Critics are not liking Rambo Last Blood because Rambo kills mexicans

Critics are not liking Rambo Last Blood because Rambo kills mexicans

Attached: IMG_20190919_095538.jpg (1080x575, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hPGBJgSLlno
theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/10/large-majorities-dislike-political-correctness/572581/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Already have my ticket for friday, fucking hype for slykino

Attached: IMG_20190919_095750.jpg (1080x520, 129K)

>critics
More like propagandists.

Mexicans are violent savages, there’s no lie there

Attached: CA9C0C0C-5BEB-4CC6-BC96-4D03E647EDCA.jpg (960x684, 279K)

Based

Attached: IMG_20190919_095944.jpg (1080x506, 130K)

(((Eric Kohn)))

If it's half as good as Rambo 4 I'm gonna cum

Attached: 568d29b9c08a8017028b7295-750-375.jpg (750x375, 53K)

Italians are white now?

Make up your mind Hollywood

Attached: image-1.jpg (1578x789, 158K)

>Rambo’s cartoonish action feats may have been riveting in the Reagan years, but these days, they’re just a tiresome slog. Yet nearly 40 years after the comparatively bloodless first installment, the grunting warrior still can’t catch a break, this time taking on hardened Mexican sex traffickers across the border. If only “Last Blood” had more to say about that beyond the jingoistic mishmash of dime-store sentimentality and half-hearted vengeance it shrugs into existence, bidding farewell to an action icon in the same grotesque terms that made him so problematic in the first place.

>critics mad
who even gives a fuck about these failed writers and their tranny/faggot agenda

>feeling bad for drug lords and smugglers because they're killed by an American
Can you image the insanity it takes to defend those kinds of people?

I still don’t understand how some men can grow full beards and yet seem totally void of any masculinity.

>(((Kohn)))
>cartoon avatar
>söy glasses
>muh poor cartel bosses

Women don't get it

Attached: IMG_20190919_101536.jpg (1080x692, 152K)

That's what the beard is. Granted I'm not a psychfag but a full beard is (often, not always) a desperate attempt to "claim" masculinity; something they can have to convince themselves they're men.

This guy has not seen Rambo 4

Attached: IMG_20190919_101841.jpg (1080x570, 145K)

Roasties like that need the cartel dog vid in their dms

That's not what the critic in the image says, are you sure you actually understood what he wrote? Perhaps you should reread it. I'm sure this is very embarrassing for you but don't worry, lots of people struggle with this.

Why does a movie have to be "for" someone or something?

Fucking men and their violent action movies

Attached: IMG_20190919_102111.jpg (1078x1065, 242K)

>gross

>tone-deaf

What the fuck does that mean? New buzzword for people who aren't as oversensitive and easily triggered as them?

Gonna watch this thanks

>Finnish
>tone-deaf
>new
Christ you need to leave your bubble

>southern Italians
>White
No

Why are South Americans so violent? Is it in their blood?

Attached: 7-mexico-aztec-sacrifice-granger.jpg (900x626, 162K)

>white savior
>Italiens
>white

Attached: aztec human sacrifice skulls.jpg (968x691, 49K)

Rambo is half native american

How is it offensive to me, a man?
I wanna see a gory action movie.

Its fucking genetic.
Everything is genetic
Denying genetics is what is destroying the world right now.

Every single post who doesn't like the movie is either a woman or a clearly a bean boy

Has there ever been a stronger case that low testosterone levels = hate good movies?

>Christ you need to leave your bubble

Yeah no thanks. Twitter screencaps on Yea Forums are literally my only contact with soi zoomer mindset and I am more than fine with that.

really makes you think

Attached: Screenshot (26).png (995x754, 758K)

Attached: funky town blackface controversy.png (577x247, 176K)

How big of a faggot do you have to be to not enjoy a gory action movie?

Violent action movies are so 2000's. Unless it's Deadpool or something with women and niggers as the lead

his dad was also German

Think there was the same uproar when he was machine gunning down chinks in previous movies.

You could pick a better one, just sayin'
>Fine with being cherry-picked biased accounts

We can only have 'ironic' violence with a upbeat pop song playing over the top haha so randum

What are some South American kinos?

Attached: test_7879_9.jpg (800x450, 164K)

woah

Attached: who.jpg (784x349, 30K)

I'm so tired of this reddit-tier shit in movies. Here comes the big action scene, ready for kino - and they put in some fucking Gary Jules mad world shit for nothing other than "haha the music doesn't fit so it makes it funny!"

But... that description is factually correct? Somehow I get reminded on COJ: The Cartel. It was an average COD clone, maybe a 60% at best but it got treated like the worst game ever made.
Not because of the standard shooting, not because of the uninspired level design, no, because it dared to show Mexico and the Mexican cartel as shitholes with horrible people in it, a description that fits... well, 100% the reality and every single person that went there, watched documentaries or is professionally involved in Mexico literally agrees with that statement.

