There's no fucking way this would be possible

there's no fucking way this would be possible

Attached: ShawshankRedempt_184Pyxurz.jpg (968x681, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colditz_Cock
youtu.be/Y2jxyVnLCYw
youtu.be/Ja0vDibLQW4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concrete_degradation
youtube.com/watch?v=8jRRZPGa3fU&t=6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can explain!

Attached: BeingJohnMalkovich_onesheet_ripevesselstyle_USA-2.jpg (1800x1400, 585K)

Ask your mom if it's possible after we had sex hardcore

OBTUSED.com

What movie???

yes nobody could dig a hole

what is?

>What movie???

Attached: 1534393764456.gif (404x561, 166K)

I mean the tunneling is possible in ~20 years. Going ~20 years without someone ripping down that poster and seeing the hole? No chance.

Would it not be easy to escape in some other less retarded way, considering how much freedom Dufresne was given and how much dirt he had on everyone? Nigga just bribe some guard.

Why would someone rip that poster?

Basic cell inspection for contraband

They looked the other way with Andy's cell because he was helping with the money laundering.

Andy was wardens personal bitch, why would anyone ever care about his contraband?

Holes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colditz_Cock

once again american fiction can't compare to British reality

Attached: 430.jpg (699x485, 60K)

That’s a huge butthole. I wanna shank my dick Andy’s nuts in it.

dindu nuffin whitetrash edition.

>his cell hasn't been transferred for 20 years
>the poster hasn't been searched or damaged for 20 years despite the warden initially wanted to give him troubles
>somehow behind the wall it's a hallway, not the next cell
>but the cement was weakened anyway
>somehow Andy knew where he was digging to
>somehow Andy finished the construction even his closest friend didn't notice
>somehow Andy also carved marble into chess pieces, and filed tax for everyone, and opened a library, on top of the prison's usual works

He started digging long before he earned anyone's trust and warden searched the place just to shake him up

Wrong

Remember it took 19 years and I’m sure once he became the warden’s pet he had access to the schematics. The only thing you’d have to worry about is concealing the hole on the other end, because they would have to do maintenance on the pipe he escaped from.

Because Andy has to get out CLEAN and INNOCENT and RIGHTEOUS!! He has to do all the hard work! He must not take the short cut! He must not take any help from the BAD PEOPLE!

The Shawshank Redemption

watch it

>warden looking at Andy's anus after his encounter with the sisters

Why would sea water and salt weaken the cement of that wall? It's not sea on the other side.

the shawshank redemption

How did he get the post back up on the wall and taped with such tension the warden was able to throw a rock through it without it falling down

>20 years
Busmalis would be done in a week

Attached: latest_cb=20120111220802.cf.jpg (512x383, 25K)

What would a person possibly hid behind a poster? Also to the best of their knowledge there is a wall behind it.

A real problem would be someone crawling in through the hole from the other side and tearing through the poster as Andy is talking to the warden.

>Why would sea water and salt weaken the cement of that wall
Is this canon?

I would make a frame for the poster

The negative pressure from the hole provided the suck to keep the poster erect

I don't know I think I heard Morgan Freeman voice over explaining it

Escape from Alcatraz starring young Clint Eastwood. Watch it it's great

Attached: 6BEF5ADC-34BE-4624-975D-FF9BDB54A0F7.jpg (500x400, 33K)

Do you think Andy Dufresne ever jerked off in the tunnel?

>somehow behind the wall it's a hallway, not the next cell
His cell was the last one on the floor
>somehow Andy knew where he was digging to
He didn't, he just dug to occupy himself and decided to escape only after warden killed that guy.
>somehow Andy also carved marble into chess pieces, and filed tax for everyone, and opened a library, on top of the prison's usual works
>on top of the prison's usual works
library and taxes were his usual work
Did you even watched the movie or was your iphone more interesting to you?

20 years with a rock pick? Easy. That wall was 100+ year old concrete with no rebar. I worked construction part time during uni and encountered walls like this. Once you break through the exterior shell you can literally pull chunks out with your hands. I could quietly get through that wall in a few weeks if I had a place to dispose of the rubble. That was the true bottleneck.
Although it’s implied in the film that the tunnel had been finished for a long time (maybe even a decade or more) but he hadn’t found the right time/reason to leave yet as he had a lot going for him inside the prison walls.

