"I need a gun that looks futuristic that normies have never seen"

>"I need a gun that looks futuristic that normies have never seen"
>"Say no more"

Attached: 2-chp340-282.jpg (800x800, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imfdb.org/wiki/Mateba_model_6_Unica
imfdb.org/wiki/Ghost_in_the_Shell_(2017)#Chiappa_Rhino_60DS
liveleak.com/view?t=ff4_1462144338
youtube.com/watch?v=fxSjLllBbQ4
liveleak.com/view?t=uRd98_1568821521
youtube.com/watch?v=0Blm6-H_j8
youtube.com/watch?v=0Blm6-H_j84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

name 3 flicks that do this

>we need a gun for a villain

luger.jpg

its in video games though

nah they usually go for a bullpup with some laser shit tacked onto it

That gun looks genuinely fucking stupid. It's like a zoomer redesigned a regular 44. magnum.

Divergent
Suicide Squad
Ghost in the Shell

>tfw no futuristic 12 gauges with double magazine tubes in movies

Attached: UTAS_UTS-15-01.jpg (900x598, 171K)

imfdb.org/wiki/Mateba_model_6_Unica

>we want the Doom audience

Attached: SGCG-4.jpg (1200x1200, 78K)

Surely you mean the P90 AR?

They are designed so that the round is fired from the bottom of the cylinder instead of the top. Recoil pushes more back than down.

>down
I meant up

Attached: 1563221889101.jpg (400x223, 7K)

Only girly faggot men with weak arms care about recoil.

nah man the luger is used by villains in literally like 50 movies.

doesn't make sense a lot of the time why a gang member in the 1970s would use a luger, inferior to more modern weapons and it's a collectors item

sneed

Is a Luger a Red9?

that seems like more of a futuristic villain/goon gun

fuck I confused them, well hey they are both "nazi" guns

>Divergent
I almost confused it with maze runner

>maze runner
You misspelled The Hunger Games.

I can tell youve never fired a gun

No a Luger is a Luger

>people say GITS is some kind of original, creative, serious, well planned piece of work
>used meme guns P90 and Mateba

are double barrels a meme or good

Then what the hell is a red9? It certainly fucking looks like a Luger.

the red9 is legit just capcom putting a luger in the game without calling it a luger.

Attached: oicw-001.jpg (800x600, 84K)

>be Harry potter
>Potentially limitless possibilities for magic fights
>Nah let's turn the wands into ray guns lmao

Red9 is just a made up name for it because Capcom probably doesn't have rights/permission to call it a Luger.

THICC

Can't beat a double barrel 12 gage.

For those moments when you absolutely have to blow the ever living fuck out of the thing right in front of you.

double barrel 10 gauge

>P90
>Meme gun
>Movie came out in the 90s
You're thinking of the MPK

>he thinks the Chiappa Rhino is a Mateba
/k/ laughs at you dude.

>that seam
Ugh

>revolver
>futuristic

It's amauser you mongs

The gun was in the manga.

It was also in the 1995 movie,
And in the live action
imfdb.org/wiki/Ghost_in_the_Shell_(2017)#Chiappa_Rhino_60DS

Luger doesn't exist and the c96 isn't copyrighted.

and everyone is laughing at /k/ for being fucking autists

>hl2 beta

God damnit you faggots, Togusa had a Mateba autorevolver, not a Chiappa Rhino. Fuckwits.

I think he even says it in SAC

And you mispelled Battle Royale.

Italians like cowboy movies but they feel like they can improve the classic wheelgat for some reason.

There is no real improvement but I really want these stupid things

Attached: MatebaAutoRevolver6in.jpg (696x419, 27K)

>Make gun "blocky" looking
>Make it look like it' made out of some kind of grey plastic
>No shiny metal

Futuristic gun

>"I need a gun that looks futuristic that normies have never seen"
>I gotchu senpai

Attached: Point-of-No-Return-Bridget-Fonda-Hamerelli-Pistol-00.jpg (1600x1067, 800K)

is this a good gun? seems like shit with the tiny barrel length

Mauser c96 is its actual name. A 'red 9' is a Spanish civil war variant, the 9 to tell the user to load 9mm parabellum ammo, not the common (at the time) 7.63 ammo.diffrent in that they also made them without license, yet its the same gun. was imported to a lot of countries in the early 1900's actually, like china.

Id say the Mauser c96 in film is a gun best suited to some evil aristocrat/educated villain has in his draw that he takes out to forcefully monologue the hero.

Attached: ms17-c96-ammo.jpg (1086x610, 319K)

It's really accurate. But really fucking weird to use.
Those grooves at the front of the barrel, that's how you cock it. I also think it's awkward to carry, I'm pretty sure it's for target shooting.