White guys can't be heroes anymore apparently

So he's literally a nazi? Rambo is cancelled

Well, now I've got to see it.
Hope this makes up for me forgetting to watch death wish w/ Bruce Willis

My parents had a nice time in Mexico but they obviously just went to the touristy part

>Make all the bad guys white
>"This movie has no diversity"

And around we go again

>Why yes I do expect Rambo movies to engage and discuss the complex criminality issues of modern Mexico

Brought to you by the people who think the days of the week are "problematic". Living in the 23rd century is one wild ride.

Attached: HAM.png (640x583, 423K)

Must have gone to the 20% that isn't controlled by the cartels.

Well yea, don't leave the all inclusive resort with all the alcohol and food you need and things go well. And, you know, avoid Juarez

>white savior

Isn't stalone Jewish?

so, are you only allowed to portray white guys as villains in movies now?

>The Mule
>Sicaro
what other movies about Mexico being shit?

Media
>Equality is the number of priority for a civilised society
Also the media
>Reeeeeee you should treat this group of people differently!

l swear 100% of Mexican actors have potrayed a cartel member in their career

It's all about facial structure. Pic related is shaven with an almost feminine haircut and looks 1000x more masculine than that reviewer fag. Guys with soft features, weak/non-existent jaws, and large eyes often grow beards and get buzz cuts because they think it will make them more masculine when it really just makes them look ridiculous.

Attached: vlq3y1kzkyld3ykl.jpg (700x350, 30K)

Is that the guy from John wick 2

>be King Achicometl
>it's 1323
>priests ask you if they can make your daughter (the princess) a goddess
>yeah, sure let's do the ritual
>set up a huge party for when the ritual is done
>she's going to come out as a goddess and there's going to be a huge celebration
>surprise!
>priests come out and one of them is wearing the skin of your newly slain daughter

Don't forger narco novelas are very popular in Latin America

And Rambo isn't even white

>Sylvester Stallone
>White
This is casual racism

>a literal white savior

How does such an inept writer manages to get hired in the first place?

>irish subhumans calling anyone black

Imagine giving a shit about rambo reviews
Glad it's getting panned
You fucking faggots

Oh shit Rambo: Last Blood is tone deaf. I was looking for a nuanced Rambo film that treated the Mexican Cartels fairly. I'm out.

t. rotten tomatoes tranny

Attached: you.jpg (600x600, 66K)

The vast majority of people don't care about reviews. If you love Rambo and want to go see Last Blood, you're not going to opt about because some hipster faggot on rotten tomatoes is complaining about muh racism.

You didn't miss anything brother.

r9k------------>

>long gone

I had no idea the Mexican cartel and organized crime in all of Mexico just vanished.

This, it will always be a jew.

>NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! YOU CAN'T HAVE A WHITE CIS MALE PROTAGONIST KILLING MURDEROUS DRUG LORDS IN AN ACTION MOVIE

Attached: 1566691263854.png (785x861, 241K)

DUDE THE CURRENT YEAR LMAO!!!

Attached: 1528864868007.jpg (680x479, 64K)

MOOOOOOOOOT

you heard the progressive man. Italians are white

Imagine hating white people so much you support cartels
t.Mexican

Reminder: there are absolute faggots on this site that take David Ehrlich seriously as a reviewer. Holy shit!

wft

Attached: 1567107403347.gif (307x343, 22K)

Do regular mexicans support the cartels?

Attached: mexicans want chapo free.jpg (770x513, 100K)

>literally defending cartel members because they're brown
Will it ever end boys?

>the pitbull scene

>Americans having lost their last single brain cell
Those are Germans. Most of you have German names yet you call any body with the German words Stein, Gold etc in their name Jew despite them being Germans and not necessarily being Jewish. There are no German-Russians/Germans/Russians that by ethnicity are Jewish. And most of you inbred Anglos are the genetic mixture between Germans Soviets and Hooligans anyway with a tiny percent of your population being blessed by Hanoverian Royal DNA.

Hanover has been ruling US, UK, NZ, AU and CA continuously since 500 years and still as of today. Yet you inbreds argue about which German is a Jew because you are all less educated than a literal Nigerian Ape.

>MS17 don’t exist
The absolute state of this review

There are people on this site that think RT is actually relevant.

Let me guess next you gonna say that Iranians and Indians aren't the literal definition, origin and the purest of Aryan.

These people think cartels are really hunky dory or something?

"Cartel" is just a shadow gov cover story for their organ harvesting.