You all so concentrated on the wall that none of you had a thought that Andy would fucking suffocate in the shit pipe from gasses.

name 1 (ONE) more obvious """""twist""""""

Attached: 1456816746187.jpg (1543x1360, 74K)

lol that's old
he's old at being old

Jigsaw being the dead body in Saw, literally called that shit in the opening scene

>lol that's old
>he's old at being old
zoom zoom, capeshitter

I've decided not to stay

what was in the box

it really is

easy bait

Attached: 15203379_755691187918124_3374003570369455812_n.jpg (600x600, 86K)

me having a large penis

>twist
What twist?

Trivia: who is the woman in the background?

he's fucking 49 in that movie

family guy did it better
youtu.be/Y2jxyVnLCYw

part 2
youtu.be/Ja0vDibLQW4

>the hole provided the suck to keep the poster erect
Are we still talking about a printed picture?

It should've taken him 50 years to tunnel out, he did in 9 months.

yeah that too

So if he was put to another cell that wasnt on the side. It would have never worked?

Here's an in depth analysis for anyone who's interested. Light spoilers

you can provide the suck to keep me erect ;)

It wasn't a twist retard, it was a release. The entire movie builds up tension and finally gives the audience the release, an escape, a moment all men truly desire. It's pure appeal to the masculine nature is why it has a 9.3/10. It's not the best movie, but it's a great experience.

Yea Forums in this movie was the fat guy in the first night scene

this woman? This is all I remembered.

Attached: 47430AEA-E7C2-4792-BCBB-F9B2B1106A22.jpg (1983x2845, 874K)

It really was a twist because everyone thought he hanged himself

Midnight Express

((banker))

faggots are gay and should be executed.

the demo must have made one hell of a mess. ive broken shit my whole life and anything you destroy quadruples in size. he smuggled the empire state building out of that cell

Being Tim Robbins.

It's hilarious how overrated this derivative King adaptation was/is. I guess airing on TBS nonstop didn't hurt. Green Mile, though tedious and bloated, is the better film.

Are there any brainlets ITT who think that he was actually innocent? His whore wife deserved it and it should be legal, but is there anyone who seriously denies that he did it? Who else would randomly shoot his wife and the guy she was cheating with?

This, jesus christ.
I will never understand how people didn't see it coming.

explain why blatch's story is a word for word recounting of what happened to andy's wife and the golf pro then

>What would a person possibly hid behind a poster? Also to the best of their knowledge there is a wall behind it.
Are you seriously this dumb? Drugs and razors can be hidden behind postage stamps on a letter, there's all kinds of shit you could hide between a poster and a wall.

The Great Escape

I don't even understand how this is supposed to be a twist/mystery/whatever.

>"thank you stephen king we will see you in court"
what did he mean by this?

Yeah on a re-watch.

way way way overrated movie

Yeah that movie falls apart when you think critically about the plot

best movie ever

the whorewank erection

The last part of the movie, when Andy says
>get busy living or get busy dying
Is Andy actually going crazy. The final part of the movie is just his fantasy, that's why there's so much fantastical stuff
>poster magically hanging
>Andy having the power to smash steel pipes
>Andy being able to crawl through a football field of feces
>Andy having rapport enough to withdraw money without alerting the authorities
>Red being placed in the same apartment as Brooks and finding the carving
>Red finding the exact tree in the exact field
Poor Andy went mental and probably died.

(You)

yea

all these moments will be lost like a fart in the wind:Roy Batty the younger years.

cinnamon twist from taco bell tm

That andy didn't do it and he was telling the truth.

That's a dumb theory.

But its true. We know that Andy is getting more and more deranged. Like inventing a more complicated story that he didn't commit murder. And then he finally loses it and drifts off into fantasy land.