RHINOS? RHIIIIIINOS

Attached: calico_m950.jpg (600x300, 48K)

Meme. Having only two shots is no Bueno. The only benefit of having a double barrel is when you saw it off, it adds twice the scare factor to it.

This looks like the gun equivalent of those cheap Asian fake designer clothes you see online that are designed to fit mannequins and not people.

It will always be a hero's gun to me because of this film.

Attached: thegreatsilence1.jpg (500x275, 31K)

see for me I think of the bad guy in dirty harry that holds up the bus full of kids.

that was a Walther P38

Here's one.

Attached: red 9.jpg (801x425, 84K)

wait which one am I thinking of then?

Magnum force?

>are double barrels a meme or good

They're good. It's just two tubes and firing pins. There's nothing that can really break down. A good sidebyside will survive the apocalypse and you can repair it with a screwdriver and clean it with a skunk tail until the radioactive wastes turn you into a ghoul.

>Having only two shots is no Bueno
Learn to aim, nigger. Also reloading an autoejector sidebyside is done in a second.

>Sir we need a powerful gun!
>Okay, get me a Desert Eagle!
>Sir, it's not powerful enough!
>WELL MAKE IT TWO DESERT EAGLES PUT TOGETHER THEN!

Attached: double deagle.jpg (850x576, 72K)

Shirow is just a gun autist.

Attached: guns shirow.jpg (1600x1200, 387K)

He did lots of silly shit.

Attached: p90 assault rifle ignore the name it was just so i could find it easily.jpg (1280x1829, 517K)

hobbs and shaw also has it

youre retarded. its a 357.

matebas are even cooler

so thats where the retro lancer design came from

>There is no real improvement

The lower barrel makes the recoil drive into your shoulder instead to it reduces muzzle rise

people here have never fired a mateba, its an extremely fragile gun that was never really tested for durability or longevity, owners remove the wooden grips because they are crack after a few rounds, the gun is also expensive to maintain as you need to get parts custom machined if they break.

>not a p90

>I need a weapon for a grumpy middle-aged policeman/detective
>Gotcha senpai

Attached: 35974-Smith-Wesson-Model-10-Revolver-150786_1.jpg (370x370, 15K)

>P90
>Steyr Aug
>Vector

>learn to aim

Spoken like a no guns faggot.

both of you are fuckin dumb. The point of single or double barrel shotguns is that they are crude to use, yes, but also have the benefit of rarely jamming up ever since their mechanism is so simple.

Why am I dumb for saying the double barrel is shit for this day and age? after you fire both shots, your attacker(and his friends) will rush you.

Considering you're at a distance where someone can "rush you" and reach you in time before you reload the barrels, that user is right, you fucking deserve to die. If it's a group of people, a few well placed buckshots should work out just fine. If you're fighting a group of 20 niggers then wtf do you expect?

That being said a dbl barrel shotgun is better than a jammed gun in any scenario

I used to own this gun and it fucked up on me. I pulled the trigger and it just got stuck and stayed in single action and wouldn’t fire till fucking with it more.

Wasn’t it in triple x and total recall(remake) also?

Guns jam if you don't maintain them or you buy a piece of shit like taurus brand. Give the video games a break. You won't be able to reload in time if your in a real self defense situation. You'd panic.

This user is right. You if had to take a course for your chl they say prepare for a more than 1 person.

I guarentee that blowing away one or two intruders would deter the rest under preapocalypse conditions. Once a gun is fired everyone knows the police are on their way

Or just the grandpa audience

In 90% of the time a pump or semi auto would be better though

>sir we need a gun for the Yea Forums audience
>Say no more

Attached: mauser-500x334.jpg (500x334, 44K)

>not a Mateba
Cheapskate

>I need something that's functionally a gun but isn't a gun so I can justify it being on an arctic base/ship/plane/in a random characters backpack
I still find it funny that these things have memed their way into being seen as dangerous, despite the fact they are borderline harmless and only allow for one shot.

Attached: firegat.jpg (1080x1080, 83K)

You can swap it
Because of reasons

Attached: file.png (1000x667, 1.63M)

>a handgun that cocks like a shotgun
Oh boy, chk-chk was real all along

the only movie I remember someone dying from one of those was The Road

or maybe they will take the extra 2 seconds to blast you getting revenge for their mates and then leave since yhou are out of ammo?

I remember that in the police academy series, it was this gun or a gun like this that was the standard issue for every officer apart from tackleberry of course.
They all looked blueish too.
Was that just standard issue for most American police forces or something?

no one rushes a shotgun unless they're on crack, you're not going to sit around and debate the logistics of how many shots were fired and the time tested philosophical question of "what gun barrel am I looking down?" when your ears are ringing and you're being shot at

Attached: 1523883028057.png (1052x760, 42K)

What would happen if you shit this shit at someone?
I seem to have vague recollections of it being shit at people or monsters that are already doused I fuel or some shit.

they still use them for backwoods police depts

There is that liveleak vid of someone shooting themselves with one. I'd imagine they'd be more dangerous if the victim were doused with something flammable.

liveleak.com/view?t=ff4_1462144338

.38 revolvers saw quite a bit of use by police forces back in the day, colt also made one much like the model 10 for police use. IIRC .357 mag was made because .38s didn't punch through windshields very reliably and police switched to that. that could just be fuddlore though.