/thread

don't even try those dumb Americans have no clue of anything. Discussing chaos theory with a single cellular organism is more productive than arguing with an American.

Maybe its for mexicans. Aren't they all fleeing that cartel violence?

Me, Mike. That's who it's for. I want to see cartel members turned into queso.

This thread echoes

Haha leftists totally aren't destroying every single creative medium you fucking drumpftards

Why do they assume that the cartel represents mexicans in general

It means the director is probably a fucking amateur
Which this is the fucking 6th or 7th rambo movie

it's a shitfest

>t. niglet who literally thinks rambo 15 is good just because it's being panned
You might as well go watch the new aladdin and venom movie too you fucking pleb

What's weird is when you see a bigger guy, obviously works out, looking like a clean cut aryan, but has the opinions of a hyper liberal woman. It's just very very strange to me to observe such a thing and I can't help thinking "whats wrong with you?"

It's all in the name of getting lefty pussy. Don't think too deep into it.

They are just blood thirsty savages. Nothing like the gentle hwite race.

Attached: IMG_1191.jpg (244x258, 25K)

Silence heathen.

hoes mad? hoes mad

Attached: rambo.jpg (1407x437, 56K)

I literally never met a leftist big guy in my life. Me and all of my friends that started working out adapted basically naturally right wing views after a year of doing this. I was a libtard at 21, I vote right wing parties at 26 and am the complete opposite from what I was at 21. I even supported communists ffs.

So the science behind it is right at least from my anecdotal view, as soon as I hit 1/2/3/4 2 years ago, my entire worldview changed.

Why do liberals think latinos have any problem seeing Cartelniggers get mowed down? We don't care if it's a white, black or asian killing them, as long as they're shown for the degenerates they are and put down. It's a shame that they got the government so cucked with bribes that it rarely happens in real life.

Working out makes you dumber, got it

Soiboi seething

based remember to watch the Death Wish remake and also Peppermint guys

That's just Mexico and Upper Mexico, aka los estados unidos. My country has a lower murder rate than both.

Embrace of the Serpent, Lost City of Z, The Road to El Dorado

Thanks for proving me right

>afraid to name it because he knows its a filthy shithole

Aguirre, the Wrath of God
Fitzcarraldo

Critics have never been that fond of Rambo, and for good reason. They're kind of shitty movies, and the first one is the only one with any sense of purpose at all.

They think that because a stereotype exists, that it's not based in reality. Like they equate stereotype with "myth", and if they see that "myth" being perpetuated, they think it must be because whoever is promoting that stereotype is just an ignorant racist, and that they themselves know that cartels are completely overblown and they're just some people down on their luck.

You wouldn't believe how many people think that they're just victims of circumstances, and nothing more. Thus if their circumstances change, so can they, and thus, LET THEM IN

>one last fun Rambo action movie
First blood is about a homeless vet with PTSD getting abused by a small town police department. What part of this is supposed to be fun?

He meaans Rambo should be like Marvel. Movies should be fun!

>south americans
>post image of aztecs
you're retarded

testosterone in males is linked to higher visual-spacial IQ, while higher estrogen is linked to higher verbal IQ. Which is probably why you see people in things like gender studies throw up word salads all the time with seemingly no real point behind it, and why women in general have a higher verbal IQ than men, and why women in general are more liberal than men.

Apocalypto is such an amazing movie.

is he saying the hypersensitive culture is a good thing

Spectacular verbal IQ, btw. Will you be my wife?

Sorry you silly boy, I'm taken by a guy who works out.

but stallone's italian

You continuing to respond isn't painting you as an intelligent person

Oh gay, buff, and stupid
A threefer on stereotypes

That guy isn't me soicuck. Go jerk off to blacked or whatever lmao

You assuming that I was the poster you were conversing with, and not a new poster, paints you as a retard.

>endless amounts of different accounts
>somehow, despite different users posts being posted every day thousands of times
>its cherry picked
No, you stay were you are in your strange hyper leftist bubble.

>a litearl white savior
oh gawd how dare they make a savior character that's WHITE

German-Americans ceased to exist from WW2, the only one with German names are the Jews

>be me
>hate effeminate overly nice basedmen
>hate overly masculine big guys who try to act like jerks
Wat do? It seems every guy I come into contact with is one of the two. Will I ever meet someone as based as myself?

You don't talk to enough people. Most are usually in the middle. Socialize more and you'll see what I mean. Also, don't think strictly in politics like that asswipe suggests.

Attached: 1397155380633.png (707x682, 617K)

what are some good and enjoyable Cartel movies lads?

Why is he calling himself hypersensitive?

>working out affects your IQ
so this is this the power of a leftie intellectual?

