What the fuck did I just watch

what the fuck did I just watch

Attached: Come_and_See_600.jpg (600x361, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CFpHTFsnrs
youtu.be/nI6uiNTg1XI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

An ugly kid making that face for 2 hours

>what the fuck did I just watch
Kino. It even says so on the box.

Anyone has a webm of the girl dancing?

Attached: come and see.jpg (308x445, 40K)

Don't say I never did nothin' for ya

Attached: Glasha's dance -Come and See.webm (704x528, 2.79M)

thank you based tripfag

t. nazi's monke

A fine dance. A mighty fine dance.

Soviet propaganda

>kimov wanted immediacy, hyperrealism, and surrealism operate in equal measure
>guns were often loaded with live ammunition as opposed to blanks
>bullets sometimes passed just 4 inches (10 centimeters) above the kid's head

Attached: steveo.gif (360x176, 2.59M)

yeah it's great.

They said the kids hair had some grey by the end of filming because of stress and trauma. This movie is kino of the highest order.

There is such a surreal, nightmarish texture to it from beginning to end. Great film

babys first kino
still good though

WAR BAD

communist propaganda

Anti-war propaganda.
Because war is bad.

nayzees bad commys good

>"UGHUGHUGHUHGUGHUHHH GAHHD WERE SO RUSSIAN AND FORLORN AND OBSESSED WITH EXISTENTIAL DESOLATION UGHUGHGUHGGUUHHGGG"
>"OHHH GAHHHD COME AND SEE THE RUSSIAN MISERY AND DESPAIRR UGHUUHGUHGUHHH SO DEEP AND DESOLATE LIKE AN EXISTENTIAL ABYSS IS THE RUSSIAN EXPERIENCE OH GHUHAADDD"
>"THISS IS WHY WE FUCK OUR KIDS AND WORK MINIMUM WAGE AT THE TROLL FARM UGHGUGHGUHGH THE WORLD MUST KNOW THE MISERY AND PRESSURE OF OBLIVION AS WE DO UHHHGGHUHUUUHGGGG!!!!"

it's retarded if it's true. Still, it's the best war movie ever.

well moreover everyone related to the Stalker movie died due to the location it was filmed
tells you something

Gay

A great film.

>everyone

>"UGHUGHUGHUGH GREATESAT FILM OF ALL TIME SO EXISTENTIAL AND DESOLATE OH GUGHGUHJGUGHGUHGUGHGG"

Attached: SUBVERTAMERICANYES.png (484x523, 226K)

i like that the nazis in this movie look like regular people instead of them all being either horribly ugly or exceedingly handsome and well groomed like in most american ww2 flicks

Why would the Soviets block this films release for years if it was propaganda

because is capitalist propaganda.

They were throwing live grenades inside the barn, at one point you can see a soldier accidentally throw it too high and it bounces back and lands on his feet, he's quick and grabs it fast and chucks it back in. He's not the focal point of the scene, so one can miss it easily.

Because people would be cheering for the germans

>germans

Attached: 1439878601051.jpg (351x351, 30K)

I didn't say any of those things.

Yes you did bitch.

>To prepare the 13-year-old Kravchenko for the role, Klimov called a hypnotist. "I realized I had to inject him with content which he did not possess", Mr. Klimov said. "This is an age when a boy does not know what true hatred is, what true love is."
Hypno kino

Nope.

YES THE DENAIL DEFLECT WHILE KEEPING THE SUBVERT!!! WELL DONE CONRADE WELL DONE AMERICAN PIG KNOW NOTHING OF DESOLATE RUSSIAN WAR!!! POST MORE BLACKED COMRADE!!

Attached: SUBVERTSKOV.gif (484x523, 392K)

Sounds pretty gay actually, was this guy a pedophile?

Yeah, gay.

Give me a rundown on this. I mistook OP's image for that barbed wire horror/war movie.
Is this in English? Is it obtainable through easy methods?

Pure unadulterated kino

>wants to 'inject' young innocent boys with 'adult content'
sounds p pedo

>Is this in English?
no
>Is it obtainable through easy methods?
yes

shitty soviet propoganda
>nazis bad
>stalin good

Neither were either bad nor good, but both were better than anything currently.

Why is it propaganda exactly? Even the Nazis thought Dirlewanger was nuts.

>Give me a rundown on this
A film set in 1943 Belarus showing true horrors of the Eastern Front. Every other WW2 film is a mere cartoon compared to this.

Attached: Idi i smotri_1.webm (704x528, 3M)

How can it be "propaganda" when Klimov the director literally had to fight for 8 years straight in order to release it because the soviet government didn't want it to be released under any circumstance?
This is mainly because the majority of the "germans" in the film are ukrainian collaborators (like it actually happened), as evident by that entire under the bridge scene. Literally soviets killing soviets.