Why do you make so many assumptions?

This. I have a rhino 40ds and can vet baseball groupings at 30 yards. I am unable to get this acvurate or consustant at this range with any of my other pistols. There is absolutly a difference.

>Battle Royale
You misspelled Lord of the Flies

Nah the red nine is a variant of the c96 that was rechambered in 9mm. They had a big red nine etched into the handle so troops knew not to load the old 7.96 ammo into it. Hence the soldiers nickname red 9. Since it’s just a slang term it’s easier to call it that in games and movies than getting licensing/permission from Mauser to use the brand name and model number

>we need that weird thing again, that we cover in plastic so it would look more like a gun
>you got it

Attached: kriss-vector-45.jpg (2048x1363, 416K)

What is that gun called anyway I see it all the time in games and movies

>we need a high explosive 75.cal

Attached: BolterAstartes_MK_Vb.jpg (342x216, 21K)

good like supressing your enemy with a double barrel shotgun lol

>we need something to shoot coloured people with

Attached: webleymkiv.jpg (259x194, 7K)

what happens if you get shot in the face with a flaregun?

high exposive diamond tipped rocket propelled .75cal which has a fuse that detonates when it is traveling through the body of an enemy

Is this a good gun?

One of the finest target pistols ever made.

Watch the video linked in this post: He shoots himself in the head. He seems to get hurt and burned but is otherwise fine.

>we want the retarded audience

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

red tips mean it's a toy right

That looks like a cardboard gun ontop of a real gun

>how do make sure the audience understands these are european terrorists?

Attached: AUG_A1_508mm_04.jpg (550x217, 18K)

>tips
you're looking at the shells

>in literally like

Attached: bran.jpg (645x671, 81K)

>red9
its a mauser you retards

with a G36.

or the governor from twd

It may as well be, that's a Fass 8x and on top a TTS scope with a peripheral thread detector.

literally inferior in every way to a semi auto 12 gauge besides the theoretical ability to fire both barrels at the exact same second, which is retarded for many reasons

>p90
>not SG1

this the basis for every single vidya shotgun ever

>Ever the Germans couldn't fix it
Pretty much universally agreed outside of the ergos, L85A2 is a fantastic rifle. Yeah the A1 was shit, but it wasn't as bad as the FAILMAS or INAS.

make them white

Attached: 1471984997482.jpg (480x720, 156K)

could… you even safely fire this?

>liveleak.com/view?t=ff4_1462144338
you just know he lost that eye doing something equally retarded before

Doesn't sg1 count as hurr future
well, back then

got to shoot one at a range and was pleasantly suprised with how low the recoil was, though it was suppressed and so pretty front heavy. but overall id buy one.

>they actually used what amounts to a boltgun in that shitty eddie murphy film "showtime"
lol

yes but the pellets will have almost no velocity. You'd be lucky if they landed 25 yards away at the speed of a cheap airsoft gun

eeeeeewwwwwww

When you really want OICW in your movie.

Just...

>"That's a good uh... two foot spread at about one meter..."
youtube.com/watch?v=fxSjLllBbQ4

My bad

Attached: 10386821_5.jpg (568x723, 45K)

BASED

Attached: BigBoomer.png (2000x1000, 817K)

notice how the shells are actually contained within the barrel and not sticking out the end of the muzzle

Why are .22 LRs always weird looking

Attached: Beretta-Neos-duotone-.22lr03.jpg (1200x800, 141K)

>the mercenaries need guys

Attached: 1-G36C-LEFT-stock-extended-AUG-20161.jpg (1631x1152, 102K)

And looper

That's just a handheld claymore

>we want the retarded audience
It was meant to be retarded and the movie draws attention to how retarded it is.

A red 9 is a Mauser (not Luger) C96 chambered in 9mm parabellum. Since 7.63mm Mausers were still being used at the time, the handle was stamped with a red number 9 to differentiate the two pistols to avoid damage from loading them with the wrong ammunition.

It's classified as a firearm dipshit.

That seems like a nice idea for a less than lethal weapon, just the blast of that i would think is disorienting and it probably couldn't kill someone, not with birdshot at least.

I think there was a shitty horror movie called komodo or something which has them use flareguns.

liveleak.com/view?t=uRd98_1568821521

Heres a different one where road rage in poland ended with a flare lodged in a guys throat

Damn, do we know if it was one of those cheap plastic ones like in the original link. Or was it one of those larger calibre steel ones?