That you become more conservative if you lift, which again is provided by long term scientific studies, doesn't mean acting like over masculine jerks, that means you are more confident in yourself.

imagine thinking that if youre masculine you have to be right wing
fucking delusional americans

Here, I translate it for you.
Tone-deaf: not adhering to actual year woke PC standards of acceptable speech and thoughts

These people are never happy are they

Sicario and No Country for Old Men come to mind.

sicario is more about cia operations in south africe
no country for old men is about oil drilling company
i watched them they were not about cartel

Holy shit
What kind of evil person wants these people here?

Leftism is inherently feminine, faggot. You have the mind of a woman.

how is leftism feminine lmao
maybe liberalism but not leftism you shit for brains

of course, but i meant some less known, like Cartel land

>leftism
>all about the collective

>women
>all about the collective
we just don't know.

>generalizations
so profound

Not trying to defend commies here, but the "collective" is incredibly powerful if it's comprised of like minded, capable individuals.
The question is what kind of collective you're willing to support.
But a single individual without say or power is cannon fodder.
We literally depend on each other and almost no one in the modern world is truly independent if you break it down.

>Jewish critics don't like it because "Muh White Saviour"

Sounds Kino.

What? More woman than men are support leftism, and more men than women support right wing politics. Thus leftism is inherently more of a feminine ideology. Then you have those studies that show working out, which increases testosterone, which is linked to visual-spacial IQ, makes you more right wing, it becomes even more conclusive to say leftism is a feminine ideology.

And that's fine. There's nothing wrong with a man who has the opinions of a typical woman. but lets not pretend that leftism isn't feminine.

>Worlds most violent cities
>Not a single one is majority white

Wew

>psyche of mothers: I'm protecting my children no matter what, my children cannot do anything bad, my children aren't bad reee!
>psyche of leftists: lower classes/groups/races need protection, they are equal, they don't do anything wrong, fags/niggers/kikes aren't bad reee!

american cities are white most of them and they are still in

do americans really talk like this?
never seen leftists in my country say this shit

St Louis and Baltimore are not white.

You took the words outta my mouth. They're thinking in American terms, i.e. absolutes. That makes more sense now.

This is going to be kino, hopefully episodes released soon
youtu.be/hPGBJgSLlno

12/50

>t. 75% tax rate
No need to talk like that, they already won.

noted thanks mon

cite your sources please, and take note that not all right wingers are into naturalism, try to provide more reason than saying here are some data points, draw conclusions from those and not from reason

Not to mention that single women with no kids are more liberal than married women with children. Because the instinct is still there, despite the children not being their own. You see the same effect with dog moms who treat their dogs like children. Childless women will reads a sob story about the kids at the border and demand that they be taken care of and let in, whereas a woman with children has the priority of her children first, not some random third worlder.

Saw the same effect happen with my mom. All her kids are grown up, and out of the house doing their own thing. None of us had kids, and she was progressively becoming more and more liberal as time went on. Her views were radically different compared to when we were living at home. Then I had kids with my wife, and my mom is taking an active part in raising them, and it was like a switch once again. She stopped giving a shit about the third world problems, and wanted their problems to stay in their own countries and not bring them here.

Perhaps why the left is so bent on destroying the typical family unit (and the right, to an extent)

>left upper corner

Attached: Pusher.jpg (1800x1012, 97K)

>try to provide more reason than saying here are some data points, draw conclusions from those and not from reason

How about you tell me which parts of what I said you disagree with, why you disagree, and we can go from there.

Dude, I've been to New York, Washington, Chicago, and LA. Definitely NOT white cities.

Beards have been out of style for decades, the recent resurgence is exclusively to hide weak chins and jaws, or from insecure balding men.
Having much pilosity is not a sign of being high test at all. A middle eastern twink has ten times more body hair than a Icelandic power lifter. Just because women don't have them doesn't make it manly when comparing between men and men. On the other hand facial structure, hidden by beards, is much more correlated to being manly.

the legit film of the century contender

True, but all experiments in attractiveness show the 10-day beard is perceived by women as peak sexy.

>children are the cure for liberalism
deep

Attached: 1533868365481.png (675x663, 241K)

>dude my anecdotes
ok buddy

>i am one of those
Your obviously lack of testosterone dont make you one.

Yeah, he's an actor pretty famous in Italy.

ur shit fagg

>implying these people have actually watched First Blood
At best they might have watched the trailers for the other movies on Jewtube and decided that they were all brainless action flicks.