>The last part of the movie, when Andy says
>>get busy living or get busy dying
>Is Andy actually going crazy. The final part of the movie is just his fantasy, that's why there's so much fantastical stuff

No.
>>poster magically hanging
It was on the wall with thumbtacks
>>Andy having the power to smash steel pipes
Rusty.
>>Andy being able to crawl through a football field of feces
That was symbolism for his character journey, he had to crawl through miles of shit to get out in the end and wash away the filth.
>>Andy having rapport enough to withdraw money without alerting the authorities
Back then they didn't alert authorities with withdrawals, that only started after 9/11
>>Red being placed in the same apartment as Brooks and finding the carving
That was a halfway house. All prisoners start out at a halfway house upon being released from prison if they are released early for good behavior, because they are still under the supervision of the state/feds until the end of their sentence (when they would have been released normally without good time)
>>Red finding the exact tree in the exact field
Andy explained to Red the place many times, every detail of exactly where it was, because that's all they had time to do in prison.
>Poor Andy went mental and probably died.
Yeah he did die, but he was on that beach when he died.

>It was on the wall with thumbtacks
how'd he put it back up on the wall after getting inside the tunnel?

with a fart in the wind

Where did Andy go after escaping to have a shower and get changed?

Broke into a country home near the prison, murdered a family a four with his bare hands, raped the mother and daughters (it’s been 20 years), took a bath, not a shower, ate their breakfast before it got cold, then headed into town as the banks opened

>murdered
>raped
in that order?
also, he's a quick coomer if he did all that and ate hot breakfast

Yeah he raped the corpses
Of course he’s a quick coomer, he’s a psychotic killer, he can coom 3 times per minute

Concrete can rot/degrade for a variety of reasons. I worked in construction once: one of the jobs we had was attaching a fancy-looking glass façade to a much older existing building that dated back to the 1880s. When drilling into the exterior wall (for anchor bolts to attach the framework to) we often had wet concrete coming out of the holes because when they'd poured back in the C19th they hadn't let the stuff set properly before pouring the next lot over the top of it. There was a goldrush on at the time you see, everything had to go up quick and damn the regulations...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concrete_degradation

Have you seen the movie? He ripped the poster after throwing a piece of rock and realizing it went throught it.

Escape from Auschwitz

Roman concrete does not

His cell was adjoining some kind of maintenance shaft, that's the whole deal. No one could crawl in from the other side.

Faggot Jailbreak or: How I Learned to Stop Breathing and Eat 500 Yards of Shit in a Pipe

That's what makes it his redemption. Most prisoners do fuck all but cost money, Andy truly was Shawshank and can be forgiven for his murders.

It relies too much on cheap tricks to make the audience care, something that wasn't part of the book aswell
>Andy plays music from warden's office even though he's been trying his hardest to fly under the radar
>the guy who knew the truth about Andy's wife murder is killed himself, instead of simply being transferred away
>same warden plus Clancy Brown throughout the whole movie
>Andy at one point wears clean new shoes even though it might have exposed him

Le Trou (1960)

Le Trou (The Hole)
Excellent French movie about a real-life escape, starring one of the actual escapees as himself, and three other non-actors.
OP's pic is colorized.

Attached: Le_trou_becker_poster3.jpg (210x300, 20K)

>young
Eastwood was in his late 40s in that movie

Well it's a good thing Andy wasn't imprisoned in Castello San' Angelo.

Shawshank redemption remake about an imprisoned pope when

This will forever piss me off. The movie is perfect, but god damn, it just doesn't make any sense.

It's not even necessary for the plot, he's literally already free with the money by then too

Attached: ga8tgbivnc521.jpg (971x971, 598K)

Its because the real Shawshank Redemption is Andy escaping completely inside his mind. See

Just means the Romans gave their stuff time to set properly. The builders and inspectors tend to pay more attention to regulations and ignore bribes when the penalty for not following them is crucifixion.

Something that oughta be brought back today IMO.
>*shakes fist at architects*

Cavity

They even had the faggot narrator try to vindicate that point too, “how often do you really notice a man’s shoes?” Uh all the fucking time, at least to the extent of noticing if his shoes are shiny or not, whether he’s whering boots or dress shoes, etc.
This movie is pretentious as hell and grossly overrated

Romans also used a different type of cement, which wasn't matched until the 20th century. They used some volcanic shit from a certain quarry.

I will never get over the irony of this gif. The meme is that zooms are of such little attention span that blahblahblah, yet the person who made the gif couldnt even take the time to invert the lettering on the shirt to make it look good.