It's an anti-war film, there is not even one hint of why would anyone join the soviet army/partisans also, nothing but bad things happen as soon as he joins them, even before he encounters any enemy at all.
Atleast watch the film before spewing absolute ignorant bullshit about it

Attached: Idi i Smotri.png (960x720, 795K)

Fuck, Russians are so hardcore

Logically there is no way this COULDNT have been kino
>literally putting actors life on the line for cinematic effect

kunni

it's like that soviet waterloo movie where they got 15000 soldiers and a cavalry brigade to film the battle scenes
men were hilariously expendable in the ussr

>that one hot Nazi woman with the Swastika earrings

Why did they have to kill her? Goddammit.

How much rape happened in the eastern front anyway

10 million rapes committed by the Germans alone

How much of them were cunny?

both armies technically forbade rape and had military tribunals for that, but i bet whenever some tourist hq-nerd officer wasn't looking, it was 100% rape rate in the field
and then even 'honourable' officers had their private brothels with the best picked girls

why are you people talking about ruskies the film was about beloruskies and xoxols

there's that dirlewanger guy

thats one punchable face

that's called an untermensch face

How many by the Russians comrade? ;^)

it was more like 60 million, user

not enough

ahem

Attached: A473B654-5418-4059-851D-F9CF6101E82F.png (263x300, 42K)

Based

Fucking kek'd

Literally this

Substantially less than the Axis but still quite a lot by any sane standards. A key difference was the soviets were a lot less likely to kill you afterwards.

I couldn't take this cartoonish propaganda flick seriously no matter how hard the kid gurned at the camera

DIRLEGAAAANG

*wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

Attached: 35683579.jpg (640x480, 26K)

>propaganda

The Germans were objectively, provably like this. Not just in general, but in this area at this time.

>having your family and friends slaughtered is great

Cucked and Bluepilled. I honestly don't think the Germans even did anything bad in this movie (war is war) but you can just tell that the seething filmmakers were doing everything they could you get you to hate the Germans.

>Caring about your family
>Having friends
Cringe

>its ok when the nazis do this!
lmao brainwashed polturd

Yeah, using such insidious manipulation as showing you what the germans were actually like.

LÖSCH DAS

Attached: 1565164751459.png (785x1000, 254K)

nuremberg and occupation wasn't enough, post-war they should've put all german men into cuck cock cages and redistributed the women among the victors

such a glorious fucking degenerate

did you even watch the film you braindead mental midget, half of the Nazis in the film are not even German

Reminder Timothy Snyder is married to a jewess and is an open communist. He is not an accurate or unbiased source.

I watched it with the sound off. If they wear the uniform then they are honorary Germans as far as I'm concerned.

Learn a thing or two about Nazi collaborators, especially in the Dirlewanger brigade. Most of them killing in Belarus were Ukrainian, as it were in the film. I mean there is an entire scene in the third act of them crying "WE ARE NOT GERMANS WE ARE NOT GERMANS PLEASE" yet they all get shot on the spot.

that's what the west side did, just look at cucked west germany

imagine being a german soldier, lost a leg in the war, left to live the rest of your days in your small bavarian village watching the local german girls spread their legs for american chads

Russians could wipe out an entire Germany and it would be justified for all the horrors nazis did with soviet people. And yet soviets just killed people who were still fighting, not everyone. And you're talking shit about rape? If soviets raped the whole germany, it would still be more morally acceptable than things germans did. And yet thete were only few rapes and it was punishable.
I mean, soviets had reasons to be angry. What reasons allies had to rape and kill?

Inb4 noone cares how many slavs or germans or allies died during the war. All they care about is MUH SIX GORILLION GOYIM
Just start a new kike genocide, world will be a better place

Attached: 15FAE033-0FC1-462F-B9A0-956ABECC49CC.png (271x350, 132K)

It's really good.

You must watch the film again but from the coomers perspective

Attached: 1555557131894.jpg (631x900, 461K)

>tfw u will never pillage villages with ur bros

Attached: 7557B21D-03F6-42DC-9528-4317DC3FFEB4.jpg (768x576, 76K)

a soldier bumming a retarded kid
and you loved it

"Why did you pick up the rifle, Florya?"

Attached: Idi i smotriCome And SeeИди и смотри(1985)_snapshot_00.57.15_.jpg (704x528, 109K)

damn germans wanted to kill this???

soviet propaganda really

you could make the same film about the soviets

Why are humans so obsessed with rape? I mean most of history is basically a series of rapes, people doing it, people avoiding it, people raging about it. Why are humans (primates) so autistic when it comes to sex? Most other species have 'rape' but it's very banal and nowhere near as ritualised as it is in humans.