>getting lefty pussy by being a pussy
Its not how it works

>expected to read how king tortured them in the most gruesome ways imaginable, like a true savage ancestor to drug cartel snuff film makers
>they got expelled instead
I know that some probably got killed, but holy shit, when they murder and flay your daughter, then you have right for a small genocide desu

>critics

Attached: 1548354166779.jpg (756x695, 114K)

>“It’s really hard to date here,” said Gabby Derosier, 19, a sporty, dark-haired girl who was sitting at a wrought-iron patio table eating a hamburger. “Liberal guys match with me a lot on Tinder because they like to argue. I put it right in my profile that I’m a conservative woman. But then they kind of want me to be like the guy in the relationship and . . .” She made a face. “I like a man to be a man—like a lumberjack. Liberal guys are really feminine.”

Growing a beard is today what the metaphor for a gay guy having a girlfriend was of the past: A beard. It hides that you are a sissy.

It's kinda difficult getting leftist p00n. You have to be "toxic masculine" (aka. a fucking normal male) to get laid, but you can't disagree with them because they end up being furies and their beta orbiters jump in.

I never figuring out what to do so I stopped chasing them and go to hookers occasionally.

They don't exist outside of homosexuals and blacks. They've done studies which demonstrate working out actually makes you more right wing.

>Perhaps why the left is so bent on destroying the typical family unit (and the right, to an extent)

Its all about controlling women man. Nearly all modern propaganda is aimed at white women and minorities.

Doesn't make you any more or less intelligent, but it has been proven to improve your mental health.

>i am one of those
blue checkmark says otherwise.

>"whats wrong with you?"

homosexuality most likely.

If you want lefty pussy just act like a normal dude and be completely apolitical. Anything she asks you, say "hmm, honestly I haven't thought about it". She'll be more than interested in telling you all about it if she finds you attractive. Just follow with "huh, never thought about it like that." and "wow, really? Geeze I had no idea". After a bit she'll be invested in you and a connection will be there and then you can fugg her.

>Kohn

Attached: link_jews.png (680x544, 534K)

They exist. Brother in law is one of them. Thinks guns should be banned, "her body, her choice", more women representation in politics is a positive thing, the whole gay shit.

It's weird though because he's a fairly good looking guy too, has claimed to sleep around with lots of women, and yet he chose my sister, whos only a year younger than him, and who has a very confrontational personality and seems to be "the man" of the relationship. He also doesn't like doing any physical labour as he thinks it's beneath him, and yet he works out in the gym everyday? It's just very strange to me. Sadly he's been turning my sister more and more liberal too. Noticed her talking about how it's strange that just anyone can become a president, even a white supremacist. I'm guessing that he's been talking to her about "white privilege" since he brought it up a few weeks ago.

Except in Texas.

This is true, but why would you care about the opinion of women?
Women also think being tall is manly when the male hormonal system literally stops you growing tall (it's not a vague correlation but causation at the molecular level). Men are taller than women and Dutchmen than thais for completely different reasons.

12/50

The idea that higher test makes you right wing isnt wrong. Just like Said, I went through the same thing, lefty in highschool and college, righty once I started working full time and hitting the gym. Im watching the same thing happen to my two younger brothers, one just fresh out of college the other working for a year. The older of the two even brought up the JQ over beers. Had they commited to liberalism they would have developed more feeble, inoffensive bodies and ate diets of memebeans and quinoa. The ideology requires it of them.

>the left are intellectuals
Was true in the past, it is no longer true today. IQ levels have switched sides of the isle.

'Going loco. Down in Acapulco...'
'Met me in St. Louis. Louis.' Fuck off bitch.

What do big eyes look like on a guy? I'm struggle to picture eyes noticeably bigger than that on a guy, only smaller (the hunter eyes thing lookism fags have popularized)

I doubt that's to do with testosterone, you just worked out and got a job, both of which imply you did some work and reaped the benefits yourself. They were not given to you in handouts, you had to work for them and you achieved them (hopefully, that is)
Working out tends to make people right wing all the time because up until that point everything was handed to them and suddenly they had to do something for themselves, with their own effort.
Getting a job through meritocracy also naturally would have the same effect, it's just more common for people to start working out first

Basically this
When the right wing opinion is "Mine's mine to do with as I please" and the left wing opinion is "from each according to ability to each according to need", when you are the able one it is obvious that one would prefer to be right wing

holy shit he's literally the most based critic after Armond White.

You are maybe correct, but there are extreme left wing sjw with jobs.
The founder of Young Turks probably worked his ass off to get the show going, same with Adam Conova from Adam Ruins Everything, both worked hard and their fame wasn't just given by them out of nowhere, yet they both have extreme leftist views.

So I guess testosterone has something to do with it.

Yeah you have to be a real galaxy brain to support Trump

He hasn't seen First Blood

>"What might this have to do with politics? While direct research linking testosterone to ideology is lacking, researchers have recently published data tying muscle mass to political preferences. One study shows that rich men with large biceps are more opposed to wealth redistribution than rich men with small biceps. Another study finds that weightlifting ability correlates with support for, er, a more muscular foreign policy. Plus, get this: Men with wider faces (an indicator of testosterone levels) have been found to be more willing to outwardly express prejudicial beliefs than their thin-faced counterparts."