He tacked it at the top so it draped down.

maybe you just tuck in the top ones... so you can you know lift the poster up crawl in and it falls down
geeeeeeeeeeeeee

I only saw the family guy parody of this movie and isn't planning on changing that

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

He witnessed Andy murder them.

The poster is perfectly in place when the warden gets in there. It'd be sagging if that's how it was tacked

You're gay. It's terminal.

Tunnels 1989

>never used it because they got rescued by americans.
where are you going with this, user?

Your*

Who the fuck thought he hanged himself?

His retarded jail friends

The Village

Morgan Freeman
The stuttering guy
You know that thing about "I dun gived Andy 'bout 6 hogsheads of rope"

>noticing men's shoes
holy shit you fucking faggot

End of Inception where it turns out that Cobb was the inception target all along.

>A real problem would be someone crawling in through the hole from the other side and tearing through the poster as Andy is talking to the warden.
kek I hope this is a jest

Being John Malkovich

i actually feel bad for kids that start browsing Yea Forums and getting all the classic movies spoiled for them. they'll never get the pure kino feels for the first time. and they probably don't even mind that much, their eyes just glaze over as they look back at their tiktoks or whatever.

>It really was a twist because everyone thought he hanged himself
Implies the "everyone" is talking about the viewers.
It's not a twist if the other characters in the movie didn't see it coming, but everyone watching did, that's just a plot development.

Jaws was a shark

i liked the shawshank redemption before i found out it was written by stephen king

Plus, walls hollow like that would make the whole area freeze in winter, and different air pressures would suck the poster in, or make it rattle or flap. A fake section of wall like in Escape From Alcatraz, which really happened, would be the only way to hide a hole of that size. And, no prison would allow him to keep that rock hammer, no matter how docile he was.
But it's fiction, so whatever.

what? no one doesn't see it coming. the whole point is that you know what it is, and you don't want to know. but you have to know for sure, the same way pitt's character feels in that moment.

If the viewers see it coming but the characters don't it's called dramatic irony

>It was on the wall with thumbtacks
Prisoners would not have thumbtacks, even if he was laundering money for the warden, and you can't use thumbtacks on concrete anyway. They were taped up.

*ur

Did you read the green mile? The entire fucking serial is about taking fucking sulpha because your dick burns when you pee

And thrm seei g eachother outside of prison is supposed to be worth 20 years? We didnt live it we just so it go on screen

It's chemistry, dude.

>When drilling into the exterior wall (for anchor bolts to attach the framework to) we often had wet concrete coming out of the holes because when they'd poured back in the C19th they hadn't let the stuff set properly before pouring the next lot over the top of it.
This is just silly. Just how tight do you think the structure of concrete is? Water will eventually dry out unless it's freezing temperature. Wet concrete was pouring out because diamond based drills use water and spill that shit around.

If concrete behaved like you thought it did, no concrete element anywhere would ever be safe to use as it would be too watery, since, per you scenario, water could never escape and concrete would never "set" competely apart from its edges.

what time is it? should you really be drunk right now? call your mother

Black panther

The book is vintage King. You know the thing in the movie with the fake identity, with all the assets and paperwork in his name, and Andy just stepped right into his shoes? Not in the book. In the book Andy escapes with a wad of cash rammed up his asshole and that's the end of it.
Classic King.

Furthermore concrete setting isn't a drying out process. The water goes away because of a chemical reaction. Concrete will set underwater.

cringe

Based

that sounds like every retarded childs creppypasta theory about their favourite cartoons

How lucky of dufrense to not have his poster torn down as well as his whole cell ransacked after the warden kept him in the hole for two months.

This
The "it was just a dream/illusion" is the most retarded and bland theory that exists.
Its so bland it can be applied to ANY movie, cartoon or series that was ever created.

Its because Andy goes mental after that, probably dies. And the rest of the movie is his fantasy.

This was the 1950/60's, long before the American incarcerated population skyrocketed, prisoners weren't that creative at the time and guards didn't have to be suspicions of everything.

and they do. if I had a dollar everytime I saw one of those retarded theories I would have at least 2 dollars

retard

The only impossible thing about that whole escape is beating through an iron pipe with a rock in one night without anyone hearing.

What steel pipes
That was a sewer pipe from years back. It's made of clay.