Attached: 1532307697368.jpg (750x746, 112K)

It seems like even the birdshot would just absolutely shred someone's face. Blind them, maybe some hit the brain. Yeck.

you can put a standard 12 gauge shell in it

Which is a good way to turn that flare gun into a shrapnel bomb.

>we needz a shoota but iz need sum mor dakka
>'ang on boss weez got juz da fing

Attached: 800px-Big_Shoota_6.jpg (800x284, 63K)

Well well well, if it isn't the boat.

Attached: Ft200m.gif (292x118, 13K)

Anybody know why some guns look aesthetic and some look ugly? Obviously we didnt evolve around technology. Why does anything look good whats the science behind it. Same can go for literally any manmade item: swords cars, houses,. Why?

Some guns remind you of cute girls.

Attached: 1557789605807.jpg (2093x3994, 2.6M)

GET OUT OF HERE

I remember a thread on /k/ about this literally fucking years ago. I think there were suicides because of what was done to that gun.

*teleports behind you*
*sprays flames everywhere*
*unzips flaregun*
*shits a 90 damage crit*
*then mauls you with an axe*
Hudda huddah huh, huddah....

No Mausers or Lugers of any sort in Magnum Force. Scorpio had Megatron when he hijacked the bus.
I live in Louisiana, the Southwestern corner was the Wild Wild West until about 1920. Here and there are pictures of guys dressed just like this with a C96, i should find one in a museum and take a picture
That might have been a better gun if the AWB hadn't come along. I don't care how l33t your gun is, Grange, won't do any good against someone who's already dead. And pissed. And Ernie Hudson.

Attached: file.png (640x480, 175K)

genuinely good take here friend. the best fight in the whole series was undoubtedly the one between Dumbledore and Voldemort at the end of Order of the Phoenix because they ACTUALLY USE MAGIC-- controlling broken glass, creating an orb of water, etc.

rest of the films are just pew pew shooting lights

Under rated movie

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 997K)

>Michael Mann:...
>"say no more"

Attached: 1.jpg (640x480, 48K)

I really liked the whole
>i'll just tranfigure those deadly shards of glass into a harmless puff of sand
which actually fits in with his lore character (being the old transfiguration prof).
I don't think it happened in the book.
It was just that statue fight.

I've been thinking about getting a handgun recently, what should I go with if I do?

blade runner

That's exactly what the second guy you replied to is saying, you illiterate moron.

>Press for Pistol
>Hold for Anti-Air

Attached: 1556407600158.jpg (800x880, 50K)

I dont know about you but if I hear gunshots and I don't have a gun I'm fuckin booking it.

Post this on /k/ for maximum shitstorm
Be secure to crosspost to /tg/ to get them fighting each other

Attached: 4L_dqSLXE3s.png (306x214, 26K)

great selection of guns gentlemen but now we need vehicles for the bad guy's goons

Attached: its always a gmc suv.jpg (960x640, 145K)

There are better less than lethal options. Also, powder propelled metal projectiles are inherently considered lethal force in just about every jurisdiction on the planet, and for good reason.

im not a gunfag but i even i can see how that would make one mad

even better, post this abomination.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>lava tiger camo
I see someone got 200 HS's on hardcore.

Attached: JohnMatrix.jpg (470x345, 38K)

>even the germans couldn't fix it
>highest MRBF of any NATO service rifle
Okay amerimutt.

worst thing about this thing is that its real, and it functions somehow

The developing world's answer to pretty much everything, in real life and in fiction.

Attached: 1542209154065.jpg (600x400, 62K)

I'd you're too lazy to be bothered to maintain your firearm, get a revolver. .38, .357, nothing too big

If you want something extremely reliable that you'll need to maintain, get a Glock. They're not pretty to look at.

If you want something beautiful that may save your life, get a Beretta 40 Cal, or whatever you happen to find most attractive

you bongs are so arrogant about your bricky piece of shit service rifle, the first model was notoriously trash and only kept around through sheer stubbornness because your brass couldn't stand using a rifle from a country who actually knew how to build guns and instead stuck with their jam crazy donut steel rifle. You literally had to get germany, a country who actually knew something about small arms, to rebuild the piece of shit from the ground up. Yet, despite actually functioning now, its still got shit ergos and looks retarded.

is it because they're bullpups?

What the fuck is up with that cross magazine?

I heard that toyota was ordered to suspend sales of that pickup in certain regions since they were all being shipped for use by isis and other such groups.

>we want the nazi audience

Attached: denix-mp40-sub-machine-gun--germany-1940.jpg (900x600, 35K)

Ah the combi-bolter.
Never was made a more absolutely useless weapon in 40k. No one used one. Ever, and yet they kept making sculpts of it for special models.

Your space gun and exoskeleton stand no chance against my Vintar BC, Stalker.

