boss ok boss"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Indians put up less of a fight than the far less advanced Zulus?

I just looked up this "rebellion." Apparently they were put down by a much much smaller British contingent. How are they going to portray this?

Well, the entire Siberia was colonized like that - except cossack war parties didn't bother to register companies.

Attached: Surikov_Pokoreniye_Sibiri_Yermakom.jpg (2305x1100, 424K)

BRITS BTF-
>6,000 of the 40,000 Europeans killed.[3] As many as 800,000 Indians and possibly more, both in the rebellion and in famines and epidemics of disease in its wake, by comparison of 1857 population estimates with Indian Census of 1871.[3]