>Andy having rapport enough to withdraw money without alerting the authorities
This used to be a free country. If you wanted to withdraw a million dollars over the counter that was your business. The bank manager would shake your hand and tell absolutely no one.

See

Attached: www.draindomain.com_vitrified_clay_pipework_collar_spigot.jpg (400x300, 12K)

>"I mean seriously-- how often do you look at a man's shoes?"
Pretty fucking often. Especially if they shine light in your eyes like a motherfucker.

i haven't seen the film for a while, but i'm sure it made a clang sound, even if it was masked by the thunderstorm.

It literally showed that he tunneled while half underneath the poster with the top half stuck down, he had sticky tape across the bottom corners but he pulled it up that much that it rested against the wall and wasnt actually stuck down.

How come no guards or prisoners heard him hammering and carving through the wall at night?

I can't fucking stop laughing.

Attached: 1565811162725.png (326x309, 75K)

That was just a sound effect. When it breaks you can see it breaks like terracotta.

well that's dumb

yep, 12 year old me realised it was complete horse shit the first time i saw it.

i can't believe the shawshank redemption is such a beloved film

After twenty years, Andy Defresne had finally earned his Shawshank redemption.
-Red

Attached: 1488373367512s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Well how he kept the rock hammer was absolutely covered so I think you’re mistaken there.

Everything else in your post makes complete sense. Thanks for ruining this favorite movie of mine you jerk.

I laughed at this and I don’t know why.

>a guard would let the wardens golden goose and the holder of his secrets to escape for a bribe in a prison where the warden and other guards are down to murder
No.

What if Andy gave the guard his rock hammer as well.

G back and read the post you responded to, look at your response, then explain yourself.

Really? the unbelievable part fot me was when he crushed a pipe with a rock and crawled into it.

Attached: 1385486706633.jpg (640x480, 37K)

t. Didn’t see the movie

We're not talking about putting holes in steel here - it doesn't take a water-cooled diamond-tipped drill for concrete, you anontard. We were using a rotary hammer drill to put support anchors half a metre into concrete - and a lot of the material coming back out of the hole was noticeably darker than usual concrete dust and damp. They rushed the build back in Queen Vicky's time and didn't let it cure properly.

t. Didn’t watch the movie

>are you seriously this dumb?
>compares modern prison life to post war prison
Kek

Mr crabs and the prisoner

Attached: B36A3C61-A238-42C2-8CB2-FEA413DDDE69.jpg (220x167, 11K)

Papa papaaaparapam papa papa papapapapam
(The Great Escape theme)

DiCaprio's character in Shutter Island is the one hallucinating the entire thing as a defense mechanism for the grief of losing his nutso wife and kids she killed.

I called it about a third of the way through but it was still Based Scorsese so it was entertaining to watch it unfold nonetheless.

yeah that bothered me too

I think that was escape from alkatraz. I thought the cement at Shawshank was weak because they mined the shit for the concrete in that area and something something the ingredients were shit.

Pipe was made of clay. Try it on your sewer pipe and see.

You’re a dumbass. Thank god you don’t supervise building dams. They would take eons to build.

Maybe only if he also ducked his cock.

he dindu nuffin tho

maybe the real shawshank was friends Andy made along the way

maybe he left a thin layer at the back and then kicked it out when he was done

Not the guy who argued before, but I wonder what it was. It wasn't concrete as that sets chemically and it doesn't 'dry out'. I think it just got water inside it from the top down.

are you sure?

I love this kind of symbolism.

Attached: pee_wee_goatse.jpg (825x464, 61K)

>Plus, walls hollow like that would make the whole area freeze in winter
In the book, Andy briefly has a cellmate who complains about the draft in the cell.

Feels like most of the people ITT haven't actually seen the movie based on these questions.

I don’t think you’re going to be able to reason with this person.

>Andy forced into prison
>forced sex in his shit pipe
>forced his way into pipe of shit
>escapes prison
Deeper themes at play here?

Also he is suddenly splashed from pressure when the breaks the pipe, but the pipe is not closed off at the end, so there should be no pressure release like that.
Another evidence that the final part of the movie is just in Andy's head as he is dying in solitary,

I did

>draft
>giant wind vortex behind a paper poster

That's not the twist you absolute mongoloid. The twist is the killer's sin being Envy and the cop's sin being Wrath. And no you didn't see that coming.

thanks, without having it read it i am convinced

I wish death upon anyone who gets unironically excited over "the ending was all a dream" readings. i remember even brba had that and actual critics found it intriguing

>r/im14andthisisdeep

Everyone seemed like nice enough dudes who got along with each other, how come they didn't team up and beat the shit out of the Sisters Brothers?