People like exerting power and dominance over one another in any way possible. It comes with being social creatures

a lot of animal species apart from humans basically reproduce via rape

there are even species of insects that violently puncture the abdomens of females with their sexual organs that are evolved specifically to damage their mates in that manner

Rape wasn't as widespread in the european theatre of WW2 as it is sometimes protrayed, and certainly not as widespread as it was anywhere the Japanese were operating.

Since the 1900s onwards only the degenerate few in western 1st world armies participate, and they were probably rapists before they joined the army. Of course, where niggers or sandniggers are involved all bets are off, even today.

Attached: rape.jpg (500x377, 34K)

rape was as normal as it is in other animals back in the day and the only thing protecting a woman from forced sex was her husband(and her father before that), and when a city was captured in middle ages and earlier, women were an expected part of the loot

I don't care how many germoids died, I honestly wish they would have been wiped out completely.
Germany should have been nuked completely, until the last germ was vaporized, no surrenders accepted.

maybe they should have done the same to France when it surrendered in moments as a lesson to the weak

France was on the winning side though, Germany was allowed to live, which was a mistake.

>people
Incels are not human

>France was on the winning side though
user, France fought against the allies more than they fought against the Germans.

The Germans firmly executed rapists throughout the war. A lot of women in both western and eastern Europe began relationships with German troops, and Soviet women treated German men pretty well since they weren't beating and raping them like Soviet men.

you lost the war, g*rmoid
in a battle to the death for racial/evolutionary superiority, you lost to the slavshits

based and trippilled

twice

I hated this movie. War is bad the end.

I'm not a German, just someone who actually reads diaries and firsthand accounts from all sides. Krauts had the most self control in the war because they were from a civilized country with strong ethics, the Soviets were literally shovelling uncivilized steppe nomads into the fires of war. Brits were almost as honorable, the Americans and French committed rape or entoced proatitution with food. The Japs were awful, maybe worse than the Reds, but it's a close call.

Missing my point, animals that rape do so in a very utilitarian way, so much so that calling it rape is hardly accurate since the autonomy of animals and their concept of the self is very difficult to ascertain. For example a lioness or mare or something 'resisting' a male mate might be a part of the sexual selection process. Only humans and maybe some other species like dolphins or something, will rape a woman literally to death as part of some form of biological warfare against another group of humans. In fact only humans are capable of prioritising the sadistic aspect (e.g. raping a child in front of its parents, forcing a parent to sodomise a child etc.) in exclusion to the biological pleasure drive component.
This is what I mean when I say humans are autistic when it comes to sex, instead of treating it like food and having a simple transactional approach to pursuing stimulation, they ritualise, fetishise, and weaponise it.

>Germany is bad because they murdered innocent people. Russia continued murdering innocent people after the war, and should have murdered way more innocent people as revenge, thus making them morally superior.
Room temp. IQ.

>civilized country with strong ethics
talking about the eastern front, in this thread
yeah i wonder why soviet soldiers relieving leningrad and fighting back through their country and seeing what the 'honourable' germans did during the occupation wanted revenge on the krauts

Germany shouldn't exist today

I liked how it was both hyper real and dream-like, like a poem turning into a nightmare

Attached: Idi i smotriCome And SeeИди и смотри(1985)_snapshot_01.22.20_.jpg (704x528, 55K)

>chad soviet partisans annihilate elite enemy divisions and go back to their comfy forest hideaways to get dances from prime cute cunny
>mutt reich armyfags cry and beg for mercy in the mud wishing they were back in paris getting pegged by their fat old girlfriends

Attached: dont (You) me reichtards.jpg (595x620, 99K)

basically if you ever wanted to see David Lynch's WW2 flick, absurd moments blur into violent horror then transcend into the surreal, I don't even think the real war looked like this, it's just interesting dream/nightmare like to look at

So it’s like Apocalypse Now?

>war
>civilized
>ethics

Attached: coEGUjA.gif (390x277, 2.28M)

Ok tv, ok. Im gonna watch it, you win. Ill watch stalker too

That's right. see and come

Yeah but not as much badass macho dialogue, it's more from the point of view of the defenseless who scurry around like rats and become deranged. This movie makes being the German army fun as fuck, it's a grand celebration of violence with absurdist parts. But yeah, the end is a lot like the scenes with Robert Duvall and his rangers only on foot.

>This movie makes being the German army fun as fuck
If you're not a female

Attached: Idi i smotriCome And SeeИди и смотри(1985)_snapshot_01.56.35_.jpg (704x528, 40K)

Maybe because our selection process is more refined (there is mire to us than just physical strenght) and simply bypassing it with rape would be bad for natural selection, or would somehow violate a natural law. It might also come from the notion in western culture, that every person is divine and soverign. (Man and woman created in the image of god).