I'm of course making generalizations, if all hard working people were right wing and all leeches were left wing, there would no longer be a left wing
It's more like 60-40 or 70-30 I'd guess.

About as big a galaxy brain as thinking pandering to whores, illegals, the mentally deficient, and raving psychopaths will be what beats him.

Correlation =/= causation.

>That weak chin hidden behind a beard
Who is he trying to fool?

Jesus christ go back to plebbit you idiot. Everyone knows it doesn't equal causation. But it sure as hell implies it. And enough implied correlations = taken as causation.

>working out affects your political views
you don't sound much smarter

>Think there was the same uproar when he was machine gunning down chinks in previous movies.
It was burmese soldiers he killed in the 4th film and it was ok as the movie depicted shit that was really happening in Burma at the time. I know the 3rd movie got some shit after 9/11 due to the text praising the afgan rebels at the end of the movie.

We literally quote sources that show exactly that. Also take a look at how many republicans do lift and how many democrats.

Only men who take it in the ass or dream about getting violently raped sport beards these days. Its literally a homosexual fashion statement. The mark of a straight man is either clean shaven, slight stubble or a moustache. Don’t trust your children with any man thats bearded

City of God

>he doesn't know that moustaches have become gay

>Italian
>white

Attached: 1474082653324.jpg (450x600, 85K)

Attached: 1536799754902.gif (400x500, 3.14M)

>you can't depict whites as good guys!
>you can't depict mexicans as bad guys!
Sick of this retarded shit. What does pretending mexico isn't a violent hell hole do for it's people? We need to acknowledge truth

>I'm a man and I hate myself please have sex with me

The absolute madlad

What about sideburns?

Underrated post

>men
>"I am one of those"
No, no you're not.

if they reversed roles this would 10/10 moty by these schmucks

Attached: 1568769981132.jpg (644x429, 40K)

>feeling sorry for criminal rapists

Attached: 1568847811623.gif (746x479, 196K)

A watch list? Women are fucking insane.

these are the unironic bugman wojaks

Fuck I may have to go to the theatre for once. Only been once in the last decade.

>full beards
that's a shitty fucking beard man

>Sylvester Stallone
>white
Pick one.

Holy based
Is the film/a rip out yet?

When you major in Feminist Studies and have to spend your postgrad days writing gender study readings into the latest Rambo film

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SHOW PEOPLE HOW VIOLENT MINORITIES ARE

Attached: 1548449684260.jpg (183x232, 16K)

Only if you’re old enough to pull it off. Baby face and sideburns is verging on full bisexual

My female flatmate loves it.

She's Catholic though.

Haha, here's a pic of that guy.

Y'know, I really can't overstate just how much distaste I have for people that look like this. They're just so consistently terrible.

Attached: MV5BMTgyOTc3MzE2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjUxOTM2MTE@._V1_.jpg (1513x2048, 939K)

The brain is important but muscles are importanter.

he looks manlier than i expected

don't you just wanna slap this dude in the face?

Why post something like this when it is easily debunked by a city demographic search? Fucking christ you are a failure.

As If I needed more reasons to watch this movie. A gory action movie sounds my

*my kind of deal, but if it's going to make mad these netflix creative board think tank sjw's, i'm more than happy to go see it regardless of the quality material (because I expect it to be the kind of fast shots action movie and not something like John Wick)

Are they talking about the same mexican cartel that tortures people with chainsaws and uploads the vids on the internet? That is tone-deaf?

Cant wait, should be a good time killer

Rambo is Native American you fucking racist

They will be happy when every white heterosexual male who doesn't conform into any kind of cuckoldring dies. Example: The watch list girl

Yeah, that's what they're saying. But I mean, look at these people making that argument. They're innately awful people and it's like their role to have shitty horrible thoughts on things. They're the ugly villains of existence.

I will always be mad at this.

What are they referring to? This film or Joker?

Any faggot reviewer that uses "problematic" for a film is guaranteeing me going to the theater/paying a ticket to see it. And I rarely want to pay to see any shit these days.

>tfw my greymarket tranny pills arrive tomorrow and I’m going to sit down with them and watch Rambo. so comfy.
UwU

Attached: BC9E8B81-5EE7-4E69-ABDF-7C97E9A88917.png (720x960, 550K)

>I can't come up with an intelligent response...
>so I'll post le epic reaction may-may to prove my point

I doubt I'll ever watch it, but I'm fine with a dumb violent action movie for guys, pretending you're too enlightened for that is so fucking dorky and pathetic. And anyways what more perfect villains to kill in gory ways than horrible evil fucking cartel guys?