>tfw you plan to shoot up the school but just get detention for it because you were a retard bringing the flaregun from daddy's boat

You'd need a turbolift to get the bolt round into the breech

Attached: 1568913419656.png (306x214, 66K)

I don't recall combi-bolters being this retarded though; the magazine was right between the trigger and the combi-attachment so, as useless as it was, it made sense.

Hobbs and Shaw and I believe F8 of the Furious had The Rock carrying a Chiappa Rhino as well.

Hah the way that flare bounced off his head, beautiful

I think this was a relic one used by a character
Dangles maybe

men in black

It's reposted specifically because it's shit. Most combi-bolter sculpts look like the grenade launcher attachment from every 80's action movie ever, this one is just stupid.

The Calico pistols and carbines run just fine, but you HAVE to use 9mm NATO loads like the ones from Winchester. Your typical 9x19mm load is around 10% weaker than a proper 9mm NATO loading and it has to be a round nosed FMJ bullet so the hotter personal defense/hollowpoint rounds won't feed right even if they have enough energy. However, if you load Winchester 9mm NATO it will run without problems. It's annoying, but that's the way it goes with some guns. I have a Vz 61 Skorpion and it wont chamber anything except round nose FMJ. Hollowpoints and flat nose FMJ will fail to feed. It's a bitch because it's difficult to find .32 ACP round nose FMJ at most gun stores.

no, because feeding the gun looks impossible

They can look perfectly normal. The S&W 617 is an outstanding small-game pistol that looks perfectly normal.

Attached: SW617.jpg (600x244, 180K)

>I need a weapon for a bad guy that's too cool to carry a rifle around

Attached: 228441-Alecto.jpg (1024x768, 381K)

>we need something to shoot a lot of coloured people
And near 6,000 warriors, we caught them on the run.
The bravest of the brave could never match the Maxim gun!

Attached: 1253245132793214.jpg (1352x850, 412K)

>a gun designed for movies
>Israeli
You can't make this shit up.

kikes make good guns, its a fact of life

Showtime!

>Ghost in the Shell
GitS is, among other things, gun porn.
The Mateba's a real gun.

Attached: mateba.jpg (900x514, 138K)

It's not, you retard. You posted an FN2000. The OICW was made by H&K. Two very different manufacturers.

>despite the fact they are borderline harmless
Would you let me shoot you with one?

used that thing in H3. It sucks.

Total recall remake

G36 is for technologically advanced factions. Not always, but usually the high tech badguy merc group. The G36C is the kino rifle for the protag.

Attached: g36c.jpg (1024x768, 288K)

>all these vitgin gunfags
I bet none of you ever even killed a man

>not the snub nose colt python

Attached: colt python snub nose.jpg (1280x875, 447K)

H3?

>tfw sold my mark 23
Should have done my homework before buying. Turns out in the 20 odd years it's been on the market H&K have only approved 2 suppressors for it. The KAC that was first designed for it for USSOCOM and the B&T that was made for it when it hit the civilian marketplace. Either one costs as much as the pistol itself. You use any other suppressor and you void your lifetime warranty with H&K. Should have just bought a USP tactical instead.

Attached: Mark 23 for scale.png (1162x652, 1.41M)

If I remember correctly the Warsaw Pact's flares were like 26.5mm and have some serious heft to them. I wouldn't want to get shot by one at any distance.

It's just two magazines attached. If you're expecting to have to reload quickly instead of fumbling around ammo pouches for another one you just pull the one out, flip it around, and you're good to go.
A lot of times you see two banana clips taped together so when you swap out you just have to go from one to the other quickly.

Is this where Borderlands got the inspiration for the guns from?

forgot pic

Attached: duct taped magazine.jpg (1291x966, 180K)

Smith and Wesson made something like 7 million Model 10 .38 special revolvers. They made close to a million just during WWII alone when they were sent out as lend lease handguns to allied forces, they were also used extensively as a cheap side arm by security forces for defense plants, power plants, coal mines, etc. any strategic manufacturing or resource location that needed to be guarded against sabotage really. The Reising sub machine guns and Reising semi-auto carbines also were issued to those kinds of security guards because they were much cheaper than Thompsons and all of the later M3 Grease Guns were going to the front lines.
It wasn't windshields so much as it was the heavy steel doors of older cars like the Model A, but I'm sure the .357 magnum performed better through autoglass as well. They were pretty much standard issue for most states' Highway Patrol/Trooopers until the .357 Sig came along in order to overcome the same challenges but in a cartridge fit for a semi auto pistol.

Pt111 is fantastic

Hotdogs, Horseshoes & Handgrenades. It's a VR gun range. Been obsessed with the Take & Hold game mode on there for months now. There's ~250 guns to play around with. Vast majority of them being realworld weapons but they do have a few that aren't. Like Decker's blaster from Bladerunner. Best part about the game is doing the H&K slap on G3's and MP5's.

