James Cameron determined to make Alita sequel with or without Disney

sausageroll.com.au/entertainment/james-cameron-determined-to-make-alita-sequel-with-or-without-disney/

FUCK DISNEY, ALITA GONNA HAPPEN, EVEN IF THE JEW MOUSE DOESN'T LIKE ANIME WEEBSHIT

Attached: based.jpg (768x433, 44K)

Attached: comeon.png (562x211, 187K)

>The sequel will most likely happen after Avatar 2 which is currently being cast.
It's been in post-production for a while now. That blatant error, along with the lack of sources, leads me to believe this is just clickbait trash. Stop reading that garbage.

Attached: image.jpg (730x600, 256K)

Cameron is highest quality of human

Based Jimbo.

Attached: 1565360920548.jpg (750x792, 479K)

James Cameron doesn't do what James Cameron does for James Cameron

>sausageroll

Just like he's been determined to make Avatar 2 for the last 10 years?

based kinomaker

he based

I will never complain about cgi in movies again, after they made an angel from this goblina.

Attached: rosa_salazar.jpg (768x433, 32K)

she looks more human with the cgi.

HOLY SHIT IS THIS TRUE?!!

Why is Cameron so genuine? Is it a charade?

meet your new Alita

Attached: oliviaayaay_54429336_578340496003377_3105005074737007213_n.jpg (1080x1314, 55K)

Reminds me of the vampires in 30 Days of Night

Based Jimbo. I hope he sees it through.

>implying "avatar 2-5" hasn't been code for the alita sequels all along

Maybe the stupid cunt should have directed it himself then. I'll never forgive him for handballing this to a beaner.

Did any of you worthless retards read the article? There zero quotes from Cameron saying he is pursuing Alita 2. Nor is there a source. Just the literal who writer speculating it will happen. Fake news should be a bannable offence

Anyone got that pic of Rosa with her stunt double?

Why is James intent on dying on this sinking ship? It's like the Titanic. It's...poetic.

Alita is very close OVA adaptation. It ends just like the movie.
There is no follow-up

Based Aussie Shitposters clickbaiting retarded Alitafags

Big whoo from me dawg

but why

Learn to read morons

GET FUCKING HYPE!!!

I don't know how legit a site called "sausageroll" could possibly be but I'll take any good news I can get.

Attached: 1566524973721.jpg (1159x994, 165K)

Taking it a bit longer does favor to his heavy post-production schedule. WETA/ILM is perfecting that CGI stuff. Imagine 15-20 Thanos grade mo-caps.

>let's make a sequel to a failed movie.

based
a
s
e
d

Attached: ILikeThat_Alita.jpg (623x675, 60K)

the only quote from Cameron in this is just from the making of art book

Based, FUCK THE HATERS

Attached: Crazy_little_Alita_jumping.gif (442x1254, 177K)

Attached: alita hope.png (1422x800, 753K)

I might have the biggest collection of alita stuff outside japan and I'm ok with this not getting a sequel the first one was bad enough.

Read the article, there is no source, no confirmation, no proof. Even James isn't going to risk his career with another flop when he can't even get Avatar 2 done yet. Also, the article is outright false in stating they're casting for Avatar 2 when that shit was cast a year or two ago and they're now doing post-production. It's fake, retard.

Incredibly based if true.

Attached: 1454486859267.png (1120x1078, 1.45M)

it broke even

>another flop
Lmao when will this hack learn?

You're crazy, man, Rosa a cute

Attached: 1552312997049.jpg (1470x1904, 205K)

Say it with me: NEVER EVER

Attached: 1566773290193.jpg (408x354, 20K)

This is shockingly accurate.

Based fucking Jimbo.

If he was based he would have directed it himself instead of giving us the taco-flavored alita we got.

SEQUEL NEVER EVER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: giphy (5).gif (400x305, 1.06M)

BACK TO TRASH

I hope there's never a sequel not because I have strong feelings either way towards the movie but because i'd enjoy the pain that would inflict on those faggots who spammed those shitty threads here. Fuck those wastes of oxygen.

Damn, Canadians look like THAT?

This. I wish the same to the Snyder cut cultists

I'm so sorry for talking shit about your smurf furry movie, Jim. God bless you, Jim Jam.

Implying this movie was any better.
Also Avatard at least had an ending

Right after all those Avatar sequels, right?

What's the deal with the avatar sequels anyway? The first avatar delivered an unprecedented 3d cinematic experience but it really wasn't that great a movie.
What's the gimmick for avatar 2?

>What's the gimmick for avatar 2?

Underwater world

Well he is rich enough to bankroll it himself it comes to that.