>Uh all the fucking time
They're in prison and there's no faggots in prison

Godzilla. King of the Monsters.

based. you should of had his dubs
(edit: the 'should of' typo was made intentionally, please don't get annoyed)

brba was the dream of Hal Wilkerson tho

Salt crystalizes when it dries.
Soft stone brick and concrete can be porous.
Water can penetrate the porous masonry materials.
Water can also crystalize when it freezes.
During winter, water can freeze, as can water that has been absorbed into porous masonry walls.
When the water freezes, the water crystals can and will cause the brick stone or concrete to start fracturing internally.
This will cause the masonry to easily fracture or spall, like the stone wall did when Andy first scratched the wall with his miniscule rock hammer.
Water with dissolved salts can do the same thing, but the salts crystalize when the masonry dries out.
The wet brine from salt water can penetrate into stone and brick and concrete, and during drier weather, the water evaporates and the salts crystallize, causing enormous pressure within the masonry, which will cause the masonry to weaken just like wet masonry that freezes.
Using water with dissolved salts to mix concrete can cause similar issues, although the chemistry behind concrete is very complex.

Honestly though, andy probably could have scratched his way thru the wall in less time then twenty years, the main issue was more likely getting rid of the rubble.

>claims to feel bad for kids
>and insults them right after
Frick off

/thread

Problem child 15

This.
There were like 5 faggots. Surely you could get like 20 guys to single them out and fuck them up.

When she say it's her first time doing anal

lmao there's no way you called that. get out of here

>it doesn't take a water-cooled diamond-tipped drill for concrete
No it doesn't but if you want a clean, tidy hole, and especially if you don't want to disturb the surrounding, likely weakened structure given you're talking about an old as shit building, you'll use something that causes the least amount of damage. Also it won't stay wet for a hundred years even if you disregard curing, and also you don't stop to cure a wall every now and then when it's a single structure. You're talking out of your ass.

>Are you seriously this dumb? Drugs and razors can be hidden behind postage stamps on a letter, there's all kinds of shit you could hide between a poster and a wall.
During this time period straight razors and double edged safety razors were common shaving implements.
You didn’t use them on fellow prisoners if you want to coninue being able to shave yourself.
Either the guards would be you half to death, or stick you in solitary for months, or the other prisoners would retaliate brutally resulting in the above but on a wider scale.

>Avoiding answering the vast majority of other points
Did you even read the post or was your blacked cuck porn more interesting to you?

What the fuck is brba?

Prisons have prisoners whose job is to do shoe repairs, as well as shine the shoes and boots of prisoners, because keeping the boots clean and conditioned mskes the boots last longer, and prisons like to spend as little as possible on new boots and other shit.
The shoe repair prisoners probably took care of the guards boots as well.
It would not be impossible for a well liked or well treated “special” prisoner to get a nice pair of polished boots or shoes, if the prisoner wanted his boots ultra shined occasionally.
Given that Andy went back to his crll late, nobody was probsbly looking at his shoes or boots.

the phantom pain

john malcovich?

is this film the case of an unreliable narrator? did he kill his wife?

>Just means the Romans gave their stuff time to set properly.
Your posts infuriate me to an enigmatic degree. I don’t know why I care but the fact that you actually think concrete cures by drying out and that you have to expose concrete to air and allow to cure before pouring more like fucking Elmer’s glue is astounding to me.

I guess I don’t want to believe people that believe this are actually out there.

You are lost friend. We aren’t talking about the pie in the movie.

*pipe

Underrated

kill yourself

I read the story when i was younger and watched the movie without connecting them.

City Slickers

Attached: stone throwing.webm (998x562, 2.69M)

King writes a lot of decent stories that are suitable to make movies.

A Man Escaped is the better film. Altough this is very enjoyable as well.