These critics just want to show how sensitive and evolved they are. If only they knew how much contempt women have when they signal like that.

The last point I make because that's all these guys are doing this for, besides constantly signalling out of fear that their peers will eat them alive.

Working out is hard work and since hard work is white supremacist social construct, leftshittism is opposed to it, especially since the fruits of working out cannot be redistributed to women and third world leeches.

Leftism is the antithesis of masculinity, it's the literal submission to a government (dominant entity) because you don't want to advocate for yourself.
Welcome to womanhood user.

So who IS allowed to be killed in late 20-teens 'woke' cinema? I mean, what race/ gender/ ethnic group?

Attached: IMG_1883.jpg (836x1080, 203K)

>We need to acknowledge truth
Leftists literally sent tanks into eastern Europe to suppress the truth about their meme ideology.

white men of course

This thread reads like a parody of every cartoonish daytime television incel villain. Except you're all real and sincerely believe what you're saying.

I wish you retards had an ounce of self awareness.

Not that user, but there really aren't single or consistent definitions of 'left' or 'right'. Somehow I'm quite left in a lot of ways but like not in any way that cares about wokeness. I think though that you should just judge in terms of what's best for people and the environment, and not be thinking in terms of what some left or right political tribal alignment has to say. The answers I find are often a bundle or negotiation or nuanced mechanism combining a bit of socialism with social conservatism with liberalism with (genuine, next level) 'progressivism' but defying any conventional notions of that. Like it arrives at something that's somehow simultaneously compatible with religious ordinary working people but also actual open-minded intellectuals but also hippies and also coke-snorting artist weirdos like myself.

He's wrong but there's a point to be made there. There's no need to save Mexicans from themselves.

Geez just look at that guy's fucking face. Look at it.

Attached: 1567761677135.jpg (1117x981, 360K)

Well my group of problematic white male friends who don't see as much of eachother as we used to are all getting together to go watch this next week. Gonna be comfy.

Attached: 1559950635860.gif (217x224, 1.39M)

>This thread reads like a parody of every cartoonish daytime television incel villain. Except you're all real and sincerely believe what you're saying.
>I wish you retards had an ounce of self awareness.

Attached: take that, incel!.jpg (1536x1025, 162K)

What the hell did proper punctuation ever do to you? Rape your family? Fucking hell user, I'm going to attempt to read your verbal diarrhea.
>I think though that you should just judge in terms of what's best for people and the environment, and not be thinking in terms of what some left or right political tribal alignment has to say

I'm thinking in terms of historical implementations of leftists goverment bodies, they're trash. And I speak from personal experience because my country was destroyed by a leftist goverment.

Attached: 1568824767570.jpg (1440x1920, 874K)

Fun fact: There was a study recently that found that literally over 80 percent of people in the US - of every ethnic / racial background, strongly dislike political correctness and wokeness, and that the woke contingent at its most committed is literally like 8% of people that mostly is made up of a tiny wealthy minority or white coastal people, mostly academic, journalistic, white collar and activist types. It's in an article for the Atlantic.

It's interesting. Mexicans, Asians, Native Americans, most blacks, most whites even, all hate this woke shit. My point being that you really don't need to worry that anyone is buying into all this shit; it's not some 'alt right' minority that dislikes wokeness, it's literally like most black people, most Mexicans. In my experience even a lot of artists and intellectuals secretly hate it at this point. And most of us lean left, in non-woke ways.

>When/ if Civil War 2.0 breaks out, this and a bunch of hood apes will lead the liberal death squads

>There was a study recently
That's all I need to hear.

And wokeness *will* go out of fashion with coastal people sooner or later. Simply because people move onto other things. And because it's insufferable and bound to sweep through and fuck up their own shit. At some point charismatic attractive people will get bored of these angry sour-faced people dictating the terms and casually push them to the back again.

>And most of us lean left, in non-woke ways.
False, Many of us are closet right at this point.

>he said, without posting the study he's pretending exists

I recommend reading it, really.

theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/10/large-majorities-dislike-political-correctness/572581/

Basically shows that political correctness is literally just this non-existent fiction constantly pushed in media and social media to maintain its facade. Nobody is even being brainwashed by it, as some people on here seem to think. Nobody's buying it, besides the tiny minority of neurotic weirdos who are all going to commit suicide eventually anyways.

Some are. But there's a wide area where people just kind of defy category at this point.

>Movie has extreme gore.
>Critics don't like it.
They're a bunch of sensitive pussies that's for sure.

It's here: Very worth checking out.

>Movie has extreme gore.
>>Critics don't like it.
Pretty sure critics gobbled up The Purge movies once they turned woke.