No, they progressively dyed the kids hair grey for the filming and its really obvious.

>most of history is a series of rapes
you answered your own question autist. its evolutionary psychology. why are you so obsessed with what ideas other people have?

>most of prehistory since the evolution of sexual reproduction is a series of rapes

didnt the russian burned down their own villages?

Yes I just meant why do humans ritualise rape specifically. Even in ways that don't generate any biologically wired pleasure (soldiers will rape women with objects etc) It's autistic imo.

Rape that is not reproductive is not 'evolutionary' and therefore not 'evolutionary psychology', raping a 12 year old to death is not an evolutionary mechanism. Raping men isn't evolutionary etc. Rape in it's modern context as a consequence of war is often way more violent and sadistic than any other form of mammalian rape. It's autistic.

you know the scene with the cow getting shot, and then the tracers whizzing overhead as the kid took cover? those were real bullets.

>kids learn early in soviet russia that the bullets are real, and life is pain

the best way to experience PTSD in film

This. Come and See is a really stupid movie.

This, but unironically.

>war...is GOOD

Any other movies were the actor portrays primal fear like that?

fucking this. fuck g*rmans

Germany has a greater right than Israel.

seething jew detected

It actually doesn't. Germany is a stain in Europe. Charlemagne's greatest mistake was not genociding them completely.

The Vanishing (Spoorloos) in that one scene.
You'll know which one when you watch it

Who cares what a jew thinks.

they just swapped clothes which is actually a 140iq joke

>that ending montage

that fucking blew me away, that kind of cycle of violence is something I always wanted to capture in a movie but watching this I saw it had already been perfected, incredible stuff that you just don't see anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=8CFpHTFsnrs

>It's autistic.
No, it's evil. They do it because they are evil.

>Germany is evil because of genocide
>I am good and the genocide I want is good
How are you this dumb?

did she die or not?

>muh Germans
Retards, most of the "Germans" in the movie are Ukros in German uniforms, just like it was IRL. That's why the movie had issues for years before being released from Soviet censors.

In real life, German military was often shocked how bestial Ukrainians in their service were. They did very little effort to prevent it, but the shock and disgust is to be found in many cases of both memoirs and interviews. Dirlewanger was comparable with the Ukrainian volunteers.

Russian propaganda.

Imagine unironically being this much of a low iq naziboo faggot

Attached: thumb_my-ancestor-we-fought-fascism-70-years-ago-nazi-34283230.png (200x167, 14K)

Oh yes, the german moral myth.

the film is not even about Russians at all you dumb fuck

Oh yes, retarded strawman.

Soviet cinema milked WW2 for all it could after the fact for propaganda purposes against the general population. A movie portraying the war to be as gruesome and revolting as it really was was a huge dagger to those effort.

Though it's funny to watch naziboo obsessed retards from pol be so cucked they'd even suck off room temperature IQ ukrainians who joined up with the nazis only so they could settle scores and murder men, women and children with impunity.

Soviet Union rebuilding East Germany when they had the means to wipe out the entire country person by person and there was fuck all anyone could have done about it at the time was the most cucked decision in human history.

Sure thing delusional friend

It's not my fault you can't read simple sentence without generating some moron faggot fallacy.

>Tfw don't give a shit about what pussies in wehrmacht forbid

Attached: iloinen_poika.jpg (297x329, 11K)

Germany isn't bad because of genocide. Germany is bad because it is objectively an european problem.

Banal Soviet propaganda?

Κινο

I mean he was a real jerk!

I enjoyed this.

At least he wasn't a hypocrite

She got the shit raped out of her by the germans

*Ukrainians

Attached: 1517313038603.jpg (640x558, 88K)

Pedantic shitheel, you know what i meant

>169 minutes long
>9 minutes of dialogue

Are you ready?

Attached: Aleksey Kravchenko-The Painted Bird.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

L Y N C H E D
Y
N
C
H
E
D

Attached: David Lynch.jpg (296x230, 6K)

David no!

>Be Careful Who You Call Ugly In Middle School

Attached: Aleksei Kravchenko.jpg (800x530, 68K)

Russians. Dirlewanger Brigade was half Russian, RONA was 99.9% Russian.

which is really nicer than commies deserved

Lol if you like actors put in danger for no reason watch

youtu.be/nI6uiNTg1XI

Not a single actor had any prior experience with large cats let alone 70 all at once many actors got mauled and had serous injuries

Why old movies with their acting is so much better and authentic than any edgy shit today?

its usually more theatrical which bothers some people but i like it a lot

you're fucking the enemies woman. it's part of conquering, it's humiliation.

my local cinema will have the director as a guest after screening
what should I ask him?