Attached: manescaped2[1].jpg (2064x1188, 167K)

>When he was temporarily without cellmates, he spent two weeks sharpening the bar into a spike on the stone. Then he began to gouge through the wooden floor underneath his bed, knowing that his cell was directly above the Inquisitor's chamber.[52] Just three days before his intended escape, during a festival when no officials would be in the chamber below, Casanova was moved to a larger, lighter cell with a view, despite his protests that he was perfectly happy where he was. In his new cell, "I sat in my armchair like a man in a stupor; motionless as a statue, I saw that I had wasted all the efforts I had made, and I could not repent of them. I felt that I had nothing to hope for, and the only relief left to me was not to think of the future."

Attached: giacomo-casanova-featured.jpg (2000x1685, 387K)

test

You ain’t b&, congrats

>King writes a lot of decent stories that aren’t suitable to make movies because of all the child rape/fucking/gang bangs

Kids have sex. Guess you never played doctor?

>kamehameha

The Usual Suspects

Hole of the Mask

yeah

Nope

>Green Mile, though tedious and bloated, is the better film.
The Green Mile is insanely good.

>kids play doctor so adults should fantasize about and write detailed accounts
And yeah I explicitly remember being raped outside a library for returning a book late or running a twelve year old train in a sewer on the neighborhood alcoholics daughter.

Based Oz poster.

Attached: Schilli.png (1026x724, 715K)

butterfly stop posting outside of Yea Forums

> he was a bad husband so its his fault she died
Lol

Only fags notices a guys shoes, so it would depend if there were fags like you there.

yer mums hole lol

Based retard

Same

I meant the poster in the background.

Attached: edward-steichen-actress-gloria-swanson-portrait.jpg (1281x1600, 737K)

Prisons are full of fags.

>WHAT IF IT WAS ALL IN HIS MIND

Based

haha maybe you should worry about the tiktok of the clock for your impeding death boomer

>i love to travel!!

Jackie Chan II: Bruce Lee

he kept switching the posters

I laughed my fucking ass off at this post. Well done

Shawshank had pre lex Clancy Brown as a prison guard. Dude scared me more than Norton

fag

It was blatantly obvious

The Sneedshank Redemption

Nobody makes sewer pipe out of steel so at most it was cast iron, which is comparatively brittle. Moreso given the length of time since it was installed in a damp environment.

Half the points being discussed here though I like how everyone assumes that just because King and the screenwriter weren't Dickens-level autists who covered every possible detail means that Andy didn't take some of this shit into account.

breaking bad

Doesn't matter how many inconsistences this kino have,what helps it being a kino is the complete absence of women on i

>implying this isn't the case

The whoreshank conception

This scene was so satisfying

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Blacked

It was only attached on the top with tape- Bottom had weight (maybe rocks) taped on the backside.

He just lifted it carefully and climb inside

Yeah the episode of TWD where they finally escape the prison was probably the best one of the whole show.

my english teacher in high school let us watch this

How fucking heavy do you think a poster is, that it can't be held up from the top?

how did he tunnel all the way down to where the pipes are and then pull himself back up to his prison cell?

based autist

Well why wouldn't he? It's about as safe and clean a movie you can get that isn't boring shit. If you live in the US there is almost always once channel reairing this movie every single day.

>"you're gonna look funnier sucking my dick with no teeth" being played in front of a classroom

also i thought it was hilarious how the same guy who voices mr krabs is complaining about his inheritance being taxed

I forgot about that line. Though really American kids can do much better in curses by high school.

sneed

>there's no fucking way this would be possible
All it took was pressure and time. That and a rock hammer, damn near worn down to the nub.

>how did he tunnel all the way down to where the pipes are and then pull himself back up to his prison cell?
Did you not watch the movie?

He never had to "tunnel all the way down to the pipes."

it's a meme you dip

you don't get what i'm saying. His tunnel leads into that area with the window and where the sewer pipe is. If he went down there via the tunnel head first, he would be stuck since the entire tunnel wasn't dug yet.

Do you are not making sense. Are you saying he would intentionally wedge himself into the end of his half-dug tunnel and get stuck?

All he had to do was tunnel through solid limestone to get to the wet wall. There's a cavity in the wall between cell blocks that has pipes.