>posting debunked protestant propaganda

What's really creepy about the article is that it indicates that woke people are mainly these creepy, successful social climbers who probably use it to manipulate it to their advantage. Such as a way to demonstrate their enlightenment and education as advantage over the majority of people.

I mean, that's all this really is, you must realize. In any case you see some beady-eyed academic on twitter lecturing the public, what you're seeing is a creepy dork trying to leverage his education to feel superior to the masses and get a one-up.

I have no idea who even bothers to read their articles anymore. I know that I don't because it's drivel and I know that no normal zoomer will because they're busy conversing with friends in social media and have trouble reading more than a line without breaking concentration.

And that's exactly how working people interpret it - as nerds using their pedantic education to talk down to them. And of course said working class people are completely on the mark. It's not even really any more nuanced than that. It's that crude.

>daily sacrifices to get the sun to rise again
vs
>interrogation methods used in a small time window

Like, just read every one of these virtue-signalling 'reviews' as some ugly nerd loudly announcing "me, I'm much more sophisticated than the average male..."

mad you don’t have a boymoder friend to cuddle while you watch rambo

Attached: 89E0CA11-804F-45B0-B89F-045584DF5E4C.jpg (1091x1200, 176K)

This was based on a true story. In real life, years later, he came out as gay and there was a confrontation in Oprah

The only reason its hypersensitive is because of little bitch cucks like him. He even looks like a lesbian

Show him some cartel murder or torture videos and maybe he'l start seeing things right

Fuck yes, I saw the last Rambo in the theater twice, it was fucking pure.

You talk like a total faggot

>sicario is more about cia operations in south africe
Are you fucking retarded? Sicario has nothing to do with south africa.

>In 2019's hypersensitive cultural environment.."

Maybe it's the right attitude to fly in the face of an environment like that rather than to pander to it?

They need a cartel dog in their bathroom.

wtf i love sinaloa now

America’s most violent cities are full of niggers, you dumb idiot

>Today's culture is hypersensitive and so am I
What did he mean by this? Is he self aware of not? I'm lost.

Make a mockery of that faggot, before your sister adopts nigglets.

Ironic juxtaposition is played out i agree

> most of us lean left
Wrong. Kys, liberal faggot

The absolute state of mutt mental health.

Oh shit this looks based

Ayyyyy I had to pull up Best Gore for the first time in 12 years when I heard about that.

This guy looks like he lives with his mother and calls her "mummy".

>It is obvious that certain elements on the right mock instances in which political correctness goes awry in order to win the license to spew outright racial hatred.
It's funny how this article paints racism as the exclusive domain of the right, when people like the critics for Rambo exist and don't seem to understand why it's racist to claim that you're not allowed to depict non-whites as behaving poorly.

Thanks for the link; very interesting read.

They should try going to Mexico once. Meanwhile, these are the same people who praise Sicario because of a female lead.

Left is for art. Right is for politics. There is a reason the Roman Empire lasted very long.

It's not referring to all rightwingers, only to that tiny actually racist minority. Rather, as I'm sure you can read, it's saying that the vast majority of people as a whole dislike wokeness, whether they're right or left leaners, and no matter their race. It's saying being antiwoke doesn't mean you're racist, it means you share similar views with just about everyone and that the woke crowd are a tiny minority of rich nerd assholes on twitter everyone else dislikes.

Fucking oath, it's been buried hard. The creator of the show apparently has 24 hour bodyguard watch because his previous show Gomorrah revealed too much shit

Leaning left doesn't necessarily mean being politically correct 'woke' though. 1960s left-liberals bore no resemblance to today's woke crowd and would appear as reactionary trolls to them (just look at the crit-cuck crowd's response to Camille Paglia, who exhibits more 60s values).

It's necessary that artists are outside-the-box people in many senses, but woke progressivism wants to keep you very squarely in a box. Artists should reject it by now, and many I know privately do.

>tfw no bf to watch Rambo: Last Blood with
I have a girl pill shipment tomorrow so I can be pretty if any guys wanna cuddle

Attached: 86A3AD33-DD14-4D5B-A11C-714517F502D9.jpg (500x242, 74K)

I'd love to m'lady

Attached: 1398886508816.jpg (451x344, 22K)

Do you give good cuddles and also discipline your boymoder, user?

Fucking based

Attached: 1568464744647m.jpg (1024x809, 69K)

>I am one of those
[Doubt]

Attached: 1567947880125.gif (480x270, 2.64M)

Just kidding. I'd annihilate your tight little boipussy while Stallone slaughters shitskins on the movie.

Attached: The-Rock1_crop_north.jpg (340x234, 11K)

I-i’m down user. I will wear thigh highs and oversized hoodie only

LONDON