Attached: H3.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

fucking cool, gonna try that

I tried that pavlov vr game when I visited one of my friend's places.
I loved it, there was just so much wacky shit you could pull off in that game. I probably should've tried this one too.

The MoD should have just contracted Sterling in the first place given that they had RSAF-Enfield basically reverse engineer the damn thing as a bullpup only to later require improvements from H&K. Still, I really like the L85 series of rifles because of the aesthetics alone and the later models obviously work fine.

>Having only two shots is no Bueno
I've shot plenty of duck and skeet with a double barrel.

Attached: phantasm quad barrel.jpg (1316x718, 65K)

I own a couple of AR-15's, four Kalashnikovs, plus some assorted bolt and lever action rifles but my favorite gun to take to the range by far is my PTR-91 just for DAT SLAP. Even better is the thumb release OPERATOR OPERATING OPERATIONALLY method.

>I bet none of you ever even killed a man
Plenty of haji though.

Attached: don't pet a burning dog generation kill.jpg (600x469, 67K)

Ah, it didn't look like they were attached to each other so much as intersecting, which would have made the feed impossible.

You're thinking of the K98k that got brony'd. I think everybody calmed down once they found out it was a replica.

You can kind of see the side of a clip or something.

>I need a gun to save the free world from the forces of evil

Attached: m1 garand.jpg (1200x800, 333K)

>it's made out of fucking plastic
what said.

PING

Attached: Protecta Shot Gun (Street Sweeper).webm (640x480, 1.6M)

>doesnt consider controlability in a pdw
Yeah, I'm thinking he's retarded

Attached: 1566422377674.jpg (649x489, 39K)

I really should have bought a PTR instead of that Mark 23. Thinking of hitting up my LGS to rent out a full giggle MP5 pretty soon. Haven't had the chance to fire a full auto yet. So far my favorite gun to shoot is my Savage 99. Lever guns make me diamonds.

>abomination
Shit taste, the second generation worked well with most of the firsts flaws corrected.

Pavlov is great. But I just love the autistic detail the H3 devs put into all the guns. Although there are some weird mechanics that don't make sense irl but do from a game mechanic standpoint. Like MP5K's dropping their mags like an AR or semi-auto pistol.

Been running a WH40k Space Marine loadout for Take and Hold for a while. Pic related + a cutlass to spread the glory of the Emperor.

Attached: KWG1_Reference.jpg (266x482, 103K)

>tfw no Borchardt screentime in any movie.

Attached: borchardt c-93.jpg (1280x732, 93K)

Death Note Netflix movie

you're fucking stupid and never fired a gun

Attached: 1548436750137.jpg (623x450, 30K)

>Ghost In The Shell
Togusa's revolver in GITS is a Mateba, not a Chiappa.
there's OICWs at the end of Tango & Cash

A double barrel is fine for most every application. They reload fast enough. 12g buckshot will kill just about anything you shoot with it. A lot of modern made double barrels are A E S T H E T I C. They're easy to use and maintain. They are far from shit. The only scenarios where they'd be shit is for everyday carry and home defense. Both of which are better suited to pistols and pistol caliber carbines.

The more you laugh, the more autistic we get homo

Attached: 1562112131555.jpg (2400x1600, 1.84M)

this is Moscow, not Poland.

I can not recommend the PTR-91 enough. Yes, I'd rather have a true blue HK-91 but it's like I bought 2/3 the rifle for 1/3 the price. I've shot one of the old Springfield Arms SAR-8 imported Greek built contract HK-91's and my PTR will keep the paces with that rifle any day. If you can't get an HK-91, then the PTR-91 is the second best choice, I'd put it up against any contract built HK, Turkish, Greek, Paki, whatever, any day of the week. It's awesome that they have stepped into the MP-5 clone game but the problem is those PTR-9's are so fucking popular they have their entire manufacturing capacity dedicated to them and PTR-91's have been on back order no for ages as a result. I really, really hope the limited run of Century parts kit 93 rifles they built are not the last HK-93 pattern rifles they ever build but if they do break into the 5.56x45mm market they'll never be able to keep up with demand.

>watch a doc about the m1
>half of it is just interviews with WWII and Korea vets talking about how many gooks and nazis they killed with this gun
>one guy at Chosin was firing so much and for so long the wood stock would catch on fire
>just put it out in the snow and keep firing until it happened again
That was the day I learned to respect the m1.

Attached: m1 ping ping ping.png.gif (636x345, 1.38M)

I want one so bad. They're legal in my state but I don't know how far I trust the 'factory spec' reproductions.

Nice. I've always been an H&K fanboy, despite them hating selling to civilian markets. My lgs has had a PTR 106 on their shelves for ages. Think it might be time for me to snag that.

with this one you can set half of california on fire for several months with just one shot.

i'd say they're plenty fucking dangerous in that light. it's a magnesium flare for christ sake. they're not toys.