>Are you saying he would intentionally wedge himself into the end of his half-dug tunnel and get stuck?
he would have had to since the tunnel would get deeper and deeper into the wall as he continued to dig, unless he went down feet first and pushed himself back up.

Attached: 1540637886188.gif (741x674, 111K)

>he went down there via the tunnel head first, he would be stuck since the entire tunnel wasn't dug yet.
He can crawl backwards. The tunnel was a straight line. It didn't go down or up or left or right.

You're still not making any sense. Watch the fucking movie. He digs a tunnel to the cavity with the drain pipe then bashes the pipe open with a rock (the least realistic moment, but I guess it's conceivably so old and shitty he can bust it open with a rock).

look how cramped the tunnel is. There's no way he could go backwards in there, especially not with the warden's clothes and bible hanging from his leg. youtube.com/watch?v=8jRRZPGa3fU&t=6s

i did watch it christcuck. They still don't answer how he instinctively knew the tunnel would lead to a pipe from which he'd be able to escape. Once he crawled in the tunnel there was no going back.

The last time he crawls into the tunnel he has no intention of returning. He's already fucked the Warden so even if he goes back and even if they never find the tunnel he would get executed like the guy who had info to get Andy off.

>look how cramped the tunnel is.
Irrelevant.

>There's no way he could go backwards in there
If he can go forwards, head first in a tunnel, he can go backwards, feet first in a tunnel.

>especially not with the warden's clothes and bible hanging from his leg.
He only had to do that once, when he was escaping. and as long as the the package wasn't bigger than the tunnel, it fit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=8jRRZPGa3fU&t=6s
As for the sewer tunnel. He made the entrance larger once he initially broke through.

He found blueprints for the prison, this is alluded to. Also he tattooed the prison blueprints on his body. I know because I watched the movie.

yeah man goatse is pretty weird

>. They still don't answer how he instinctively knew the tunnel would lead to a pipe from which he'd be able to escape.
He had access to the blueprints of the prison. Either by sneaking them out of the warden's office or when he was building the library.

>poster isn't lifted up by guards in 19 years
am i supposed to forget about that

>>poster isn't lifted up by guards in 19 years
He had protection.

>look how cramped the tunnel is
>there's light spilling out all around him as he crawls
People crawl backwards through tighter spaces for fun. Do you even Nutty Putty? Also, that Morgan Freeman impression made me think I was having a stroke for a second.

That pipe in that period would've been made of clay, rather than metal/lead.

>get BTFO by multiple posters
>quickly changes tack
You love to see it.

>He digs a tunnel to the cavity with the drain pipe then bashes the pipe open with a rock (the least realistic moment, but I guess it's conceivably so old and shitty he can bust it open with a rock).
As the other user said, the pipe was clearly made out of clay.

nigger

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

It's how all arguments go here since total anonymity guarantees no one is accountable for their stupidity.

Lmao underrated

>Also, that Morgan Freeman impression made me think I was having a stroke for a second.
Holy shit. I was wondering why the audio sounded so off.

Nice sheets, mama's boy.

Attached: fucking soy.png (454x520, 11K)

Well you're clearly about 12, go eat a sandwich.

>>>/reddit/

im 19

D'awww. I wanted to argue more with the user that was claiming the prison escape was impossible.

WTF SPOILER ALERT CUMBRAIN

MOOOODS

>If you live in the US there is almost always once channel reairing this movie every single day.
and between 100K and 700K people are watching it

spic

whiter than you

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

he was a structual engineer in a past life
he was the boomer prison break

It's cute how this kid takes being proved wrong about a movie plot harder than the sisters cornering Dufresne.

>no prison would allow him to keep that rock hammer
He kept it in a hollowed out book, and since he was doing work for the warden and the screws on the downlow, he was afforded certain privileges, like his cell not getting tossed.
He also points out that anyone who did see the rock hammer would assume that there was no way to use that to tunnel your way out and just assume he was using it to make his chess set.
Also the walls aren't really hollow. You see the hole go through several feet of concrete, and it opens to an interior wet wall. Which is basically a gap on the floorplan of the building where you can run water, sewage, and steam, etc.

*prison breakist

Nice, you look twinkish. Post your cock.

>concrete
It's not concrete. It's limestone or sandstone, some soft shit.

Prisons NOW are made of concrete because that shit can't be tunneled through without power tools.