The other half of the doc was the history of the gun, and then the end was a bunch of collectors opening up some old crates from the manufacturer.

That design actually makes a lot of sense. You get a full rifle length barrel in a super compact sub-machinegun size format.
Why aren't all guns like this? Is there a downside?

It's not so much that HK hates selling to civilians as the cucked German government preventing HK from selling "military" pattern firearms to the commercial market. Still, HK could sell SL6 and SL7 rifles these days if they gave a shit. Fuck, FN will sell you a semi auto M249 with most of the parts made in the states and HK has an MP5k pistol for sale so it's not impossible they just don't want to put in the investment. Definitely get the PTR-106 breh. I used to be on the fence between gas piston and DI, but now I've taken the roller lock pill and I'm never going back.

Careful with that shitpost, it's going to be used as justification for common sense flare gun control by the People's Republic of California.

Most M1 Garands you can buy today are just fine, even the arsenal refinished rifles are great shooters. The issue you might run into is getting the right spec 30-06 ammo, but with an adjustable gas plug you'll be just fine with most ammo, even the hotter commercial spec 30-60.

A lot of tradition, also your trigger needs to be linked to the action with extra parts since it sits way back in the ass. Every moving part on a machine is a fail point and in a situation where you need a weapon like that, you want something as reliable as possible because that's your ass.

my grandpa was one of the frozen chosen, sad that he died a few years ago but we did get to take him to a range where he got to shoot a garand again for the first time in like 60 years

Ah, yeah, that makes sense. Still, not a retarded concept.

RIP to your granpda, I'm glad he made it back home and was part of your life. My grandfather was stationed in Korea between the wars, just after we dropped the a-bombs, and he never got over how badly the Japs had treated the Korean civilians and how much suffering those people had endured. He said the average Korean couldn't have weighed more than 105 pounds and there were still uncovered mass graves from where the Japs had put people in a ditch and opened fire just for kicks when he first arrived.

Scout update fucking when?

It's called a bullpup. It's not awful at all, a great way to make a tighter compact weapon where most of the weight is back against your body, and not being held up by your arm.
Also if you're a lefty you're going to get hot shell casing right in the face.
Bonus points for making shit look like future guns.

Attached: fn p90.jpg (1800x900, 175K)

I don't give a shit what anyone says. The P90 is one of the sexiest guns ever made. The see-through magazines are amazing.

I expected this to be a meme until I spent a day with one on the range. The recoil reduction really is impressive.

>look up gun
>whopping $1200 US dollarydoos
Literally how can a handgun be that expensive?

No it isn't.
It works, but it isn't a good gun by any stretch.
The only reason it's still in use is to justify the amount of money spent on the thing

>a bunch of collectors opening up some old crates from the manufacturer
Yeah but you hear that shit all the time. It gets really fucking old seeing the irish replica tommy guns pawned off as some "recently discovered" secret stash.
>Most M1 Garands you can buy today are just fine, even the arsenal refinished rifles are great shooters
I want to believe
>The issue you might run into is getting the right spec 30-06 ammo
Nah, no problems there. I live in bumfuck nowhere NC and my LGS is also the post office and early warning weather station. One perk is I can mail order anything legal in the state and get it shipped with no surcharge.

Check the price on Mark 23's. Spoiler they're anywhere from $1500-$2k

Who can afford to casually drop that much dosh on a pistol goddamn

>Togusa's revolver in GITS is a Mateba, not a Chiappa.

also, if i remember correctly Major makes fun of him that he uses an old gun, so it wasn't used to look "futuristic"

I did. I'm

Have you ever held a gun? It's a big heavy piece of precision milled metal with smaller even more precision manufactured parts inside, that is designed to survive having a bunch of explosions happening inside that launches a chunk of lead out of the end faster than the speed of sound.

Thats not a nugget

Why are bullpups a meme

the british are memes at weaponry

The chiapia rhino and others like the patriot (i think) are smart weapons. They are high caliber but fire comfortably like a simple 22 because of the lower barrel. Recoil doesnt cause the muzzle to rise like a regular revolver, rather it drives into the shoulder like a rifle

From a video game but still, future gun WITH A KEYBOARD and SCREEN now how badass is that!

Attached: soulhackers.0.png.jpg (1400x1050, 116K)

>A 'red 9' is a Spanish civil war variant
No it isn't you dork.

>Hey, Hickock45 here. Got me a Type-25 Directed Energy Rifle, gonna spend a few charges with it. Before we begin I'd like to thank Bud's Gun Shop for supplying us with this beauty and to Federal Ammunition because we'll be shooting today on a full Federal charge. Links to their websites are in the description of the video. As always be sure to support the National Rifle Association to make sure we all keep our rights to own these firearms. Now it's been a while since I've handled Sangheili weaponry so I'm probably a terrible shot, but let's see if we can't melt that gong...

Attached: hickok45.jpg (1016x1024, 120K)

yes, people like to meme because it's such an aesthetically pleasant gun but the blowback system is actually really well thought out

>We need a gun zoomers won't understand how to use

Attached: vhs.jpg (1500x1061, 273K)

Hickock45 doesn't support the NRA

Where do the tapes go though?

He plugged it in all the videos I've seen, must have been a recent change.

>lost 3 wars
Vietnam, ???, ???
Gulf War? Iraq? Afghanistan?

Killing Them Softly was shit

It's actually a really good shooter. A bit too expensive compared to other .357 on the market; but for a GitS(and Togusa in particular) fan, it's pretty much the only option.
t./k/

Attached: latest.jpg (440x246, 20K)

are there any other 6 o'clock revolvers out there besides matebas and chiappas?

>Additional mechanical linkages needed for the trigger to work
>If you use a traditional ejection system then it's impossible to shoulder left handed, if you go for some funky system then you increase the mechanical complexity
>Explodey bits right next to your face
>It's weight distribution makes it easier to carry, but also encourages muzzle flip
>Often more difficult to clear malfunctions if you go for a weird ejection system
The bullpup design is one of those things that looks great on paper but is more difficult to make work than you think. One day we'll probably see a design that fixes all these issues and is issued en mass but until it can justify replacing all the traditional designs used by nearly everyone it will never happen.

Every Kal-Tec ever. /thread.

What is this?? Where does the brass eject? Is this some kind of left handed queer's idea of fun?

You post this on /k/ daily, its shit. Everyone tells you its shit. Yet you keep posting it.

>painting a vintage Mauser electric blue

This makes me upset.

That's an old /k/ bait image. But if it makes you madder, it's not just painted blue. It's modeled after one of the MLP ponies.

I got you, my dawg.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Blm6-H_j8

Looks like I deleted too much of the name, whoops.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Blm6-H_j84

>tfw Spy main

FUCK PYRONIGGERS

Not enough.

Attached: vash the stampede.gif (500x375, 2.72M)

>forgotten weapons
Fuck you I've still got shit to do tonight.,

t. never used a magnum

I really cannot name any others, user. I know there have been more; but they are mostly vintage single action one offs from long defunct manufacturers.

I swear this gun was in Nightfire, had a fucking auto grenade launcher

That's too bad. What I'd really like out of a wheelgun is a modern LeMat with a 6 o'clock axis and a 12g instead of 20g secondary barrel.

Attached: LeMat_Revolver_1000_0001.jpg (1000x870, 314K)

Haven't revolvers been rendered completely obsolete by the existence of magazine-fed handguns?

Lugars are fun as fuck to shoot though, especially ones from WWII

S&W Governor is about as close as you can get for that; but it is a regular six shooter that can take .357 and 410ga. Maybe look at the Charles Daly Triple Crown or Honcho. Not very Sci-fi; but pretty unique and memorable.

What a load of garbage

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

I bought this airsoft gun a few weeks ago. pretty fuckling neato to go out back and shoot my fence.

Attached: 61YMW2ujftL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1396x834, 96K)

>Magnum and MA5B Assault Rifle from Halo

Nice

Attached: 1560887760900.jpg (2560x1440, 487K)

Attached: 1524176446732.jpg (1255x952, 494K)

W-What the fuck happened?

>airsoft

Attached: clips.png (818x432, 339K)

T. Sunk Cost Fallacy Nigga who owns a deagle and a civvie TAR-21

Chiappa is a Glock subsidiary.

>we a pistol that has more stopping power and long range accuracy then a high caliber sniper rifle

Attached: H5G_Render_M6DMagnum.png (1000x1200, 597K)

It's in Red Dead Redemption.

Ay. Don't talk shit 'bout Deagles.

Attached: pistol collection.jpg (993x774, 634K)

Give. Now!

Based.

The Halo gun designs are GOAT.

The advantages are neglible compared to the possible drawbacks, and the trigger has to be either incredibly complicated and vulnerable to field-unfixable breakage, or electronic, which is even worse.

Why didn't the USNC just use them for ship to ship combat?

Attached: hand cannon.png (1280x1034, 1.29M)

FUCK ME THAT IS RAINBOW DASH'S CUTIE MARK. NOW I'M PLATINUM MAD

>we need a gun that will both explode the enemy and break the shooters spine

Attached: il_794xN.1272219754_tm9e.jpg (794x516, 48K)

It looks like it would snap your fucking wrist, jesus

>we need a gun that will enrage /k/

Attached: 400px-Chopperbl2dlc.jpg (400x206, 23K)

Nah she's got that LOW BORE AXIS, baby.

More comfortable to fire since it doesn't kick as much.